• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I don't think Crystal will turn on Ken and they still have the alliance of Crystal/Ken/Sugar going for them. We've seen videos of them three talking together and videos of Sugar saying she wants to go to the finals with Crystal because she feels she has a better chance at getting 2nd if she does and said she has no problem losing to Ken. She's probably realized it's no use and she's definitely NOT going to win the million.
But the preview for the next episode showed Sugar saying how manipulative Ken is and that Crystal's a bully. She doesn't seem to like them much at all now, and I don't think she trusts them. It might be there to mislead us (and it probably is) but that alliance is really on the rocks right now, especially with Ken's blunder last episode.

It is possible for Sugar to win the million. She's done more than both Susie and Crystal, so in the event that they are the F3, it is likely she will win. So, if she can take out both Ken and Matty (Ken will be easy thanks to his mistake, Matty not so much) she would have a shot. Unlikely to happen, though.

The definite no-shot-at-all-at-winning-through-jury-votes people in the game are Crystal and Susie. Sugar can win if she is with them, and thenmalone. A F3 with Matty and Ken will probably be close, but Matty should pull out on top.

So, basically:

Top:
Matty

High:
Ken

Mid:
Sugar

Low:
Crystal
Susie

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
the game would be a lot different if gillian were out first and not michelle.

ken was so bummed to see michelle go :(

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
its a pretty sick comeback since she was his first ally.

Luckily for him though he was seen as a non-threat or he was gone very early.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
the game would be a lot different if gillian were out first and not michelle.

ken was so bummed to see michelle go :(
You're steeler and you're not from nsider anymore? lol, which mod did you persuade to get your named changed?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

You're steeler and you're not from nsider anymore? lol, which mod did you persuade to get your named changed?
Why does it matter? Is not like you already need one again!, or do you?

But yes, Ken better not get screwed by his good friend Matty or Bob.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I have no time to post a link, but on Survivor Sucks, the word is apparantly 1), there is a final 3, 2) sugar is in the finals, 3), bob went to ponderosa, and was the last person to go there that the current 4 members talked to (they apparantly ignored the rest).

On Survivor Fever, Bob is listed as very vulnerable, while Ken and Matty are both vulnerable.

This is less of a surprise though, Charlie was eliminated upon being deemed "Very Safe", while Crystal is surviving after being labeled "Very Vulnerable" for several past episodes, pre-jury.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
its cause crystal did a falcon kick and got another jump.

edit: dammit victra, you messed up the fluidity of my reply to bkupa.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
its cause crystal did a falcon kick and got another jump.

edit: dammit victra, you messed up the fluidity of my reply to bkupa.
=3

Anyways, I don't mind if either Ken wins or if Matty wins. Sure, Ken's the reason for me watching survivor in the first place, but Matty has worked so hard. x|

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
I hope Ken didn't forget his humility pills.
Maybe he's part Sonic.
"C'mon! Step it up!"

And hopefully Matty doesn't start taunting the other competitors in a challenge.
"You're Too Slow!"

Vayseth

Smash Master
But the preview for the next episode showed Sugar saying how manipulative Ken is and that Crystal's a bully. She doesn't seem to like them much at all now, and I don't think she trusts them. It might be there to mislead us (and it probably is) but that alliance is really on the rocks right now, especially with Ken's blunder last episode.

It is possible for Sugar to win the million. She's done more than both Susie and Crystal, so in the event that they are the F3, it is likely she will win. So, if she can take out both Ken and Matty (Ken will be easy thanks to his mistake, Matty not so much) she would have a shot. Unlikely to happen, though.

The definite no-shot-at-all-at-winning-through-jury-votes people in the game are Crystal and Susie. Sugar can win if she is with them, and thenmalone. A F3 with Matty and Ken will probably be close, but Matty should pull out on top.
You obviously haven't been reading the interviews. EVERYONE eliminated so far (almost) has been talking about how Sugar got the "golden edit" and did not show her bad side. Sugar complains about EVERYTHING, where she sits, where she sleeps, etc. However, it was better for her to be edited into this developing person dealing with the death of her father rather than a *****; that role was filled by Corrine. Meaning, NO ONE on the jury would vote for her, and ESPECIALLY not the 4 members on the jury right now. They're all great friends and whoever they chose to vote for they will vote for. They have the majority in the jury and they chose who is going to get the million and it will NOT be Sugar. If for some reason they knock out Bob, Ken and Matty before the end, the most likely to win is Suzie because she pissed off people the least and Matty, Bob, and others would likely vote for her over Crystal or Sugar. Sugar knows she can't win the million now, so her goal is just to get second, and her best chances of that are if she's with Crystal who some people might hate more than her. She said that in an interview. SUGAR CAN'T WIN. And since Sugar and Crystal is hated so much, Ken's secret alliance is perfect. This means that either Ken or Matty will win. Because Ken and Matty are liked by the 4 Koda members still and the final three will be either Matty, Suzie and Sugar or Ken, Crystal and Sugar. It all depends on how Sugar votes.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Sugar can't and won't win the million.

But if she did then don't take my word for it.

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
I have no time to post a link, but on Survivor Sucks, the word is apparently 1), there is a final 3 we already know, 2) sugar is in the finals how do we know this? it was expected, though, 3), bob went to ponderosa, and was the last person to go there that the current 4 members talked to (they apparently ignored the rest) well duh, he's the last member of the Kota allience, all this means is that Bob is voted out at some point.

On Survivor Fever, Bob is listed as very vulnerable, while Ken and Matty are both vulnerable that's understandable.

This is less of a surprise though, Charlie was eliminated upon being deemed "Very Safe", while Crystal is surviving after being labeled "Very Vulnerable" for several past episodes, pre-jury.
Responses in red.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Don't look as stupid as the other people you take with you to the final 2/3.

For Ken it's going to be very easy if he gets there with Sugar&Crystal.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Come to think of it though, with this jury, even the Immunity Idol itself would have a better shot at getting jury votes than Crystal/Sugar.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Matty would definitely get Randy and Ken would definitely NOT get Charlie. Because of not getting Charlie, I can assume Marcus will not follow and I'm not sure if Corrine would vote for Matty because she's very indifferent about him. It also depends on who is eliminated. Sugar and Suzie would vote Matty where as Crystal and Bob would vote Ken. SO... I think Matty would win but it would be CLOSE.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer

So, basically:

Top:
Matty

High:
Ken

Mid:
Sugar

Low:
Crystal
Susie
I don't see how Matty would have an advantage over Ken. With Bob gone, Corinne would vote for Ken while Randy would vote for Matty. Charlie and Marcus could go either way. If Crystal is jury, she'll vote Ken, and so would Susie I think. Sugar could go either way as well.

I think it's a 50:50 matchup.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I don't see how Matty would have an advantage over Ken. With Bob gone, Corinne would vote for Ken while Randy would vote for Matty. Charlie and Marcus could go either way. If Crystal is jury, she'll vote Ken, and so would Susie I think. Sugar could go either way as well.

I think it's a 50:50 matchup.
Again, from the interviews we have Charlie claiming that Ken was calling Charlie a "homo" behind his back, which would lose Charlie's vote and likely others.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Ken is going to need a hardcore Tribal Cancel or hope to high heavens others vote for him during his immunity frames.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Matty is going to attempt a shield-break if he finds out Ken voted for him.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Its time we sat down and looked at each possible match up at the end.
The closest would be either
Ken vs Matty->
Krystal Corrine Suzie
vs
Sugar Marcus Charlie Randy
with bob as the swing vote

And Ken vs Sugar
Suzie Krystal Randy Corrine (ken)
vs
Bob Marcus Charile matty
If it came to Ken vs Krystal
Ken wins easy (All of Kota hates Krystal)
If it came down to Ken vs Suzie
Ken would win. (See above)
If it came down to Ken vs Bob
Bob would win.

Ken needs to get bob out now
Then Sugar then matty
Leave it with Ken Suzie And Krystal final 3

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Its time we sat down and looked at each possible match up at the end.
The closest would be either
Ken vs Matty->
Krystal Corrine Suzie
vs
Sugar Marcus Charlie Randy
with bob as the swing vote
I see no reason Marcus and Charlie would be voting for Matty over Ken? Charlie wasn't under the impression Ken called him a *** until after the show (and we don't know for a fact that Ken even did lol).

And Sugar could potentially still vote with Ken if he pulled off a good jury speech.
And Ken vs Sugar
Suzie Krystal Randy Corrine (ken)
vs
Bob Marcus Charile matty
Why would Charlie, Marcus, and Matty vote for Sugar? Matty loves Ken, and all the interviews said that Sugar was horribly annoying.

If it came down to Ken vs Bob
Bob would win.
Charlie, Marcus, Corinne, Sugar for Bob.
Randy, Susie, Matty, and Crystal for Ken.

The winner would be decided based on who the third person in the final three is. If Crystal makes final 3, Bob would win. If Sugar did, Ken might win.

Ken needs to get bob out now
Then Sugar then matty
Leave it with Ken Suzie And Krystal final 3
I agree that Bob is the greatest threat.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
You obviously haven't been reading the interviews. EVERYONE eliminated so far (almost) has been talking about how Sugar got the "golden edit" and did not show her bad side. Sugar complains about EVERYTHING, where she sits, where she sleeps, etc. However, it was better for her to be edited into this developing person dealing with the death of her father rather than a *****; that role was filled by Corrine. Meaning, NO ONE on the jury would vote for her, and ESPECIALLY not the 4 members on the jury right now. They're all great friends and whoever they chose to vote for they will vote for. They have the majority in the jury and they chose who is going to get the million and it will NOT be Sugar. If for some reason they knock out Bob, Ken and Matty before the end, the most likely to win is Suzie because she pissed off people the least and Matty, Bob, and others would likely vote for her over Crystal or Sugar. Sugar knows she can't win the million now, so her goal is just to get second, and her best chances of that are if she's with Crystal who some people might hate more than her. She said that in an interview. SUGAR CAN'T WIN. And since Sugar and Crystal is hated so much, Ken's secret alliance is perfect. This means that either Ken or Matty will win. Because Ken and Matty are liked by the 4 Koda members still and the final three will be either Matty, Suzie and Sugar or Ken, Crystal and Sugar. It all depends on how Sugar votes.
That's just the onion being bitter about sugar ****** them.

They've said tons of stupid self-righteous **** in those interviews, most of which is simply not true.
Examples: Corrine said she would never do something as mean as laughing at Randy like they did in tribal council. And in a pre-show interview, she bragged about how she (as a child) had took someones diary where she wrote about being sad about being fat or something and showed it to everyone :psycho:. She also said she never complained like the others did, and the first thing she did when her brother came was to complain about how the other in the tribe where to positive.

What the onions have said in interviews about the other contestants can't be trusted at all.
They got *****, they can't admit it so they make up a bunch of **** and convince themselves that's what really happened so they can feel better about themselves. Their ridicoulus amounts of hypocrisy proves it.
They're johnning little scrubs and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Just a thought:
Corinne said in a recent interview, when asked why she didn't tell Sugar off @ Tribal Council like she promised to, that before the season was over, you'd see her go off on Sugar. I think this is a strong indication that Sugar makes it to the final 3 and that's when they have it out. I can't really see them getting into it at Ponderosa...

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Matty likes sugar alot more
They both agree Ken played her like a fool
Ken was the reason Charlie got voted off
Ken told Marcus his "We need to keep the tribe strong" speech was BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom