• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Noob ^^

anyone know if leet-0 is coming? Also James g is confirmed. Everyone remember your 1 dollar venue fee

See yah tomorrow :D

Edit:

Syracuse Smash 3

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10547558#post10547558

Please post to show hype and also let me know if you are confirmed. This tournament is being held in memory of bry (kanto) everyone should make it out to this no excuses. Syracuse Definetly need to step it up and Represent for Central New york at this tournament.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
anyone know if leet-0 is coming? Also James g is confirmed. Everyone remember your 1 dollar venue fee
Sorry guys, I've been reduced to "every other week" status. But hey, at least it's consistent.

Oh yeah, and I'm certainly not failing to show because my PR rival is coming. That's surely not it.... (j/k, looking forward to PR-walling JG if he shows next week!)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Its all good, If you cant make it than you cant make. Just come when you can your always welcome! As for this week i pm'd you about it. Acton is offering to give you a ride if thats the reason you are unable to come out. so get back to me when you can if you can. And let me know whats good :]

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Thanks everyone for coming out!

Dahrem, his gf and company nice to meet you all.
AK and his crew good games and nice people!

Hope to see everyone again!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I appreciate the offer Acton! It seems like the fest was awesome.

Yeah, a ride is usually my issue but I'm not good at all night stuff (mad tired lol). How late do you guys normally go? The latest I've ever stayed is like 2AM.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Acton left about 12:30 or so. Not to late, You guys have definitely been here later. Maybe you can talk with acton about a ride situation im sure he'd be willing to work something out.

Fest was fairly fun alot of new faces and different competition. Are you going to be able to make it to the fest next weekend?

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately due to money issues I can't get out to the fest next weekend. I've got this car insurance problem that I have to sort out this week and its going to leave me with almost no money due to that + rent until the weekend after next.

I've got to penny pinch wherever possible so yeah. . . sorry I can't make it.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I'm totally coming this week. Unless something strange happens. Last friggin' Regents tomorrow so I can practice after that too (If I can pull myself away from TWEWY).

New faces best be showin' up again. I wanna fight mad people with my zetta mediocre Ness.

EDIT: Do you want me to bring a setup?

EDIT2: Hey, this post is Zoroark!

x13mako

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I'm totally coming this week. Unless something strange happens. Last friggin' Regents tomorrow so I can practice after that too (If I can pull myself away from TWEWY).

New faces best be showin' up again. I wanna fight mad people with my zetta mediocre Ness.
1. Hm.. same here with the regents.

2, IDK my ness is pretty mediocre, nah im kidding, it just sucks :).

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
(If I can pull myself away from TWEWY).
!
Norcal got a TWEWY themed PR.

Check it out.

Also, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

I wanna meet Mako >:V

I also wanna get top 4 in a smashfest tourney ffs.

inb4curasaysthengetyourasstopracticeonladders.

Edit: http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2109/norcal23.png
Norcal's ****** PR.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Ohmygosh that's awesome :D

It's cool to not be the only Ness mainer in NY any more, unless your profile is a lie Mako :o

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Naw I believe he's a ness main from what I remember playing him online

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I wish there was an easy way for me to come lol.

x13mako

Smash Ace
1337-Zero said:
Ohmygosh that's awesome :D

It's cool to not be the only Ness mainer in NY any more, unless your profile is a lie Mako :o
No I'm a real Ness main.

Cura said:
Naw I believe he's a ness main from what I remember playing him online
Now that I think about it, I don't think we've actually played XD.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im fairly certain we did. almost 100% i wouldnt have remembered you unless we had

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Mako usually doesn't start till about 6 or so but I have kids coming around 3-4 so feel free to come around then. I look foward to meeting

x13mako

Smash Ace
Mako usually doesn't start till about 6 or so but I have kids coming around 3-4 so feel free to come around then. I look foward to meeting
Alright that's good, cause it was just dropped that somebody's graduation party was tomorrow too and I was checking if I could get there on time.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Tournament will probably start around 7:30- 8. 3 $ entree fee.
Also note that there is a 1$ venue fee. Given to charity. read over first page if you havent, important stuff!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I'mma prolly show up @ 8:00 in a group of 3-4, mind holding off the tourney for a bit if we're kinda late? I'm attending a party today, so I'm not coming at 6:00. Mako better stay so I can ditto him >: )

I'm gonna try to get Banjo and FROST. I don't know if Aaron's showing...

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yeah were holding the touramnet off till 8 anyways. So that James G and Sharky can enter.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Update on the fest.

Arrival times!
Me+Eevee+Sayan= Already here.
XMako13= IDK LOL
Acton= Around 3-4 PM
Erk + Beta= Around 5 Pm
Sharky+ Leet-0+O.m.r+James G+ KB142+Frostbite= Around 7:30-8 PM

AK+Dahrem= IDK if they are coming.

Tournament will start around 8-8:30 sense people are coming late. i need some set ups if people can bring some that'd be great. Thanks!

Edit: Changed the post a lil and i found my copy of brawl.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Great fest everyone! Good to see all these new people come out. We had a 14 man tournament, which is probably the most we've had, And people such as alt, vibe, and dahrem was unable to make. Hopefully we can continue to make these events bigger and better! Thanks for coming out everyone! See you next time.

Top Bottom