• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taj/Vman's Ultimate Mewtwo Movie Collection

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
youtube doesn't save video changes rusty away, sometimes there is processing time.

@sdc-there is nothing wrong with making a trailer. don't forget it was a private release for a few of us m2s and that yoshi guy :).

it is good editing practice and he can get a little feed back. just say what you like/don't like. saying you shouldn't have made it isn't even helpful. "its bad"isn't constructive.

sb2-he was right about the footage. you would need EPIC editing and music to get hype for that. you gotta get better or worse. if galaxy blast was worse ppl would watch for comedic purposes.

my advice, go into vs use the name entry glitch and practice on fd, then other stages for platforms. practice djc, practice di on your aerials. just moving and being soothe. **** will help in battle. then try to emulate a little bit from other m2 players.

im guilty of this: seeing something, saying its easy, and never perfecting/practicing it. overall leads to sloppy play and a bit of denial.

ALL m2 players should get to work on that execution, just get tight as ****, and be unstoppable

SDC

Smash Lord
@sdc-there is nothing wrong with making a trailer. don't forget it was a private release for a few of us m2s and that yoshi guy :).

it is good editing practice and he can get a little feed back. just say what you like/don't like. saying you shouldn't have made it isn't even helpful. "its bad"isn't constructive.
When I said "he shouldn't have made it" I meant that he shouldn't have made it if he values his reputation. He can do whatever he wants, but if he cares about his reputation, he shouldn't make a bad combo video while he is still....not good. As you're about to say, if it's not good, and he makes it anyway, people will watch for "comedic purposes", which is why I said he shouldn't make it if he values his reputation.

sb2-he was right about the footage. you would need EPIC editing and music to get hype for that. you gotta get better or worse. if galaxy blast was worse ppl would watch for comedic purposes.

my advice, go into vs use the name entry glitch and practice on fd, then other stages for platforms. practice djc, practice di on your aerials. just moving and being soothe. **** will help in battle. then try to emulate a little bit from other m2 players.
I agree. We all need to do this.

ALL m2 players should get to work on that execution, just get tight as ****, and be unstoppable
I agree again, Execution and technical consistency is crucial to having a good mewtwo.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
the artist of the song did the godzilla ****. P. Monch.

how do you know it wasn't taiga? lack of tag? thats not definitive.

sc3 was aight. sc2 is one of the best smash combo videos of all time. im positive sc4 will be off the hinges. even numbers will ****.

EDIT: his video was PRIVATE. not for the public. he was thinking in terms that it may be bad and he would not want ppl to see it.

SDC

Smash Lord
the artist of the song did the godzilla ****. P. Monch.

how do you know it wasn't taiga? lack of tag? thats not definitive.

sc3 was aight. sc2 is one of the best smash combo videos of all time. im positive sc4 will be off the hinges. even numbers will ****.
Ok, so why is SB2 bothered that Taj used the same artist who made the Godzilla theme? That's just odd.

Yes, lack of tag, and you're right it's not conclusive evidence it wasn't him, but it does mean that it wasn't definitely him. Players with a tag that they like tend to use it often, so if Tai wasn't using his tag, I think it's a pretty safe bet that it wasn't him, but, we'd have to ask Tai or Taj to make sure.

Yes, as I said, SC3 was good, not great. It was aight.

EDIT:

EDIT: his video was PRIVATE. not for the public. he was thinking in terms that it may be bad and he would not want ppl to see it.
Well then that's good. Although a youtube channel is still public, unless he made the video private, in which case I understand.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I think the godzilla thing stopped the album from coming out.

the video was private. up to 25 ppl were allowed to view it.

players don't always use tags. it means nothing. for all we know "eye" could have been forward using tai's tag. we weren't there.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Eye was Tai in SC3. He'll never use that tag again though. :(

And yes, that beat was the reason Pharaohe Monch's album was pulled from shelves. Strangely enough. :( But then you have Slim Thug's Like a Boss track and I've heard nothing about that being infringement.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea its a shame. my dude was spittin on simon says lol.

alot of people don't like it for some reason. **** em lol.

how is the song hunt going?

SDC

Smash Lord
Good luck Taj, I've given you most of the music choices that I can currently think of, but if I think of any others I'll post them.

I'm really interested in hearing this intro, is there any way I could hear it? Or is it top secret? ;)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Top secret son! Vman don't give away video editing secrets! ^^; Im sure you'll all like it... however I MIGHT be changing it...but it all just depends on music choice.. clips etc... The longest/toughest part of the combo videos I make are synchronization. ^^

My Yoshi is awwwwwwwwwwsuummmmmmmm.. ^^<3

SDC

Smash Lord
Top secret son! Vman don't give away video editing secrets! ^^; Im sure you'll all like it... however I MIGHT be changing it...but it all just depends on music choice.. clips etc... The longest/toughest part of the combo videos I make are synchronization. ^^

My Yoshi is awwwwwwwwwwsuummmmmmmm.. ^^<3
Vman any recent vids of your yoshi?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ Taj: *Ahem* the Lonely Island probably didn't mind that artist using "Like a Boss" as a beat, but Toho (The company that owns Godzilla) can and will and has sued and done things to keep people from using their music/characters without permission. If they took the album off the shelves then Pharaohe Monch obviously didn't get the written permission that he needed. there's a ton of Godzilla stuff in youtube, but I think that maybe Toho has money in the site... i dk lmao.

LOL @ my "Trailer". I really just wanted to test the equipment, and had some footage, and had way way way more footage of my M2 to use for a "me playing bad" trailer. i picked a song and took my time going through almost all the stuff that the Studio has, most of which i didn't use. I should've said something about it being made for fun in the first place, but was curious as to how you guys would react if you thought it was for reals. if youtube lets me I'll probably make the longer version private too. next year lol.

Flaco just knows how to play Marth against M2 that's all. If I can win with Sheik why should i bother trying for the 1,000,000th time with M2? lol I can take his spacies and Falcon (on a good day) with M2, but that Marth... *blarg.* If i decide to record Marth/M2 with him i'll post for advice; being a Marth main I consider Marth/M2 to be the worst MU in the game for M2, barely ahead of Falco. If the Marth is homo/good/dosn't mess up enough... you loose.

Roman is a Fox main and he hasn't played against my M2 since this time last year; we're both looking forward to the games I think. it's not that I deliberately don't play people better than me, it's that Roman and I work different shifts. I work mornings till 5pm usually, he works 4pm on. there's only 3 of use around here anyways. me, Roman and Flaco... >.<

EDIT: I've watched V-Man's Yoshi it's legit already. it'll be a monster hatched out of an egg hahahahahahaha...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
There's some but I wouldn't say it's new.. just go to the Yoshi section or the friendlies section... in the video discussion.. there at both locations...^^

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I'll beat every Marth that's not M2K with my M2. :D
I'll play you.

i promise that I can at least

not get totally *****...

just normally *****.

I'll be so intimidated.

I'll be like

WTF do i do

HE'S IN MY HEAD.

Seriously though, i'd hunt you down to play if we were ever at the same tourny. i was going to go to Apex but couldn't get a ride. :(

I'll be at Cataclysm 5 though. :)

also, you played Flaco way back when. i think he said it was @ Viva La Smash '07. i'll have to ask him again. He said you won lmao... i believe it. i think it's because i know what Marth can do to M2 and that's all I think about. >.< the right mentality is the key.

EDIT: i had the song thing backwards? k sorry. the toho stuff is on the money though. i'm a godzilla nerd! =D lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
You have it backwards. The Lonely Island made that song in parody to Slim Thug's song.

I'll beat every Marth that's not M2K with my M2. :D
lol. man im calling bs on that one. **** trying to out space you, just mix up the grab game into fsmash.

id take you up on that one but im literally afraid of m2. I think about mine and get intimidated and **** lol.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Go ahead and call it BS, but M2K is the only Marth that has ever given me a lot of trouble, regardless of the match-up. I won't say that I can't lose, because I certainly can, but I'm confident and positive that I can beat every other Marth.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yes that's what i'm saying. Taj's M2 was still so good, but you can tell that there was just not a lot of footage to work with and Tai just seemed to fall for the same stuff again and again. esp compared to Sc2... Sc3 lacked freshness. I'm counting on V3ectorman to give us a true successor to Sc2.

so says the guy who's M2 video has the least amount of view out of all of them.

EDIT: V3torman and Kaos i mailed you a new video of mine on youtube comment there or PM me and let me know what you think, it's private @ the moment i'm looking for input as to whether or not it's worth making public... @ any other M2 player i'll do the same just ask! =D

it's for M2 players only @ the moment.
SC3 was a rushed product made with like, 2 days worth of footage, made by an editor who didn't really care

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Go ahead and call it BS, but M2K is the only Marth that has ever given me a lot of trouble, regardless of the match-up. I won't say that I can't lose, because I certainly can, but I'm confident and positive that I can beat every other Marth.
lol handle yo business then playa.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Pshh we both know your scared, don't even think for a second that you are so amazing that any other marth will fall prey to play style. Cause in my opinion no other marth has really given me that much trouble either, and I recently played arc in a money match. Actually later on that night he beat darkrain in tourney so :ohwell:. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY4Yjrvx8LE (listen to the commentary)

Oh and I forgot to add that I have also played m2k in some friendlys, and l got wrecked.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
strange is right lol.

Iori ***, why dont you djc, its the only way you can beat taj in m2 kings. not saying you will just beat him, but you gotta ascend my ***** lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Whoa dude you have never met me before, but just future reference I don't like being called or referred to as anything racist or slang.

:ohwell: Thanks for the comment though
yea im black. we most definitely smashed at GENESIS for a decent amount. played your yl and a couple other characters. we both played a game with some marth player with m2. we hung out a little.

either way, no disrespect.

@sdc-taj, iori, vman(as far as I know) are black.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Pshh we both know your scared, don't even think for a second that you are so amazing that any other marth will fall prey to play style. Cause in my opinion no other marth has really given me that much trouble either, and I recently played arc in a money match. Actually later on that night he beat darkrain in tourney so :ohwell:. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY4Yjrvx8LE (listen to the commentary)

Oh and I forgot to add that I have also played m2k in some friendlys, and l got wrecked.
I had a few drinks... but I'm sorry, what the **** are you talking about? How does anything that I said have anything to do with you, with me being scared, or anything to do with playstyle. And, NO, I'm not afraid of any Marth on the planet except Forward's and M2K's.

Again, what the **** are you trying to say?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
im pretty sure iori is letting you know he is attempting to take the throne.

pretty much saying he can do it too (get at top marths with his two)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey everyone it's been about 3 months, and i'm sorry for taking forever to update the OP but I have now...

Added multiple videos to Iori's section... so if anyone else would like me to add to their specific area(s) please notify me asap... I'd like to be more active here... ^^ and I should be since i'm a Mewtwo player right...................Yoshi..........................<3333

Allrite check it out!

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
If that's the case, he should've just said that. The vid he linked was his M2 against a Sheik so this morning I was like... ummm what the hell was his point? He didn't go M2 against his Marth at all, and he said it in a way that seemed like he was insinuating something disrespectful.

I can live with him saying that he wants the top spot. I encourage it. :) I'm an old man after all, but I'll show everyone why I'm the **** at Apex.

SDC

Smash Lord
If that's the case, he should've just said that. The vid he linked was his M2 against a Sheik so this morning I was like... ummm what the hell was his point? He didn't go M2 against his Marth at all, and he said it in a way that seemed like he was insinuating something disrespectful.

I can live with him saying that he wants the top spot. I encourage it. :) I'm an old man after all, but I'll show everyone why I'm the **** at Apex.
YES all of our good mewtwos need to go to APEX. Taj is goin, so Iori, Vman, you better be there too!! And don't not use mewtwo lol, that's right, we want you to hinder yourself in tourney. xD

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I had a few drinks... but I'm sorry, what the **** are you talking about? How does anything that I said have anything to do with you, with me being scared, or anything to do with playstyle. And, NO, I'm not afraid of any Marth on the planet except Forward's and M2K's.

Again, what the **** are you trying to say?
:ohwell: All I meant was making a statement like that was just way beyond gloating. Taj you is the besst for the moment, but even I can't make that claim while being in the same boat.

Oh and in the vid I posted it had the commentary about how I did in the match vs arc. The actual match didn't get recorded.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I'm GLOATING because I expressed confident in a match up that I've always had a ridiculous amount experience and success? My bad for posting that I was confident at something, sorry for being a pompous prick I guess.

I'm sober and I'm still confused as hell about how to interpret what you're saying. How are you in the same boat as me? Ok, maybe I'll rephrase my first statement.

I enjoy playing against Marths and it is my most comfortable top tier match-up for Mewtwo! There, hopefully that's not as bold of a statement and everyone can be happy.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I'm GLOATING because I expressed confident in a match up that I've always had a ridiculous amount experience and success? My bad for posting that I was confident at something, sorry for being a pompous prick I guess.

I'm sober and I'm still confused as hell about how to interpret what you're saying. How are you in the same boat as me? Ok, maybe I'll rephrase my first statement.

I enjoy playing against Marths and it is my most comfortable top tier match-up for Mewtwo! There, hopefully that's not as bold of a statement and everyone can be happy.
Dude sorry, I've meet you before and by all means you are the single coolest person in existence. Every m2 player who has seen you play knows you are the tops. It just seemed like you were being high and mighty about all marths and how in tourney would seem like a 65-35 match up. An example would be only rock crocks ganon can beat mine, and all others are just sub-par. I know you didn't say it like that, but that is how it seemed.

About being in the same boat, I meant I enjoyed the match up and felt I had reached a plateau where I feel confident in the match up. Just forget I said anything at all about this whole misunderstanding. :ohwell:

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Unless I'm mistaken, Kaos is black lol, that's why he said it. It's culturally acceptable for him to do so. xD
Just curious what ethnicity are you Iori?

Oh and speaking of Iori dominating people I found this vid online, and I'm wondering if it's in any way related to our own Iori Yagami:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOsQrTGtzAk

Oh and yes that is where I got the idea to be called Iori. :ohwell: His purple flames make me feel all cuddly inside.

Top Bottom