• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T-Shirt: Tires Don Exits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I was thinking maybe that SmashBoards should make a new shirt. BUT this one would be like you would put your Account name EX: Xzax1337 and your avatar. Then on the back it would show the smashboards sig. it would look really cool for tournaments, they get a profit, and its easier to find people (:. I high doubt that would happen tho =[

Raheelp

Smash Rookie
Make a shirt that is clever enough to relate to SSB, but at the same time won't make regular people go WTF, what a geek.

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking maybe that SmashBoards should make a new shirt. BUT this one would be like you would put your Account name EX: Xzax1337 and your avatar. Then on the back it would show the smashboards sig. it would look really cool for tournaments, they get a profit, and its easier to find people (:. I high doubt that would happen tho =[
They couldn't put your signature or avatar if it was from another TV show, comic, movie, etc. etc.

If smashboards doesn't own the image then it cannot be used on T-shirts. Copyright reasons :(

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I don't get the joke on the new shirt.; Anyone willing to explain to a newb?
It's a quote from Isai's response to the question, "How do you win at Smash?" or something close to that. Don't feel too newbish, 'cause you'd probably have to play a lot of tournaments to notice it.

Hurray for another obscure reference t-shirt... Cough.. Cough.. Show me your moves! please Cough... You know we want it...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the fabric for the don't get hit shirt is.... different.

Personally i like the Tires Don Exits fabric >.> but the shirt is great, and the SWF logo is awesome.

shanus

Smash Hero
"Show Me Your Moves" and "Mindgames, Son" should be near instant purchases for me, hope to see them soon!

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Yarr... I gots me a Tires Don Exits, and now I'm tempted by the Don't Get Hit... I'll probably give in and get it in a week or so.

sync

Smash Apprentice
Awesome shirt, these would also be nice:

"Mindgames, son."
"Can YOU wavedash?"

Oh and "Show me ya moves!" would be epic win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom