• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Summer Dukefest Tourney July 14th Durham, NC

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Heck yeah a big turn out it seems. We will be there as early as we can everyone and i am in a smashing mood, i want to play everyone and see if i have lost any skill ;)

Someone bring a vcr for recording

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it'd be useful for data, at least. make it like the tourney we had in my dorm that i wasn't at lol.

Only in NC will you get a better turnout on an unanounced tuesday than you will on a saturday anounced a month in advance.

<3 nc

edit: i'd almost pay to see cam and bryan falco ditto. gosh it'd be so good.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It works out great for me since I work on weekends and this just happens to not include PP and MLGchris.

Only L0zR and since he's been playing me, his skills are waning. Victory is yours for the taking, guaranteed.

Stack it up.

you are now imagining her say stack it up

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Great number of people coming to this, I see.

Looking forward to seeing new people!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Triforce medallion . . .

Hrrnnnng . . . . I have such bad memory, d00d.

But, yeah - looking foward to those I met and say "HOLY ****! I REMEMBER YOU" as well.

Also - not sure if Moo is serious or not. If not tomorrow, then the Karnfest. I'll be at that too.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
we have more than 15 ppl it seems...i don't really wanna see a ton of teams at this...but i guess we'll have rotations...

*will secretly put his tv and cube in the car, even if its not used, just in case*

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, i don't want that many setups around the apt anyways

i also don't want things wandering out like they sometimes do. i've had to put in way too much $ from things going missing

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i just wanna make sure i get as many matches in as possible. but if ur that worried about it all, i won't bring it.

this ain't no brawl tourney, but i understand.

null55

Smash Master
thanks to rather depressing circumstances, there's an extremely slight chance that i could still make it to this.

god prob wont let me eat my cake though.

or maybe... it's me.

ugh.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I'm not sure, actually, I dunno if anyone from Gboro is goin', and if they aren't I may see what my Mom is willing to do. I really wanna go though.

null55

Smash Master
sorry what was that smith?

oh ya i can't read what your saying, but thank god since it's probably something insanely ******** as usual.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
**** i think this will be pretty sick then! I'm pretty excited, and yesss blackchris you get to see my scrub falco haha

Cam COME. i want moar laser dittos.
SWEET lozr the great will be there! hype hype hype.

fiz you better get your *** down there!

See you all tomm

Top Bottom