• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take notes, guys!

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
so, you should camp in order to win? well, did you come up with this all by yourself? or by watching brawl in general -.-

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
greatest game I've ever watched

Luigi player

Smash Master
I'd be more interested in game 1, but nice match :x

edit: actually the small step should be banned as well.

The rules state, No infinite on bowser, dk, etc. but you can only small step bowser. for them its the infinite, so it shouldn't be allowed on DK too...

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Lol great job Ook. It was nice to see you come back after getting wall infinited. Of course the last kill at the end was pure karma. Divine retribution ftw.

Instead of trying to powershield the waddle dees I'd just move out of the way if I'm far away. When you're nervous eventually you will lose your rhythm and get hit.

If you called the TO when he small step CG'ed you, would have won the match or would he have just gotten a warning?

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
I like the youtube comment that says mikehaze got ***** by his WC DI haha...

Congrats ook & will... good job

RATED

Smash Lord
Ook's reaction time(at the end when he reacted with that good DI) won the match. also Dk is awesome, he's my 2nd. :laugh:

so yeah, we share the hatred to DDD. since I main snake

Xyless

Smash Master
I'd be more interested in game 1, but nice match :x

edit: actually the small step should be banned as well.

The rules state, No infinite on bowser, dk, etc. but you can only small step bowser. for them its the infinite, so it shouldn't be allowed on DK too...
He technically would've probably gotten a warning, but he only did it one throw, so it didn't make too much of a difference.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
I think ook is trying to stop...

this:

& DKs taunts are definitely a major part of his game all the time :laugh:

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Good job Ook.
This is a triumph over MLG more than over Mikehaze.

Mikehaze just feels like *** losing a match where everything possible could have been handed to him. ^_^

Top tier dtaunts.

Seton

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad to see how a player like MikeHaze lost trying to get a free win with D3. Contratulations Ook.
I Wish battles 1 & 2 were recorded, did he use marth in those ones?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm glad to see how a player like MikeHaze lost trying to get a free win with D3. Contratulations Ook.
I Wish battles 1 & 2 were recorded, did he use marth in those ones?
he used marth game 1 on FD and MK on norfair for game 2

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Ook won Game 1 against Marth, lost Game 2 against Meta Knight, then CP'd to Green Greens and won game 3.

FD96

Smash Cadet
the best part was when Ook taunted so someone in the crowd shouted "What're you doing? Why'd you taunt?"

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Here's a tip for Greens.

Let the block wall pile all the way up.

Assuming no bomb, dtilt the bottom row.

Now Dedede can't infinite you since there's no blocks at the bottom, and the blocks won't respawn until Dedede jumps up and destroys the top row. If he jumps, **** him.

FD96

Smash Cadet
Woah, I need to try that some time, it sounds like a great strategy. Do you guys usually think it is also a good idea to stay in the air when fighting D3 so he can't grab you?

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
Im sure ook won no contest on the first match. i played mike once back when i had time to play and went to tournaments, i lost but it was last hit so i expected him to win that marth matchup. good **** ook and lol at free win attempt.

the ending is from the lazer collection but the beeping is from counterstrike.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Here's a tip for Greens.

Let the block wall pile all the way up.

Assuming no bomb, dtilt the bottom row.

Now Dedede can't infinite you since there's no blocks at the bottom, and the blocks won't respawn until Dedede jumps up and destroys the top row. If he jumps, **** him.
Wouldn't DK still get caught due to his large frame?

MRbloke1

Smash Rookie
All i can say is:

1. ROFLcopter

2. Classic match right here, Ook defying the odds in a 10/90 matchup against a skilled D3 on a BS stage, with the whole columbus scene getting mass hype.

Guy: WHAT ARE U DOING? WHY'D U TAUNT?
Ook: I DONT KNOW! (lol)

Top Bottom