• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Summer Brawl/ July 18th @ Pownz

Cyan_

Smash Lord
i'll do it for you

BRING TV GUYS, IT'LL MAKE THIS TOURNEY RUN MUCH FASTER

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
With Planet Puzzle League (the DS game) though you don't get the same vibe as Pokemon Puzzle League. The best part about the Pokemon version is the 2BA Master tune playing in the background and "Dewwwwwwgong!" every time you get a combo/chain

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
With Planet Puzzle League (the DS game) though you don't get the same vibe as Pokemon Puzzle League. The best part about the Pokemon version is the 2BA Master tune playing in the background and "Dewwwwwwgong!" every time you get a combo/chain
Yeah, theres nothing like hearing pokemon orgasm their names out during long combos, and the look of worry on your opponents face as your pokemon gets off.

Zubat has the best large combo noises ever. :laugh:
Jolteon makes me giggle a little every time...

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
brandon(aka decoy) what time are you picking us up? and were meeting at the lenscrafters in yorkdale right?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yeah, theres nothing like hearing pokemon orgasm their names out during long combos, and the look of worry on your opponents face as your pokemon gets off.

Zubat has the best large combo noises ever. :laugh:
Jolteon makes me giggle a little every time...
I main lt surge in that game for jolteon lolz, hes so funny

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^Its my opinion that it wont be, seeing as you usually need a motion to ban something, and the arguement was inconclusive, ( if not concluded that it wouldn't be...) so wouldn't the rules just be reverted to how they were?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Yeah Japes not banned, I made a post about gay cps earlier that said that Falco only has 1 super homo cp, which you can ban, so then you'll be playing on a less gay stage.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
So where do I go from the GObus station to Pownz? I don't know Hamilton, so information would be nice.

See you guys there tomorrow.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yeah Japes not banned, I made a post about gay cps earlier that said that Falco only has 1 super homo cp, which you can ban, so then you'll be playing on a less gay stage.
**** I tried :laugh:

We need more recordings this time around.
My Wii has infinite replays and shows tags in replays, and no hacks that alter the game's physics (not even no tripping) It is easy to remove the textures for no distractions, so Mikey please allow me to use my Homebrew version of standard brawl, then I can save replays and then upload them when I get home.

Hype

Smash Lord
My Wii has infinite replays and shows tags in replays, and no hacks that alter the game's physics (not even no tripping) It is easy to remove the textures for no distractions, so Mikey please allow me to use my Homebrew version of standard brawl, then I can save replays and then upload them when I get home.
It's not up to Mikey. It's legal issues with pownz I believe.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
I still dont get the definition of gay stage.
If the stage is not one of these:

Final Destination
Smashville
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Halberd

then its gay.

The level of gayness varies, some are like 30% gay and some are over 9000% gay like RC or Japes

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Yeah Halberd is soooo gay, claw, bombs, size of the stage, just screams wow this is so queer. Lylat is also gay, you can't even see Snake nades or C4 on it

Pownz, could you guys not hook up wiis on the 2 lag tvs in the front of the store? Theres no point really, its just laggy and bad to play on

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
you can't even see Snake nades or C4 on it
thats why its not gay lol
and the backgrounds cool

halberds pretty gay because of the stupidly low ceilings lol
utilt forever
halberd is fukken red thats why its awesome
and all of the music on that stage is awesome

i dont mind playing on the lag TVs, wifi helps me to not be able to tell much of a difference
<3 wifi

SPEAR PILLAR AND PORT TOWN FOR CP

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Green Greens for Neutral!

lol :) halberd is awesome.

and i just realized this is tomorrow, GL to everyone going

Pho

Smash Journeyman
So after reading more on GO, there's no direct route from Guelph to Hamilton. I would have to take a bus to either Mississauga or Toronto, then to Hamilton. So, if someone can pick me up in Mississauga or Toronto, that would be cool.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
So after reading more on GO, there's no direct route from Guelph to Hamilton. I would have to take a bus to either Mississauga or Toronto, then to Hamilton. So, if someone can pick me up in Mississauga or Toronto, that would be cool.
someone pick this guy up seriously

Woo_Sheep

Smash Rookie
If you can't get a ride you might be able to take Coach Canada:

http://www.coachcanada.com/coachcan...Name=/coachcanada/index.asp&cbid=681679947256

The only problem is you probably wouldn't be able to make it for doubles, since its arrivals are 9:45 a.m. (too early) or 1:30 p.m. (too late). Hopefully someone can get you a ride.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Now the problem is leaving Hamilton sucks... So if someone can take me with them from Pownz to Mississauga or Toronto, that would be nice.

Razing_Zozo

Smash Cadet
So where do I go from the GObus station to Pownz? I don't know Hamilton, so information would be nice.

See you guys there tomorrow.
If you end up busing and arrive at the GO station in Hamilton, exit the bus and facing the GO station turn right (also called east) and walk to the street infront of you. This Street should be John St. S(S stands for 'South'). Turn left on John St. (thus heading north) and walk untill you arrive at Main St. Once at Main turn Right (East) and walk untill you see the Large denningers signs (its lit up and telling you about a great Sausage Fest ((like the tournament your going to)) behind this sign is a little street called Spring St.

Once your there you can either follow spring st or Notice the BIG pownz sign waiting for you to enter. Move towards the sign and avoid the traffic (being from Guelph they will be gunning to mo you down, also your Pho so it's a natural instinct for any one to try and hit you with thier car) Under the sign you will find a door, behind the door there is a desk, give the man your money and proceed to the back of the store for your De-Lousing. Proceed to enjoy the tournament.

cya tomorrow.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yeah Halberd is soooo gay, claw, bombs, size of the stage, just screams wow this is so queer. Lylat is also gay, you can't even see Snake nades or C4 on it

Pownz, could you guys not hook up wiis on the 2 lag tvs in the front of the store? Theres no point really, its just laggy and bad to play on
You do realize halberd actually encourages player to use their envirnoment and that most of these problems you call gay can easily be avoided >.< Even that huge laser can be DI-ed out of if you get thrown into it.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Pho I can take you/pick you up from Sauga, sorry I meant to reply last night but got really caught up watching evo, then fell asleep

Niko_K

Smash Master
Can someone please buy my See thru purple (Grape) N64? I'm selling it for 30 bucks and it's easily worth 60 due to it's rarity (it's the rarest of the N64 consoles)

Being laid off sucksss.

Also for sale:

GC Controllers $10 bucks
PS1 - $20
Michelin GPS /w 2GB SD - $80

Top Bottom