• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Summer Dukefest Tourney July 14th Durham, NC

null55

Smash Master
dude i learned some pretty cool new **** from playing falco dittos with you bden and even in teams too.

some of that adlib stuff i haven't really ever done before are the kind of combos that make me love playin against falco lol...

null55

Smash Master

oh ya. lol.

when i said there was a chance i could make it, i was referring to the tournament on saturday.

**** DJ... schedule more **** why don't you.

yeah i definitely can't make it tomorrow.

but dude. double falco? yes. 222fun.

(only if fiz let's me steal you for a tourney or two though ;))

maybe i'll see you guys on saturday... but have fun tomorrow! =D

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****nnnn man. okay okay. we can practice it sometime, and yeah sometime when fiz and i don't team that be pretty sweeet.

Speaking of which, Fizzzz tell me you are coming to this so we can get some doubles practice in
**** your getting no signal on your phone at your own **** house

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
It's technically my fault that this Smashfest is early in the week.

Originally it was just going to be me and Adam playing at my house.
Then it turned into a possible drunken smashfest at Chris' but Chris had to work.
DJ offers to host instead and everybody wants to come...
and now it's almost too far away for me to go after I've barely been home in a week and a half.

We shall see. Anyone coming from the east (Chris/Bryan) wanna grab me in Wilson on the way through?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
can u stay overnight? cuz i'm staying at bryans and then coming back tomorrow. i'd have to talk to him about that though...and idk when he'll wake up.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i don't think anyones coming from the west. snap and bden are south, and i think even dub and fiz are southeast of durham...i hope you can find a way there though

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
**** it.
I really wanna go and I realized my Mom has work and I wouldn't get there within a good time at all.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
man this ish is goin on all day. if ur there by like midnight, you should have a good time.

just sayin

edit: i'm leaving now. i gotta work some and then i'm leavin wilmington round 11. see u guys round 1:30.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Looks like it'll be an hour before we even leave.

Probably be there at 330

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
well that was fun. especially my match with corey, I really enjoyed that.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
1)Lozr
2)DJRome
3)Fiz
4)Foxy
5)Moo
5)Slasher King
7)EMB
7)Black Chris

JMH, bden, ocean, snap, omni, josh?, maria?, smith?, bloodlusk?, zio?, other dude?...

i think that was about it...

bracket will surprise you :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I got seventh with emb, slasher got 5th.

good stuff today fiz. That mm was intense and interesting. I had honestly thought I was dead. Thanks to you, I think I've learned a bit of survival DI. And the sheik matchup/chaingrab. Ik it's gay, but it's all I got.

great dy tho. Guess I should sleep soon tho.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I was interested on him being there instead of me before you were. This was what I'm capableo f right now. My typical tourney is 2-2, I'm content with how I played. In case anyone was wondering.

in other news, are ppl playingover there, josh? I'm bored and mostly awake here, I may as well go there.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
rome ***** me....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu

seriously thiking about another char vs shiek...either peach or jiggs or some ****...

but im so hard headed im prolly just gonna keep dittoing...

null55

Smash Master
JMH and Chris being on the PRs was just the confidence booster Josh needed to quit being a ***** (assuming you're entering next time).

Foxy

Smash Master
rome ***** me....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu

seriously thiking about another char vs shiek...either peach or jiggs or some ****...

but im so hard headed im prolly just gonna keep dittoing...
I didnt see match 1 but match two was last stock high %. You were that close to 2-0ing DJ, you just gotta be more consistent with your CG and edgeguarding, and also learn to crouch cancel. You got grabbed a lot and some crouching would have helped that.

-omni

Top Bottom