• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney - Don't Come (Results)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
ATTN Don't Come Ateendees.

Ryan, Doug and I need one more person to stay in our four man room Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Well, maybe sunday), more important than anything, is that we need to know who's staying the friday night anyhow, cause we need a fourth person. Otherwise, we'll get a sydney sider to stay with us.
I'm going to check with K-0S, and if he comes up nothing, then we'll need another OOSer with us.

Gords

Smash Champion
ATTN Don't Come Ateendees.

Ryan, Doug and I need one more person to stay in our four man room Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Well, maybe sunday), more important than anything, is that we need to know who's staying the friday night anyhow, cause we need a fourth person. Otherwise, we'll get a sydney sider to stay with us.
I'm going to check with K-0S, and if he comes up nothing, then we'll need another OOSer with us.
well if you need a sydney sider i am happy to join your room, since no sydney siders really replied to ...
well i think the people in sydney/NSW that are thinking of hostelling it should start organising it now, which includes me (since noone is now not going to stay at my place), so we can all be in the same room like the other OOS. i think it is like 4-6 people to a room which should be good maybe we can get two rooms filled if the newcastle and camberra and hunter people all comedown.
but if they do soon i will work something out with them otherwise i was just going to book a bed for myself and hope for the best, so if it came to you needing a sydney sider i will be happy to help.

So Yeah, are any of the NSW smashers hostelling it, have you made plans already and have i just been to busy to notice and missed it or isnt anyone from NSW staying in hostels?

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I'm very sorry about asking this so late Cao but could you please help me with accomodation later on msn, i couldn't ask you before cause i had no internet :(

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Don't stress Tak I dont even have a way there yet xD.
Not sure if I'm quite as good as I was in high school...broadened out a fair bit and not quite as nimble as I once was.....I'll still go for gold though :)

-=3ddy=-

Smash Rookie
Hey, I would like to sign up for don't come. I am the darkhorse of the Hornsby crew. Please sign me up as 3ddy.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
I really want to come (or not come...mmm) to this still.
Must organize with QLD dudes.

I'd be happy to stay with Gords, but I don't have a car, and it looks like the QLD fellas might room for me we'll see. Anything to maximize N64 playing! I'll be bringing mine + 4 GOOD controllers and all the good multilayer games.
Also really good to see Doubles in Smash getting some real good go-go.

All the other non-smash activitys sound flipping brilliant.
IF I get to Sydney, anyone want to do the Bridge Climb with me?
Photos of doing Falcon posing above the city would be amazing.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm up for Falcon posing on the Harbour Bridge, but I doubt anyone would have $200 for it: http://www.bridgeclimb.com/

Luckily Victorians can get a great view in the Meriton in any case

Jei and I will be doing some jogging in the morning along the coast - you should join us <3

Dedu

Smash Lord
Bridgeclimb?

I'm a Sydney Resident (hint: 5mins away from the bridge) and I've never done a walk over the bridge, nor done a bridgeclimb.

But I take a bus heaps over the bridge lolololol.
Should explore Sydney more with you guys.

In other words, happy to join you guys on a Bridgeclimb!

Dedu

Smash Lord
Don't you mean AWESOME from what I heard people say about the bridgeclimb?

hmmm...

Gords

Smash Champion
as long as i have the extra money for the bridgeclimb i will go but other than that i wont be able to:(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
When should we do it? And how many people do we have who are SINCERE about going to it?

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
man......

like what the ****, like shaya whjy handicap the abillity of like sydneys best smashers so you can a team, why dont you get like e- alert and some others and you can be the sydney ****s, because like i loved to see my team take on 4 shayas but bjay plus pat plus jaz = 6 -1 (you), my team = 3.5 casue our 4th is good but not great so 5 is higher than 3.5 so its not fair but hopefully if shaya concentrats on brawl hell get fat and make the handicap a whoppping - 2.5:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

netch!

Smash Cadet
i'm not up for bridge climb, i'm becoming poor :(

still need a crew/transport... only for the t.v. really

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
No DK64 on random for Melee teams???

and......

DDD rule still in effect for Brawl teams???

Whaaatttt?
Thanks for picking that up, it should be the other way around ~ I'll get to fixing it - it was a rushed paste-job, so I'm sorry

unreon

Smash Ace
I AM FOR MURDERBALL. AND JUGGY's JIBBY. And whatever else there is!! I love you all!! S2 S2 S2

But wtf is all this sudden spatial economic division between the East Coast and West Side?

We should all by hatin' on Canberra :D

Gords: I would love to join you guys, but unfortunately (unless something happened) someone has stolen me away already ._. Next time, next time :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'd like to do the bridge climb. But I need to save money and stuff :(
$200 is just a smidge out of my preferred spending range.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Woxy loves money! <3<3<3<3<3

Juggy to win Murderball. Everyone will miss him cus he's tiny and broken... GET THAT RAT

idontgottaname

Smash Apprentice
Ya, confirming my and my Wii's presence. also, looking for some people to share a room with for 2/3 nights? fri, sat, (sun?). PM me if interested.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
lol Vyse, I just say your Ozhadou Boards post, I made a mistake and told people to pre-register, rather than pre-pay (which is what I meant). So I've made the little edits. Pre-pay to save and secure additional resources! :)

Gords

Smash Champion
Gords: I would love to join you guys, but unfortunately (unless something happened) someone has stolen me away already ._. Next time, next time :)
aww man, you too:mad:..... who stole you anyways if you dont mind.?

ok so this crew doesnt seem to work
Gords(me)
Meteor
Defiled
E_Alert???
Unreon
And possibly fruity if he is there

someone has stolen Meteor, and someone has stolen Unreon, E_Alert hasnt replied and Fruity most likely wont be there anyways, which all=Epic fail. :(
and now my morale for this event is dead:skull:

does any one else want to join me in a crew?

also an idea....maybe everyone that is in a crew/doubles team can post who they are with so poeple can see who is with who in a crew/team and who is not and those who are looking can post saying they are looking....just an idea, idk....

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
well Gords

we only have so far

me
s.d
jelly

but we're looking for cool people only, so you're not joining, that and you live in sydney.

S.D

Smash Master
well Gords

we only have so far

me
s.d
jelly

but we're looking for cool people only, so you're not joining, that and you live in sydney.
Also you have to have mad dance moves, this is the most important requirement for being in our crew.

Melee crews - Bjay

Brawl Crews - Daz

What do we think of this?

Top Bottom