• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Meet-a-Member *Sticky, please?* Hiemie doesn't look nearly as good as he sounds.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Hey there, fellow Smash Boarder. Bored? Want someone to talk, preferably someone you'd probably never meet? Well, then this is the thread for you: The Smash World Forum's Meet-a-Member!

Fill out the quick questionnaire below, and using sophisticated pairing-up science, I'll find you the perfect someone for you to talk with. If I find someone who matches your request, I'll give you a PM. Otherwise, just read the main page every once in a while for updated names.

Read the first post every once in a while! If you find someone interesting, send them a profile message or something, and start chatting.

Here's the format thusfar:
-----
Name: Your username, or real, if you want.
Interests/Personality: Hobbies, interests, etc.

Looking for someone...

Gender: Would you rather talk to a boy or girl, or does it not matter?
Interests/Personality: What kind of person do they want to talk with?
-----

Now, this isn't meant to be a dating service; rather, a way for members to connect with one another, thusly making SWF a better community. Of course, I guess you could try to use it for that... But your success wouldn't be too good.

Thread OK'd by Crimson King!

People:

Males

Janitor
Vicous Delicious
Fly_Amanita
Vampirekain
pikachun00b7
smashman90
bored
Wenbobular
KevinM
Rew
NeBz
Cat Fight

Females

Crystallion
mzinkk9

Unspecified

Kitten
DARKALONDITE
pikaville

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol, i'll bite.

Name: Victor "Janitor" Tran
Interests/Personality: I like Speedcubing, Religious debates, Science, and cute things.
I'm an Atheist and I love debating with those of a Religion. I find myself as a nerd but not particularly "nerdy-looking." I tend to be pretty annoying when i'm bored and want attention.

Looking for someone...

Age: 14-18 Age doesn't really matter, as long as I have someone interesting to talk to.
Interests/Personality: Anything mentioned in my Interests/Personality.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I like threads like these :)

NAME: Eric, aka Vicious Delicious to SWF
INTERESTS: JROTC and its Rifle Team, Writing (stories, music, poetry), bowling, guitar, swimming, sailing, most forms of art. Among other things...
PERSONALITY: I'm pretty shy if I just met someone in real life, but I usually warm up to them in about 10 minutes of conversation. I'm almost always a really laid back person, and I can't remember the last time I lost my temper. Aside from having glasses I wouldn't say I look nerdy, but I say and do many things that could easily be considered nerdy. Debating whether I'm an Agnostic or an Aetheist--I've never really been a religious guy. I enjoy all music except for country, R&B, and gangster hip-hop (slapping women, talking about huge rims, lame beats...you get the idea.) You could probably figure out the rest of this if we talked.

Looking for...
INTERESTS/PERSONALITY: Anything that lines up in my Interests or Personality would be nice, but differences are always welcome. Basically, if you think we'd be mates in real life, we could probably talk.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Ok, why not?

Name: Please call me Crystallion, or MC (my name initials).
Hobbies / Interests: Anime, manga, videogames, reading, Internet, not many.
Personality: Quite shy in real life, not as bad on the internet though. I'm friendly, but sometimes, my mouth talks before I think, so please ignore if I say something completely stupid. xD I can be pretty childish, but I try to be more mature because at my age, hey, I should be. Other than that, there's not much too know...if you can handle an emotionally unstable person. If you have problems with that, don't even talk to me, it's no good for both of us. But if you wanna talk, and if you're able to tolerate and respect me, I'll do the same for you =D

Looking for:

Age: I don't care as long as the person is mature enough.
Interests/Personality: I'd like someone with the same interests, but it doesn't have to. Just be a bit more mature, it might sound conceited, but I'm rarely able to handle people who aren't on the same level. Anyone who understands that knows how frustrating it can be and how much any remotely intelligent conversations suffer from this. In addition, don't be a jerk.

If you find it in your heart to talk to me, you might as well become my best friend, since people rarely talk to me (that's not even hard, as I don't have many, if ANY xD )

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I'm really just looking for under-10s in the Bath-Bristol area. My age is not important.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
What the heck, I'll participate.

Name: Fly Amanita (people call me that IRL pretty often anyways)
Interests: Math, video games, wasting time online, etc.
Personality: I'm the type of person who doesn't do anything. I'm usually calm and not very talkative, but I will go on rants about things that I'm interested in if an opportunity to do so arises. I mainly enjoy talking about video games and other stereotypically nerdy stuff.

Looking for...

Interests: I'd prefer to talk to somebody who shares at least some of my interests, since I know from experience that I don't mesh well with people who are unlike me.

DARKALONDITE

Smash Apprentice
Name: DALON (not my real name. But it's my brawl online name.)
Interests: Anime, music (mostly rock), video games, martial arts(I'd like it if somebody taught me), I'd like to learn Japanese, debating over anything in general, Mexico's history and other history in general.
Personality: Calm but ridiculously short-tempered if you make the wrong comment. I have felt a sense of duty to help the immigrant community since I'm the son of immigrants. Otherwise, I'm pretty laid-back and easy to get along with. Also, I feel the every little thing happens for a difference.

Looking for:

nobody in particular. Just someone who gets along with me and feels the way I do and shares my interests. Also, have to be between 16 and 18.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Sure why not.Should be a laugh!

Name: Pikaville(Aidan)
Interests: Guitar,video games,metal(all kinds especially PANTERA!)Manga/anime(all kinds of good cartoons really)wrestling(and UFC)also very interested in space(how it works/began etc)also drinking(I am Irish you know)
Personality: Im very laid back,I only really get angry with music or video games.I like to chill and have a laugh with people.

Looking for: Anyone who shares my interests
Age: 16-whatever(16 year olds can be cool......some of them)

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
Ok I'll give it a shot too! Since Zook "Bumped" it it would be a shame for the thread to die :p
Name: Thanasis or just Kain :)
Interests: Hmmm let's see..Martial Arts,rock music(Every now and then :O), anime, feeding stray cats (Weird huh!?)
Looking for: A person I can have intelligent conversations with about the stuff he/she likes and vice versa. Also between the age bracket of 19-so on.
Oh I'm a guy!

mzink*

Smash Ace
Sure why not, it's a cool thread and it would be a pity to see it die.

Age 21
Female
Interests: Gaming obviously, movies, books, sports, martial arts, writing, dog training, lots of other stuff

I'll pretty much chat with anyone, I'm pretty friendly and easy to get along with. I enjoy talking about pretty much anything and learning from other people.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Hi zook.

Name: Mike, Pikachun000b7
Interests/Personality: Pikachunoobing

Looking for someone...

Gender: Who cares, as long as they're not a pedophile. *Looks at kitten*
Interests/Personality: Whatever, do not want to talk to a Democrat though. (JK)

smashman90

Smash Lord
Name: smashman90
Sex: (yes please. XD) Male
Hobbies/Interests: I am a Virgo and I enjoy long walks down the beach. Wait a minute that doesn't sound right...Anywho, I like watching monster movies, playing Halo and other videogames, Mattsecks, music.

Looking for someone:

Sex: Female
Interests/personality: Bubbly personality, loves to jump on trampelines(sp), loves nerdy but good looking guys such as myself:p,.

bored

Smash Ace
Umm.. I guess I'll give this a shot.

Name: Just call me bored.
Sex: Male
Hobbies/Interests: I love playing XBL, hanging out with friends, music, umm..the usual.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Interesting?
Wenbo, 18, male, like SSB64 and SSBM (Brawl is mehish), movies with friends...stuff.
I'm kinda lazy and in need of a job. :)
Anyone who can stand a constant stream of "lolololol" and random smiley faces. :chuckle:
AIM is jdou4.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Fine whatevs.

Name: Kevin
Interests: Smash, Playing College Basketball and Tennis, Sports in General, Driving around aimlessly, Movies, Swimming, Happy Hardcore Music, Going to shows. Ehh, thats the short of it.
Personality: I'm not shy at all, I'm really confident when it comes to conversation and an all around likable guy as anyone who has met me can tell you =). I have a very outgoing side, I can go out and party though I don't drink but I'm just as apt to stay in and hang with someone and watch movies. I love sports though and can be rarely caught inside during the day.

Looking for:
Someone who feels like chatting I guess, I don't really care I just wanted to throw this thread some activity. It looked like a good idea. Just IM me if you want to know more about the mysteries of the M.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Name: Andrew, a.k.a. Rew.
Interests: Zelda, Mega Man, Smash, reading, internet chatting/posting, Facebook/MySpace, theology, spirituality, Scripture, liturgy, history, social/divine justice, all things British, nature scenery, and foregoing the wearing of shoes (that's my oddball/quirky interest ;)).

Who I'd like to meet: Anyone really, I'm not picky, but below I suppose are my preferences.
Gender: Female (not looking to date--I just "click" much better with the opposite sex for some reason).
Interests: anything and everything, as long as it entails intelligent conversation.

This could be fun! (And I don't think Zook filled one of these out?)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
This could be fun! (And I don't think Zook filled one of these out?)
You have a great point there.

Name: Chris, aka Zook
Interests: Not much, hahaha. I like to read, draw, sometimes write, video games, stuff like that. My favorite games are Smash, Pokemon, and everything Nintendo. I consider myself moderate on pretty much all political issues, so I'm boring like that. I love joking around, and humor is awsome!!

I'm one of those people with an unnatural, unfound, reasonless hatred towards anime, manga and the likes. So, yeah.

Lookin' for...

Gender: Anyone not Kitten. I've heard about people like you... Otherwise, I don't care.
Interests: Not exactly the same as mine! I like meeting different people. Of course, some similarities are good. I wanna meet someone with a good sense of humor, too. Also, they shouldn't mind if I open up to them a bit...

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like fun...

Name: Nebster
Interests: I like Melee, Videogames, teh interwebz, Music, Swimming, hangin with friends, reading/hearing epic speeches(xD).
Personality: I'm not even sure. I think I have multiple personalities. I day dream most of the day. I'm living in a fanatasy world where everything is perfect and exciting. I'm usually a shy unsocial boring person IRL except to my friends. I'm funny and random with my friends. And as you can see, 3Ye C4nT SpEeL!!!

Looking for:

Interests/Personality: Anyone who doesn't find me boring. I dunno you pick the rest.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Name: Wes aka Cat Fight
Interests/Personality: Cats, philosophy, psychology, human behavior, norse mythology, video games, going to shows/music (all kinds really), writing, anime/manga, fighting games of all kinds, tales of symphonia, castlevania, etc...

Looking for someone...

Gender: Doesn't really matter just felt like contributing to the thread. I suppose a girl would be sweeter? Anyone who is interested in talking is welcome to, though. :"}
Interests/Personality: Similar interests, or you could be the complete opposite... seems like all my best friends are that way, anyways. :"P

mzink*

Smash Ace
Lol I've been chatting with about 3 or 4 people from this thread :chuckle: It's pretty niffty

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Really? Wow, I thought it was failing for a while there.

Please PM me the people you've been talking with. I'm interested on how successful the thread is.

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
Name: I.iZ.nO.1 (Rudy)

Interests: Videogames, movies (watching and making), math, duhhh... Fencing.... and.. idk what else.

Personality: pretty relaxed mature guy who like to mess around now and then. Good sense of humor, i think. I'm a lil shy at first in person, not so much online though. Ha

Looking for someone...

Age: Anyone who wants to talk, always good to have people to chat with

Interests/Personality: Share some interests with me so we can have something to talk about

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
eh, I'm bored. Why not?
-----
Name: Chris
Interests/Personality: Video games and LOTS of dance music. I mostly listen to Happy Hardcore, Vocal Trance and Hardstyle with some Rotterdam Gabber in between. I like Melbourne shuffling even though I'm terrible at it. I'm pretty much a raver trapped in the worst possible place to be one(North Carolina) with no car. D: I'm also known to be a really nice guy who also happens to be a smartass. That makes me come off as an arrogant prick when I'm really not. I suck at holding a convo. lol My self esteem is pretty low. I dunno how to describe myself aside from that. I'm nothing special. lol

Looking for someone...

Gender: I dunno. It doesn't really matter. I tend to find it easier to talk to girls across the interbutts than anyone though.
Interests/Personality: Someone with MSN so I can WTFPWN them in Bejeweled >:3 lol someone that's fun to talk to.

*shrugs*

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Name: Ryan
Interests/Personality: Being apathetic, being pessimistic, drinking lemonade

Looking for someone...

Interests/Personality: Someone as apathetic and pessimistic as myself (e.g. very much so)

Good luck finding me an indifferent, uncaring individual!

penguinman

Smash Apprentice
Name: penguinman
Interests/Personality: enjoys brawl and air soft

Looking for someone...

Interests/Personality: a person who is nice

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Name: Neil "chaos_Leader" Peterson

Interests:
I do a lot of gaming. sciences are interesting for me. I have read some literature. I an very handy, as a theater technician I got to learn to build and fix a lot of things, I never leave home without my Leatherman multi-tool. I have some musical talent (played the trombone for 6 years). As far as music taste goes, I have enjoyed at least one piece of music from every known genre including classical and rap. I enjoy travel and have been to many places around the world. I am technically an atheist but I recognize the advantages of religious systems in society and would not want anyone to turn from their faith unwillingly.

Personality:
I'm nerdy and I know it, though you may not know guess it if you saw me in real life for the first time. I can have an utterly ordinary appearance and demeanor. after some conversation you'd figure out I'm nerdy. I'm quiet for the most part, but I can carry a conversation pretty well. I will almost always keep my cool, although I can be very firm with people if needed. I make a great pair of ears, I will listen to other people talk to me and I will offer up my commentary on it, or so I'm told.

Looking for:

Interests/Personality: I can be chill with just about anyone, as long as they can show the same respect to me as I intend to show them.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Name: Ryan
Interests/Personality: Being apathetic, being pessimistic, drinking lemonade

Looking for someone...

Interests/Personality: Someone as apathetic and pessimistic as myself (e.g. very much so)

Good luck finding me an indifferent, uncaring individual!
I'm pretty apethetic and pessimistic too. Don't know if I am as much as you... probably not... not that it matters, you wouldn't like me anyways...

... moving on...

Name: Nathan, or Rusty, or Jerk, I get that last one a lot.
Age: 19... ZOMG!!! SAME AS THE NUMBER OF LETTERS IN MY FULL NAME!!!(Any Dark Tower readers? Anyone? Bah, my observations are wasted on you!)
Gender: Neutral... Srsly though, if you can't guess it than there's probably something wrong with you... or something wrong with the people you know of the opposite gender relative to my own(I'm sure there's a simpler way to word that but I don't care).
Interests/Personality: Very well. Where do I begin... at the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles(Sorry, it was my favorite line from that movie and I enjoy using it whenever the opportunity arises). I recently(about a year ago) began building my own guitar. A few months after I decided to start learning how to play guitar:dizzy:. I'm a pretty good juggler, I could say I'm better than you, but even though I'm right, some people will still tell me their better even though they don't know me(that's not hypocracy, that's arrogance... okay, maybe a little hypocritical). I enjoy fiddling around with various forms of technology and seeing how well I can use it without ever looking at instructions, ie. new phones and other electronic devices, computer progams like ImageReady, Movie Maker, ACID Music Studio, that kind of stuff. I like occaisionally writing about absolutely anything and then putting it in a note on Facebook that <5 people will ever read(average<3). I like video games(TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!). I'm pretty good with origami, I don't do it much any more but I can still make better doohickies out of bits of paper than you can(No, I am not arrogant! I'm sarcastic... think about it). I like classic rock, all of the new rocks are too gray and brittle, whatever happened to all the good classic rocks, like DOLOMITE!?! Srsly though, I really like classic rock music. I like to hike. I hate to rhyme all the time. When I write, I tend to just voice every thought I have and later erase any of the inapropriate or unfunny ones(don't bother telling me I'm not funny. Don't care) which leads to long ramblings such as this.

Looking for someone...

Interests/Personality: Somebody who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty. Somebody with decent experience working with tools who isn't afraid to work hard. Somebody who really knows how to hide a body, or anything else for that matter, doesn't have to be a body, it won't be a body, what body? I don't know anything about a body. (Still don't care that that isn't funny)

Anyways... talk if you want, or whatever. I'm here for you:).

Elysium

Smash Lord
Name: Andrew

Interests: I have a huge interest in Music. I listen to music non-stop (I even fall asleep listening to it) I also play guitar in my spare time. I also have in interest and mutual hatred in technology.

Personality: I'm not your typical gamer...at least I don't think so. I can't spend hours at a time on a console, and I tend to get bored easily with games now. I enjoy the occasional drink and night out with he friends. I also have a sense of humor that lies on the "inappropriate" side of the line. Though Online I'm easy to talk to and as long as you can see the humor in my jokes, you're guaranteed a laugh while talking to me...thats a promise.
Yim: Ely_Smash
AIM:Elysiumsmash
-------------------------------------------------------
Look for
Age: Preferably someone 18 and over but I'll talk to anyone.
Gender: Guys seem to get my sense of humor better but women are usually more interesting to talk to.
Interests/Personality: Anywhere from complete opposite to completely the same as me.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ok, my turn.

Name : Harrison (aka DK4E (Brawl gamer tag)

Interests : Chatting, reading, gaming (<3 just about any Donkey Kong or Zelda game, and everything else is great too :) )

Personality : I'm pretty laid back, politically, I'm pretty liberal, I love being logical, yet like super-natural and spiritual things as well.

Religious Views (Just thought I'd add this :) ) Right now, I'm Pastafarian, but I'm trying to find out what religion really suits me between Pastafarianism, Jediism, and Buddhism.

Seeking :

Female

Age 16-25 (Seems like a good range)

I'd just like someone to talk to, who somewhat shares my views, and likes having long, intelligent conversations about just about anything :)

And someone who's open minded would be great :)

AIM : fsoul56
Windows Messenger (MSN) - roak@bellsouth.net

bijoux

Smash Cadet
Name: you can just call me bijoux. (:
Interests/Personality: i'd say i'm a pretty nice, chill person. i'm way into music, movie, photography, FASHION (lolz), current events, politics, etc. as well as the usual teen girl things. painting my nails & such.

Looking for someone...

Age: not someone too old. i don't want this to go down to catch a predator style.
Interests/Personality: preferably someone with the same interests as me...!

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I'm bored and I wouldn't mind meeting some of ya peeps

Name: Colenstien (real names Nicholas, go by Cole)
Interests/Personality: I love baseball and the outdoors. I love a camp in ND called TYC (if you know it tell me dude!) I like marvel comics and I don't like to talk about myself.

Looking for someone...

Gender: Doesn't really matter. Get alnog with girls better though
Interests/Personality: Anyone I wanna get to know you guys

heres ma MSN: Cole_Vendsel@hotmail.com

Top Bottom