• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER Street Fighter IV Thread: SEYAAAAA

DC

Smash Cadet
Probably not but it's worth mentioning that you can make money with Youtube.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Crashic, I've been saying this for a while now on SRK, but Abel vs. Zangief isn't really THAT bad. Granted, it's pretty gay, but whatevs. Just try to zone with pokes and well-spaced Wheel Kicks. Lariet isn't really stupid anymore so you can actually throw out low pokes without getting randomly stuffed now. When up close, you can 50/50 with a command throw or jump. Abel's command throw beats out Zangief's and it even beats out Zangief's Ultra, which comes out on Frame 1 (wtf negative frames).

Abel's Command Throw is throw invulnerable on frames 1-6 and EX Tornado Throw is hit invulnerable from frames 1-6.

Galeon

Smash Ace
And your falling sky (? i think thats the name) catches his backdash and jump if u have him scared of ur tornado throw.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Zero I was refering to Vanilla Zangeif's matchup.

I love grabbing Zangeif's ultra with tornado throw. Hilarious ****.

Wonder when DC is gonna post the Diago Perry.

DC

Smash Cadet
Zero I was refering to Vanilla Zangeif's matchup.

I love grabbing Zangeif's ultra with tornado throw. Hilarious ****.

Wonder when DC is gonna post the Diago Perry.
That was cool, too bad Street Fighter isn't actually like that.

Also Ibuki has Guilty Gear combos wtf, she's cool.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Tier list on Iplaywinner.

A: Rufus, Akuma, Abel, Dictator, Boxer, Ryu, Chun Li

B+: Ibuki, Zangief, E. Honda, Blanka, Sagat, Guile, T Hawk, Juri

B: El Fuerte, Dhalsim, Cammy, Fei Long, Ken, Seth, C. Viper

C: DeeJay, Adon, Dudley, Cody, Gouken, Claw

D: Rose, Gen, Hakan, Guy, Makoto, Sakura, Dan

lol

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
That list is horrible. Rose is EASILY the most buffed charecter in the game. I'm sticking with the Japenese list for now.

S: Nobody
A+: Sagat, Rufus
A: Abel, Guile, Balrog, Dudley, Chun-Li, Zangief, Honda, Juri, Akuma, Rose, Bison
B+: Ken, Ryu, Dhalsim, Viper, Adon, Gouken, Ibuki, Sakura, Seth, T.Hawk
B: Vega, Cammy, Blanka, Cody, Makoto, Fuerte, Gen, Dee Jay
C+: Fei Long, Hakan, Guy
C: Dan

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
whenever i have the urge to play FFXIII, i see super before i get to it, and i can never get past it :laugh:

I was playing Makoto like Diddy Kong, when I really should be playing her like Game and watch. Now im doing better than I was, but shes still bad (but ridiculously fun)

they need to bring back player matches. where you can play 1 person over and over and over again until one of you leaves. I like endless mode but sometimes I dont want to wait and watch other matches, just wanna keep playing.
u fukkin dumb if u think makoto is horrible. stop playin her like a fukkin smash char. wtf...

flash metroid been beastin in NY wit makoto and even won a tourney with her.

u probly dont even try to play footsies or poke with her lol.

dogy samich ima hit u up on xbl

DC im sure when u learn how to actually play the game (footsies, option selects, pokes, etc.) u will enjoy it more.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol It's so funny how many BB players migrated to SSFIV because Calamity Trigger is slowing down. There's a gigantic thread on Dustloop about how when Continuum Shift comes out, they're all never playing SSFIV again.

When I first started playing BB it was ****in terrible cuz I had no idea how to play (and it didn't help that my friend played Tager wtf) but I really did like the game itself. I'm trying really hard to like SSFIV but when I play nothing but ****in Dhalsim and Akuma spamming hadokens online it's zero fun.

Consider the fact that I've never played a Street Fighter game before. What you find mildly annoying is like gamebreaking for me. :|

Actually the reason I still play is to land EX divekick in the corner > opposite facing Ultra 2. Hahaha so satisfying.

Oh, and taunt 1.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I haven't played enough Dhalsims, but there have been a good number of Akuma's.

DC, next time your online, let's actually do endless battle.

btw, I'm doing the same thing when I get my hands on Continuum Shift.

DC

Smash Cadet
I'm sure that's because you played GG first, because it's the same thing for me, just the other way around.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I don't understand it though, Blazblue is suppose to be the easier game, but unless I'm Nu or Lambchan, I can't do ****. I can get basic BnBs in Guilty Gear, the harder game, but can't find basic combos in Blazblue. I don't get it.

DC

Smash Cadet
w/e as long as you remember who's better in BB.

Actually come to think about it didn't you start BB before me? If I keep playing it's just a matter of time before I wreck you in SF too lol

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I don't understand it though, Blazblue is suppose to be the easier game, but unless I'm Nu or Lambchan, I can't do ****. I can get basic BnBs in Guilty Gear, the harder game, but can't find basic combos in Blazblue. I don't get it.
That's because BB is sloppy and imprecise.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
lets be honest for a second DC.. when i stopped playin BB you lived for dat **** and the only time we played each other was after wut like 6 months of not even touchin dat ****? lol **** outta here.

DC

Smash Cadet
lets be honest for a second DC.. when i stopped playin BB you lived for dat **** and the only time we played each other was after wut like 6 months of not even touchin dat ****? lol **** outta here.
lol I'm just ****in around <3 Dreadz no homo

(But seriously in your prime I was/am still better<333333333333)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Did something change? Last i checked BB was **** compared to SF, and OH GOOD SHEEE (really bad) compared to GG.

I'll be picking up a new stick and ssf4 pretty soon.
Guess who im maining.
Hint: Huge ****in legs. Nope not chun li.

DC

Smash Cadet
Matter of opinion unfortunately, such that many people think SF is **** compared to BB, and I'm sure there's people who prefer BB to GG.

This is the highest level of trolling because you can't refute someone's opinion.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Care to elaborate?
Not to derail the thread or rant too much, but just for starters:
- The grab system, where grabs are either broken or useless
- Disjointed hitboxes that make no sense (I'm looking at you, Ragna)
- bnbs and loops that rely on those shaky concepts

Don't get me wrong, I think BB got some things right, like getting rid of FRC (even suggesting that is treated like sacrilege) and the dust button, but the game just feels half-finished. And it seems like CS fixed some of those problems while creating others.

DC

Smash Cadet
To each his own I guess. Anyways...

Can someone tell me the ****ing risk reward of Sonic Boom? Cuz I'm seeing the ****ing reward but not so much the risk.

Top Bottom