• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Slush, I really want to race with you, but you always pick the worst time :/
*Is without a wii ATM*

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Just a normal 12 person race? Booooooooooring. :p Next time we should have a theme, like teams, certain character only, etc.

Cuz the last one had no theme as well, but hey, I'm just saying.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Wow.
Seriously was just about to suggest a baby mario-only tourney.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Happy blated birthday Air. Couldn't say that sooner because I was in Toronto all week ('twas awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome).

I'm extremely tired because I have had no more then 20 hours of sleep this week, so no go for me.

-Final-

Aria♪
I can join for a while. I'm SWF♪Aria BTW

damnit Air. Your Red shells...

Wow. That race I got hit by 2 blue shells, 2 thunder clouds, and got lightning-***** over the lava pit. fail

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
GGs guys. :D
Glad that I did good overall, although I didn't pass any of you guys most of the time. :rolleyes:

Couple of things I wanna ask.
Do we hold off and be nice to other SWF players or take them down too?
I was good to you guys for the most part minus a few red shells here and there. I saw what Air did there and squished me.

When I did throw any red shells they seemed to take forever to hit you giving you guys enough time to get a projectile to block it. I'm curious is there some trick to keep them off you longer? Or is this a lag thing going on?

-Final-

Aria♪
GGs, and that seems like just lag to me. And its up to you whether or not to attack each other. It seems Air red shell ***** me at every chance he gets. X(

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Couple of things I wanna ask.
Do we hold off and be nice to other SWF players or take them down too?
I was good to you guys for the most part minus a few red shells here and there. I saw what Air did there and squished me.
I like hitting people, haha. Their angry reactions are funny. There is no rule saying you're not allowed to hit SWF people, so go for it ;D

and yeah, Air has obv anger issues :hulk:

Phantom Gamer said:
When I did throw any red shells they seemed to take forever to hit you giving you guys enough time to get a projectile to block it. I'm curious is there some trick to keep them off you longer? Or is this a lag thing going on?
Happens all the time really, it's annoying but I think it is just generally some sort of lag-thing. Happens to me as well.

Sariku

Smash Master
Thank everyone who reminded me about what's going on. The tournament is at 6:30 PM EST tomorrow. If anyone has any questions, get at me.

Top Bottom