• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Summer Dukefest Tourney July 14th Durham, NC

DJRome

Smash Hero
also, since someone decided to drink half my bottle of kahlua, no alcohol for future events either

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
I was the other 2 out of 8 that were sold. I drank no more than the two I purchased, however. So, 9/16 have been found, haha.

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, who expected people to be so obnoxious. i never heard of people taking advantage of other hosts in this way so i figured not

null55

Smash Master
wow lmao i didn't realize how naive you are.

lookin' like nanney out there.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
my money's on ocean.

in other news, i think thanks to this dukefest, i just played the best smash of my life, for like four hours. spoon's gotten good, but now i think i can check him off the list of people i'm sure would beat me in tourney. i wish we recorded...we played the fox v ganon matchup really well today, both of us. sh uair is mad good for fox...

Moophobia

Smash Champion
DJ I took two that I didn't pay for but I considered them a going away present ;)
But if it really matters I can give you a dollar, also one of the dews you saw me with and were totally like whatever when I said I was taking it and not paying <3

null55

Smash Master
lol chris i love your passive aggressive trash talk.

makes me want to **** you harder.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm not passive aggressive. i just think i'd **** up his overly aggro, though very skilled and technical fox in a tournament set.

see whut i did thar?

null55

Smash Master
lol ok.

my :luigi: is improving erryday day though, so get ready. ima win even with that disadvantage.

null55

Smash Master
i won't even Falco ditto MM Slasher.

Falco dittos are gay. outside of friendlies, i only do them if i have to do them. i probably wouldn't even Falco ditto one of the Dukies. and (except for Audi's) their Falco's are ****ing horrible!

Yay, Falco ditto MM?

EDIT: Twitch used to main Luigi. it combos way better than mine. like his Fox, it probably just specializes in space animals, though.

null55

Smash Master
lol dude i love Ganon.

im gonna learn him..

*thinks for a sec*

k, done.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I was mostly joking. I'd accept, but I would look to mm your falco soon afterward.

I really enjoy breaking even while getting tourney style sets. Seriouslies are good, but they don't force any timetable for making observations and adjustments. You get 1 match to figure it out.

Top Bottom