• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs Capcom!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Oh, a tier list!

I don't see any Alex's on that team chart, so I guess that's good he's not in any "scrub teams" ._.

My team is Soki/Alex mostly, but I also switch Soki out with Joe the Condor or Tekkaman Blade.

When was Red Arremer planned? I haven't seen anything about that.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Lol at Zero being high tier. True enough he's got a lot of options and cross-ups, but...

Must be how overused he is. So popular! :3 Meh, I've seen the damage/combos he can do if you try hard enough (mega crash those combos and you do the work for him. LOL) especially when combined with Ryu.

High tier would be fun.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad226/haketh4/1266032774972.png

don't take this seriously. found from srk which was found on gfaqs.
Considering it has Pheonix Wright on there, I won't take it seriously.

Seriously there are so many questions I could ask about this.
  • Why isn't Chun in SS tier? She has insane combos, a fantastic assist, and a loop.
  • Why isn't Blade/Chun in the god tier teams, or even on there at all? It's so dominant.
  • Why isn't Batsu at least S tier? His loop alone makes him good enough for that.
  • Why is Lightan higher than PTX?
  • Where is Soki/Batsu on the list of teams? It offers the best setups for Batsu's loop.
  • Where is Saki/Tekkaman? Saki is a solid character and Tekkaman allows her to practically double her combo lengths.
  • Why is Tekkaman S tier? I mean he's certainly not bad but I think S tier is stretching it.
  • Megaman bottom tier? He's not THAT bad.

I did lol at how half the "scrub teams" have Zero in it. So true.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
So uh, I kinda hate playing against Tekkaman.

Anytime he get's a single hit in it's at least 20k gone (assuming he has no meter/baroque) if there's no mega crash, and he has over 50k health so it's like you have to do twice the amount of work he needs to do in the same amount of time. His range is kinda ridiculous, too, so I seem to have a hard time closing in. So any advice? I don't really have any particular character I really enjoy playing but if you feel that a particular character shines against him please do point it out. But I also feel that if I'm having this much trouble against this particular character there's more of a flaw with my general playstyle than with the matchup itself.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
tekkaman is really slow. i think his fastest move is his j. a which leads into nothing. i would imagine someone like yatterman 1 having a good mu against him as his jab is ******** fast and leads into anything. or megaman as he can just camp the hell out of him. idk really as i haven't fought a tekkaman yet.

Mic_129

Smash Clone
BRoomer
Okay this is stupid but either I'm blind or my game is bugged. Where do the ending cinimatics go when unlocked? The game says Gallery but when I look there the only options are Stages, Characters (just art when bought from store) Movies (just opening) and a fourth which excapes me atm )typing on wii or id go check) and they aren't in either. :(

EDIT: The fourth was "Illustrations"

There isn't something like "Ending viewer" in the shop that I've just missed is there?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
You have to buy the character's gallery from the shop first.

Once you've beaten the game as that character, you can view the artwork for the endings there (no words or cinematics, just the pictures)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh, had hoped it meant there was the option to play the ending, not just look at the pictures :c

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Why does viewtiful joe have to be so baaad :(

it sucks because i HAVE to play low tier now because there's no reason to play this game if i don't play him :(

/rant

§leepy God

Smash Master
The tier list shouldn't be out yet. O_o

Viewtiful Joe did get nerf from Cross Generation of Heroes but I don't think he's bad enough to be unplayable. Though this games balance is good.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
fun tip: v.joe's assist can give you the ability to baroque even if you block it, as it'd count as a special chip damage. That being said v.joe is mad hard to play well, so g'luck with your endeavors.

It'd suck so hard if someone was playing this game only for the giants. Talk about getting ***** by counterpicks.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero

it sucks because i HAVE to play low tier now because there's no reason to play this game if i don't play him :(

/rant
Don't let tier positioning stop you from playing a character you like! If that happened I never would have stopped being a mediocre Ken to being a good Alex in 2I and 3S. It's more fun to play a low tier character you really enjoy than being a high tier character you only moderately enjoy or don't enjoy.*

* Not trying to say everyone who picks high tier characters don't enjoy playing those characters, I've been playing Kim in SNK games since I was a kid and he's consistently upper-mid to high tier, and Ice Climbers in Melee and Solid Snake in Brawl, to name a few

Gates

Banned via Warnings

/rant
lulz don't trust the gamefaqs tier list, they have a history of being wrong about nearly everything.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
trust me i'm not referring to their tier list

>_>

i'm just talking about him being ****ty in general lol it's not like i mind though, i'm gonna main him regardless :X

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Indeed. You guys must be looking at a Japanese tier list because a North American one hasn't been released yet. And I suspect they will be very different.
Yep, according to the JP tier list, Doronjo is top tier. That's...odd.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
dont think about the tiers man and just play the game, learn the best team for you
I don't think tiers matter as well in this game because I nearly always get ***** by Alex and he's suppose to be low on the tier list. )=

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yep, according to the JP tier list, Doronjo is top tier. That's...odd.
Doronjo's really good though. Don't know about top tier, but she really is a good character.
I don't think tiers matter as well in this game because I nearly always get ***** by Alex and he's suppose to be low on the tier list. )=
I really don't think he's low. I think he's pretty good. There's just a lot of people online doing dumb and predictable things with him.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I play as Zero, Ken the Eagle, Chun-Li, Polimar, Batsu, and occasionally Morrigan.

Its the Wii-Mote users online that really get me mad though. If they beat me, I try to beat them with the 'Mote if I get a rematch, mainly to make them see how it feels to someone spamming with the Wii-Mote.

Its not fun, especially if said person D/Cs because you win...and there are a lot of high ranking players who don't deserve their ranking.

Trust me, I went up against a King rank Guy and nearly defeated him in the first match.

Soki is Bastu's ***** if he gets countered successfully and Mega Crash isn't available.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I find myself enjoying this game a lot more now that I've switched from Classic Controller to the Wiimote. It was impossible for me to pull off anything with the CC.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I can't even find a good fightstick where I live at. I don't really like buying controllers online since my last two controllers was defective. >.<

D

Deleted member

I'm really wanting to get this game. Too bad there are so many Wii games to look forward too, I might not get the chance to play this.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I find myself enjoying this game a lot more now that I've switched from Classic Controller to the Wiimote. It was impossible for me to pull off anything with the CC.
The CC's like the next best option instead of an arcade stick though...
Oh well, whatever makes you enjoy the game is really all that matters.

I still haven't bought a converter for my PS2 arcade stick. Not sure if I'll actually buy it.
GC controller is still awful for me. Luckily I don't play TvC anymore.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
The gamecube controller works in a pinch, Classic controller is better, Wiimote is a joke, and stick is the real way to play arcade fighters.

Top Bottom