• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney - Don't Come (Results)

Gords

Smash Champion
well Gords

we only have so far

me
s.d
jelly

but we're looking for cool people only, so you're not joining, that and you live in sydney.
Ok, if you don't want me to be a part of your team/crew I won't bother you about it and respect your desicion not to include me.

Well I mentioned my thoughts on campbelltown with respect to Sydney a couple of pages back. I am right in the middle of Wollongong and Sydney and the second last stop on the metropolitain train line.

And turtle, with the only ambition to become a better person I ask you...
What about me isn't cool that I need to work on changing so I can become a better person?

S.D. You are aware that I do rock'n'roll dancing regularly. And what dance moves do you do anyway? You'll need to show me next time I see you. I recon that would be awesome.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
E_Alert???
I'll be joining the Hunter Crew. So far it's...

Me
Zero
Summoner

Turns out we're actually one short, I'm sure the guys won't mind you joining us if you don't mind traveling tons to practice. :p (Talk to them first though, I'm not 100% sure on how OMG WE MUST HAVE HUNTER PEOPLE ONLY they are.)

BTW, I'm good for a West Crew at future events. I just happen to already have a crew this time around, sorry. :p

Gords said:
<stuff in response to Turtle>
Haha, you're obviously not used to internet trolls. Pay him no mind. :p

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Ok, if you don't want me to be a part of your team/crew I won't bother you about it and respect your desicion not to include me.

Well I mentioned my thoughts on campbelltown with respect to Sydney a couple of pages back. I am right in the middle of Wollongong and Sydney and the second last stop on the metropolitain train line.

And turtle, with the only ambition to become a better person I ask you...
What about me isn't cool that I need to work on changing so I can become a better person?

S.D. You are aware that I do rock'n'roll dancing regularly. And what dance moves do you do anyway? You'll need to show me next time I see you. I recon that would be awesome.

ahaha relax, im just joking around, its because we're a team from out of sydney. however protip: pokemon shirts arent that cool.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You know Turtle, there's going to be a lot more "out of sydney" crews than just yours. Maybe you should stick with your own ilk of wollongong and let s.d. be in a hunter valley crew?

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
maybe we're in love and he wants to crew with me? and we're the best out of the non sydney crews, ya know the one thats going to win melee vs sydney or atleast try.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Wait a second, it's not like people have to team regionally - I mean, i'm crewing with Syke GTR Shaz for Melee, cus when would we ever get to? Plus there's bound to be interstate crew battles, so <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
15 v 15? too long make it 10 v 10 or 8 v 8 with sideliners - whatever we had for comrades 1 was perfect

oh yeah Jaz is coming to this, shaya stop bugging him or else he wont go

if gong/hunter crew beats sydney crew i'd lol

S.D

Smash Master
Don't underestimate our rad skillz Cao, Hunter/Gong will be on the podium spraying champgne at all our doubters, causing severe eye related injuries.

Gords - You have to learn the dance of oschoe from mother 3 in this case.

Shaya - Me and Turt are eloping, this is our honeymoon don't ruin it for us.

Hunter peeps - There are a lot of Hunter players who may be candidates for your crew if you wanna stick to the theme, take your pick at the meet when I bring them along :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
lol, just to set things straight, when i talk, it's only referring to melee. i don't even have a brawl crew cus ppl are tooo scared to ask me since i'm so **** good :estatic:

Shayafail team is weak in both games ololololo id beat it with the cute and less cute fox

Jaz

Smash Ace
sorry guys been tafe working

yes I'm coming to this, mainly for the catch up though.
i hope theres still room for me at the dinners and stuff afterwards cao ._. sorry to be a grumbly non existent smasher as of late.

Gords

Smash Champion
I'll be joining the Hunter Crew. So far it's...

Me
Zero
Summoner

Turns out we're actually one short, I'm sure the guys won't mind you joining us if you don't mind traveling tons to practice. :p (Talk to them first though, I'm not 100% sure on how OMG WE MUST HAVE HUNTER PEOPLE ONLY they are.)
ok thanks for letting me know and yes, it would be great if i can join that crew with you lot, check with the others and we can organize things at zeros's meet.
Haha, you're obviously not used to internet trolls. Pay him no mind. :p
yeah im used to them, i just fail to see the point of talking people down over the internet behind the safety of their keyboards.
although sometimes it can be useful and with some further polite retaliation you can end up with good advice, such as \/
ahaha relax, im just joking around, its because we're a team from out of sydney. however protip: pokemon shirts arent that cool.
thanks turtle for the let know, consider that shirt falcon punched....

Gords - You have to learn the dance of oschoe from mother 3 in this case.
well, i think it is about time i picked up the mother series then.
Hunter peeps - There are a lot of Hunter players who may be candidates for your crew if you wanna stick to the theme, take your pick at the meet when I bring them along :)
speaking of the hunter meet, S.D. i asked this in the hunter thread but oh well, is it still ok to crash at your place sat 8th for this meet?

I want to crew with some Sydney people!!
well if all else fails with me and the hunter people i will still be looking for a teammate and a crew. we will see what happens, but i am fine to team/crew with you.

Bjay

Smash Lord
When's the deadline to pre-pay?

Yeah we're talking about melee crews.

Is Bjay even gunna be there for brawl crews...
I should be there for Brawl crews. I'm yet to be in a Melee crew though :p

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
who would be catching the train up to the hunter meet? mayswell go with some people as trains are normally heaps boring.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Cao, plz teach me how to be a Kyoote Melee Boozer. I've been trying to learn advanced Bowser techs and such >.<

And lol, Brawl Bowser is waaaaay too good.
It's almost unfair.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Man, that is too good of a dance. I can do the Salsa version though. >.>
I'm actually listening to a remixed version of that right now :D [Summoner now playing: Mother 3i - Funky Monkey Dance [04:43m/128Kbps/44KHz]

Anyone who can do this dance instantly earns respect. Kumatora anyone? http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/Toudou/_.._flash188__kumatora-dance.swf

Moving on, currently I have no idea at what I'm doing crew wise. I might even end up not going ;-;

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
someone should give me a spare memory card with all melee stuff unlocked as mine is lost, k thx keep up the good work.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
k <3 i can pay you for it, i dont exactly know how much they cost, so whatever you deem reasonable is fine i guess

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
When's the deadline to pre-pay?
****, we have to pre-pay?

ok thanks for letting me know and yes, it would be great if i can join that crew with you lot, check with the others and we can organize things at zeros's meet.
Sweet, I'll talk to them and get back to you on it.

yeah im used to them, i just fail to see the point of talking people down over the internet behind the safety of their keyboards.
Well to put it simply, some people get off on pissing others off. But whatever... *shrug*

EDIT: Two things.

LODGING. Anyone know how much the hostel would cost per person? Still not sure about lodging (or rather, if it's worth it to stay in the city).

EQUIPMENT. I'll be able to bring Wii/Brawl/Melee + haxed Smash 64 for lulz. Will also be able to bring a TV, provided I get a lift (Western Sydney). Console stuff will be there lift or no, though.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
there appears to be a few people who are requesting lifts for TV's. Can Sydney sort this one out? We'll face a shortage otherwise. TV's can be left at the venue overnight b/w Sat and Sun, which will be secured.

hostel costs are listed on the first post.

pre-paying saves you $10 on entry and provides Ozhadou a good indication of our turnout so they can cater better for our needs.

cozyt

Smash Rookie
i dont wanna come. when does the tournament starts? i dont have any stuff to bring with me because im just here for work and travel. i dont have a team partner aswell. is there any possibility to play for me?

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys,

Myself, Cactus and Nick are heading up, probably on Friday and leaving Monday. Thats three of us so we'd like an extra gamer (safety of equipment and what not). Either that or if theres another group that needs filling, we're in.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I suggest getting to meet more people that play Smash in your area before you start asking for blind dates, lol. You can use the Sydney Smash thread for that if you're based there.

As for your other questions, they can be answered in the first post of this thread. At the very least you need your own controller

Top Bottom