• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Summer Dukefest Tourney July 14th Durham, NC

null55

Smash Master
oh ya and good **** to EMB.

JMH is always complaining about him >>> the rest of Asheboro, so it's good to see that apparently the competition there got a little more competitive. :)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
whoa, interesting results

wish I could of been there. was lozr drunk?
ZIO was passed out against the wall
Josh was so drunk everything he said to me was hilarious.
Lozr said I'm the best so many times that I couldn't keep count.
Maria was Maria.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
how much does a mm have to be to be considered for pr stuff? Cuz it was more than tourney entrance...but tourney entrance was 2 dollars.

I'm not really interested in it counting. But I am curious.

null55

Smash Master
if someone puts money down, i'm pretty sure it's PR ****.

the more money, the more serious, though. prob why DH wont do that MM with Moo.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it was only three bucks. But either way works. Idk how fiz feels about it...those matches were so close...well the ones I won were. The ones he won were like 3 stocks lol.

I have to be so gay and cg as hard as I friggin can. It's sorta fun, but mostly gay.

edit: I love playing EMB. He's so cool, and half the time he's combo ****** me, but the other half he's getting baired and lightshield edgehogged. Such fun matches.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
if emb could consistently do his **** stuff, he'd destroy, hes mad inconsistant though i think

i would need serious work vs jmh, i cant get the flow of the samus matchup

im ok vs foxes, falco is tougher but doable along with falcon and peach

idk bout jiggs, and sheik and ganon is a pain in the ASSSSS

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
JMH and Chris being on the PRs was just the confidence booster Josh needed to quit being a ***** (assuming you're entering next time).
I'll consider it. I played almost all Falco last night and I was doing work. Falco dittos with Bryan and Bden were too fun. Played with Adam for like 2 hours or so today before we left and I actually took a few matches of his Fox/Falco. Gotta work on my shine oos more. So hard :/

But yeah, I might enter this weekend but I normally don't enter for everybody's sake.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was not passed out. I just couldn't find a place to sleep and I didn't think it alright to go into someone's room and sleep in their beds. There was also the fact those beds were full. I got a bed, eventually, 'round 8 in the morning.

Anyway - good seeing new folks, though I'm as antisocial as ever. Glad I was able to get matches with some people.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
looks like zio blacked back in. good to hear.

you were better than i thought you'd be, to be honest zio. i was trying to sandbag that first stock...it didn't go well lol. keep your head up, and you can contend. listen to lozr, apply his thoughts in secrecy, and then us all with it. he knows stuff, and you can learn stuff.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I got crowd *****. No johns though, I'll have music next time. Good Stuff to Fiz and EMB. :)

Hate I couldn't stay the whole night, our short haired counterpart got pretty upset with the game.

Oh, and good stuff to everyone I played! Asian food was great, and so was the REALLY angry neighbor we walked past on our way out. Man...he was so unhappy with you guys.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, as soon as i saw you had posted, i was gonna mention that me and bryan both think that you should go like him and have noise cancelling earphones to help u out.

i really did enjoy our friendly/serious/stillmostlyfriendlies.

"ok time to get focused" *i do something silly like runoff fair* and we then we proceed to do silly ganon/samus stuff.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Yeah, I got crowd *****. No johns though, I'll have music next time. Good Stuff to Fiz and EMB. :)

Hate I couldn't stay the whole night, our short haired counterpart got pretty upset with the game.

Oh, and good stuff to everyone I played! Asian food was great, and so was the REALLY angry neighbor we walked past on our way out. Man...he was so unhappy with you guys.
Yeah, for realsies, I saw your ADHD raaaaaape you while you were playing. Mid stock you kept glancing over your shoulder. You gotta get some headphones for sure.

Also, Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Samus.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Funn *** time. Got to play some new people, and glad i got to play DJ. I sucked vs him, and now i know there is more than one way to play sheik. Too much time playing agains Fiz LOL

Umm falco dittos with Josh And Slasher were really fun, but i feel like i didnt play enough of them. Too bad i had to eat :(

Super Drunk Bros is fun to watch i suppose, but it gets slightly obnoxious when im trying to play and people are being dumb.

Thanks again to snap for the drive, it was awesome just hangin out with you guys too :] the drives are the besttt

DJRome

Smash Hero
and good shiz to all the people that stole mountain dews. i sold 8 and ended up down 16

i guess you felt special enough to be exempt from the confines of lawful conduct

null55

Smash Master
that ain't Keith.

cause his tags are all talk.

except this one.

he's telling the truth now.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, no need to worry 'bout me, DJ. I didn't take any dews. I don't like soda, and especially don't like dew because of all the caffeine. Soda makes my heart race real bad I don't like it.

@chris - :< I don't remember our matches. I never remember any matches I've played I'm such a hard head it takes a while for me to learn things.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wait, chris, who did I even play you with? I know I tried ganondorf (I really wanted a ditto, I love ganondorf, but I don't know anything about him) but we only had a few matches. Three I think.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
and i bought 2 others.

that voltage tasted weird...i didn't like it.

edit: you decided marth the first couple rounds. then you went ganon, and i would assume if i wasn't ganon, i must've went falco.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
YES! You did go falco. I asked what do I do and you said "Down throw is a good option." But that's weird I had chosen Marth after spending so much time with falco. <_> Thanks for the compliments. WISH YOU WEREN'T SAGBAGGING!

That's better than L0zR advice - "straight ****."

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i only sandbagged the first life. against your marth. the rest, i'm fairly sure, was bl@ckchris at work. it wasn't the d@rkness, but i was trying to do stuff right.

i guess i could've stayed ganon. but i am honestly trying to use falco when i can...i'm going to need him eventually, and the only way to get better with him is to play in practice. when i'm honest with myself i realize that ganon isn't going to get me everywhere that i might be able to go.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
YO DJ ill pay you 50 cents next time we meet. I didnt know you were selling them so i took 1 out this morning. Sorry Dawg

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Nah dude, i gotta pay up.

Edit, i think i did leave you some busch ice though lol. Not sure if any were in there or not

DJRome

Smash Hero
i think there's 2 left? i'll save 'em for the next time you come. i get enough busch playing pong during the school year

Top Bottom