• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T-Shirt: Tires Don Exits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nao Hikari

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NaoHikari
Switch FC
SW 1055 2032 9641
I'd like to get a large =D

and how exactly will payment be made for these? Paypal?

Nao Hikari

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NaoHikari
Switch FC
SW 1055 2032 9641
Not really sure where i'd post this...but just a suggestion, instead of selling T-shirts, maybe sell hoodies instead...i personally would prefer a hoodie over a T-shirt, but like i said, just a suggestion

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
what about more ideas for t-shirts...not too wild about the current ones...I'd be willing to buy a t-shirt, already have one for Halo just need one for my other favorite game :)

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Are there no smalls available in any of the colors? If not are any more being made ever? I'll even spring for a medium if I have to.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
I believe SWF clearly made an error when creating the shirts in the BackRoom...

Perhaps next time you won't create a shirt that only a hand full of veteran smashers understand, and find entertaining... in fact, i believe i [ChozenOne] created a topic about 1.5 years ago about "an offical SWF shirt"... but after about 25 pages of responses and no moderator PM's or posts i decided to abandon the project.

Sometimes the leadership here makes me sad.

Good Day Sirs.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Uhh... I think Ch0zen is pretty correct there. I mean why not, you guys would make a lot of money off an official SWF shirt. Just something badass that appeals to everyone on Smashboards (meaning no bias towards Brawl or Melee or SSB64).

I'd buy it.

shanus

Smash Hero
no I think everyone would buy a "Show me your moves!" Shirt according to the polls if I remember correctly. It was like 2nd or 3rd

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
lol they should make SWF T-Shirt's that if you pay and extra $10 you can get your forum name posted on it. that would kick ***
yes, I would rock it

no I think everyone would buy a "Show me your moves!" Shirt according to the polls if I remember correctly. It was like 2nd or 3rd
umm...no offense but not everyone likes Captain Falcon ( I don't)

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
its not captain falcon they like, its his exact taunt "show me your moves" because it pretty much raps up brawl in one slogan
meh, well, whatever, it doesn't look like the mods or admins care anyways...guess I'll make my own Smashboards.com shirt, anybody want to get in on this, I know someone that prints shirts...

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
I'm down.. but i think SWF is "TM'd" :( so im quite sure it will have to be "unoffical"...

What is your idea sir?
well, I'm open to ideas, but I do really know someone that prints t's....maybe we could put our site name on the top back and then on the front put Smash Boards.com or I don't know whatever, then on the back along with out name we could put some kind of logo that everyone could agree on, on maybe a black shirt? And then we could add a logo on the sleeve or on where the hip is (my Halo shirt has a bungie symbol on the side)

just a rough sketch, but we could work with whatever you guys think

Nao Hikari

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NaoHikari
Switch FC
SW 1055 2032 9641
I still think that rather then selling T-shirts it should be hoodies, or just sell hoodies and T-shirts...I just personally would prefer a hoodie over a T-shirt

Nao Hikari

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NaoHikari
Switch FC
SW 1055 2032 9641
why in the world would it cost $40? at most it would be like $30
and people would definitely buy it. You'll definitely get more use out of a hoodie then a T-shirt

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Remember, this isn't a suggestion thread for new shirts... and swf can't use copyrighted images.

-Coco-

Smash Ace
i want the tires don exits shirt but they are out of stock will they be getting more?
if so when?
if not..... =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom