• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submissions are closed.

Here are our costume submissions.

View attachment 347124
Renamon (Brawler)
Renamon is essentially a pretty popular Digimon that's often compared to the likes of Lucario, who's not only already in the game, but is also the one representing her in the Spirit Battle.

View attachment 347125
Myotismon (Brawler)
A fan-favorite villain from my findings, Myotismon is a vampire resurrected through dark magic who has obtained mighty powers. For this costume, the Mii Brawler gains Myotismon's mask and hair, while the rest of his body gains the goth clothing and cape of his outfit.
Am I allowed to actually submit the Cyber Sleuth dude and dudette? It's basically the only way to get a pure human representation which is currently pretty scarce, if Pokemon can squeeze in Team Rocket as a costume then I can do that too. I probably won't submit any other option than that considering I don't really know who's popular because, in a nutshell, I can only think about the sexy and dark broody one which is funny considering it's literally..

View attachment 347131View attachment 347132
[Lady] Devimon (Brawler)
It has a unique appearance and by being featured in Adventure made both a well-known Digimon in the community. Appearance is identical to the above but with their wings scaled down and their arm(s) shortened. Myotismon is a bit redundant considering we already have the Vampire Garb mii costume.
Here's the rest of the spirit (this also includes the one that replaces Shoutmon)
Digi-egg (Digital Monster Ver. 1)

Support Neutral
Can be evolved

Puppet Fighter: Yoshi 3x, Kirby 3x
Stage: Digital Monster LCD
Music: Digivolve!/Negative Event
Match: Stamina (300HP) (50HP)
Conditions:
  • The enemy favors side special
  • Reinforcement will appear when the enemy is KO'd
Evolved to...

Digitamamon ★★★

Poison Immunity​
Gatchmon (Digimon Universe Appli Monsters)

Primary Grab
Electric Attack ↑

Puppet Fighter: Metal Toon Link, Megaman. Metal Falco
Stage: Wily's Castle
Match: Stock (1)
Conditions:
  • The floor is electrified
  • Hostile Assist Trophy will appear (Dr. Kawashima)
  • You have decreased defense
Renamon
WarGarurumon
Hudiemon
Guilmon
Pulsemon
Patamon and Gatomon
Leomon
Myotismon
Tyranomon
Etemon
Omnimon
Wargreymon
Togemon
Machinedramon
Digi-egg
Gatchmon
View attachment 347161
Aiba (Brawler)
Cyber Sleuth is a very popular entry within the Digimon video game series that sparks a lot of interest when the previous entry simply cannot (having similarities with Persona is probably one of the factors) and it even got a sequel called Hacker's Memory so why not commemorate it by having the main player character be a mii? Their appearance is the same for both gender and in addition at the palm of their hand it glows yellow with binary codes just like the above.​
Gargomon
View attachment 347179
Mii Gunner
This costume will go over the Mii completely much like other Mii Costumes. Replacing the arm cannon is Gargomon's version.
For our two costumes, we have:

Renamon (Brawler)
Gargomon (Gunner)
Aiba (Brawler)

For our villain, we have:
Mystomon
Devimon

Please go here to vote

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submit a Name for our Digimon Bundle

Well, we finished up our last of the bundles for Season 1! We started in December and ended in March. We managed to add Zagreus, Phoenix, Sakura, and Agumon. This listing order is not set in stone yet and we will be deciding our order in a poll. I will be putting that up shortly.

That being said, what should the name of the Digimon Bundle be? Please submit the name below!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We will conduct voting for our Season 1 order. We can either choose...

1) Keep it the same (Zagreus, Phoenix, Sakura, Agumon)
2) Zagreus, Phoenix, Agumon, Sakura
3) Zagreus, Sakura, Phoenix, Agumon
4) Zagreus, Sakura, Agumon, Phoenix
5) Zagreus, Agumon, Phoenix, Sakura
6) Zagreus, Agumon, Sakura, Phoenix

It's important to try and keep our listings as diverse as possible. Here are our demographics:

1. Zagreus is a humanoid male swordsman with a gimmicky moveset and identifiable to the color dark red. Beyond the typical things, it also includes an assist trophy and Smash Dungeon enemies.
  2. Phoenix is a humanoid male melee fighter with an unorthodox moveset and identifiable to the color blue. Beyond the typical content, it also includes an assist and master spirit.
  3. Sakura is a humanoid female swordfighter with a simplified moveset and identifiable to the color pink. Beyond the typical content, it also includes an assist and a masterpiece.
  4. Agumon is a male creature with a gimmicky/transforming mechanic and identifiable to the color yellow-orange. Beyond the typical content, it also includes a Smash Dungeon plus enemies and a Boss.
In addition, our Mii Costumes will be directly related to these bundles and when they appear:

Zagreus Wave which is our first has 7 costumes
Phoenix has 4
Sakura has 8
Agumon has 3

If we go with our current lineup, it starts strong, dips down, go back up, and then falls back down in terms of numbers.

If we go with option 2, it starts high, dips down and stays down and then ends strong.

If we go with option 3, it starts high, stays high, and then levels down sharply

If we go with option 4, it starts high, stays high, dips waaay down, and slightly ends strong with 4 total.

If we go with option 5, it starts high and dips way down and keeps that level but then ends VERY strongly

If we go with option 6, it starts high and then dips way down but then shoots back waaay up high but then dips way back down again with a total of 4.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Ok, so I actually kinda like the order we have it in now. If we had to change it up I think the only move to be made would be swapping Agumon and Phoenix. I dislike ending things on a downer and Sakura is the least hype of the 3 easily. 2nd to last feels like a good reveal spot for her. I like the idea of Phoenix being 2nd and Agumon 4th. Phoenix 2nd feels good because putting a highly requested character right behind a surprise character builds up a lot of hype for the pass, while Agumon 4th feels right since even though a lot of people might not be super hype about Digimon specifically, I think there will be a lot of people who are hyped over the idea of a Pokemon vs. Digimon fight.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
For the name of the bundle, let's just call it "Smash Bros Are The Champions".

As for the release order, I think we can all agree that Zagreus should stay being the first character, as he's basically the Joker of this first Season. Sakura should be next as the "Hero" of the Season, being a character who's not really that well-known in the West, but is extremely popular in Japan. And out of all of these, I think Agumon should be the final character in this Pass, as Phoenix seems like a popular-enough choice to be this Season's Banjo.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Maybe to the West, but in Japan she's probably the most hyped other than maybe Agumon. Zagreus would be the least hype for Japan.
For sure, there would be different reactions regarding the pass, Just as Hero was far for hype than Banjo for Ultimate. While I do think it's important to consider how certain areas would react, I don't think we should give priority based on this.

For the name of the bundle, let's just call it "Smash Bros Are The Champions".

As for the release order, I think we can all agree that Zagreus should stay being the first character, as he's basically the Joker of this first Season. Sakura should be next as the "Hero" of the Season, being a character who's not really that well-known in the West, but is extremely popular in Japan. And out of all of these, I think Agumon should be the final character in this Pass, as Phoenix seems like a popular-enough choice to be this Season's Banjo.
Zagreus is already locked in as our first. I have mentioned this multiple times before hand that Zagreus and his pack will be locked in at first. In fact, I am sure I included that in the polling and announcement post.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am fine with keeping it as is. Saves me time and energy from having to reshuffle our ordering around on the front page and on the wikia lol

Once we decide on the name and the ordering, we will put a price on the pack and then decide when each character will be released.

Following that, we will do a few further jobs revolving around online tournaments, spirit events, and a few updates here and there.

Last edited:

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
If I had to hand pick the order, it would be Zag, Sakura, Phoenix, Agu. The way we already did it is pretty good though, I wouldn't mind keeping it.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Welp, we have a name for our bundle! It’s “Smash is the Chanpion”! I will compile a list later of content that we included as well as our Mii costumes. I’m a bit busy currently but will post the results when I can.

That being said, we are sticking with our current lineup for our first season!

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is our rollout for "Smash is the Champion" Agumon Bundle...

Associated Mii Costume Wave...wait....

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Renamon3 (6)410
Aiba1 (2)24
Gargomon3 ()617

NamePoints
Myotismon2
Devimon5

Associated Mii Costume Wave...
  • Renamon (Mii Brawler)
  • Gargomon (Mii Gunner)
  • Devimon (Mii Brawler)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
DLC Season 1: When should we launch these titles?

Zagreus was first unveiled during the Game Awards Show and launched on January 27th. With this in mind, when should we announce Phoenix, Sakura, and Agumon (date or event) and when should they become availiable?

NameDate/Event RevealedLaunched
Zagreus and "In the Name of Hades Bundle"Game Awards ShowJanuary 27th
Phoenix and "A Smashing Turnabout"??
Sakura and "Imperial Smash Revenue Bundle"??
Agumon and "Smash is the Champion Bundle"??

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Phoenix feels like an E3 reveal, in all honesty. He's a highly-requested character AFAIK, and while we have characters like Agumon, who can directly upgrade his set through Digivolution, and Zagreus, who can change his attacks with Boons, Phoenix has an evidence system that's on par with Hero's Command Selection (sort of), meaning there has to be more than a bit of work on him. I think Phoenix should release June 28th, just like Kazuya.

Sakura could be a Nintendo Direct reveal, same with Agumon, but in separate Directs. Sakura could be a August 18th release for how simple she is in comparison to the rest of the cast while Agumon could be November 6th to iron out any bugs or glitches his Digivolution gimmick could cause in-game.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
  1. Wargreymon
  2. Weregarurumon ->Metal Garurumon
  3. Togemon
  4. Patamon & Gatomon -> Angemon & Angewoman
  5. Leomon
  6. Myotismon -> VenomMyotismon
  7. Etemon
  8. Machinedramon
  9. Guilmon -> Growlmon
  10. Pulsemon -> Bulkmon
  11. Hudiemon
  12. Shoutmon -> Tyranomon
  13. Monimon
  14. Beelzemon
Aren't we shooting for 16 spirit which is already achieved with my last 2 submission which isn't in this? How come Shoutmon (which I already said were replaced by Gatchmon) turn into Tyranomon? Since when did Monimon and Beelzemon ever get submitted?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Phoenix feels like an E3 reveal, in all honesty. He's a highly-requested character AFAIK, and while we have characters like Agumon, who can directly upgrade his set through Digivolution, and Zagreus, who can change his attacks with Boons, Phoenix has an evidence system that's on par with Hero's Command Selection (sort of), meaning there has to be more than a bit of work on him. I think Phoenix should release June 28th, just like Kazuya.

Sakura could be a Nintendo Direct reveal, same with Agumon, but in separate Directs. Sakura could be a August 18th release for how simple she is in comparison to the rest of the cast while Agumon could be November 6th to iron out any bugs or glitches his Digivolution gimmick could cause in-game.
So we would be looking at this sort of timeline...

Zagreus January 27th release date
Phoenix June'ish release date
Sakura - maybe Fall time (September - October)
Agumon maybe a Game Awards plus December release in the same vein as Sephiroth?

That Zagreus to Phoenix waiting period would sure be quite a lot.

Aren't we shooting for 16 spirit which is already achieved with my last 2 submission which isn't in this? How come Shoutmon (which I already said were replaced by Gatchmon) turn into Tyranomon? Since when did Monimon and Beelzemon ever get submitted?
When was this? I never saw this get posted. Ah, Monimon was a a typo. Monimon it's been fixed. As for Beelzemon, he never was submitted but we needed an extra one and since hes in the Cyber Dungeon, I factored him in and plan on writing the spirit battle once I get them in the wikia.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
So we would be looking at this sort of timeline...

Zagreus January 27th release date
Phoenix June'ish release date
Sakura - maybe Fall time (September - October)
Agumon maybe a Game Awards plus December release in the same vein as Sephiroth?

That Zagreus to Phoenix waiting period would sure be quite a lot.

When was this? I never saw this get posted.

Am I allowed to actually submit the Cyber Sleuth dude and dudette? It's basically the only way to get a pure human representation which is currently pretty scarce, if Pokemon can squeeze in Team Rocket as a costume then I can do that too. I probably won't submit any other option than that considering I don't really know who's popular because, in a nutshell, I can only think about the sexy and dark broody one which is funny considering it's literally..

View attachment 347131View attachment 347132
[Lady] Devimon (Brawler)
It has a unique appearance and by being featured in Adventure made both a well-known Digimon in the community. Appearance is identical to the above but with their wings scaled down and their arm(s) shortened. Myotismon is a bit redundant considering we already have the Vampire Garb mii costume.
Here's the rest of the spirit (this also includes the one that replaces Shoutmon)
Digi-egg (Digital Monster Ver. 1)

Support Neutral
Can be evolved

Puppet Fighter: Yoshi 3x, Kirby 3x
Stage: Digital Monster LCD
Match: Stamina (300HP) (50HP)
Conditions:
  • The enemy favors side special
  • Reinforcement will appear when the enemy is KO'd
Evolved to...

Digitamamon ★★★

Poison Immunity​
Gatchmon (Digimon Universe Appli Monsters)

Primary Grab
Electric Attack ↑

Puppet Fighter: Metal Toon Link, Megaman. Metal Falco
Stage: Wily's Castle
Match: Stock (1)
Conditions:
  • The floor is electrified
  • Hostile Assist Trophy will appear (Dr. Kawashima)
  • You have decreased defense
Renamon
WarGarurumon
Hudiemon
Guilmon
Pulsemon
Patamon and Gatomon
Leomon
Myotismon
Tyranomon
Etemon
Omnimon
Wargreymon
Togemon
Machinedramon
Digi-egg
Gatchmon

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah, I just scrolled down and saw it. I will be removing Shoutmon and Tyranomon. Pinging me helps me keep track of stuff that was submitted. I never saw it earlier so that's probably why I did factor that in.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
No, Tyranomon stays, only Shoutmon is replaced by Gatchmon while the Digi-egg is that one last spirit that you asked.
AHHH ok. I know next to nothing about Digimon and, for some odd reason, I thought Shoutmon gets enhanced to Tyranomon. But I get it now. I think I just saw red and assumed those were enhanced ones. The Spirits are all accounted for now.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So just to reiterate:

Zagreus was revealed at the TGA and released on Jan 27th
Phoenix was revealed at E3 and released June 28th
Sakura in an August Direct along with Agumon but the former gets an August 18th release window while Agumon gets a November November 6th.

Thats 4 months between 1 and 2
Not even two months for 2 and 3
And over two months and almost 3 months fir Agumon

It’s possible but those four months will be like torture for those waiting. It’s comparable to what we had with Min-Min but even more horrible as it’s the start of the DLC cycle but also at least we knew it was ARMS early on.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Based on what we got, I feel the best possible option is go with GolisoPower GolisoPower 's submission and slightly altered. I will be posting it tomorrow. It will follow a similar pattern but I am highly considering making Phoenix and Sakura a dual event during E3 with Phoenix being released on E3 day since he was given quite a large development period.

With this, our Season 1 DLC is finally complete! Congratulations everyone! We worked really hard for we will be taking a small break until later this week before diving into Spirit Events, Online Tournaments, a secret Update, and finally Season 2 next weekendish!

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
This just in, half of all life in the universe including our own planet has disappeared. Reports tell us that a heated battle in the country of Wakanda occured moments before the tragic event. Super Smash Bros. Infinite will halt its development for the time being.

now imagine the wait.
I would be pissed about this, but unfortunately I was snapped in the blip. See you in 5 years

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
This just in, half of all life in the universe including our own planet has disappeared. Reports tell us that a heated battle in the country of Wakanda occured moments before the tragic event. Super Smash Bros. Infinite will halt its development for the time being.

now imagine the wait.
Great, now how are we gonna stop Microsoft from getting a monopoly on the games industry? There's nobody left to stop them!

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Random question, but what specials would work best for an Isaac Mii in SSBU? Isaac got in right away, so I assume we have Golden Sun fans here XD

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Random question, but what specials would work best for an Isaac Mii in SSBU? Isaac got in right away, so I assume we have Golden Sun fans here XD
Sorry, but your Profile Picture screams the good old days. Now about Isaac... I- I cannot condone this behavior (Sakurai not giving him the Little Mac treatment)
But I love his sword so, maybe something along the lines of The Triforce Slash?* Idk, idk yet.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Spirit battle uses 1222. I think all the specials kinda suck for Isaac since the only animation he has with a sword is a forward jump. However it has been a few years since I last played Golden Sun. If I had to pick from the list I'd say 1XX3 with XX being replaceable. None of the specials really evoke Golden Sun gameplay, especially Isaac's. The only way you'd be able to sort of replicate them is by mixing and matching Djinn until you get into the weird Psynergy classes with things like Planet Diver (?) and such. If you're going for a more vanilla Isaac, probably go for the one Smash Ultimate uses, if not, then I think mine would be ok.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright, we are going to jump right into it by submitting a Spirit Event…

Spirit Event: YOU GET TO SUBMIT!

This Spirit Event will be one that doesn’t include any sort of Spirits. Instead, it will draw from the list of Spirits we currently have on hand. Typically, what we did was submit Spirits based on a specific theme but this time, you get to craft the theme as well as include the Spirits! When making the theme, please indicate it’s name and a description with at least 10 spirits that appear in this Spirit . It must not be based on a theme from previous Spirit Events in Ultimate

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Barf-O-Rama!
This event stinks! The grossest, foulest spirits of all history are creating a stench on the battlefield! Pick your battles and cut 'em harder than the cheese!

1. Master Belch
  2. Buzz Buzz
  3. Plague Rat of Doom
  4. New Age Retro Hippie
  5. Gooigi
  6. Mugly
  7. Trubbish
  8. ??? (Zelda)
  9. Centipede
  10. Mother Brain
  11. X Parasite
  12. Core-X
  13. Prince Froggy
  14. Pigma
  15. Weezing
  16. Octoman
  17. Medusa (Original)
  18. Specnose
  19. Pseudo-Palutena
  20. Dark Lord Hum Gree
  21. Emporer Bulblax
  22. Salmonoid Chum
  23. CQ Cumber
  24. Commander Tartar
  25. The Creature and Flea Man
  26. Psaro the Man Slayer
  27. Mingella and Blobellda
  28. Gruntilda
  29. Lord Woo Fak Fak
  30. Zem and Zam
  31. Mr. Crumb
  32. El Gigante
  33. Licker
  34. Nosferatu
  35. Del Lago
  36. HAOS
  37. Gargantuar
  38. Dr. Zomboss
  39. Octo Zombie
  40. Earthworm Jim
  41. Globox
  42. Bad Piggies
  43. Meat Boy

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Due to getting only two Spirit events, we will be accepting both has Spirit Events within the timeframe of our Season 1 DLC. This will include the Spirit Events of: Stink-O-Rama and Fluff Buffs. The former name was changed to coincidence with rating protocol.

With that in mind, we will now submit…

Online Tournament

This must include a mixture of both first and third party. Previous jobs focused on either one but this one will incorporate both within its theme. We will accept more than one winner. Please provide us the name and theme of the tournament as well as a list of characters who will appear in the tournament as well as stages, items, and rules if they apply. Please remember that DLC content is not included in tournaments. That being said, we may allow a dlc tournament in the future.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
JOURNEY FROM THE WEST

In this Tournament, you play as or against fighters, both first-party and third-party, that were made in parts other than Japan! These characters are:
  • Dark Samus (Metroid Prime, Retro Studios, America)
  • Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong Country, Rareware, Britain)
  • Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Rareware, Britain)
  • King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country, Rareware, Britain)
  • Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie, Rareware, Britain)
  • Steve (Minecraft, Mojang, Sweden)
  • Crash (Crash Bandicoot, Activision, America)
  • Crazy Dave (Plants VS. Zombies, EA, America)
  • Zagreus (Hades, Supergiant, America)
The only stages playable are:
  • Burenia (Metroid Dread, MercurySteam, Spain)
  • Doc Louis's Training Warehouse (Punch-Out!!, Next Level Games, Canada)
  • Home Studio (Art Academy, Headstrong Games, Britain)
  • Minecraft World (Minecraft, Mojang, Sweden)
  • Sawmill Thrill (Donkey Kong Country Returns, Retro Studios, America)
  • Spiral Mountain (Banjo-Kazooie, Rareware, Britain)
  • Twitter (America)
  • Underworld (Hades, Supergiant, America)

The following Assist Trophies that can be summoned are as follows:
  • Asterius (Hades)
  • Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
  • Creeper (Minecraft)
  • Dr. Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot)
  • E.M.M.I. (Metroid, MercurySteam, Spain)
  • Imposter and Crewmates (Among Us, InnerSloth, America)
  • Klaptrap (Donkey Kong Country)
  • Krystal (Star Fox Adventures, Rareware, Britain)
  • Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo-Kazooie)
  • Shovel Knight (Yacht Club Games, America)
  • Vince (Art Academy, Headstrong Games, Britain)
  • Zombie Horde (Plants Vs. Zombies)

Last edited:
TOURNEY SUBMISSION:
Arcade Brawlout!

Theme: Characters, who debuted on arcades.

Fighters: Mario, Luigi, DK, Little Mac, Ice Climbers (As shown on Smash Wiki), Sonic (He appeared in rad mobile, so he counts), Pacman, Ms. Pacman, Kazuya, Ryu, Ken, Terry, Iori.

Stages: 75M, Mario Bros, Boxing Ring, Summit, Balloon Fight, Wrecking Crew, Green Hill Zone Pacmaze, Mishima Dojo, Suzaku Castle, Shopping District, Transcontinental Railroad, King of fighters Stadium.

Items: Hammer, Assist Trophy, Anti-Assist Trophy, Gold Hammer, Balloon, Freezie, Galaga Bug, Barrel, Smash Ball.

Assist Trophies: Sheriff, Akira Yuki, Guile, Cranky Kong, Ghosts, Kula, Morrigan, Space Invaders, Kuka and Dan Hibiki.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Tourney Submission
Deadly Work Out

Theme: Characters who utilize a type of workout/fitness/physical activity theme

:ultdk::ultdiddy::ultdoc::ulticeclimbers::ultincineroar::ultisabelle::ultkazuya::ultkrool::ultlittlemac::ultbrawler::ultminmin:ultryu::ultken::ultsnake::ult_terry::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer: Crash, Iori

Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Wii Fit Studio, Boxing Ring, Spring Stadium, Suzuki Castle, Heihachi Dojo, Transcontinental Railroad, Wuhu Island, Shadoe Moses Island, Shopping Road, Taiping Road

Type: Stamina

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Tourney submission:
Under the Super Happy Tree

Fighters:
Yoshi alone

Stages:
Crafted World
Super Happy Tree
Yoshi's Island Brawl
Yoshi's Story Melee
Woolly World (I can't remember if we brought that one back, so here it is just in case)

Items:
Food
Super Leaf (very rare)
Super Spicy Curry (extremely rare)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Tournament: This Is Your Final Stand!

A tourney where only pairs of characters who are archenemies are playable.

Fighters:

:ultmario::ultbowser::ultdk::ultkrool::ultlink::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultwolf::ultpalutena: (Medusa) :ultinkling: (DJ Octavio) :ultsonic: (Dr. Eggman):ultcloud::ultsephiroth:

Stages:
  • Bowser's Castle
  • Sawmill Thrill
  • Gerudo Valley
  • Norfair
  • Castle Dedede
  • Venom
  • Palutena's Temple
  • Moray Towers
  • Chemical Plant Zone
  • Northern Cave
  • Dracula's Castle
  • Venus Lighthouse
  • Murasame Castle

Items: All

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our online tourney submissions!

JOURNEY FROM THE WEST

In this Tournament, you play as or against fighters, both first-party and third-party, that were made in parts other than Japan! These characters are:
  • Dark Samus (Metroid Prime, Retro Studios, America)
  • Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong Country, Rareware, Britain)
  • Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Rareware, Britain)
  • King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country, Rareware, Britain)
  • Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie, Rareware, Britain)
  • Steve (Minecraft, Mojang, Sweden)
  • Crash (Crash Bandicoot, Activision, America)
  • Crazy Dave (Plants VS. Zombies, EA, America)
  • Zagreus (Hades, Supergiant, America)
The only stages playable are:
  • Burenia (Metroid Dread, MercurySteam, Spain)
  • Doc Louis's Training Warehouse (Punch-Out!!, Next Level Games, Canada)
  • Home Studio (Art Academy, Headstrong Games, Britain)
  • Minecraft World (Minecraft, Mojang, Sweden)
  • Sawmill Thrill (Donkey Kong Country Returns, Retro Studios, America)
  • Spiral Mountain (Banjo-Kazooie, Rareware, Britain)
  • Twitter (America)
  • Underworld (Hades, Supergiant, America)

The following Assist Trophies that can be summoned are as follows:
  • Asterius (Hades)
  • Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
  • Creeper (Minecraft)
  • Dr. Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot)
  • E.M.M.I. (Metroid, MercurySteam, Spain)
  • Imposter and Crewmates (Among Us, InnerSloth, America)
  • Klaptrap (Donkey Kong Country)
  • Krystal (Star Fox Adventures, Rareware, Britain)
  • Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo-Kazooie)
  • Shovel Knight (Yacht Club Games, America)
  • Vince (Art Academy, Headstrong Games, Britain)
  • Zombie Horde (Plants Vs. Zombies)
TOURNEY SUBMISSION:
Arcade Brawlout!

Theme: Characters, who debuted on arcades.

Fighters: Mario, Luigi, DK, Little Mac, Ice Climbers (As shown on Smash Wiki), Sonic (He appeared in rad mobile, so he counts), Pacman, Ms. Pacman, Kazuya, Ryu, Ken, Terry, Iori.

Stages: 75M, Mario Bros, Boxing Ring, Summit, Balloon Fight, Wrecking Crew, Green Hill Zone Pacmaze, Mishima Dojo, Suzaku Castle, Shopping District, Transcontinental Railroad, King of fighters Stadium.

Items: Hammer, Assist Trophy, Anti-Assist Trophy, Gold Hammer, Balloon, Freezie, Galaga Bug, Barrel, Smash Ball.

Assist Trophies: Sheriff, Akira Yuki, Guile, Cranky Kong, Ghosts, Kula, Morrigan, Space Invaders, Kuka and Dan Hibiki.
Tourney Submission
Deadly Work Out

Theme: Characters who utilize a type of workout/fitness/physical activity theme

:ultdk::ultdiddy::ultdoc::ulticeclimbers::ultincineroar::ultisabelle::ultkazuya::ultkrool::ultlittlemac::ultbrawler::ultminmin:ultryu::ultken::ultsnake::ult_terry::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer: Crash, Iori

Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Wii Fit Studio, Boxing Ring, Spring Stadium, Suzuki Castle, Heihachi Dojo, Transcontinental Railroad, Wuhu Island, Shadoe Moses Island, Shopping Road, Taiping Road

Type: Stamina
Tourney submission:
Under the Super Happy Tree

Fighters:
Yoshi alone

Stages:
Crafted World
Super Happy Tree
Yoshi's Island Brawl
Yoshi's Story Melee
Woolly World (I can't remember if we brought that one back, so here it is just in case)

Items:
Food
Super Leaf (very rare)
Super Spicy Curry (extremely rare)
Tournament: This Is Your Final Stand!

A tourney where only pairs of characters who are archenemies are playable.

Fighters:

:ultmario::ultbowser::ultdk::ultkrool::ultlink::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultwolf::ultpalutena: (Medusa) :ultinkling: (DJ Octavio) :ultsonic: (Dr. Eggman):ultcloud::ultsephiroth:

Stages:
  • Bowser's Castle
  • Sawmill Thrill
  • Gerudo Valley
  • Norfair
  • Castle Dedede
  • Venom
  • Palutena's Temple
  • Moray Towers
  • Chemical Plant Zone
  • Northern Cave
  • Dracula's Castle