• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i have no idea who "sunshine" is and have never seen sunshine or pawls to the wall play before.

good luck to everyone in my pool, i play fox

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm fine with my pool now. I haven't played Boss in a while and I've only played Savedge twice (richmond is basically two seperate communities cuz we all to po' to have cars).

sauc3

Smash Lord
plairnkk two things

i.b. and weon-x play ALL THE TIME, lol, they team often too, may want to switch that,

also, ally and raidos are riding in the same car, kinda silly they're in the same pool, they also play semi-often.

rhan

Smash Hero
I gotta wake up in 6 hours...lmao well worth the wait to see who's spirit I get to crush.

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
who do you play?
usually who I'm feeling like at the moment.

So...ganon, falcon, fox, falco, marth, sheik. ima keep you guessing, I need the element of surprise :D

it's not particularly that jiggs is evil like everyone makes her out to be. She just takes so much patience to play against. Which I lack :D

Bones0

Smash Legend
lol, i ****ing love you man... we gotta play some friendlies at this.

But seriously, im gonna win, all you gotta do is watch his feet
When are you gonna get to the venue? I'm gonna need a refresher course on Jiggs (if I get u-thrown rested in tourney I might just walk away; no johns).

Edit: Also, 3 = III = knihT, right?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
usually who I'm feeling like at the moment.

So...ganon, falcon, fox, falco, marth, sheik. ima keep you guessing, I need the element of surprise :D

it's not particularly that jiggs is evil like everyone makes her out to be. She just takes so much patience to play against. Which I lack :D
Lack of main is a major inhibitor of overall skill
before you get a really good understanding of the game, at least

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
and by really good, he means REALLY GOOD.

i've played too much fox this last week. i lost control of my ganon. now i have to get it back before i get ***** by my NC brethren in R1 pools.

DARKNESS WILL FALL

and eff blindghost vs armada, ya'll are gonna wanna see me battle that dude.

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
uptilt rest works on jiggs at 0%.

i wouldn't have thought so but sauc3 did it to me once.
I know. but that decreases your chances of a quick kill unless you do nothing but utlit, which is probably a bad idea. You will suffer :D

Or I could make the smart decision and go fox and play patient ...

nahhhh

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol, I'm not even going to try to speculate about pools, they'll likely be moved around a bunch to not have people from the same region (when possible) between now and saturday.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hardest two pools imo:

Pool 35
LOZR
Mogwai
Pr0ject
The Newb
Wizpig

Pool 38
Alpha Gundam
LordHDL
Strongbad
UUAA
Zone

EDIT: this one is also pretty rough

Pool 40
Scar
Tec0
Vish
Django Zephyr
Milkman

Laijin

Smash Hero
#1 priority should be to seed by region first.
THEN by skill.
Nobody wants to go to a national that has over 200+ entrants just to play someone they play ALL the time.
There should barely be anyone that has to play someone in the same region. Seed everyone that way first, then seed by skill.

Thats how I think things should be done. Anyone agree?
At least round 1 of pools..

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I wnted to check out the pools just to kill some time and then I noticed something I have not seen before.
70+ people are in this thread O.o
Lol this tourney will be legendary I am sure.

Bones0

Smash Legend
#1 priority should be to seed by region first.
THEN by skill.
Nobody wants to go to a national that has over 200+ entrants just to play someone they play ALL the time.
There should barely be anyone that has to play someone in the same region. Seed everyone that way first, then seed by skill.

Thats how I think things should be done. Anyone agree?
At least round 1 of pools..
MD/VA has almost 70 people going though. With 48 pools, almost everyone in MD/VA is going to have another local in their pool. If you are just talking in general then I would agree. Like the pool with 3 people from NC just seems weird. It doesn't seem like it'd be THAT hard to at least take one of them and swap them with a player from another pool of relatively equal skill.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
MD/VA has almost 70 people going though. With 48 pools, almost everyone in MD/VA is going to have another local in their pool. If you are just talking in general then I would agree. Like the pool with 3 people from NC just seems weird. It doesn't seem like it'd be THAT hard to at least take one of them and swap them with a player from another pool of relatively equal skill.
tthere's a few pools with more than one canadian (specifically from ontario)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom