• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I want to submit Fuyuki from Fate series has a stage. It would be a floating stage like the Northern Cavern that in a similar escent it would show an adaptation of what it is the story of Fate (the actual Fate route, thought some scenes comes from UBW and HF), we view the story from the outside while its developed in the background starting with Shirou's school where he is attacked by Lancer, then he goes to his home and summons Saber, she protects Shirou and the stage does a flash forward to the church where now Shirou, Saber and Rin fight Berserker and Illya, the next scene is when they go to the Ryuukudo Temple to fight Caster and Assassin who are looking for mana to materialize the Holy Grail, finally the fourth and last scene is the fight between Shirou and Saber vs Gilgamesh who succesfully summoned the Greater Grail and is covering Fuyuki with its mud, Saber uses her Noble Phantasm Excalibur spreading the evil with its light and ending the story, The stage itself fades to white after the reléase of the Noble Phantasm to restart the cycle (that now that I think about it, its also a reference to Hollow Ataraxia).

While the stage itself is very simple I think it could be a good way to represent the game that, in the end, its main focus is the story. I also wanted to make some use of the timing since Witch of the Holy Night recently get a free-to-play demo for the people interesed in the extended World of Type-Moon.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
THE MACMILLAN ESTATE
Series: Dead by Daylight

The realm dedicated to the Trapper, the MacMillan Estate was the site of many brutalities within its hazardous mines and foundry. Now, the MacMillan Estate serves as one of many Trial grounds for the Entity's sick, twisted game.

In Smash, the MacMillan Estate is separated into 5 different stages that can be traveled to through black fog, making this a traveling stage.

Coal Tower:
1667584704873.png

With a layout similar to the top of the New Donk City Tower, this stage layout takes place atop the tower in question.

Groaning Storehouse:
1667584711035.png

Taking place on the crates and barrels inside, this has an identical layout to Norfair.

Ironworks of Misery:
1667584717960.png

A more Final Destination-style stage, this stage takes place atop the catwalks of the ironworks.

Shelter Woods:
1667584724022.png

The stage takes place atop the branches of the knotted tree shown here, gaining a very chaotic platform layout.

Suffocation Pit:
1667584731405.png

A stage with a layout identical to Hollow Bastion, this stage take place atop the roof of the building, with the roof of the tower above serving as the platform in question.

--------------------------

Across all these different stages, there will occasionally be a black fog appearing around one of the player spawn points. After 8 seconds, a Hook will appear at that location, a construct with a passive grabbox. Fighters that get knocked into it will take 15% damage and strong knockback, but will also Instantly KO the fighter who is over 100%.

Every time you travel to a different part of the map, you'll notice in the background 1 Killer chasing after various mook enemies from across the Smash Bros. universe. No licensed Killers can be cameo'd...except for Resident Evil by virtue of it being in Smash Infinite already. These killers are:

The Artist - Carmina Mora
A talented artist wracked with guilt over the deaths of others, Carmina Mora uses crow familiars to control the map and attack Survivors.

The Blight - Talbot Grimes
An ambitious chemist from Scotland reshaped by his own craft, Talbot Grimes speeds across the map with Pustula-fueled speed.

The Clown - Kenneth Chase, alias Jeffrey Hawk
A circus performer with a thirst for blood, Jeffrey Hawk douses Survivors in his Afterpiece Tonic to hinder Survivors and catch them in his grasp.

The Deathslinger - Caleb Quinn
A vengeful bounty hunter and inventor, Caleb Quinn uses his harpoon rifle, the Redeemer to catch Survivors from a distance and reel them in on a chain.

The Doctor - Herman Carter
An irredeemable monster, Dr. Herman Carter uses his power over electricity to drive Survivors insane and hallucinate him in places he shouldn't be.

The Dredge
A manifestation of the darkest thoughts of a cult, the Dredge warps to lockers across the map and occasionally drowns the trial ground in darkness.

The Hag - Lisa Sherwood
A withered master of Voodoo, Lisa Sherwood places traps across the field to disorient Survivors and turn their senses against them.

The Hillbilly - Max Thompson Jr.
A deformed, chainsaw-wielding killer, Max Thompson Jr. charges forwards with blinding speeds to hack foes away with his chainsaw.

The Huntress - Anna
A forest-dwelling kidnapper, the Huntress likes to snipe foes from a distance with her hunting hatchets, throwing them with horrifying accuracy.

The Knight - Tahros Kovacs
An armored sadist, Tahros Kovacs calls upon his three companions to patrol the map and be on the lookout for Survivors.

The Legion - Frank Morrison, Julie Kostenko, Susie Lavoie & Joey
A quartet of fledgling killers, the Legion hunts down Survivors with great frenzy, hacking down multiple Survivors at once.

The Mastermind - Albert Wesker
Empowered by Uroboros, Wesker uses his ascended capabilities to speed towards Survivors and show them what it means to transcend humanity.

The Nemesis - Nemesis T-Type
Powered by the NE-α Parasite, the Nemesis hinders Survivors with the T-Virus while passively controlling the map with wandering zombies.

The Nurse - Sally Smithson
A ghost-like broken woman, Sally Smithson blinks to Survivors' locations, ignoring obstacles in her path, to haunt Survivors and hack them away.

The Oni - Kazan Yamaoka
A towering samurai, Kazan drains the blood from his victims until he flies into a rage, ready to smash foes with a kanabo.

The Plague - Adiris
An ancient Babylonian priestess, Adiris infects many obstacles across the map, as well as Survivors and reducing their health.

The Spirit - Rin Yamaoka
The descendent of the samurai Kazan, Rin Yamaoka phases out of reality, sneaking up on Survivors and striking when they least expect.

The Trapper - Evan MacMillan
The OG cover killer, Evan leaves bear traps across the stage for unsuspecting Survivors to step in.

The Trickster - Ji-Woon Hak
A narcissistic singer with violent inspiration, Ji-Woon Hak demonstrates a natural skill with knifework to barrage Survivors and pressure them from a distance.

The Twins - Charlotte & Victor Deshayes
Conjoined twins cast out from society, the Twins use their unnatural bond with one another to deny area from Survivors and catch them by surprise as a team.

The Wraith - Philip Ojomo
A former scrapyard worker, Philip Ojomo cloaks himself in darkness before lunging towards Survivors that don't expect his approach.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Grove Street (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

CJ's Street from GTA San Andreas itself. This stage would a travelling stage similar to New Donk City Hall where you will go to other locations like the restaurants, the gym, the airport etc. At least anything that isn't too NSFW or violent for Smash Infinite for censor purposes. Depending on the time just like in the game. The background may turn to morning, afternoon, and night time at different times. There would be cameos in the background like CJ and the Grove Street Families whom they will be cheering for the Smash Fighters. Ballas members and other generic NPCs will roam around.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The Island

Judging from how well the Fortnite Recruit does in newcomer voting; I feel that we won't be getting a Fortnite rep but we do have a single Fortnite spirit of a Chug Jug which doesn't make much sense to rep this massive series. So, with that being said, I feel a Fornite stage would be the best way to represent this series. Love it or hate it; it did something the rest of the gaming inudstry couldn't. The series manages to suceed; when when its older playbase has moved on. It's known for the king of crossovers where players can don on skins of the likes of Kratos, John Wick, Spiderman, Goku, and more. So, while we won't be adding a character I feel, I think a stage is probably the next best thing. Bring in The Island.

I am not a huge fan of the name so I would be down to call it Battle Royale or something like that. I can originally intended to just use a primary location as the stage like Tilted Toswers or something but the idea is that you come onto the Island with a random location pikced out by you. I wanted to to recreate that feeling in a stage so I went with a traveling stage concept.

The stage is initially fought on top of of the battle buss on a sideway line manner which allows for an even playing field. The balloons at the top act as a secondary platform and allows players to bounce up and down on it while the fire is capable of burning players.

The counter will count down from 5 which then causes the bus to vanish in an apporpirate manner; not too fast and not to slow which will then cause the players to at first enter into free fall state where they are free to move around while falling before entering into a transitionary phase. This will cause one of several random locations to be chosen. This is the same for each and every match as the rotation of locations are never pre-determined but randomzied.

These locations that were chosen are important to the overall game so I shyed away from locations that appeared only in one season. For this reason, I chosen Athena as the main basis for this stage but also since Smash tends to focus on the roots of the game rather than modern depictions though I do understamd this is not always the case. That bein said, I did inocorporate three locations from both Artemis and Apollo. Please note that each location isn't very detailed and that isn't due to a lack of interest but just a lack of time. Should this stage be chosen, I will embelish more each section and how it looks more indepth.

Each transition appears like the previous one when the players were falling. They are then set on the ground in a manner similar to Skyloft.

Flush Factory
1667659649639.png

A factory which produced toilets. The stage would have a walk-off platform grounded style with additional platforms on the factory floors plus nearby trucks.

Tilted Towers
1667659432188.png

A residential mid-class neighborhood with the stage being composed entirely on the building roofs with three buildings of varying heights plus billboards and roof top water tanks.

Polar Peak
1667659781871.png

A frozen peak which proved important to a one of the seasons. This is before the Devourer bursted out so cracks can be seen. It functions similar to both Peach's Castle with the tower being the middle portion of the stage but also Summit with the ice reducing friction.

Loot Lake
1667659812878.png

A large lack with sharks that patrol it. It is known for having loot. I would image this portion would have a final destination like format.

Steamy Stacks
1667659863769.png

The stage takes place on the two smoke stacks. It's a wonder than someone doesn't fall in them! There is an expansion which can lead to bottom KOs between the two stacks but it's not as wide. The Corruption Cube will sometimes lift out from one of the stacks and move about the air above the stage. It causes a purple light to fall down which, upon standing under that light, causes repeated damage to players.

Dirty Docks
1667659883768.png

A portside dock with containers, cranes, and buildings. The right side has a walk-off while the left side is a drop off into the ocean. Additional platforms includinds building tops, cranes, and containers with some of the cranes moving the containers thus creating moving platforms. Brutus, Reese, and Tess can be seen here.

Pleasant Park
1667659955171.png

A plesant town that, as players play on it, will gradually fill up with water in a Norfair-type manner causing players to search for footing on higher platforms. This is a nod to Chapter 2: Season 3.

Sanctuary

Home of the Seven who protect the Zero Point. This stage is fought on the roof of the main bass with the leader of the 7, the Foundation's statue being in the background. In regards to the other stages, this one is rather straight forward.

Greasy Grove

While I intended to include Greasy Grove along with it's original appearance, I decided against that and instead went with this version which features large mushrooms that invaded this greasy sanctuary. Beyond that, there aren';t any stage hazards to speak of. Guaco is found here.

Rave Cave

This underground command post has been converted into a rave party complete with attractions and a roller coaster. Players find themselves on a platform with ledges that hovers at an appropriate level in the cave with the roller coaster frame in the background. If you manahed to control the camera, you can even see the Flairship stationed above the cave's opening.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions for our last DLC stages! Thank you to everyone for taking the time for submitting these stages and putting lots of love into them!

The Ascend Zone (Slap City)
View attachment 363171
Basically, it's Final Destination but comically small. It can barely contain 2 fighters, but it doesn't increase in size no matter how many players are on it. 8 players, items on? Prepare for the best kind of hell.
St. Mystere (Professor Layton)

The setting of the first Professor Layton game, full of a colorful cast of characters. This will be a traveling stage, with a single set of Battlefield-esque platforms going through the town, exploring the various locales explored throughout the first game, such as the manor, the market, the inn, the clock tower, etc.
I want to submit Fuyuki from Fate series has a stage. It would be a floating stage like the Northern Cavern that in a similar escent it would show an adaptation of what it is the story of Fate (the actual Fate route, thought some scenes comes from UBW and HF), we view the story from the outside while its developed in the background starting with Shirou's school where he is attacked by Lancer, then he goes to his home and summons Saber, she protects Shirou and the stage does a flash forward to the church where now Shirou, Saber and Rin fight Berserker and Illya, the next scene is when they go to the Ryuukudo Temple to fight Caster and Assassin who are looking for mana to materialize the Holy Grail, finally the fourth and last scene is the fight between Shirou and Saber vs Gilgamesh who succesfully summoned the Greater Grail and is covering Fuyuki with its mud, Saber uses her Noble Phantasm Excalibur spreading the evil with its light and ending the story, The stage itself fades to white after the reléase of the Noble Phantasm to restart the cycle (that now that I think about it, its also a reference to Hollow Ataraxia).

While the stage itself is very simple I think it could be a good way to represent the game that, in the end, its main focus is the story. I also wanted to make some use of the timing since Witch of the Holy Night recently get a free-to-play demo for the people interesed in the extended World of Type-Moon.
THE MACMILLAN ESTATE
Series: Dead by Daylight

The realm dedicated to the Trapper, the MacMillan Estate was the site of many brutalities within its hazardous mines and foundry. Now, the MacMillan Estate serves as one of many Trial grounds for the Entity's sick, twisted game.

In Smash, the MacMillan Estate is separated into 5 different stages that can be traveled to through black fog, making this a traveling stage.

Coal Tower:
View attachment 363179
With a layout similar to the top of the New Donk City Tower, this stage layout takes place atop the tower in question.

Groaning Storehouse:
View attachment 363180
Taking place on the crates and barrels inside, this has an identical layout to Norfair.

Ironworks of Misery:
View attachment 363181
A more Final Destination-style stage, this stage takes place atop the catwalks of the ironworks.

Shelter Woods:
View attachment 363182
The stage takes place atop the branches of the knotted tree shown here, gaining a very chaotic platform layout.

Suffocation Pit:
View attachment 363183
A stage with a layout identical to Hollow Bastion, this stage take place atop the roof of the building, with the roof of the tower above serving as the platform in question.

--------------------------

Across all these different stages, there will occasionally be a black fog appearing around one of the player spawn points. After 8 seconds, a Hook will appear at that location, a construct with a passive grabbox. Fighters that get knocked into it will take 15% damage and strong knockback, but will also Instantly KO the fighter who is over 100%.

Every time you travel to a different part of the map, you'll notice in the background 1 Killer chasing after various mook enemies from across the Smash Bros. universe. No licensed Killers can be cameo'd...except for Resident Evil by virtue of it being in Smash Infinite already. These killers are:

The Artist - Carmina Mora
A talented artist wracked with guilt over the deaths of others, Carmina Mora uses crow familiars to control the map and attack Survivors.

The Blight - Talbot Grimes
An ambitious chemist from Scotland reshaped by his own craft, Talbot Grimes speeds across the map with Pustula-fueled speed.

The Clown - Kenneth Chase, alias Jeffrey Hawk
A circus performer with a thirst for blood, Jeffrey Hawk douses Survivors in his Afterpiece Tonic to hinder Survivors and catch them in his grasp.

The Deathslinger - Caleb Quinn
A vengeful bounty hunter and inventor, Caleb Quinn uses his harpoon rifle, the Redeemer to catch Survivors from a distance and reel them in on a chain.

The Doctor - Herman Carter
An irredeemable monster, Dr. Herman Carter uses his power over electricity to drive Survivors insane and hallucinate him in places he shouldn't be.

The Dredge
A manifestation of the darkest thoughts of a cult, the Dredge warps to lockers across the map and occasionally drowns the trial ground in darkness.

The Hag - Lisa Sherwood
A withered master of Voodoo, Lisa Sherwood places traps across the field to disorient Survivors and turn their senses against them.

The Hillbilly - Max Thompson Jr.
A deformed, chainsaw-wielding killer, Max Thompson Jr. charges forwards with blinding speeds to hack foes away with his chainsaw.

The Huntress - Anna
A forest-dwelling kidnapper, the Huntress likes to snipe foes from a distance with her hunting hatchets, throwing them with horrifying accuracy.

The Knight - Tahros Kovacs
An armored sadist, Tahros Kovacs calls upon his three companions to patrol the map and be on the lookout for Survivors.

The Legion - Frank Morrison, Julie Kostenko, Susie Lavoie & Joey
A quartet of fledgling killers, the Legion hunts down Survivors with great frenzy, hacking down multiple Survivors at once.

The Mastermind - Albert Wesker
Empowered by Uroboros, Wesker uses his ascended capabilities to speed towards Survivors and show them what it means to transcend humanity.

The Nemesis - Nemesis T-Type
Powered by the NE-α Parasite, the Nemesis hinders Survivors with the T-Virus while passively controlling the map with wandering zombies.

The Nurse - Sally Smithson
A ghost-like broken woman, Sally Smithson blinks to Survivors' locations, ignoring obstacles in her path, to haunt Survivors and hack them away.

The Oni - Kazan Yamaoka
A towering samurai, Kazan drains the blood from his victims until he flies into a rage, ready to smash foes with a kanabo.

The Plague - Adiris
An ancient Babylonian priestess, Adiris infects many obstacles across the map, as well as Survivors and reducing their health.

The Spirit - Rin Yamaoka
The descendent of the samurai Kazan, Rin Yamaoka phases out of reality, sneaking up on Survivors and striking when they least expect.

The Trapper - Evan MacMillan
The OG cover killer, Evan leaves bear traps across the stage for unsuspecting Survivors to step in.

The Trickster - Ji-Woon Hak
A narcissistic singer with violent inspiration, Ji-Woon Hak demonstrates a natural skill with knifework to barrage Survivors and pressure them from a distance.

The Twins - Charlotte & Victor Deshayes
Conjoined twins cast out from society, the Twins use their unnatural bond with one another to deny area from Survivors and catch them by surprise as a team.

The Wraith - Philip Ojomo
A former scrapyard worker, Philip Ojomo cloaks himself in darkness before lunging towards Survivors that don't expect his approach.
Grove Street (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

CJ's Street from GTA San Andreas itself. This stage would a travelling stage similar to New Donk City Hall where you will go to other locations like the restaurants, the gym, the airport etc. At least anything that isn't too NSFW or violent for Smash Infinite for censor purposes. Depending on the time just like in the game. The background may turn to morning, afternoon, and night time at different times. There would be cameos in the background like CJ and the Grove Street Families whom they will be cheering for the Smash Fighters. Ballas members and other generic NPCs will roam around.
The Island

Judging from how well the Fortnite Recruit does in newcomer voting; I feel that we won't be getting a Fortnite rep but we do have a single Fortnite spirit of a Chug Jug which doesn't make much sense to rep this massive series. So, with that being said, I feel a Fornite stage would be the best way to represent this series. Love it or hate it; it did something the rest of the gaming inudstry couldn't. The series manages to suceed; when when its older playbase has moved on. It's known for the king of crossovers where players can don on skins of the likes of Kratos, John Wick, Spiderman, Goku, and more. So, while we won't be adding a character I feel, I think a stage is probably the next best thing. Bring in The Island.

I am not a huge fan of the name so I would be down to call it Battle Royale or something like that. I can originally intended to just use a primary location as the stage like Tilted Toswers or something but the idea is that you come onto the Island with a random location pikced out by you. I wanted to to recreate that feeling in a stage so I went with a traveling stage concept.

The stage is initially fought on top of of the battle buss on a sideway line manner which allows for an even playing field. The balloons at the top act as a secondary platform and allows players to bounce up and down on it while the fire is capable of burning players.

The counter will count down from 5 which then causes the bus to vanish in an apporpirate manner; not too fast and not to slow which will then cause the players to at first enter into free fall state where they are free to move around while falling before entering into a transitionary phase. This will cause one of several random locations to be chosen. This is the same for each and every match as the rotation of locations are never pre-determined but randomzied.

These locations that were chosen are important to the overall game so I shyed away from locations that appeared only in one season. For this reason, I chosen Athena as the main basis for this stage but also since Smash tends to focus on the roots of the game rather than modern depictions though I do understamd this is not always the case. That bein said, I did inocorporate three locations from both Artemis and Apollo. Please note that each location isn't very detailed and that isn't due to a lack of interest but just a lack of time. Should this stage be chosen, I will embelish more each section and how it looks more indepth.

Each transition appears like the previous one when the players were falling. They are then set on the ground in a manner similar to Skyloft.

Flush Factory
View attachment 363216

A factory which produced toilets. The stage would have a walk-off platform grounded style with additional platforms on the factory floors plus nearby trucks.

Tilted Towers
View attachment 363215
A residential mid-class neighborhood with the stage being composed entirely on the building roofs with three buildings of varying heights plus billboards and roof top water tanks.

Polar Peak
View attachment 363218
A frozen peak which proved important to a one of the seasons. This is before the Devourer bursted out so cracks can be seen. It functions similar to both Peach's Castle with the tower being the middle portion of the stage but also Summit with the ice reducing friction.

Loot Lake
View attachment 363219
A large lack with sharks that patrol it. It is known for having loot. I would image this portion would have a final destination like format.

Steamy Stacks
View attachment 363220

The stage takes place on the two smoke stacks. It's a wonder than someone doesn't fall in them! There is an expansion which can lead to bottom KOs between the two stacks but it's not as wide. The Corruption Cube will sometimes lift out from one of the stacks and move about the air above the stage. It causes a purple light to fall down which, upon standing under that light, causes repeated damage to players.

Dirty Docks
View attachment 363221

A portside dock with containers, cranes, and buildings. The right side has a walk-off while the left side is a drop off into the ocean. Additional platforms includinds building tops, cranes, and containers with some of the cranes moving the containers thus creating moving platforms. Brutus, Reese, and Tess can be seen here.

Pleasant Park
View attachment 363222

A plesant town that, as players play on it, will gradually fill up with water in a Norfair-type manner causing players to search for footing on higher platforms. This is a nod to Chapter 2: Season 3.

Sanctuary

Home of the Seven who protect the Zero Point. This stage is fought on the roof of the main bass with the leader of the 7, the Foundation's statue being in the background. In regards to the other stages, this one is rather straight forward.

Greasy Grove

While I intended to include Greasy Grove along with it's original appearance, I decided against that and instead went with this version which features large mushrooms that invaded this greasy sanctuary. Beyond that, there aren';t any stage hazards to speak of. Guaco is found here.

Rave Cave

This underground command post has been converted into a rave party complete with attractions and a roller coaster. Players find themselves on a platform with ledges that hovers at an appropriate level in the cave with the roller coaster frame in the background. If you manahed to control the camera, you can even see the Flairship stationed above the cave's opening.​
Here they are in listed form:

• Ascend Zone (Slap City)
  • St. Mystere (Professor Layton)
  • Fuyuki (Fate)
  • The Macmillan Estate (Dead by Daylight)
  • Grove Street (Grand Theft Auto)
  • The Island (Fortnite)
Please mosey on over here to submit your vote!

Next, here is the voting results for our next Spirit Event!

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Cover to Cover4 (8)19
Play it Loud2 (4)37
Bad to the Bone1 (2)24
No Promotions for You1 (2)24

With that being said, we will be submitting Spirits for both Cover to Cover. However, Play it Loud did come very close in second place so I may be opening up Spirit submissions after we finish everything to fill our some of our Spirit Events.

Submit Magical-based Spirits

Please use the Spirits section of the wikia to submit which Spirits best fits this criteria. You can submit up to 5 Spirits.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for the Spirit submissions! I will do my best to compile these and add them eventually to the front page.

Here are the results of our last DLC Stage!!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Ascend1 (3)3 (6)110
St. Mystere1 (3)2 (4)310
Fuyuki2 (6)1 (2)08
The Macmillan Estate01 (2)24
Grove Street5 (15)1 (2)320
The Island2 (6)3 (6)315

While this wasn't the response I wanted as I don't think GTA really belongs in Smash due to a multide of reasons, we do have our last stage.

Grove Street is our last DLC stage to be featured in Smash. Honestly, if we had one, I would of preferred like Los Santos Skyline or something like that. Anyways, we finally got GTA in Smash.

I will be adding this to the main page eventually. I do apologize but I have gotten rather busy again but, depending on how the rest of the week goes, I should have more time. I do have another project I am doing in my spare time. Funnily enough, I haven't played an actual game for several months now.

We will commence adding music.....

to the Grand Theft Auto stage

Please submit songs from the following games....

GTA 1
GTA II
GTA III
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas (Obv)
GTA Advance
GTA 4
GTA V
GTA Online

I chose these games as they are important to the legacy of the series while the first two games plus Advance was on Nintendo consoles. You may submit up to 3 songs per submission. No trademarked music please.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for the GTA music submissions! I will be compiling the submissions in a little bit.

Our next job will be SmashSpace Submissions!

We will be submitting four themes in one job. This will be our last general SmashSpace Submissions for a while. This doesn't include our last dlc fighter bundle.

SmashSpace 1: Submit Winter-themed Items
Winter or Christmas-related items are welcomed.
SmashSpace 2: Submit Animal-themed Items

Animal themed items. Stuffed animals, animal pattern wallpaper, etc.
SmashSpace 3: Submit Ambient Items

Items that give a sentence of ambiency such as fog machine, snow machines, fireworks, lightning, etc.
SmashSpace 4: Submit your Own Item

Submit any item you want to.

Please visit the front page under Game Modes to see what costitutes as SmashSpace items.​

GolisoPower

Smash Master
SmashSpace 1:
1667963699256.png

Indoor Bobsled Track
A popular Winter Olympics sport, bobsledding is an event that requires teamwork to get the fastest time. In the SmashSpace, adding this applies a large-winding indoor bobsled track to your room, starting with the bobsled boarding along your wall. When boarding it, you'll be accompanied by either other players visiting or a group of Bobsled Team Zombies from PvZ to accompany you. The ride lasts 15 seconds as you are treated to you and your bobsled speeding along the track throughout your SmashSpace.

SmashSpace 2:
1667963930480.png

Cat Tree & Condo

SmashSpace 3:
1667963983299.png

Jar of Fireflies:
A light source by itself, you can interact with this little jar to release fireflies that release bursts of ambient lighting throughout your room. After 10 seconds of flying, the jar will suck them all back in.

SmashSpace 4:
1667964071113.png

Race Car Bed:
The go-to single-lifer's bed to show off to your friends. Just, uh, make sure they don't: A) have a big bed they sleep with their wife in, or B) a husband they fuse with every night.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
SmashSpace 1: Submit Winter-themed Items

Christmas Tree

One of the most iconic symbols of Christmas, fully decorated with lights and presents underneath.

SmashSpace 2: Submit Animal-themed Items

Teddy Bear

A generic teddy bear.

SmashSpace 3: Submit Ambient Items

Star Projector

A star projector that projects a space like atmospheric lighting on the room.

SmashSpace 4: Submit your Own Item

Smash 64 Desk Replica

1667964344953.png

A replica of the desk from the beginning and ending of Smash 64, fully complete with all the objects such as the books, tissue box, lamp, pencil case, etc.

Last edited:

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
On the topic of Spirits, here are some characters from some rare gems produced by Nintendo, if anyone would feel free to add as some.

Bass Fisherman from Itoi Shigesato no Bass Tsuri No. 1

Shiren the Wanderer, developed by Spike Chunsoft (Nintendo published the second title)

Tadashi, Elina, & Azusa from Metal Slader Glory, developed by HAL (Nintendo published the Super Famicom port)

Panechus from Koro Koro Puzzle Happy Panechu!

Protagonists from Oriental Blue: Ao no Tengai

Common Sense Trainer from Jōshikiryoku Training

Charo from Eigo de Tabisuru: Little Charo

Luke & Aaron from Buddy Mission BOND, a recently released Japan-only Switch title

Sadly I cannot for the life of me find a good picture of Doshin the Giant

Last edited:

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
Winter Item: SnowMan
snowman_as184910297-944x630.jpeg

It will look like the picture, hitting it will cause his head to fall.

Animal Item: Fukura Painting
ClzzqFLUkAAZc2C.jpg

The painting of Sakurai's Cat found in Pokemon Stadium it will just be cosmetic.

Other Item: Smash Ballot Urn
Picsart_22-11-10_01-10-03-251.png

Very quick mockup of how I would guess this would look like, when you hit it a paper will appear with the name of a random spirit and it will be dropped into the urn, interacting with it with a different button will show a ranking of the characters that have appeared in your Ballot.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Winter Item: Mistletoe

Can be hung on a wall, door, or from the ceiling.

Animal: Gravy Cow

Obviously a bit of a smaller item.

Aesthetic item: Fog Machine

Stealing this one from Venus - who wouldn't want it for their horror-themed SmashSpace? You can turn it on and off, as well as making it visible or invisible - to keep the spooky vibe without sacrificing authenticity.

My item: Wall Stars

This is a decoration that's very nostalgic for me personally. They can be turned on and off, as well as applied to walls in varying degrees (a few stars to a lot of them to a lot of them plus a moon).

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions. If you see that I haven't put them in the front page, please keep in mind I will eventually get to it probably after we finish the DLC season.

Our next upcoming job will be for the final two

Echo Fighters for DLC Season 3

PLEASE JUST SUBMIT ONE

We allowed for two Echo Fighters per season with Season 1 bringing in Jin and Rock Howard while Season 2 brought in Ninten and Jeanne.

Season 3 can be first or third party. Please submit one character while indiciating the franchise the fighter is from and what they are an Echo fighter of.

Now, since this is our last DLC Echo Bundle, I do want you to highlight this:

• Why should this character be included in the final Echo Fighter Bundle.

Much like how the last season should be impactful, I want to make the Echo Bundle a bit more memorable. Try to highlight why your submitted Echo deserves to not only be a DLC Echo Fighter but the LAST Dlc Echo fighter.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Thank you everyone for your submissions. If you see that I haven't put them in the front page, please keep in mind I will eventually get to it probably after we finish the DLC season.

Our next upcoming job will be for the final two

Echo Fighters for DLC Season 3

We allowed for two Echo Fighters per season with Season 1 bringing in Jin and Rock Howard while Season 2 brought in Ninten and Jeanne.

Season 3 can be first or third party. Please submit one character while indiciating the franchise the fighter is from and what they are an Echo fighter of.

Now, since this is our last DLC Echo Bundle, I do want you to highlight this:

• Why should this character be included in the final Echo Fighter Bundle.

Much like how the last season should be impactful, I want to make the Echo Bundle a bit more memorable. Try to highlight why your submitted Echo deserves to not only be a DLC Echo Fighter but the LAST Dlc Echo fighter.
Are launch newcomers allowed? I believe we discussed this during the second Echo Pack.

Last edited:
First party submission:
Black Shadow (F-Zero)
1668096795196.png
Black Shadow is one of playable characters from Nintendo's racing game series F-Zero and he is a cold-blooded king of evil feared by all. He is wanted by the Galactic Federation, yet he often shows up at the Extraterritorial F-Zero circuits as if they are his own.
He is one of popular F-zero bad guys and he is an obvious choice for a F-zero character in smash (especially as an echo fighter).

He would be Capt. Falcon's heavier clone and he could have slower, but stronger attacks than Falcon himself. Also he would have different side special called "Bull charge" and he could charge at opponents very fast.

I think he is worth enough to join smash, since F-Zero hasn't got a rep in this series since Smash 64 and his inclusion would make F-Zero fans happy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
1200px-LM3GooigiArt2.png

Something HILARIOUS and unexpected would be going green with GOOIGI who would obviously be an echo fighter of Mario. Just kidding, Luigi! I really liked Luigi's Mansion 3 and I think the comparisons are really obvious. I think Luigi's Mansion is just kinda like really cool and Gooigi would be really hilarious just having garbled versions of Luigi's voicelines and funny differences like being weak to water and having even more fluid animations due to being a big goober.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Launch Characters are allowed but we will only be allowed one to be used. This is if we get two winning submissions that uses this.
Alrighty, then!

THIRD-PARTY ECHO SUBMISSION: MARISA KIRISAME (REIMU ECHO)
Marisa Kirisame is the second of the main protagonists of the video game franchise, Touhou Project. The Ken to Reimu’s Ryu, Marisa is a character who takes a more western aesthetic compared to Reimu’s eastern. She’s an outgoing and casual individual who wears her heart on her sleeve. The contrast between the two even goes down to their gameplay in the series: Reimu likes to play a lot more defensively while Marisa is more aggressive. Reimu likes to use homing projectiles while Marisa likes to shoot straight.

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Zack Fair (Echo Fighter of Cloud Strife)

One of the most central characters in FF7 and the main protag of FF7 Crisis Core. He is the man whom Cloud carried his legacy for and can offer his own brand of Buster Sword moves of his own. In Smash, he can finally fight alongside with Cloud and get some more payback with Sephiroth.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
First party echo: Small Mario (Mario)

One of Mario's most iconic forms, but also one that has historically never had true representation in Smash (not counting the poison mushroom item, which doesn't change Mario's proportions). He'd be super weak and light, but also super nimble - reaching Mini Mushroom levels of air time, and putting him on par with the Puff. He'd also be hatless like the above image for some visual distinction.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Final Echo Fighter Pack Character: Roll (Mega Man)

Original artist's post can be found here.

Roll is an iconic character from the Mega Man franchise. Daughter to Dr. Light and sister to the titular Rock, she's never quite on the front lines in the main series, but lends a helping hand whenever possible. She's a playable character in Marvel Vs Capcom, where she can be seen using her own Mega Buster for attacks, and her proportions are near equal to Rock's, meaning she can absolutely fit as his echo fighter. Having Roll echo Rock could also lead to her using different, but functionally identical, boss weapons from throughout the Classic games. Stuff like using Ninja Man's ninja star for her Neutral B (instead of Metal Man's metal blade) or Jewel Man's jewel satellite as her Down B (instead of Wood Man's leaf shield).

Including Roll also works as her "redemption arc". She was a playable character in the first Marvel Vs Capcom, though she was specifically a joke inclusion, being so terrible that people gave her the "Roll Tier" at the very bottom of tier lists. Even when Dan Hibiki was added in MvC2, he was ranked higher than her. When you're lower on the tier list than Dan ****ing Hibiki, it's impressive how competitively unviable you are. Including Roll as an echo fighter of a high-tier character would be really cool, notably because it would be her first ever chance at being good in an FGC role. (see what i did there?)

So yeah. While a lot of other picks would be absolutely rockin, I think this one's worth rollin out in the final echo pack.

#ROLLSWEEP

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)

Coco is Crash Bandicoot's highly intelligent and spirited sister, acting as both the smart brains of the operation, but also as a skilled fighter. She would be an echo of Crash obviously. She has been featured as a playable character in multiple Crash games and has been commonly speculated as a perfect echo choice for Crash, sharing many similar moves with him within the games. Coco would be an excellent choice for an echo fighter due to her similarities in movesets and the positive fan and critical reception to her being a playable character within more and more recent Crash games.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
First party submission:
Black Shadow (F-Zero)
View attachment 363509
Black Shadow is one of playable characters from Nintendo's racing game series F-Zero and he is a cold-blooded king of evil feared by all. He is wanted by the Galactic Federation, yet he often shows up at the Extraterritorial F-Zero circuits as if they are his own.
He is one of popular F-zero bad guys and he is an obvious choice for a F-zero character in smash (especially as an echo fighter).

He would be Capt. Falcon's heavier clone and he could have slower, but stronger attacks than Falcon himself. Also he would have different side special called "Bull charge" and he could charge at opponents very fast.

I think he is worth enough to join smash, since F-Zero hasn't got a rep in this series since Smash 64 and his inclusion would make F-Zero fans happy.

Third party submission:
Big Boss (Metal Gear)
View attachment 363510
Big Boss real name John, also known as Jack, and formerly known as Naked Snake, Vic Boss, Ishmael, Saladin, or simply Snake, was a renowned special forces operative and mercenary commander. He founded U.S. Army Special Forces Unit FOXHOUND, along with the mercenary company Militaires Sans Frontières, and was one of the founding members of the Patriots.
Big Boss was a sample for Solid Snake, his clone that appears in Smash since SSB Brawl. Also he is one of popular MG characters.

He would be heavier clone of Solid Snake and his attacks would be slowed, but stronger than Solid Snake. Some of his moves would be altered to fit him more like his neutral special could be his gun that holds on this picture (I know he would lose grenades, but he has a gun at least).
His final smash would be Snake's old Final smash from Brawl, where he pulls up his grenade launcher and starts to attack the opponents (the grenades would be little bit stronger than Solid Snake's in Brawl).

I think Big Boss would be perfect echo fighter for Solid snake and we could get a new Metal Gear rep, since we haven't got a new Metal gear rep since Brawl.
Just submit one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom