• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER Street Fighter IV Thread: SEYAAAAA

DC

Smash Cadet
Nice job picking the only loli that's not hot, Afro.

Galeon

Smash Ace
Makoto/Akuma has been decided, the manliest 2 characters.
The ****? Zangief wrestles ****ing bears, cuz. He's like on a whole other tier of manliness. Thats just business tho. He wrestles people for fun.

Makoto's entering the tourney for cash and to hype her daddy's dojo. Vega's manlier than that ****.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol nobody has a PS3

Anyways, Sakura is a ****ing school girl, what the **** were you doing in a high school? Not entering a ****ing fighting tournament. AND SHE HAS A ****ING ******AAAAAAAAAA

Also Juri eats bones.

Anyways, every time I play this **** game I have to supplement it with BB.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Makoto is hot in a tomboy sort of way.
Ibuki has huuuuuge breasts.
Chun Li is pretty thick, yo.
Cammy's got 'dat ***
C. Viper is a milf
Sakura is cute
Juri knows what's up
Rose has soul

DISCUSS

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Rose is classy, but her hair in her SF4 is way too distracting, doesn't work well in 3D.

Also, Cammy has no ***, we've established this fact already. Juri has ***.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Chun-Li = Godlike, my favorite female SF character overall
Ibuki = Great rack, awesome hair, great in my book
Sakura = Kill me now...
C. Viper = Would probably like her more if her hair didn't look so dumb and she didn't fight with a robot suit.
Rose = Godlike, one of the best character designs Capcom has made. So stylish.
Juri = Kind of creepy to me. Her contortionist style is very unsettling. Better than Sakura, though...
Cammy = Never been much of a Cammy fan. i don't hate her, just kind of neutral.
Makoto = She's just so cool. I can dig it.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Nice job picking the only loli that's not hot, Afro.
The manliest characters.
The ****? Zangief wrestles ****ing bears, cuz. He's like on a whole other tier of manliness. Thats just business tho. He wrestles people for fun.

Makoto's entering the tourney for cash and to hype her daddy's dojo. Vega's manlier than that ****.
Are you serious right now Zangief wrestles bears yeah but other then that, thats not that manly. I mean i wrestle bears often, Makoto's just a small town girl livin in a lonely world tryin to get hype for her dad thats some real *** **** right there.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol apparently Daigo plays on Xbox Live

His gamertag is "gameinn"

Also
Chun-Li = fat
Ibuki = I'd hit it, maybe
Sakura = BANG, BANG BANG BAAAAAANG
C. Viper = fat
Rose = too old
Juri = I'd break that **** it half
Cammy = Flat ***
Makoto = worst loli ever

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Chun-Li = Godlike, my favorite female SF character overall
Ibuki = Great rack, awesome hair, great in my book
Sakura = Kill me now...
C. Viper = Would probably like her more if her hair didn't look so dumb and she didn't fight with a robot suit.
Rose = Godlike, one of the best character designs Capcom has made. So stylish.
Juri = Kind of creepy to me. Her contortionist style is very unsettling. Better than Sakura, though...
Cammy = Never been much of a Cammy fan. i don't hate her, just kind of neutral.
Makoto = She's just so cool. I can dig it.
This is disturbingly similar to my tastes.

Although I'm into boobs, so I like C. Viper a bit more, despite her stupid hair. Besides, she likes it raw!

GA Peach

Smash Lord
*flashback to GA Srk thread*

-slams fist on desk-

GOD D***IT GET OFF OF SAKURA'S BACK! SHE'S TRYIN! F***!
well, we were talking about sex appeal, which, imo, Sakura has none unless you like young boys. Hell, Makoto seems to keep more femininity than her, and she's covered up in a karate gi and yelling all the time. Could just be that Makoto is cool as ****, though...

Juri is a human version of Rouge the Bat.
...wow, i never thought of that before, but that may be the most accurate description of her I have ever heard.

This is disturbingly similar to my tastes.

Although I'm into boobs, so I like C. Viper a bit more, despite her stupid hair. Besides, she likes it raw!
Once again, great minds think alike, lol. I love boobs, but for some reason with Viper, the facts that she has that stupid hairstyle, and can't fight under her own power out-weighs her chest factor.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
PSN: Will_Underscore

I main Cody, just got the game a couple days ago and I'm trying to get his links down.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
well, we were talking about sex appeal, which, imo, Sakura has none unless you like young boys. Hell, Makoto seems to keep more femininity than her, and she's covered up in a karate gi and yelling all the time. Could just be that Makoto is cool as ****, though...
... oh my bad.

I'm just trained to believe that when you talk about Sakura, you're talking about how trash she is.

Well, you do say she's all sorts not hot, so it's not out of the norm(which i can agree with).

BUT STOP PICKING ON SAKURA! SHE'S TRYIN ****IT! XD

GA Peach

Smash Lord
chun li alllll dayyyyy

I like them thighs
this man knows what's up

... oh my bad.

I'm just trained to believe that when you talk about Sakura, you're talking about how trash she is.

Well, you do say she's all sorts not hot, so it's not out of the norm(which i can agree with).

BUT STOP PICKING ON SAKURA! SHE'S TRYIN ****IT! XD
well, i DO think she's trash in SF4/SSF4, but i wasn't talking about it then. she was just about godlike in SFA3, but i still hated her. i will always hate Sakura just because i think she's a stupid character design. in fact, by random coincidence, a lot of characters from different games/whatever named Sakura are characters that I hate... *shrugs*

GA Peach

Smash Lord
sakura shoulda had the dive kick from CvS2 for SSFIV

godd**** that game should get the HD remix or re-release treatment... stupid licenses...
no way did she need that. dive kicks RUIN street fighter games. CvS2 does need the HD treatment, though. either that, or just have CvS3 come out.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Juri's divekick is a really odd take on what a dive kick does. it can't be used for pressure unless its someone with very little reversal options against moves unsafe on block, it can't be used to rush down, it can only be used to escape and punish, as well as making her jumps far safer and less predictable. Its sucks at everything a Street Fighter dive kick is suppose to do, and excells at everything it doesn't.

DC

Smash Cadet
Actually I think a low heavy divekick is faster than dashing Crashic.

Anyways, Dogy, only me and you appreciate everything that is Sakura<3

Top Bottom