• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking Back Saturday 1/15 -- Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Sanu

Smash Champion
Singles
1: Raynex
2: Unknown
3: Sauc3
4: SF
5: Carbon
5: Reis
7: Guru
7: Sanuzi
9: Ndot
9: Jpobs
9: Izek
9: Rbox
13: LL62
13: SD
13: Nightmare
13: Jus
17: Bing
17: Kiwi
17: How2
17: Marik
17: SexyBabyPanda
17: Tobe
17: Dany
17: Acidile

Doubles
1: RaynFord
2: Hitbox of a Snail
3: Sauga Rep
4: Team SASF
5: Team SD
5: Team Choke
7: The Word?
7: Slystuff
9: Team 1-UP

Once again, special thanks goes to Gichan for the venue hookup! You're awesome dude, it was great chilling and TOing with you :)

GGs all

idea

Smash Master
it's their team name too.

and huh, kinda weird singles results. it's weird seeing people i do know losing to people i don't know.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
carbon is zen kyle, so you proly know him.

raiz is hella good tho for a new guy, legit.

and yea hitbox of a snail is me+sauc3. surprise people recognize the combo vid lol

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
Thank you Gichan and Sanuzi for hosting the tournament in Dupont. Thank you, thank you, thank you. (alot of thanks). Onto shoutouts.

Rbox - Your peach is on crack. Nuff said. And patiently waiting on the videos your going to put up on youtube. Wanna see my Luigi misfire again, again, and again. :D Great time playing against you in pools and friendlies.

Carbon - I'll get you back, and your shiek too... one day.

Peter Jackson - Had a good time playing you in pools. Wish you could've made it in brackets though. Ah well, next time.

How2 - How do you like my Luigi Now?! lol Congrats on making it into brackets, had lots of fun. We should play friendlies again sometime.

RaynEX - RaynEx, RaynEx, RaynEx... MY GOD! I almost had you in second round too. You with one life left during the first match... and 2 lives in the second match... Ugh. And yes, love my mohawk. u Can't Touch this. Nightmare himself couldn't believe it when I told him that i got you down to one life that first match, "Stop Lying LL62. Stop Lying" lol looking forward to playing you the next time we meet, so i can misfire on your a$$.

I.B - Wanted to play you so bad. Next time though. Missin' your shiek. Now you moved up to Falco. Tiers... what can you do without them...

Bing - TEAM 1-UP REPRESENT!!!!!!!! Man... Bing... We have to keep this team alive, even though we came last place. You as mario and Me as Luigi, we could've dominated! Next time though, we have to meet up and play friendlies so we can get better in teams. And you dropped out of brackets too... and i was going to face you in losers brackets... ah well. BUT, let's keep this team alive! Once again, TEAM 1-UP REPRESENT!!!!

RED - Dang dude, wish i could've continued the match against you, but my 2 misfires... Lord have mercy. Had to stop there man. 2 kills with 2 misfires in a row. DUDE! That would've been Combo Video worthy!!!

SlyFox - Had so much fun with you in friendlies. Glad that we recorded the matches on RBox's Laptop. Now just waiting on him to upload them on youtube, or if he did, give us the link. :p Looking forward to play u again.

Marik - Lord jesus, where do I start... Chain Grab + Up 4 times, then a shoryuken by my luigi.... Good times man... Good times...

To those that i've forgot to mention, its because there are TOO MANY Asian dudes in the building man! lol not that I don't have a problem with them. Asians rule! And for those that I wanted to mention, I forgotten your names, but i remember your faces :p

Oh and one more thing, Big shoutout to the man that passed away, "Marky-Mark". Played the pink luigi in melee. Did it for you bro. Hope your reading this in heaven.

PEACE OUT!

G U R U

Smash Lord
Ya when I seen that I was like "who the **** is SF?" then Zen informed me it was you Jack rofl

Anyways shoutouts:
1: Raynex & Unknown - didn't play you guys any but it was nice talking to you Ryan.
3: Sauc3 - HBox protege right here :awesome: good stuff using puff for the whole tourney unlike most puff mains
4: SF - Awesome games man. I'll get ya next time. More Mario dittos ahaha
5: Carbon - sup :joyful:
5: Raiz - never played you dude but if this really was you're first tourney then damn son
7: Guru - stop being such a scrub and trying to grab puff :mad:
7: Sanuzi - why do you always **** me in friendlies :glare:
9: Ndot - ggs man. shiek vs marth is just too stacked in my favor
9: Jpobs - come over more lol
9: Rbox - Awesome games too dude. You almost had me there. I was mad scared a stitchface would wreck me out of nowhere Armada style lol

Great tourney GI and Sanuzi. Would defs attend again.

Xelyst

-_-
carbon - your a *** ...

edit: rly big *** ... <_<

sauc3 - tight like a g6 u hbox peice of **** =D gluck at POW'nd man!

Odessa

Smash Cadet
Haha.

Josh, forgot to put the notification of bracket failure next to my name. Really not a big deal, would've came 13th either way.

Shoutouts later. Maybe.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout time niqqaaasssss

1: Raynex - I see that can of rust be gone has finally kicked in sir. You owe me a 12$ MM to be brought up by me at any time bwahaha...I'll beat you in your sleep....maybe.

2: Unknown - Good stuff little brother~ working them mind-games on kurtis by banning dreamland and leaving brinstar LOL "Why did you do it?" " Wanted the match to go faster "

3: Sauc3 - Dooooodbro see man, me putting you on that pedestal isn't fruitless, you are getting much better. I caught a peak at your Sheik in friendlies, your movement has improved amazingly...and your Jiggs isn't a gimmick anymore! congrats dawg =3. Keep practicing them none rest matches and you'll tap at Pound...If you don't, I don't allow gimmick Jiggs players in my car.

4: SummonedFist - I filled your name in for you, cause I feel your pain...apparently "Sexybabypanda" can't be abbreviated but ours can =(. I want to play you in tourney to see who can gay hardest =).

5: Carbon - lol nice talk we had while playing pools and lol at my ledge-canceled turnip to "welp that sucks." I understand your pain about the Jiggs but whats the point in getting mad, just learn it and get even =p.

5: Raiz - Youuu...youuu....I know there's a personality in there somewhere. You were so quiet! I expected you to squeal when I swiped your controller to quit that match (sorry about that by the way =(, I know you didn't exactly say yes when I asked...I was just getting frustrated with my bud who was playing you *COUGH* *COUGH*; anyway man come out more, break out of your shell and continue the ****. Oh and since now there are more marths in the community (especially marths training under Imadh *jealous*) you are an enemy! <3

7: Guru - Man...I thought I had you again...really I did. When I won the second match, my heart was set for the Fox CP lmao you have no idea how much my heart sank when yuo were like...naw I wont change...that's why I asked like 3 times. Your Sheik has improved sooooo much but it dun mattah cause next time imma tap you...watch yo back niqqqaaaaaaa <3.

7: Sanuzi - Okay, we both share the same problem here lol. Stop getting frustrated...your falco is pretty just focus on being pretty and **** the outcome! Thanks for hosting the tourney man, and hopefully I'll see you more at waterloo to get more Falco training.

9: Ndot - I don't think I played you =(.

9: Jpobs - Your Marth is garbage *****, I got you next time, you and your little roy too. lmao but seriously we troll too much...whether it be silly marth dittos, roy dittos, marth fox matches where chairs break from under me...or instigating side bets on lolbrawl matches LOL; ****s always mad fun when you're around. Sorry about not getting any serious matches in with you and also for the whole Reis thing.

9: Izek - Ok you and Reis came out of nowhere and tapped lol, I'm pretty jealous cause I've been trying to do that too...I chose the wrong character apparently...you only half chose it LOL. Your fox is pretty nice man, like Marik said MID MATCH - "you're playing Peach be more patient." I did not even expect the ditto lmao when you chose her I lost all my momentum lmao.

9: Rbox - Next tourney...find Kurtis and **** him, Nick too cause he'll prob be there, and Kyle...may as well add Camilo too. You hear that *****es!?

13: LL62 - Proving how he got 3rd at ROM by sandbagging and coming 13th with Luigi instead of playing Sheik, goddamn. Was cool meeting you man, I think you left your glasses at the venue...I think I may have picked them up for ya, I don't remember anymore. **** your missifires...dip.

13: SD - That's like 5 tourneys and we haven't played yet. You play Marth though so that's fine LOL. One day...we shall have epic battlez.

13: Nightmare - Kurtis' Jiggs is pretty gay huh?

13: Jus - DIDN'T DIG DEEP ENOUGH *****! :reverse:

17: Bing - Where the hell did you disappear to >_>
17: Kiwi - ^
17: How2 - Next time you play JPOBS coax him into doing a marth ditto set, his marth is garbs :awesome:

17: Marik - I more or less heard what happened man, that sucks...I saw the losers side of the bracket empty too then when I heard the complaining I was confused cause it was not like? 15 minutes from when I saw it completely empty...people suck...stop getting banned.

17: SexyBabyPanda - We didn't get to play =(, nice name though...in all its non-abbreviatedness...not jealous at all.

17: Tobe - Tope in disguise?

17: Dany - Your aerial prowess has become great young one...now master the arts of the land...

17: Acidile - We were so friggen close, seriously; we almost laughed in the face of fate, making our own destiny...writing our glorious fable of battles three possibly ending at FOD. Then...justin ruined it. Clearly he felt guilty, which is why he couldn't dig deep enough. <3 Next time we pray bracket or not.

Gichan

Smash Champion
My melee disc is missing and that pissed me off especially when I explicitly stated I want it back at the end of the night.

It was about the 5th or 6th station from a guy with pretty hair who brought his GC but no melee disc. If you read this, PLEASE PM me.

Zef, I brought your memory card and you flopped loool. Come this sat!

I found a motorola phone charger at the venue if it is yours PM me.

It was fun co-hosting this event but for next time I ask that you guys don't loaf as much cause it really slows things down.

ALSO, never EVER touch TIO, go to one of the tourney hosts beforehand cause one player, Marik, got ***** like this. If you have an alt account do not quote this I don't want you getting caught. anyways, the player assumed he was not around and played the winner of the other match. Very unfair. He apologized and he's forgiven but i hope you all make a note of this.

Sauga Rep too good, was really fun watvhing them play since this was their first tourney. god damn Canada is too good? I think so.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Bernard - me n u wouldve had it rough for the car ride to davids, wouldv'e been jokes haha, awesome time playin u in friendlies i really wanted to see how my puff did against u in tourney, but alas good **** winning beatin the great ryan ford twice, whatabeast!, get those fingers in shape for pound son, you cant be hurtin after 1 day at a 2 day tourney,

Ryan - playin u is like goin to a strip club, u can have a taste of **** but if u get to close ima turn my defenses on and beat u down so hard to remind you whose the boss. :), always fun hangin out, playin n ****, gettin ***** in tourney and mms, mad respect

Jack - ur fawks is like so fast and scary i forget what im doing half the time when im playin you. just gotta keep the camping up guy, and **** me when i flail about like a fish on the floor.

Art - carbon? wut is this name? shiek wasnt a great idea, keep up with the spacies, and talk to tristan/ryan/bernard about the matchup, i know it frustrates the hell out of you.

Raiz - **** yo i never got to play you, i really wanted to tho, i watched ur game vs jack, ur such a beast!

Ben - those upsmashes dawg, caught me once, never again :p, thanks a lot for drivin/lettin us crash, always mad fun, keep up the shiek and fawks tho, they're awesome!

Josh - we never played other than in dubs :(, tho i think u were busy with running **** and stuff, we'll def play next time, thanks a lot for hosting and drivin bernard and charles.

Tristan - hella fun teaming with u, hitbox of a snail is takin the world by storm! had a great time chillin the week before practicin, runnin through portals and green dragons n ****, too much fun man, see u at pound or the next biweekly or whenevr the **** i feel like comin to london!

James - improving mad quick guy, keep doin what ur doin, <3 for drivin me back, dont dwell too much of loses, just realize what u did wrong and do it better next time. and my jiggs will always be a gimmick, hopefully by pound it will be a strong gimmick tho :p

LuigiLova - i def have your 3D glasses, haha, i jacked em after everyone left, although i accidentally put em through the wash and now they have remains of sweater on them :p,

SolDarkness - grr i cant remember your real name, i feel like an ***, but had fun playin jiggs friendlies with you, just remember not to go for shield grabs unless i throw a laggy move out, and dont fmash too much,

Nightmare - puff dittos were hella fun, you scared the **** outta me when u rested my first stock, keep comin out tho, i def wanna play you more next time

Justin - yo u beat acidile? RAAAAPPPEEE, respect yo, we should've friendlied, items mm for dais

Dylan - yo ma sexy shiek u lost to justin, get yo **** together shiek ***** ics and falco, come to pound too, ooc tourneys are so much fun, there is like smash everywhere for days and everyone ***** and theres always someone new to play, come!

Geoff - shouldve bowser'd it up yo! kids dont know about that bowser, lemme know if you ever wanna friendly cuz im sure u can come over whenever, or id be down to drive down there.

AIDS - lol at the name, might want a new one :), so first tourney eh? hopefully u decide to keep comin out, just remember with doc to cover your recovery with pill, and watch sum shroomed vids for ideas, if this was just a one time thing, hope you had fun! hopefully we'll see you at the next event.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
LOL awwwww man saaauuuuc3! Kinda reminds me about the time i accidentally left my mp3 in my pants pocket and ended up in the washing machine.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
quick shout outs:

1: Raynex- good to see you again mah dude. fun games as usual. see you at pound if not before then, gonna whoop you at hoops in the near future homie get it right.

2: Unknown- always fun to talk and hang out with you. you already know what it is!

3: Sauc3- good job in teams, we played well i think. also, MAKING DAT BANK IN BRAWLOL WHATS REALLY GOOD SIDE BETS ALLL DAY.

4: SF- we should have played more, and i dont think i ever played ur fox, sadface :(

5: Carbon- we'll play more, need to train for poundeeeezy

5: Raiz- you're really good for ur first tourny. come to more stuff in future we'll definitely get more games in

7: Guru- same to you, we need to play more

7: Sanuzi- ggs in bracket. argh. im so bad at the ditto lol. hopefully next time u hae more time for friendlies, to'ing keeps you busy

9: Ndot- we didnt play, i know you asked me too and i honestly forgot cuz othe rpeople were asking to play and stuff. sorry <3 next timeee

9: Izek- fun friendlies, hope to see you in the future

9: Rbox- great freaking scraped in marth/roy dittos son. you ain't ready homie :awesome: see u soon hopefully

13: LL62- we didnt play at all, should ave thoguh i need luigi practice lol. next time

13: SD- ggs man, mad respect.

13: Nightmare- fun friendlies, see u next time hopefuly.

17: How2- ggs dude.

17: Marik- ggs in pools. dont get so depressed when things arent goign well, keep ur head up

17: Acidile- you keep getting better and better, im impressed, keep it up.

Imadh- mah dude it was fun seeing you again. fun friendlies too. let me know when ur in london and we'll play for sheezy.

Gichan- thanks for hosting bro. sorry if i was irritating when u were MM'ing kurtis, its all hype lol

Kason- good stuff for coming along man, hope u had fun, next time same thing

Executor

Smash Apprentice
i just put acidile on complete tilt when i play him in tournament
and rbox... next time i'll be goin deep as ***

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
thanks tristan kurtis art ben or taking me was good fun stuff
good just in teams riddlebox damn puttin in work like none. i was not on my **** though so sorry man, i feel like we shoulda done better than we did. but no johns.
raynex you own me a mm :p

seriously though. i wanted one.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Mannn, crazy results. Good ****, I sadly couldn't show and was planning to surprise visit to watch people and stuff, but other **** came up.

Community is looking good despite the lack of tournament activity. I'm pretty impressed with the new sauga guys, watching their doubles matches (fox + peach) takes me back a good ****load back to when I started the competitive scene. Really reminds me to the basement hyperbolic time chamber days.. lol. Good **** neo sauga, you guys delivered.

Raiz - let me tell you a story of another player who started out in competitive smash. Started out, break out player out of nowhere attended his first tournament. He turned heads when he ended up placing 5th at his 1st tournament too. He also was from sauga too, I'll give you a hint who he is: with hard work he went from -ZERO- status to I. (wanna) B. status in no time (hardwork included ofcourse). ;)

P.S - in his 2nd tournament this was what he did - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=106005&highlight=caketown

you can beat that.

Izek - your peach looks pretty solid in doubles, keep up the good work. If you ever see me at a smashfest or anything hit me up, I'll shoot you up some pointers on some stuff and **** that might help. David is probably better help and stuff, but >_> I can provide some help.

Sanuzi - man, lol. I really wanted to show up and actually kick your *** off of the tournament organizing ****. you suck at it too LOL <33 I kid you know. Was hoping to catch up/talk and stuff and also swipe the stress of TOing so you can actually play stressfree (it helps sometimes..) we definitely gotta make time sometime, it's my fault lol but I will make sometime, maybe gather the usual suspects for a burn, maybe.

I.B. - damn man, been tiiiiime. Same **** as Josh, gotta catch up on life tip, smash tip and life to smash back to life discussions. Miss talking smash and playing it w/you. Times are rough, and **** is messy, but I promise to make time for a session if you're down. I follow the game/tournaments as much as possible (more than you'd think/assume LOL) but yeah man. I hope life has been smooth for you, I know ****s a lot diff now with you, I wish I kinda was around to hear/keep up with you
no homo LOL

KK - I miss you :(

RBox - hey, you don't suck anymore. thank god lolol. We never have met, but you're a peach main, and with all peach on peach talk, it's catty like ***** fight (check the **** me vs delorted used to deal with LOL). You still suck, and I hope you know that. You're fat, ugly and suck.
trash talk for teh <3z
keep getting better.

P.S - Get ready to hand over White Peach, that **** is veteran peach exclusive, ***** :mad::mad:

everyone else - I miss the whole damn community, from Ryan's fatass sleeping on a couch near you, down to Bernard's excessively loud outbursts (that are funny as ****) I miss this damn ****. I really hope to squeeze some time out for the community, and when that is I can't wait to catch up and see you guys again. Much love guys.

Izek

Smash Cadet
lol once again ty all for shotouts and lol HIS NAME IS REIS NOT RAIZ lmao

Izek

Smash Cadet
Shoutout time niqqaaasssss

1: Raynex - I see that can of rust be gone has finally kicked in sir. You owe me a 12$ MM to be brought up by me at any time bwahaha...I'll beat you in your sleep....maybe.

2: Unknown - Good stuff little brother~ working them mind-games on kurtis by banning dreamland and leaving brinstar LOL "Why did you do it?" " Wanted the match to go faster "

3: Sauc3 - Dooooodbro see man, me putting you on that pedestal isn't fruitless, you are getting much better. I caught a peak at your Sheik in friendlies, your movement has improved amazingly...and your Jiggs isn't a gimmick anymore! congrats dawg =3. Keep practicing them none rest matches and you'll tap at Pound...If you don't, I don't allow gimmick Jiggs players in my car.

4: SummonedFist - I filled your name in for you, cause I feel your pain...apparently "Sexybabypanda" can't be abbreviated but ours can =(. I want to play you in tourney to see who can gay hardest =).

5: Carbon - lol nice talk we had while playing pools and lol at my ledge-canceled turnip to "welp that sucks." I understand your pain about the Jiggs but whats the point in getting mad, just learn it and get even =p.

5: Raiz - Youuu...youuu....I know there's a personality in there somewhere. You were so quiet! I expected you to squeal when I swiped your controller to quit that match (sorry about that by the way =(, I know you didn't exactly say yes when I asked...I was just getting frustrated with my bud who was playing you *COUGH* *COUGH*; anyway man come out more, break out of your shell and continue the ****. Oh and since now there are more marths in the community (especially marths training under Imadh *jealous*) you are an enemy! <3

7: Guru - Man...I thought I had you again...really I did. When I won the second match, my heart was set for the Fox CP lmao you have no idea how much my heart sank when yuo were like...naw I wont change...that's why I asked like 3 times. Your Sheik has improved sooooo much but it dun mattah cause next time imma tap you...watch yo back niqqqaaaaaaa <3.

7: Sanuzi - Okay, we both share the same problem here lol. Stop getting frustrated...your falco is pretty just focus on being pretty and **** the outcome! Thanks for hosting the tourney man, and hopefully I'll see you more at waterloo to get more Falco training.

9: Ndot - I don't think I played you =(.

9: Jpobs - Your Marth is garbage *****, I got you next time, you and your little roy too. lmao but seriously we troll too much...whether it be silly marth dittos, roy dittos, marth fox matches where chairs break from under me...or instigating side bets on lolbrawl matches LOL; ****s always mad fun when you're around. Sorry about not getting any serious matches in with you and also for the whole Reis thing.

9: Izek - Ok you and Reis came out of nowhere and tapped lol, I'm pretty jealous cause I've been trying to do that too...I chose the wrong character apparently...you only half chose it LOL. Your fox is pretty nice man, like Marik said MID MATCH - "you're playing Peach be more patient." I did not even expect the ditto lmao when you chose her I lost all my momentum lmao.

9: Rbox - Next tourney...find Kurtis and **** him, Nick too cause he'll prob be there, and Kyle...may as well add Camilo too. You hear that *****es!?

13: LL62 - Proving how he got 3rd at ROM by sandbagging and coming 13th with Luigi instead of playing Sheik, goddamn. Was cool meeting you man, I think you left your glasses at the venue...I think I may have picked them up for ya, I don't remember anymore. **** your missifires...dip.

13: SD - That's like 5 tourneys and we haven't played yet. You play Marth though so that's fine LOL. One day...we shall have epic battlez.

13: Nightmare - Kurtis' Jiggs is pretty gay huh?

13: Jus - DIDN'T DIG DEEP ENOUGH *****! :reverse:

17: Bing - Where the hell did you disappear to >_>
17: Kiwi - ^
17: How2 - Next time you play JPOBS coax him into doing a marth ditto set, his marth is garbs :awesome:

17: Marik - I more or less heard what happened man, that sucks...I saw the losers side of the bracket empty too then when I heard the complaining I was confused cause it was not like? 15 minutes from when I saw it completely empty...people suck...stop getting banned.

17: SexyBabyPanda - We didn't get to play =(, nice name though...in all its non-abbreviatedness...not jealous at all.

17: Tobe - Tope in disguise?

17: Dany - Your aerial prowess has become great young one...now master the arts of the land...

17: Acidile - We were so friggen close, seriously; we almost laughed in the face of fate, making our own destiny...writing our glorious fable of battles three possibly ending at FOD. Then...justin ruined it. Clearly he felt guilty, which is why he couldn't dig deep enough. <3 Next time we pray bracket or not.
yeh ggs riddle tbh im not actually to familiar with the peach matchup despite the fact of me being a peach player lol. and yeh im not really good in peach dittos but i was like wth why not haha but yeh imma train next time for our rematch ggs. :D and its kinda funny cuz me and reis play eachother ALOT so we both got better from playing eachother. We go way back lol.

Xelyst

-_-
talk to tristan/ryan/bernard about the matchup
way ahead of you... talked to all three of them instantly after i lost
just wait kurtis, i promise you 110% that our next set will end differently =)
you and bernard (ryan would have anyway tho i didnt play him) were the only ones who beat me that day....
im fixated on you so stay sharp will be fun (prolly not cuz its jigs <_<) but u know what i mean lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
Sanuzi - man, lol. I really wanted to show up and actually kick your *** off of the tournament organizing ****. you suck at it too LOL <33 I kid you know. Was hoping to catch up/talk and stuff and also swipe the stress of TOing so you can actually play stressfree (it helps sometimes..) we definitely gotta make time sometime, it's my fault lol but I will make sometime, maybe gather the usual suspects for a burn, maybe.
Wtf??? I helped him out as much as I possibly ****ing could. I went to this for that exact purpose, to help TO. I just gotta elaborate cause you making it sound like he got no help.

And, what's up lolol.

Also, JPobs, nooo ****ing worries LOL, like seriously that's all we do to each other in brawl. Like I told Sanuzi, to compensate for our ****ty game.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Wtf??? I helped him out as much as I possibly ****ing could. I went to this for that exact purpose, to help TO. I just gotta elaborate cause you making it sound like he got no help.

And, what's up lolol.

Also, JPobs, nooo ****ing worries LOL, like seriously that's all we do to each other in brawl. Like I told Sanuzi, to compensate for our ****ty game.
Shut up Christian, you're mexican so you doing work is expected <333 I kid though, good **** running the tfns opportunty and being successful with it. You already know, you're like Brawl vers. Me. Mediocre placings but you run **** with TOing.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
way ahead of you... talked to all three of them instantly after i lost
just wait kurtis, i promise you 110% that our next set will end differently =)
you and bernard (ryan would have anyway tho i didnt play him) were the only ones who beat me that day....
im fixated on you so stay sharp will be fun (prolly not cuz its jigs <_<) but u know what i mean lol
lol i was ****** u in friendlies homie get outta here.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Shut up Christian, you're mexican so you doing work is expected <333 I kid though, good **** running the tfns opportunty and being successful with it. You already know, you're like Brawl vers. Me. Mediocre placings but you run **** with TOing.
LOL, **** yeah for sure. I have always thought that after a long while. You better come out to my Feb tourney, Ontario Pwn Classic. That's my biggest test so far. If I do well with that I want to run a big one just for smash. We'll see how it goes.

Oh which reminds me...you could eb the melee leader of that tourney, niicceee ;)

Top Bottom