• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
GGs, and that seems like just lag to me. And its up to you whether or not to attack each other. It seems Air red shell ***** me at every chance he gets. X(
I like hitting people, haha. Their angry reactions are funny. There is no rule saying you're not allowed to hit SWF people, so go for it ;D

and yeah, Air has obv anger issues :hulk:

Happens all the time really, it's annoying but I think it is just generally some sort of lag-thing. Happens to me as well.
Ok, I just don't want to end up seeming to be like a douche if I was the ruthless one and everybody else isn't too ruthless to each other. next time I won't hold back. :grin:

Also thanks for clearing that up with the lag thing. I didn't know it was common and I thought maybe it was just me.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Ok, I just don't want to end up seeming to be like a douche if I was the ruthless one and everybody else isn't too ruthless to each other. next time I won't hold back. :grin:
Don't worry about it haha, it's all in good fun anyways.

GG's Air, Final, and PG. Hackers are garbage and such.

@Jason: Are we doing the doubly room thing still?

camerino1

Smash Lord
Melee keeps distracting me. I haven't touched my MKWii in 2 weeks, so I'm gonna suck even more then usual tomorrow... but I'm still gonna be there tomorrow and have fun!

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
We start at 6:30 EST. And I think were going in the cup order again. So you pick the order of the cup. So we're going to pick Luigi Circuit, MM Meadows, Mushroom Gorge, Toad's Factory. Then we go to the Flower cup with the order those tracks go in.
I've haven't played in a while :/ I hope I don't really bad.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Don't listen to peachy :p
Jason will explain all rules :3
Can't wait for the tourney :O

-Final-

Aria♪
Most of our mii names are what we have on here, or really similar to them, and I believe all of us have the [SWF] tag before our mii names. The only real exceptions are Sariku ([SWF]Pink or something like that), SuperMetroid44 ([SWF]Peach) and me (SWF♪Aria). There may be a few others.

Sariku

Smash Master
The tournament starts in three hours. 6:30 PM EST

Sorry for being gone, everyone. I'm being a terrible host, not sending out reminder messages or even posting time trial things in (though to be fair, as of writing only Final has sent in a DK Summit one :S). I've been living up the summer life, and I just picked up Mortal Kombat 9...

I hope you guys can forgive me!

I'll be dividing up the players into two teams randomly. I'll post them shortly. I'll be hosting a room, and kinghippo99 will be hosting one as well. We will only be doing all four of the Wii cups today. We will play the races in cup order (so we will start off with Mushroom Cup, and then do Luigi Circuit. Then we go to the map directly below it, etc.)

Any questions?

Sariku

Smash Master
And whichever team scores the best combined points are in the lead, yes?
They aren't "teams." Basically, if we had 24 people playing today, by the end of it we'd have the 24 listed from 1st to 24th. If we could have 24 man rooms, I would... but I can't, so we have to do two 12 man rooms.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm here, thanks a lot for the reminder sariku, cause i would've forgot otherwise, even though im sitting at home right now :p

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Sorry, I won't be able to make it since work called in and they need me badly. :c

I should be able to make it next sunday since there shouldn't be any problems.

Sariku

Smash Master
kinghippo99
Gatlin
brickbox
ulises3000
link2thelost90
SuperMetroid44
Airgemini
Phantom Gamer
Caerino1
Z'zgashi
Rabbi Panda
Dikastis Shok
Final63
Sinister Slush
Yoshi8984
BSP
Sariku

Subtract Phantom Gamer from the list- did I miss anyone?

EDIT- Adding myself... :p

Hippo, get on Skype.

Sariku

Smash Master
Okay. I'm going to live update the match group divisions as it happens in this post.

I'm going to roll a d6 and say one of your names. If it's an odd number, you're in my group. If it's even, you're in Hippo's. Ready?

Jason's Group:
1. Sariku
2. Link2thelost90
3. SuperMetroid44
4. Airgemini
5. Camerino1
6. Final63
7. Yoshi8984
8. BSP
9. Phantom Gamer

Hippo's Group:
1. Hippo
2. Gatlin
3. brickbox
4. Ulises3000
5. Z'zgashi
6. Rabbi Panda
7. Dikastis Shok
8. Sinister Slush

Gatlin... got a 6. He's in Hippo's group.
Brickbox... got a 6. He's in Hippo's group.
Ulises3000... got a 6. He's in Hippo's group.
Link2thelost90... got a 1. He's in Jason's group.
SuperMetroid44... got a 5. He's in Jason's group.
Airgemini... got a 3. He's in Jason's group.
Camerino1... got a 5. He's in Jason's group.
Z'zgashi... got a 1. He's in Hippo's group.
Rabbi Panda... got a 5. He's in Hippo's group.
Dikastis Shok... got a 4. He's in Hippo's group.
Final63... got a 1. He's in Jason's group.
Sinister Slush... got a 6. He's in Hippo's group.

Yoshi and BSP go into my group by default to keep the rooms balanced.

And just for next week, Phantom Gamer goes into... my group, as I rolled a 3.

If people don't show up and groups are uneven (assuming we have 13 or more people), I will move the people from the bottom of the list of the larger group into the smaller group.

I'll be in IRC from now until after the tournament. I recommend anyone who is playing today to join me.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
What about shok?

I think your missing some people :3 if there is ten do one room :0

2 hours til this starts right?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Sorry for the short notice, but I'm def not gonna make it today, acquired food poisoning guessing from burger king last night. Should have listened to Air and got mcdonalds. Feeling like crap atm :urg:

Sariku

Smash Master
Sorry for the short notice, but I'm def not gonna make it today, acquired food poisoning guessing from burger king last night. Should have listened to Air and got mcdonalds. Feeling like crap atm :urg:
Thanks for the update. You will remain in the group nonetheless.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I need to add Hippo then, while (I think) we're able to add eachother by sending them a FR like Brawl. I dunno, I haven't played MKW with actual friends that wasn't in Regional/Worldwide.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Oh, gashi prob won't be here.......He is crazy busy with finals :(
So you wanna re organize?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Well I mostly meant adding the other players in the room, Also I have Hippo added now, along with Brickbox Gashi and Sariku.

And having [SWF] Iceberg doesn't work.. So just put me down as [SWF]Slush (just gonna use this each time I enter a tournament)/IcySlush

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
When I get online and create a room, you'll see my name glowing purple. Then you can join into my room along with everybody else.

Also, it looks like teams will be uneven. Give me one of your people, Jason. But not air or peachy. D:

@slush: [SWF]Slush looks/sounds cooler either way, so go with that

Top Bottom