• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
i heard that axe is going pichu at pound V. confirmation? sound like a nonsense rumor.
IIRC, Axe's two least favorite characters are Pichu and DK. I think you mean Nicknyte (Luigi/Pichu guy) or Unknown522 (various, but plays Pichu for fun). They happen to be in the same pool though.

Axe asked if Wobbling is legal a few days ago, so he may be going Ice Climbers.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Brawl videos going up on the VGBC channel tonight:

esam vs fino MM
boss vs will
kirinblaze vs shugo
nickriddle vs nicole
poltergust vs lain
hylian vs kid
mekos vs mvd
pink fresh vs fatal
trela vs vex

Teams is starting at 7pm

Anyway, to the Brawl subscribers for the VGBC channel, there will be no custom music, just regular ol' brawl and commentary/crowd reaction. Tant outlawed the use of hacks except for infinite replay at this tourney. For the sets people saved to my Wii (NickRiddle vs Nicole/Boss vs Will/might be others) will be uploaded in 720p and have custom music this week.

t3h Icy

Smash Master

esam vs fino MM
boss vs will
kirinblaze vs shugo
nickriddle vs nicole
poltergust vs lain
hylian vs kid
mekos vs mvd
pink fresh vs fatal
trela vs vex

Teams is starting at 7pm

Anyway, to the Brawl subscribers for the VGBC channel, there will be no custom music, just regular ol' brawl and commentary/crowd reaction. Tant outlawed the use of hacks except for infinite replay at this tourney. For the sets people saved to my Wii (NickRiddle vs Nicole/Boss vs Will/might be others) will be uploaded in 720p and have custom music this week.
:D

Any chance on some updates and stuff about Melee too? We're kinda dry on them over here. :3

Suspect

Smash Hero
I dont understand polt or maybe its yoshi

polt comes here to SA and has trouble against our top players, even I do good against him >_>

then he ***** OoS (not shield cause yoshi has none :troll:)

OverLade

Smash Hero
A lot of really good players live in regions that cripple the performance of their characters. If you're a top Falco in a region with 10 Pikachus you're not gonna place consistently regardless of how good you are or how bad they are.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
A lot of really good players live in regions that cripple the performance of their characters. If you're a top Falco in a region with 10 Pikachus you're not gonna place consistently regardless of how good you are or how bad they are.
There's really no excuse not to learn a hard counter in this situation.

OverLade

Smash Hero
There's really no excuse not to learn a hard counter in this situation.
LOL wtf? My scenario was an exaggeration. In Polt's case he lives in a region where multiple players who use different characters have good Yoshi experience and have since brawl came out. Learning a matchup only helps so much when your opponent knows the matchup already, and if you mean picking up a character that counters your counters you can only do that if there's one specific matchup that's creating the problem. In polts case it's not...

SO YEAH GET OFF ME BRUH.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

esam vs fino MM
boss vs will
kirinblaze vs shugo
nickriddle vs nicole
poltergust vs lain
hylian vs kid
mekos vs mvd
pink fresh vs fatal
trela vs vex

Teams is starting at 7pm

damn, talk about fast service lmao. Good **** brawl.

did mekos beat mvd?

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes luck can be part of the battle but in general it's skillzzzz, they don't need luck, they see everything lol.

thats whats up son!

loool love the m2k+armada friendlies
"WE ARE FIGHTING IMMORTALS"

sheik fair --> peach nair ftw
"they have no pity...no souls...no empathy...they dont even react to our jokes :("
TeamRape!... so so ready too see vids like now XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom