• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T-Shirt: Tires Don Exits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Hmm, it's something I thought of, but I think it might look funny if it were big. And then if it's small you won't be able to read it... so I dunno.

Good to hear! I like the shirt material as well. On our next shirt I'm going to try even nicer material for a few extra bucks, but I have a feeling I'll come back to this type of shirt in the end.

Right now I'm looking into a small smashboards.com text design that would go on the left sleeve of a short sleeve shirt.

The next shirt to be printed will be our "Don't Get Hit" design, but we need to sell a few more shirts first because we have to pay for all the t-shirts up front.

Gid
Don't Get Hit has to be one of my favorites of them all! I can't wait for it!

Andrew Ott

Smash Journeyman
Just got mine too, love the material, can't wait for Don't Get Hit.

It should say something like (C) Isai Alvarado. XD

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Just got mine too, love the material, can't wait for Don't Get Hit.

It should say something like (C) Isai Alvarado. XD
Ya I seriously can't wait for Don't Get Hit. This time i will buy a small so it's more slim fitting. Since I'm a scene kid...Loose shirt's don't look to great =P

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
Although the design is ready to go, it will probably be a while (as in weeks) before the next one is sold because I need to make sure we sell enough t-shirts before buying more :)

So spread the word about our high quality shirts :)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I already told my friend and he's gonna try and buy one when he gets the cash. Also Gideon is there a way you could show us the design?

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
I'm attaching an example of a swf logo that could go really small on the sleeve or on the back of the shirt, like where the tag is. What do you think?

KishSquared

Smash Master
Hey Gid, I can't PM you until I renew my Premium Membership (I have 997 PMs out of 70 possible :laugh:) Can you PM me with another way to contact you?

Sorry to post this here. I'm at a loss as to how to contact you otherwise :/

greenblob

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'd prefer having that over everything on the poll, maybe with the exception of "Show me your moves."

So in other words, if you're selling t-shirts with just the SWF logo, count me in.

Panik

Smash Journeyman
I like show me your moves, but my brother and I came up with a really good idea for a shirt. It would say Identity Theft on the front, and below the text, it would have a picture of Kirby sucking.

Yeah.

dodoromeo

Smash Apprentice
Just want to throw out, everyone is gonna wear these at tournaments, which will simply make people think we're starting an occult.
ROFL very true, I'd buy one, but I'll wait for the "Show me your moves!" one lol

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
hey lets get some more shirts.... maybe with smashers acually fighting on it. Have a another poll of 4 characters and put them fighting in a funny pose and put a clever quote

o yeah the fighters don't even have to be confirmed like BOMBERMAN AND CAPTAIN OLIMAR FTW

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
SWF can't sell t-shirts with copyrighted characters or images on them.

Please, let's not make any new shirt suggestions, there was already a thread for that before Gideon decided on the shirts.

Also, it takes time, money, and effort for Gideon to get this together, so don't hamper him with requests.

Having said that, the SWF minilogo looks good.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
once again, Gideon isn't really taking new t-shirt design ideas. let's stop posting them, k?

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
How far do these ship? I am interested in one, but I live in the carribean, guess I'll have to ask my sister to order it to her house in conneticut.

Also are you going to introduce the SWF Logo, (the master hand holding the world) on the back of the Tires Don Exits shirt? or just of the new designs to come?

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
How far do these ship? I am interested in one, but I live in the carribean, guess I'll have to ask my sister to order it to her house in conneticut.
To be honest, I'm not sure. You'll have to go to the checkout and see if it lets you ship it there.

Also are you going to introduce the SWF Logo, (the master hand holding the world) on the back of the Tires Don Exits shirt? or just of the new designs to come?
I was planning on incorporating the logo into the new shirts, and, eventually when all the tires shirts sell out, I might put it on them when I restock.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Gideon, are there going to be any other t-shirts that are going to be released around Christmas or, like, in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom