• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Is there a way the twitter stuff can be integrated into the first post. Would be nice to see all the updates by refreshing this tourney threaad.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Is there a way the twitter stuff can be integrated into the first post. Would be nice to see all the updates by refreshing this tourney threaad.
When new tweets come in, the tab for it should be something like " (1) Twitter / @rkbionic/smash", so you can see when new tweets come in without having to repeatedly refresh.

Aves

Smash Apprentice
"No, there will not be a stream."

Ahh. Somebody take the knife out of my heart!

Is there any place where the pools are posted for melee?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Who has 3 played so far, how many sets has he won so far, how many sets has he lost so far, and how far in the negatives is he in total amount of money lost?
I beat him for 10$ with fox and again with falco for 10. He did however beat my yoshi game 3 last stock for 5$ :(. Right before I sat down to mm him kaostar beat him in a mm with mewtwo. Don't know who else he's played.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hahaha, at least you gave a little something so that he at least won one mm LOL.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How did Shadow1pj get first in his pool with Cheese and Bloodcross in it? Did Bloodcross finish his pool matches or did he submit to rage?

Also Shippo got slammed in the face by a thrown rage controller???

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
OMG 3...

LOL @ Eggm though.
What a jerk

Bizkit047 Kevin Gallo
Shippo just got slammed in the face by a thrown rage controller

LOOOOOL, wtf is this?!

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Armada and Mew2king winning double...sheik / peach at its ****ing finest.

Shippo punched a lion.
Team double robot... how can you beat that? One was already godlike.. lol.

there (Team rapeee) aka no one can beat "TR"

really m2k an armada are my favs to watch in teams an now there teamin dayum too good, good luck to them, XD like they even need it :)

:woman:

icyrvnd

Smash Cadet
Pool 22

Apollo
Hax
Hondafoo
Jake13
Maggot

When is this happening?
Must know results of Hax vs Maggot.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

there (Team rapeee) aka no one can beat "TR"

really m2k an armada are my favs to watch in teams an now there teamin dayum too good, good luck to them, XD like they even need it :)

:woman:
Sometimes luck can be part of the battle but in general it's skillzzzz, they don't need luck, they see everything lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom