• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
For those wondering about the Infinite wikia statistics...

July 17th at the highest number of page views at 543 in a 30 day period
US is the country with the most viewed pings which sits at 6,922 with the UK being 299 and Australia being 154. The Prince of Algeria has viewed the wikia 35 times. Thank you, Prince of Algeria. I am glad I donated 40,000 to you so you can take up your throne again.
Top 3 Internal top searches are list of spirits at 21, Example at 19, and shadow at 8.
Top three Top Viewed Pages are List of Spirits at 764, Super Smash Bros. Infinite at 615, and List of Spirits (Mario) at 271. List of Spirits (insert franchise) takes up 5 of the 9 top spots.
Top 3 top viewed images are SSBI pyra stock 1.svg at 12, TwitterSymbol.svg at 9, and SSBI Kazuya stock 0.svg at 5.
More users view the wikia on mobile than on desktop
Ratio of browsers that are used make a peace symbol (Chrome, Safari, Other)
1660166859240.png

Highest number of edits in a 30 day periof was 19 on Auguist 8th by yours truly
Number of returning visitors: 11

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will keep music submissions open until tomorrow US EST. If you submitted tracks already, you may submit two more.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you for voting everyone!

I apologize for being so late with stuff but I have been tremendously busy these past few days and, to be honest, if I have free time, I haven’t spent it getting our Type-Moon spirit submissions into a list.

I am closing music submissions from these two franchises and, hopefully, will find time to put them into list form.

We will be next doing an Online Tournament!

This one will be different as it will have some rules attached to it…

Super Smash Rivals

Submit two characters that are either canonically rivals or conceptually rivals. For example, Mario and Bowser could be seen as rivals within a canonical sense just Mario and Luigi could also be seen as rivals as they are brothers often competing . Addititionally, Mario and Wario are rivals as are Mario and Sonic.

Please post the two characters that are rivals and corresponding stages for both. Please don’t overlap charqcters. If you see someone post a rival set that utilizes Mario, please try another. This ensures we have a good list of characters rather than a shorter list. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO SUBMISSIONS ABOVE YOURS.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Mewtwo vs Lucario
Arena: Spear Pillar

Lucario was accused of being a Mewtwo clone, and Mewtwo was not pleased that it did not make it in Brawl.
Technically, two very popular Pokémon in a fight together.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our Type-Moon spirits:
  1. Arcueid Brunestud (Tsukihime) -> Archetype: Earth
  2. Ciel (Tsukihime)
  3. Hisui and Kohaku (Tsukihime)
  4. Neco-Arc (Melty Blood)
  5. Night of Wallachia (Melty Blood)
  6. Artoria Pendragon (Fate/stay night)
  7. Gilgamesh (Fate/stay night)
  8. BB (Fate/EXTRA CCC)
  9. Mash Kyrielight (Fate/Grand Order)
  10. Edmond Dantes (Fate/Grand Order)
  11. Goetia (Fate/Grand Order
  12. Astolfo (Fate/Apocrypha)
  13. Aoka Aozaki (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru) -> Aoko Aozaki (Redshift)
Space Invaders Music
  1. Space Invaders BGM
  2. Saturn (GBC)
  3. Space Invaders (Activision PS1) - Earth
  4. Space Invaders (Activision PS1) - Mars
  5. Title theme - Space Invaders Extreme
  6. Boss theme 1 - Space Invaders Extreme II
  7. Round 2 (Space Invaders 91)
  8. England - Big Ben (Space Invaders Revolution)

The Elder Scrolls Music

1. Dragonborn
  2. Far Horizons
  3. From Past to Present
  4. Steel on Steel
  5. Watch the Skies
  6. Around the Fire
  7. Tooth and Claw
  8. Death or Sovngarde
  9. One They Fear
  10. Sovngarde

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be doing a Spirit Event before jumping into our next character. We will be doing two jobs at once so take your pick or you can do both of them!

Color Theory

Please submit Spirits based on colors that represent characters. Our colors all match up with the veterans on the Ultimate website. Please check the front page for newcomer colors. Please provide the the following information:

• Spirit
  • Franchise
  • What color it is connected to and what character(s) that correlates with
All New Spirits
We will be submitting Spirits from new franchises that apart of Smash via playable character. This includes the following Spirits:
  • Golden Sun​
  • Style Savvy​
  • Crash Bandicoot​
  • Rhythm Heaven​
  • The Mysterious Murasame Castle​
  • Resident Evil​
  • Astral Chain​
  • Touhou Project​
  • Advance Wars​
  • Plants vs Zombies​
  • King of Fighters​

Please note that for both jobs we are ONLY INCLUDING LAUNCH SPIRITS. NO DLC SPIRITS ARE ALLOWED. PLEASE SUBMIT UP TO 4 PER EVENT PER POST FOR A TOTAL OF 8 ALLOWED.

Color theory:
1. Black Shadow (F-Zero) (Black) - his attire is black.
2. Dive man (Megaman) (Dark blue) - his body is painted dark blue.
3. Mr. L (Mario) (Green) - Some of his clothes are green.
4. Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury) (Red) - Her clothes are red.

New franchises:
1. Flandre Scarlet (Touhou)
2. Dr. Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot)
3. Ninja (Murasame Castle)
4. Andy (Advance Wars)

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Color Theory:
  1. Misango (ARMS) (Brown) - Misango's color palette is majorly brown.
  2. Maria Renard (Castlevania) (Pink) - Maria's dress is pink.
  3. Jiggy (Banjo-Kazooie) (Gold) - Jiggies are gold puzzle pieces
  4. Guardian (Minecraft) (Aquamarine) - Guardian's body is an aquamarine color
New Spirits:
  1. Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
  2. Gargantuar (Plants Vs. Zombies)
  3. Homunculus β (Astral Chain)
  4. Ricky (Style Savvy)

D

Deleted member

1. Luma (Mario) [Yellow]
2. Big the Cat (Sonic) [Purple]
3. Air Man (Mega Man) [Blue]
4. Blanka (Street Fighter) [Green]

1. Ripper Roo (Crash Bandicoot)
2. Nemesis (Resident Evil)
3. Lappy (Astral Chain)
4. Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters)

Last edited by a moderator:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
1.Rillaboom (Pokémon) [Green]
2.Dark Meta Knight (Kirby) [Black]
3.Midbus (Mario) [Pink]
4.Crocomire (Metroid) [Red]

1.Peashooter (Plants vs Zombies)
2.Olaf (Advance Wars)
3.Matthew (Golden Sun)
4.Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven)

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
New Franchises:
  • Kula Diamond (The King of Fighters)
  • Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
  • Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)
  • Matthew (Golden Sun)
Color Theory:
  • Igniz (The King of Fighters) (Purple, the predominant color in his outfit)
  • Cirno (Touhou Project) (Blue, the predominant color in her outfit)
  • Ryuji Yamazaki (Fatal Fury) (Black, once again the predominant color in his outfit)
  • Triforce (The Legend of Zelda) (Yellow, the nearest color to golden)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok! We will be closing down our Spirit Submissions. Thank you to everyone who posted content! I really appreciate all of the submissions. From here on out, we will be moving to the next job which is ....

Submit a Game to base a DLC Music Pack on

We will be holding our newcomer job by one more day as I have to get it ready so we will be submitting a DLC Music Pack. For this one, we will first submit and vot eon a game that is not yet in Smash via music

Here are franchises repped by music beyond actually universes:

Kururin
SimCity
Bubsy
Plok
Wii
Shin Megami Tensei
Gameboy
Panel de Pon
Endless Ocean
Falactic Pinball
Mole Mania
1080 Snowboarding
Bomberman
Buck Bumble
Activision Anthology
Conker
Klonoa
Cave Story
Drill Dozer
Fossil Fighters
English Training
Sin & Punishment
Last Story
Pandora's Tower
Spyro
Dillon
Rayman
Shovel Knight
Cuphead
Codename STEAM
Wave Race
Monkey Ball
1-2 Switch
Katamari Damacy
Among Us
Dragalia Lost
Octopath Traveler
Hollow Knight
Starlink
Deltarune
Danganronpa
Solstice
Bloodstained
Kamen no ninja
Tecmo Bowl
Bubble Bobble
Rhythm Thief
StarTropics
Undertale
Skullgirls
Fortnite
Slender
Five Nights at Freddy's
Earthworm Jim
Blazblue
Type-Moon

As well as any franchises repped by a stage or an universe. This list also includes franchises which has songs in Infinite but doesn't fall under a major franchise; both first and third party.

When submitting, please just include the game, title, and a reason why this game should have music added from it.

One more thing, and I forgot this, that the game that is submitted would barr a newcomer from this franchise. Please note that the following charatcers won't be eligible in our last four characters:

• Fighting game character
  • Namco Character
  • Indie Character

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion

Considering that we can't have a Type-Moon fighter anymore, my submission would be the Fate series (I would actually love to have the complete Nasuverse in disposition but not only because it would be against the nature of the prompt but also because the quantity of songs of Fate is already huge enough to cover the 10 slots I will just going for Fate). Between a lot of things, the music of Fate is one of the reasons why is popular, even if we wouldn't have music of the anime adaptions there are already iconic themes in their games like Sword of Promised Victory, EMIYA, the theme of BB Channel, Battle of the Moon between others.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Considering that we can't have a Type-Moon fighter anymore, my submission would be the Fate series (I would actually love to have the complete Nasuverse in disposition but not only because it would be against the nature of the prompt but also because the quantity of songs of Fate is already huge enough to cover the 10 slots I will just going for Fate). Between a lot of things, the music of Fate is one of the reasons why is popular, even if we wouldn't have music of the anime adaptions there are already iconic themes in their games like Sword of Promised Victory, EMIYA, the theme of BB Channel, Battle of the Moon between others.
Considering we just had a Type-Moon winner for Spirits, I will be ruling this ineligible. One representation is enough. We don't need both DLC Spirits PLUS DLC Music of this company/franchises. Let's look to other franchises rather than expanding on content that is already in the game.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1660443148935.png
1660443175362.png
1660443190846.png

Dark Souls

If there's one other thing that Dark Souls is known for aside from its difficulty and boss fights, it's its music. The soundtrack from Dark Souls is absolutely memorable, from the sombre tones of Great Grey Wolf Sif to the bombastic drums of Ornstein & Smough to the utterly memetic Vordt of the Boreal Valley, Dark Souls can be considered an example in philharmonic genius. How we have just one Dark Souls spirit and nothing else is just appalling and I believe we should remedy that.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA
Hatsune Miku has made a cultural impact when it comes to music to the point she appeared in actual concerts due to how popular some of her songs are. Such as World is Mine, Ievan Polkka, The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku, Rolling Girl, and many more. Songs that are used in thousands of videos across the web. Miku is quite popular in gaming too even appearing in Ubisoft's Just Dance games as well. So for this job, I will specifically choose the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA game series as they contained most of her songs in it. I feel this is the perfect way to include Miku in smash in a way.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Considering we just had a Type-Moon winner for Spirits, I will be ruling this ineligible. One representation is enough. We don't need both DLC Spirits PLUS DLC Music of this company/franchises. Let's look to other franchises rather than expanding on content that is already in the game.
Sigh, I was thinking on that, good thing I had a second option in mind.
French Bread's own franchise, conceived has a spiritual succesor of Melty Blood, Under Night In-Birth counts with a notorious variety of great songs composed by Raito. There are lot of great tracks like Scraper Sky High, Beat Eat Nest, Monochrome Memory, Incompatible Relation and even great vocal tracks like the populars Unknown Actor and Thousand Years in the Scarlet Darkness.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Commodore 64

If Game Boy can be counted as a music universe, this can be too. The Commodore 64 is famous for its SID chip, which has a unique sound unlike any other console. Most major C64 games are now copyright of small retro-centric companies so I don't think it's unrealistic to imagine getting the music rights to many unrelated games. The C64 is extremely important to gaming history in Britain and other locations where the industry never crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom