• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tales of Brawl - Innerscope has released Lloyd 2.0!

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I don't see what's wrong with this idea in the slightest. It keeps the original feel of the move with very little change to brawl functionality.

Also, Emil should replace Zelda so he can go all Ratatosky and get his elemental altered artes.

Holy Lance

Smash Apprentice
I don't see what's wrong with this idea in the slightest. It keeps the original feel of the move with very little change to brawl functionality.

Also, Emil should replace Zelda so he can go all Ratatosky and get his elemental altered artes.
Dude, we're having enough trouble making the main protagonist. Let's not count our chickens before they hatch.

Willntdie

Smash Cadet
I think Sheena would be cool to have in Brawl, but I'll just stop myself with imagining there.

Anyways, from the videos I see, he can attack rapidly with almost no delay. Will there be work on that? Well, if I can "suggest" that he be able to chain 1 weak attack to the next (i.e: Demon fang -> Tiger Blade) then have a pause.

Like in the first ToS game, you could chain a level 1 skill to either a level 1,2, or 3 skill with no delay but you could not chain a level 2 to level 3 (and level 3 to level 3).

So he can't just spam attacks all day, you will have to time your combo's.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Sheena I'm not so sure on. I thought about it but I can't really see her doing anything special but Pyre/Demon Seal as a regular fighter and as a Pokemon Trainer replacement she'd miss out on 8/11 of her summons. I'd rather see Keele with the Inferian Craymel TBH.

Anyway, this is going way off topic. Lloyd needs finishing off first then balancing later, I can agree with that.

Also, is the Beast projectile reversable?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
If it's a pseudo-projectile, then no. Demon Fang works directly off of Wolf's blaster shot on the other hand.

chaoticyeshua

Smash Cadet
If it's a pseudo-projectile, then no. Demon Fang works directly off of Wolf's blaster shot on the other hand.
Lucario's side-b is a similar style move with the energy that comes off of it. If that is absorable/reflectable, shouldn't Beast work the same way? I know for a fact that Lucario's energy part of the attack is absorbable (I absorb it with Lucas pretty frequently), but I can't say for sure if it is reflectable.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
A pseudo-projectile is simply a moving hitbox. There hasn't been any way to figure out how to attach those kinds of properties to regular hitboxes, hence why using an article for this would fix the problem.

Ronaldmcdonald

Smash Apprentice
I know this is off topic but how did you guys fix the black swords glitch? I am going to do the same thing to fix Kid Goku if you tell me.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I asked him once for the same reason. I posted what Sq_Leon said on the kid goku thread.

Ronaldmcdonald

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone tell me how to get peoples models and animations and stuff out of the ISO? I want to put Collette and Emil in brawl and I have emil.bin emil.coll collet.bin and collet.coll. I am normally used to just searching ''bres'' when I have a .bin file and deleting the data above but that doesn't seem to work. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone tell me how to get peoples models and animations and stuff out of the ISO? I want to put Collette and Emil in brawl and I have emil.bin emil.coll collet.bin and collet.coll. I am normally used to just searching ''bres'' when I have a .bin file and deleting the data above but that doesn't seem to work. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
.coll is useless. Rename the .bin to .zip and open with winrar. It may give you an error but extract anyways. As with all other models from other games, you'll need to hex the mdl0 for it to work.(or use the autohexer program). The animations are in there as well.

Zephron

Smash Ace
Thanks. Now I have the models and ran them through all of the auto hex programs without any errors but when I previewed them it gave me an exception. Here they are if anyone can help me fix them http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z2DD6KXJ

Not trying to be mean or anything but if we're taking awhile just to make Lloyd how far do you expect to get with Colette and Emil when you're by yourself?

We hardly have any time for Lloyd now with school and we can't be helping you all the time.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
RandomTBush had to go through a grueling process of fixing the entire model for Lloyd. ToS2 models' bone trees are messed up and have to be hexed into proper order. I don't even think any of us really know how to do that besides possibly ds22 if he ever asked RTB about that.

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
God, with football and everything I haven't been on here in.... god probably a month and a half, but I feel the need to get back in roots with wii hacking and tales series as for the fact that I just imported tales of graces. Great game, I just wish I understood it. So few quick questions guys

1. About how far (% wise) is lloyd done?
2. Hows it been with school and everything
3. (not a question really Finding the time to to anything is **** near impossible with school from 7:35 to 3:00 then football from 3:05 to 6:30 , anyone else feel sufficated?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I have AP Stats Mondays after school, conditioning Tuesday and Friday mornings, ultimate practice Wednesday after school, key club meetings Tuesdays before school, Spanish club meetings every other Friday morning, bowling practice Thursdays after school, and games club after school on Tuesdays. Friday is school football games that my parents make me go to, and Saturday is LSU games. You have stuff to do? Lol.

Oh, and I have math club meetings scattered around. Those aren't on a set schedule. And then confirmation meetings only once a month on Sundays.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
God, with football and everything I haven't been on here in.... god probably a month and a half, but I feel the need to get back in roots with wii hacking and tales series as for the fact that I just imported tales of graces. Great game, I just wish I understood it. So few quick questions guys

1. About how far (% wise) is lloyd done?
2. Hows it been with school and everything
3. (not a question really Finding the time to to anything is **** near impossible with school from 7:35 to 3:00 then football from 3:05 to 6:30 , anyone else feel sufficated?
1. Specials, jab, FSmash, and I think most tilts are in a condition that I could probably best state as "usable". I haven't had access to my Wii in a while so I really don't know specific details other than the release videos following updates and also having prior knowledge of other things. Accounting for readjustment, balance, and polish, I'd say maybe 15% of the way there. For completing the temporary moveset, maybe close to halfway from being fully "functional"?

2. I'm in college and despite my experience with summer session classes, I'm still not used to the environment (classes vary so much from each other). I don't know about Zephron, but I'm going to assume his schedule is hectic.

3. I honestly waste too much time because I have a considerably difficult time of getting into the "working" mindset, but I also have marching band from 6-8:30 PM on M/W/F. Game days also steal the entire day from me.

I'm very satisfied with how far this has gotten and I do not regret poking RTB every so often to fix Lloyd's model so long ago before we even started this. I'm thankful that thanyou was able to give us the initial push with the abundance of resources and that SqLeon and others have sacrificed some of their time for continuing progress.

My only regret is that I'm in a state of near-uselessness as far as contributions go; I keep the front page updated and answer most questions and that's about it. Again, when I pick up a Windows OS soon enough (should be guaranteed this month, actually) I want to try to get into PSA and also continue developing my BrawlBox abilities. This project needs all the help it can get.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I do wish I could be of help but my understanding of coding is limited at best and all the projects I've ever finished have gone wrong. Combine that with the fact that I still can't use Brawl (darn raffle organisers keep coming up with excuses to reschedule the draw and nintendo won't fix it without proof of purchase of both it and the game, which I still don't own) and I'm pretty much useless.
All I can do for now is complain that certain things don't seem quite right.

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
While I have the memory space on my laptop to use BrawlBox programs, I'm also very busy with college. Only on Tuesdays and weekends do I have sufficient free time.

But I do own a copy of Brawl, and every chance I have I test Lloyd out in various battle styles to see if I can find other glitches.

Lately, except for the command grabs and the aerial Rising Falcon glitches, I haven't found any new ones. I thought I found one at first with the Bunny Ears on Big Blue, but that was actually a glitch with the Dark Samus PSA.

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
Also, I mostly devote my free time to either fanfiction writing, working with the Halo Editing Kit, or studying/doing homework. Only leaves me with about 8 to 10 alotted hours for sleep....

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So if someone needs grunt work done, I can help out. Heck, teach me to code stuff and I'll be on the team.

RaineFeanaro

Smash Rookie
May I ask you a question? How did you get his model out of ToS2? I guess it's from there, but all the character files a in .bin files. I'm asking cause I'm working currently on a Sheena Project.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
It's complicated. Even if you get the models, they'll have messed-up bone trees. The only person who seems to know how to fix it is rarely around.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Have all your posts been about Tabuu lately? LOL. No, it's an issue with the model itself. The static stage models are fine, but the character models' bone structure is completely messed up. RTB fixed the Lloyd one somehow, I think by majorly hexing it. Tabuu is for fixing issues with bone references.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Have all your posts been about Tabuu lately? LOL. No, it's an issue with the model itself. The static stage models are fine, but the character models' bone structure is completely messed up. RTB fixed the Lloyd one somehow, I think by majorly hexing it. Tabuu is for fixing issues with bone references.
Yea sorry about that im just really tryna wrap this tabuu concept around my head

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I believe the word is "those" not "people" and I've never been one of them.

I didn't with the Wii raffle (I waited and waited but still got nothing good) so now it's time for me to look into getting mine fixed. The question is, with the latest firmware, is it in anyway possible to use Lloyd without modding my Wii (I heard something about a smash stack) or do I have to pay extra for them to mod it too?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
No, even the latest firmware gets cracked within a couple of weeks, so there will always be a way to get homebrew.

Top Bottom