• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I just now found out that the season ends on Sunday. T_T
Don't make me say it...

I'm suprised that Jeff hasn't put up his preview for this weeks episode, it's typically out on Monday...

Edit: Sunday will be the last one. Since there will be a little amount of survivors, this Sunday will have two tribal councils, and the final jury vote, which will be done live. After that, it's the one-hour reunion show.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Ken.

Let's do this.

At the live-reunion show, you better make a shoutout to all the smashers out there.

Just a little 'Mindgaemz son' or a small 'Ken combo', anything.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
Ken.

Let's do this.

At the live-reunion show, you better make a shoutout to all the smashers out there.

Just a little 'Mindgaemz son' or a small 'Ken combo', anything.
WHy would he embarass himself in front of millions of viewers after winning a million? :laugh:

so i haven't watched the show at all

but he's still in this

wtf wow

what's his chances of going all the way?
chances of winning the whole show, I approximate, are about 70%. (im not even kidding.)

Bob has got almost no air time except for fake idols, so hes def not final 3. Sugar is in final3 for sure. The 30% is matty getting in the final 3 and winning. Then again, he prob wont get in the final 3, and if he did, it would be about 50/50 against ken.

Also, do I need to mention that Matty didnt get enough edit times to be the winner of the show, after all this time and so little insight from him on video?

Yeah...... change my 70%.

Ken wins this ****.

Tyser

Smash Champion
If Ken wins Survivor and opens up the restaurant that he said he wants to open, I reserve first to receive a Ken Combo.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Ken is already guaranteed going to receive a hefty sum of money for making it this far.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
You get like $10,000 for making it to the reunion show.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Michelle was so stupid. I'm going to LOL if she makes any remarks about how bad her tribe was.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
WHy would he embarass himself in front of millions of viewers after winning a million? :laugh:

chances of winning the whole show, I approximate, are about 70%. (im not even kidding.)

Bob has got almost no air time except for fake idols, so hes def not final 3. Sugar is in final3 for sure. The 30% is matty getting in the final 3 and winning. Then again, he prob wont get in the final 3, and if he did, it would be about 50/50 against ken.

Also, do I need to mention that Matty didnt get enough edit times to be the winner of the show, after all this time and so little insight from him on video?

Yeah...... change my 70%.

Ken wins this ****.
You're right.

There's no way Bob or Susie are final 3, and Sugar definitely is.

It comes down to Ken, Crystal, Sugar, and Matty. Three of those 4 will be in the final 3 if we go off of edit time. If Matty is not in final 3, Ken has a guaranteed win. If Matty and Ken are both there, it's 50-50.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Ken is already guaranteed going to receive a hefty sum of money for making it this far.
I thought only the top three make money? I'm sure Ken will get some money from winning votes for survivor favorite or something too, but if he gets fourth place he won't get a ton.

EDIT: Nevahmind.

BrazeGoesMoo

Smash Rookie
So whatever happens Thursday->Sunday, I think Ken still has enough of following (within the community and not) to make it onto a Survivor: All-Stars (if they ever do that again).

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Okay how lame is this.

I work tonight from 5:30 to 11:00. WTF. I mean, I usually miss the 8:00 show, but I'm always home well before the 11:00 re-broadcast starts. Now I'm gonna miss the first couple of minutes :/

Whatever. I'll just take my break at 8 and watch the first half hour I guess. GO KEN WOOOOOOOOOO

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Haha, nice. Wonder who johns more, Michelle, or the Kotas?
At least Kota members had something to john about. Michelle was the FIRST one off the show. Her excuse? "My tribe didn't worship my awesomeness."

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
For example, even though I think Marcus is a scrub who made an incredible naive move and whined about it, he at least played the game pretty well and was thrown off when Suzie jumped ship. He at least had a plan in motion. Michelle had no plans aside from "let's win these challenges".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom