• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mother spirits, eh?

Robot Body
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Defense
Slots: 3
Effect: Speed Down

Stage: Omega Pictochat
Opponent: Ness (default), Peach (default), Iggy Koopa, Ryu (default), metal R.O.B. (default, x4)
Music Track: Pokey Means Business!
Match: Stock (1)

the first 4 spawn together, each time one of the "human" puppet fighters is KO'd a metal R.O.B. appears.
Peach and her R.O.B. substitute have random final smashes
Fuzzy Pickles
(I know that isn't his name but it's more recognisable and better represents him than "Photo-Man", like the "Yoshi's New Island" trophy in 3DS)
Class: Novice
Type: Support Neutral
Slots: 1
Effect: Instadrop

Stage: Onett
Opponent: Rocket Belt Crash (Tiny Tiger colours)
Music track: Onett/Winters (3DS/Wii U)

Hostile Yuri ATs spawn often
Pippi
Class: Advanced
Type: Primary Grab
Slots: 2
Effect: Fist attack up

Stage: Omega Onett
Opponent: Villager (Female, pink hair)
Song: Bein' Friends

Foe has strong throws
Foe prefers grabs
Heavy items spawn often.
OopsI
MadeToo
Many slotsand now can't think of anything to fill them with

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
Adventure Mode Exclusive Boss

"Hectopascals, all of you! The only one who can calculate a wish worthy of being wished is ME!"

Untitled.png

Sho Minamimoto / Leo Cantus from The World Ends With You.

This fan-favorite antagonist from the DS cult-classic (with an upcoming sequel where Minamimoto is a main character!) is willing to do whatever it takes to achieve ultimate power and control, from manipulating and murdering Players to putting math references in every other sentence and leaving junk piles across the city. This time, he's broken into the Wishing Stars tournament without an invitation, and won't let any of the actual competitors stand in his way.

Sho appears in his design from the original game, and he is capable of switching between his human-like Reaper form and his monstrous alter ego Leo Cantus. He is fought on top of a building in the middle of a city (may or may not explictly by TWEWY's Shibuya with things like the 104 building in the background). His battle theme would presumably be "Transformation" (his battle theme in Solo Remix and Final Remix), though "Someday" (his battle theme in the DS release, which was also used in regular enemy battles) is also acceptable (I think I'd prefer "Someday" if we could get only one TWEWY song).

Minamimoto's fight is split into three distinct phases (in the original game, he could loop back to his first phase partway through the third, but we'll be leaving that out for expedience's sake). Here's a video of his boss fight (as seen in Final Remix) to get a sense of what his attacks look like.

Summoner: Minamimoto starts the fight summoning Taboo Noise to fight the player while he floats in the background. The Taboo Noise appear basically as regular enemies. When enough Taboo Noise are erased, Minamimoto will enter his next phase.

Reaper: Minamimoto enters the foreground to take the player on directly. He'll still summon Taboo Noise, but at a much slower pace. He performs teleport-dashes where he turns into a black blur. He fires purple projectiles that fly outward in a circle. He'll fire a larger projectile that splits into multiple slow, smaller ones. He'll launch a spread of projectiles.

Noise: At half health, Minamimoto enters his monstous, monochrome Noise form, Leo Cantus. In this state, he becomes capable of dashing attacks and powerful kicks. To prevent this phase from being too repetitive, there'll also be a couple original attacks: charging up a large energy projectile and doing a series of claw swipes. Lastly, Taboo Noise continue to appear at a slow pace.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Here's a quick question: What is the justification for some of the submitted bosses being exclusive to the new mode? I put a reason in my submission, and I think Tabuu can get away with it, but the other ones?

Paraster

Smash Lord
Here's a quick question: What is the justification for some of the submitted bosses being exclusive to the new mode? I put a reason in my submission, and I think Tabuu can get away with it, but the other ones?
For Sho Minamimoto, I have both a gameplay and a story reason.

Gameplay: His three-phase fight and shifting between different states might make him too complicated and long-winded for Classic Mode or as a Boss Sphere character.

Story: As mentioned in my post, Minamimoto is specifically tied to the Wishing Stars tournament by virtue of the fact that he's trying to break in and get the wish despite not getting an invitation.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Shovel Knight is a cool game. And it has some cool bosses. Bosses which could work in the context of Super Smash Bros. You see where I'm going with this.
But alas, there are too many Shovel Knight bosses! There's the main 8 that you fight at the end of the normal levels, you have the traveling knights, you have the boss refights, you have the Enchantress-how could I pick just one?
Answer: I chose the right one.
JOB 108
Baz (Shovel Knight)

Baz is an optional boss from Shovel Knight, an indie platformer released by Yacht Club Games in 2014. When you encounter him, Baz appears saddened by the fact that no one truly appreciates his strength. He wants to join the Order of no Quarter-the group of knights led by the evil Enchantress-so he can prove himself. But even after buying "the best gear, the slickest armor, and the strongest rope", he is denied. If only he had a title...like a real knight...
And so, he fights Shovel Knight (who was just minding his own business walking across the world map), using his whip and electric abilities, but ultimately loses in the end.

Later on, however, he loses to Plague Knight, who expresses pity for the lost soul, and accepts him into the Explodatorium. There, Baz happily does minimal housekeeping tasks (and steals health potions for you), thankful that he now has a purpose and is appreciated.

Why him?
...is a question you're probably asking yourself right about now. Heck, when I came up with this idea, I had to question my sanity. But in all honesty, Baz makes perfect sense as a Wishing Stars-exclusive boss.

First of all, I couldn't really narrow down which boss I wanted to use from Shovel Knight without considering Baz. Most of the Order are pretty much fighter-sized, which wouldn't make for a good Smash boss IMO. I guess Polar Knight could work, but he's a very minor character with almost no dialogue. The Enchantress, while cool, would be a tad too spoiler-y for my liking (also I just think her boss fight would be uninteresting compared to what we already have in Smash Bros). And the other traveling knights don't fit super well as Smash bosses, same as the Order.

Wishing Stars is all about warriors coming together to prove their strength, right? That's what Baz is all about! I could totally imagine him camping out on the side of a path, waiting for an unsuspecting fighter to walk by, before jumping out and challenging them.

In battle, Baz is really dang slow, in the air and on the ground. His behavior consists of chasing down the opponent and attacking or jumping every few seconds. His moves are as follows.
Whip Crack: Baz cracks his whip forward. Pretty similar to Simon's forward tilt. It's not killing anytime soon, but it's enough to keep the opponent on their toes.
Whip Swing: Baz, in the middle of a jump, latches onto a piece of nearby wall and starts swinging back and forth. On the third swing, he jumps up slightly from the air, then falls down fast, with his elbow first, hitting the ground and causing a shockwave of two electric bolts that snake to opposite sides of the stage. The elbow hitbox is really strong here, and the electric bolts stun you for quite some time-enough time for Baz to get in a Whip Crack.

Shocking Explosion: This is a desperation attack that Baz will not use unless only 1/3 of his health bar remains. He looks up at the sky and opens his palms. Not after long, many electric bolts will come down to him in pairs of two and reach his chest. From there, electric bolts will fire off in an X-shape for a few seconds. These bolts do a considerable amount of damage and stun. However because of the long animation, Baz cannot punish the stun in time. Speaking of long animations, the cooldown for this move is really long, so use this time to lay in those final hits!

Jumping Shock: In the middle of a jump, Baz throws out his limbs in a star shape, and electric bolts fire from each one of his limbs as well as his head. As with the other two electric moves, they stun and do sizeable amounts of damage.

Whip Counter: Occasionally, Baz will spin his whip in a lasso motion in front of him-this does not do any damage. However, it deflects projectiles (not reflecting them, deflecting them-like how when you shield a projectile with the corener of your shield? That's deflecting, and Baz will deflect the projectile away from the opponent). And if you attack the whip during this animation with a melee attack, Baz grabs the opponent with the whip, swings them around like a stuffed animal for a second, then smashes them into the gruond behind him.

While Baz may seem very strong, all of his attacks have quite a bit of startup, so if you're smart about how you attack, he should be out of commission in no time flat.
Here's a video of Baz in action for visualization purposes. Note that I came up with the Whip Counter myself, it's not present in this boss fight.

If you're still not convinced Baz should be our Wishing Stars-exclusive boss, here is an image of Baz dancing in his Explodatorium outfit to change your mind.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Shovel Knight is a cool game. And it has some cool bosses. Bosses which could work in the context of Super Smash Bros. You see where I'm going with this.
But alas, there are too many Shovel Knight bosses! There's the main 8 that you fight at the end of the normal levels, you have the traveling knights, you have the boss refights, you have the Enchantress-how could I pick just one?
JOB 108
Baz (Shovel Knight)

Baz is an optional boss from Shovel Knight, an indie platformer released by Yacht Club Games in 2014. When you encounter him, Baz appears saddened by the fact that no one truly appreciates his strength. He wants to join the Order of no Quarter-the group of knights led by the evil Enchantress-so he can prove himself. But even after buying "the best gear, the slickest armor, and the strongest rope", he is denied. If only he had a title...like a real knight...
And so, he fights Shovel Knight (who was just minding his own business walking across the world map), using his whip and electric abilities, but ultimately loses in the end.

Later on, however, he loses to Plague Knight, who expresses pity for the lost soul, and accepts him into the Explodatorium. There, Baz happily does minimal housekeeping tasks (and steals health potions for you), thankful that he now has a purpose and is appreciated.

Why him?
...is a question you're probably asking yourself right about now. Heck, when I came up with this idea, I had to question my sanity. But in all honesty, Baz makes perfect sense as a Wishing Stars-exclusive boss.

First of all, I couldn't really narrow down which boss I wanted to use from Shovel Knight without considering Baz. Most of the Order are pretty much fighter-sized, which wouldn't make for a good Smash boss IMO. I guess Polar Knight could work, but he's a very minor character with almost no dialogue. The Enchantress, while cool, would be a tad too spoiler-y for my liking (also I just think her boss fight would be uninteresting compared to what we already have in Smash Bros). And the other traveling knights don't fit super well as Smash bosses, same as the Order.

Wishing Stars is all about warriors coming together to prove their strength, right? That's what Baz is all about! I could totally imagine him camping out on the side of a path, waiting for an unsuspecting fighter to walk by, before jumping out and challenging them.

In battle, Baz is really dang slow, in the air and on the ground. His behavior consists of chasing down the opponent and attacking or jumping every few seconds. His moves are as follows.
Whip Crack: Baz cracks his whip forward. Pretty similar to Simon's forward tilt. It's not killing anytime soon, but it's enough to keep the opponent on their toes.
Whip Swing: Baz, in the middle of a jump, latches onto a piece of nearby wall and starts swinging back and forth. On the third swing, he jumps up slightly from the air, then falls down fast, with his elbow first, hitting the ground and causing a shockwave of two electric bolts that snake to opposite sides of the stage. The elbow hitbox is really strong here, and the electric bolts stun you for quite some time-enough time for Baz to get in a Whip Crack.

Shocking Explosion: This is a desperation attack that Baz will not use unless only 1/3 of his health bar remains. He looks up at the sky and opens his palms. Not after long, many electric bolts will come down to him in pairs of two and reach his chest. From there, electric bolts will fire off in an X-shape for a few seconds. These bolts do a considerable amount of damage and stun. However because of the long animation, Baz cannot punish the stun in time. Speaking of long animations, the cooldown for this move is really long, so use this time to lay in those final hits!

Jumping Shock: In the middle of a jump, Baz throws out his limbs in a star shape, and electric bolts fire from each one of his limbs as well as his head. As with the other two electric moves, they stun and do sizeable amounts of damage.

Whip Counter: Occasionally, Baz will spin his whip in a lasso motion in front of him-this does not do any damage. However, it deflects projectiles (not reflecting them, deflecting them-like how when you shield a projectile with the corener of your shield? That's deflecting, and Baz will deflect the projectile away from the opponent). And if you attack the whip during this animation with a melee attack, Baz grabs the opponent with the whip, swings them around like a stuffed animal for a second, then smashes them into the gruond behind him.

While Baz may seem very strong, all of his attacks have quite a bit of startup, so if you're smart about how you attack, he should be out of commission in no time flat.
Here's a video of Baz in action for visualization purposes. Note that I came up with the Whip Counter myself, it's not present in this boss fight.

If you're still not convinced Baz should be our Wishing Stars-exclusive boss, here is an image of Baz dancing in his Explodatorium outfit to change your mind.
isn't Baz an original concept made by Super Best Friends, a group of Let's Play Youtuber based on a scrapped character from Street Fighter and turn into them into their OC? I mean I don't really surprised you don't know the origin but he has appeared in other game like Dive Kick and Indivisible. Idk if this count.

https://zaibatsupedia.fandom.com/wiki/Zubaz

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
JOB 108
Baz (Shovel Knight)

Why him?

I'm not entirely sure if Baz would count as a video game character.

Here is a 24 minute video explaining why.

Tl:DW, Baz is actually Zubaz who is a character created by the youtube channel Super Best Friends Play (rip)

I mean like I'm down for it, but this information should be kept in mind.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wishing Stars Exclusive Boss:
Bowling Ball (Yellow Arcade)

The Bowling Ball originates from Konami's Simpsons Arcade Game, however any reference to the yellow family would be completely stripped from his boss battle and his origin game would simply be called "Yellow Arcade" in any context in which it should be brought up. The stage he's fought on is based on the Dreamland stage from Simpsons with a non-copyrighted cloud house in the background.

He first appears as a small, inanimate bowling ball before growing and gaining his eyes and teeth - he then roars and starts to roll, when he gains enough momentum he gains a mighty hitbox, though he is vulnerable while building it up and slowing down.

After he is hit a few times he grows ball arms, and does the following in a randomised order

• Slam his ball-arm into the ground
  • Jump up using his arms and hit anyone under him when he lands
  • Uppercuts with his ball arm
After he's hit a few times in armed form. he goes into legged form (seen in the image - however, unlike the original game he does not lose his arms so he can still do the arm attacks) in which he can
  • Shoot bowling pin missiles out his mouth, which fly explode upon contact with a small radius
  • Shoot atomic bombs out his mouth, which roll around on the floor and explode upon contact, but despite their design are only as powerful as the missiles.

After being defeated he bursts into different coloured balls and falls to the ground as an inanimate, cracked bowling ball

The Bowling Ball would represent the golden age of arcade beat-em-ups, as well as being a fun nod to licensed games without having to break the game-only immersion or go through copyright hurdles, as the Simpsons Arcade Game is owned by Konami who are already on board, he has never appeared in The Simpsons cartoon, and it'd be borderline impossible to guess his origins without context. He would also make a fun beginner boss, and works as a Wishing Stars exclusive due to his ties to dreams and memories.

On a related note, wasn't Zubaz' origin as a rejected Street Fighter character? Surely that makes him a game character in a roundabout way.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
isn't Baz an original concept made by Super Best Friends, a group of Let's Play Youtuber based on a scrapped character from Street Fighter and turn into them into their OC? I mean I don't really surprised you don't know the origin but he has appeared in other game like Dive Kick and Indivisible. Idk if this count.

https://zaibatsupedia.fandom.com/wiki/Zubaz
I'm not entirely sure if Baz would count as a video game character.

Here is a 24 minute video explaining why.

Tl:DW, Baz is actually Zubaz who is a character created by the youtube channel Super Best Friends Play (rip)

I mean like I'm down for it, but this information should be kept in mind.
Enderman is just a parody of Slenderman, a literal creepypasta. My submission for the Devil was allowed despite being...y'know, a Biblical concept that does not originate from Cuphead. Plus we have characters like Medusa who originate from Greek mythology. I see no reason Baz can't be in even if he doesn't originate from Shovel Knight.
Even if he does count as a non-videogame character, his most popular appearances are from videogames and there's no rule in the job prompt saying they must originate from a videogame.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Enderman is just a parody of Slenderman, a literal creepypasta. My submission for the Devil was allowed despite being...y'know, a Biblical concept that does not originate from Cuphead. Plus we have characters like Medusa who originate from Greek mythology. I see no reason Baz can't be in even if he doesn't originate from Shovel Knight.
Even if he does count as a non-videogame character, his most popular appearances are from videogames and there's no rule in the job prompt saying they must originate from a videogame.
The thing is Dracula, Medusa and the Devil are all characters who orignated from video games sharing names with Public Domain and Folklore characters. Although I will say that Baz is a much different situation than someone like Geralt because I don't think there is any rights shenanigans as far as I know.

Wishing Stars Exclusive Boss:
Bowling Ball (Yellow Arcade)

The Bowling Ball originates from Konami's Simpsons Arcade Game, however any reference to the yellow family would be completely stripped from his boss battle and his origin game would simply be called "Yellow Arcade" in any context in which it should be brought up. The stage he's fought on is based on the Dreamland stage from Simpsons with a non-copyrighted cloud house in the background.

He first appears as a small, inanimate bowling ball before growing and gaining his eyes and teeth - he then roars and starts to roll, when he gains enough momentum he gains a mighty hitbox, though he is vulnerable while building it up and slowing down.

After he is hit a few times he grows ball arms, and does the following in a randomised order

• Slam his ball-arm into the ground
  • Jump up using his arms and hit anyone under him when he lands
  • Uppercuts with his ball arm
After he's hit a few times in armed form. he goes into legged form (seen in the image - however, unlike the original game he does not lose his arms so he can still do the arm attacks) in which he can
  • Shoot bowling pin missiles out his mouth, which fly explode upon contact with a small radius
  • Shoot atomic bombs out his mouth, which roll around on the floor and explode upon contact, but despite their design are only as powerful as the missiles.

After being defeated he bursts into different coloured balls and falls to the ground as an inanimate, cracked bowling ball

The Bowling Ball would represent the golden age of arcade beat-em-ups, as well as being a fun nod to licensed games without having to break the game-only immersion or go through copyright hurdles, as the Simpsons Arcade Game is owned by Konami who are already on board, he has never appeared in The Simpsons cartoon, and it'd be borderline impossible to guess his origins without context. He would also make a fun beginner boss, and works as a Wishing Stars exclusive due to his ties to dreams and memories.

On a related note, wasn't Zubaz' origin as a rejected Street Fighter character? Surely that makes him a game character in a roundabout way.
I feel like adding game characters from games that are based on Non-video game franchises would make things way too muddy.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Job 108: King Frost

43971.png

Series: Shin Megami Tensei

Music: Battle B2 - Shin Megami Tensei IV / Fierce Battle - Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne

Stage: The frozen ruins of a desolate Tokyo city, the hallmark location from most mainline SMT titles. The floor will have ice physics.

Lord of the Frost family, holier than hee-ho, it's King Frost hailing from the Shin Megami Tensei series which needs no introduction being Atlus' first major video game franchise that put them on the map and what better way to represent it than with the tyrannical ruler of its iconic mascot, Jack Frost.

The battle will start with the player seeing a horde of Jack Frosts dancing about spouting their catchphrase "hee-ho" and will all fuse together to form King Frost. King Frost has several different attacks to pull from which he will use to protect his home of hee and ho. Additionally, he will only be at the size of the battlefield and will not move around unless he switches sides.

Bufu: King Frost emits a few snowball projectiles from his palm that the player will have to maneuver around to get close to him.

Bufula: King Frost raises his palm and summons three beams of freezing snow from the ground. They are telegraphed by spots on the ground that begin to appear like they will burst.

Bufudyne: King Frost readies his beam and fires off a large laser of frost from his wand at the ground at a diagonal angle. A brief blue line will appear indicating the trajectory of the ray. Additionally, he may fire the ray straight along the ground forcing the player to jump over and possibly even use their recovery to avoid it.

Garudyne: King Frost surrounds himself with a gust of wind that grows larger and larger until he leaps into the air spreading the wind across the ground sucking up players caught in it and dealing damage overtime. King Frost will then land back down on the side of the stage creating a large shockwave along the ground that has a lot of KO power if not avoided.

Sledgehammer: King Frost will slam his staff on the ground, creating three shockwaves the player will have to jump over.

Megaton Press: King Frost reaches out with his fist to try and grab the player. If grappled, he will shake the player dealing damage and forcing the player to button mash to escape. If they don't mash fast enough, King Frost will slam the opponent on the ground dealing a lot of damage but not launching them far. If the player escapes, King Frost will attempt to punch them. An easy way to escape is to fast-fall downwards or use a recovery that goes high up to avoid this attack.

Tarukaja: King Frost temporarily increases the strength of his attacks. This buff will last for 25 seconds.

King's Orders: King Frost raises his staff up and summons an army of Jack Frosts that will fly around the stage and skate on the floor. During this phase, it's best to focus on avoiding the Jacks rather than getting hits on King Frost. During this period, King Frost may use his other attacks as well.

Fusion Twister: King Frost will momentarily split into a spiralling horde of Jack Frost that move in a twister. They will stay in spot shooting Jack Frosts from the horde as projectiles that will bounce along the ground. At some point, they will move from their side of the battlefield to the other end and fusing back into King Frost. The tornado attack is practically impossible to escape undamaged normally so this is where you'll have to conserve your shield and use it to power through the oncoming tornado of Frosts.

Cold World: King Frost will only use this powerful attack once he is at half health. King Frost raises his staff, pointing it to the sky and lets loose a large blizzard that begins to obscure the screen slightly. During this segment, icicles will begin to fall from the sky. Which will be hard to see through the blizzard. Try looking for any sort of shaking movement that goes against the direction of the snowfall.

Upon being defeated, King Frost will split back into several Jack Frosts leaving one left on the battlefield scratching his head before scampering off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reposting my previous boss submission. I figured that since Jack Frost is a Smash Dungeon enemy already, it would actually make a lot of sense that he'd be in Wishing Stars. Think about it, you're at the end of this area in Adventure Mode that starts freezing up and you see a Jack Frost. Ah, just another normal enemy hm? Wait what? There are more of them! And they're all fusing together!!! Voila, your potential next Smash Dungeon enemy is here!

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Dr. Andonuts(Earthbound)
Type: Primary Shield, 2 slots
Effect: N/A
  • Puppet Fighter:
  • Stage: New Pork City (w/ Ultimate Chimera)
  • Music Track:
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions:
    • Hostile Assist Trophy will appear (Jeff)
Bubble Monkey (Earthbound)
Type: Support Neutral, 1 slots
Effect: Floaty Jumps
  • Puppet Fighter:
  • Stage: Onett
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy stats up after eating
    • Gravity is reduced (Diddy)

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Dr. Andonuts(Earthbound)
Type: Primary Shield, 2 slots
Effect: N/A
  • Puppet Fighter:
  • Stage: New Pork City (w/ Ultimate Chimera)
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • Hostile Assist Trophy will appear (Jeff)
Bubble Monkey (Earthbound)
Type: Support Neutral, 1 slots
Effect: Floaty Jumps
  • Puppet Fighter:
  • Stage: Onett
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy stats up after eating
    • Gravity is reduced (Diddy)
I'd suggest Megalovania play for Dr. Andonuts buts that might be a little too raunchy of a reference for Nintendo.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
1621918936686.png
1621919551351.png
Splatoon 2 Inkling Boy & Girl (Splatoon 2)
Type: Primary Attack, 2 Slots
Effect: No Effect
  • Puppet Fighter: Mii Gunner (Splatoon 2 Girl), Mii Gunner (Splatoon 2 Boy)
  • Stage: Moray Towers
  • Music Track: Now or Never! - Splatoon 2
  • Conditions: The enemy's special moves have increased power
1621920580756.png
Elite Octoling (Splatoon)
Type: Primary Shield, 1 Slot
Effect: Weapon Attack & Move Speed ↑
  • Enhance from the Octoling spirit at Lv. 99

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Squid Squad (Splatoon)
Type: Support Neutral, 2 Slots
Effect: Shooting Attack up up
  • Puppet Fighter:
    • Mii Gunner (Splatoon 1 Girl),
    • Mii Gunner (Splatoon 1 Boy),
    • Inkling Girl,
    • Inkling Boy,
  • Stage: Moray Towers
  • Music Track: Now or Never! - Splatoon 1
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat an army of fighter
    • Survive until the time runs out (2:00)
want to add the musical band other than the idols at some point considering they play a large role in Splatoon music.

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Job #108 Adventure Mode Boss

Summoning Rugal via the Smashboards quote feature.

He wishes to join the Wishing Stars tournament so he can find worthy opponents to turn into trophies for his ever-growing collection.

rugal-pet (1).gif

View attachment 311574Job 88: Rugal BernsteinView attachment 311575

View attachment 316432
Rugal's appearance in KOF '94 and Omega Rugal's appearance in KOF '98 respectively

I'd like to say beforehand that Rugal will be a boss with 2 phases, he first leads with his basic KOF '94 moveset and look. After defeating him, he'll enter his Omega Rugal phase, donning his '98 outfit. Similar to Dracula's boss battle and the Rayquaza one that has already been submitted into Infinite.

History
Say hello to Rugal, he's a recurring boss in the KOF series and he's often considered to be the most iconic and difficult SNK boss in general. He first appeared as the final boss of the first ever King of Fighters game, KOF '94. His moveset included some moves from Geese and Krauser, two of the hardest Fatal Fury bosses. As Rugal's main power is Mimicry, he's able to mimic and learn moves from fighters just by merely observing them. However, he also uses his own techniques such as Genocide Cutter and the likes. His absolute bull**** difficulty made him the epitome of SNK Boss Sydrome.

Once defeated on his ship, the Black Noah, at the end of the KOF '94 campaign, it was believed he was dead. But then (surprise) he came back stronger than ever as the end-boss for the sequel KOF '95. Donning the nickname Omega Rugal in that game, with a makeover that surely makes him look... omega. With his ultimate death at the end of KOF '95, he has never returned in a canonical appearance ever since, only in dream matches (KOF '98, KOF 02 UM) and crossovers (Capcom vs SNK). The reason for that being the fact that SNK admitted that his reappearance as a boss character in every dream match game is due to him being the developers' favorite boss character. They just couldn't part ways with this man you see.

Stage Overview
Aight, you guys know me, I just have to shill by using these amazing SNK gifs. Let's begin with some pre-match info such as the stage.

Rugal's stage - Phase 1
Rugal battles in his trusty Black Noah. This stage takes directly from the original and largely remains untouched. His 2 adorable panthers, the virtual globe in the middle and his charismatic portraits are all there.​
Rugal's stage - Phase 2
Once Rugal's first phase is defeated, the stage undergoes a bit of a makeover just like him. The stage gains a reddish tint to it with all screens going haywire, featuring the letter 'R'.

Moveset & Misc Overview
Whilst Omega Rugal has all the moves Base Rugal does, Base Rugal doesn't have all of Omega Rugal's moves. Omega Rugal's versions of moves are all buffed in comparison to Base Rugal, accompanied with some new moves. I'll specify how his moves get buffed in the phase 1 post instead of just reposting the same moves. As for his hurtbox, you just hit him anywhere on his body and he'll receive the damage, though like your typical boss he gets none of the knockback. As for his height, he'll ultimately be a bit bigger than all of the fighters, though not that huge for boss standards. He'll be around the same height as Ridley when he does his standing up taunt.

He will jump and move through the stage and try to find a desired position to attack. Rugal, just like in his games, is a very reactive Boss and doesn't really follow a pattern. His attacks depends on his opponent's actions, which adds to his difficulty.

Let's begin with phase 1 shall we? I'll include his moveset with general miscellaneous information.

Entrance Animation
The camera pans over the side of the stage, ultimately revealing the panther first, then a pair of legs besides it second. The camera then pans upwards to reveal Rugal. Rugal smiles, then orders his panther to leave. Referencing his Capcom vs SNK 2 intro.

Genocide Cutter
Rugal creates a slashing aura with his legs and performs his most iconic move, his Genocide Cutter. Once hit, you're dealt with an amazing 15% damage and it can KO at around 100%. This move gets a new version once he enters his Omega Rugal stage. I'll specify in the phase 2 section. Rugal uses this move once you try to jump in on him.
Reppuuken
That's right, Geese's own Reppuuken. Rugal fires off a grounded wave of energy which deals around 20% damage when hit, though not much knockback. When Omega Rugal is doing this move, it deals 25% damage instead. Rugal only uses this move once you're falling down in the distance. So he'll be sure to get you.
Kaiser Wave
Another move Rugal has stolen. Krauser's Kaiser Wave. Yet again, Rugal fires an energy projectile, but from both of his hands this time around. This move does 15% damage, but has quite the hefty knockback. When in his Omega form, it does 20% instead and can kill as early as 75%.
Dark Smash
Whenever Rugal jumps, there's a possibility he pulls off his Dark Smash. This move deals 15% damage and has quite the hefty knockback as well, stronger than Kaiser Wave. When Omega Rugal delivers this move, it deals 20% damage with an even higher knockback.
Running, Jumping, Dashing Animation
Yeah, just to give you an idea and a bit for completion sakes here's his Running & Jumping animation. Don't want to spend too much time on this so here's some gifs instead. Rugal either Runs, Jumps or Dashes depending on his opponent's placements and actions.
Phase 1 - Defeat Animation
Rugal will stop moving. The music stops playing. He will commend the player with a clap. If Voice Acting allows it, he'll say:
"Ha. Ha. You've entertained me quite well... Now I shall fight you with full strength!"
Rugal will rip his clothes apart and reveals his black tank top underneath. He then enters a charging Animation. Phase 2 begins.

As said previously, Omega Rugal has all of the moves Base Rugal does. They're just buffed versions. Though as Omega Rugal he gains extra speed and 2 new moves on top of a new version of Genocide Cutter. The new moves being Gigantic Pressure and Total Annihilation.

Phase 2 begins. He's donning his iconic KOF '95/'98 outfit.

Transformation Animation
After the charge animation his hair turned gray and his body colour gains a darker tint. There's a slight mist beneath him that disappears shortly. Rugal stands up. His stage goes haywire and all the alarms are going off.
Omega Genocide Cutter
Instead of Genocide Cutter being one hit only, now Rugal follows up on it and does 2 cuts instead. The first cut doesn't launch the player as hard anymore but instead just slightly pushes them above into place so Rugal can follow up on the player with the second cut. If you're hit by both cuts this does a total of 40% damage while being capable of killing as early as 70%. When hit with only one it deals 20%.
Gigantic Pressure
Omega Rugal runs to the opponent and grabs them. After grabbing the opponent he runs back and forth producing a pillar of dim light with a large skull inside after hitting on both walls while the player is in his hand. This move in total does around 60% damage. It is blockable and if Rugal doesn't grab the player he still keeps running to the wall and still creates one pillar of light. Being hit by one pillar deals around 30% and it has heavy knockback. If still missed, Rugal is entirely left open in that case with his back to the player so it's your best chance to attack him.
Total Annihilation
Rugal delivers a barrage of kicks and ends with a Genocide Cutter. If the player is stuck in the attack he finishes with Omega Genocide Cutter instead. If the player is blocking, he'll try to grab beforehand so get out of his way as this is his strongest move dealing a whopping 65% damage but killing as early as 70%. He'll only pull this move off 1-2 times during the entire boss battle. This move also has some endlag so attack him when he's left open!
Phase 2 - Defeat Animation
Once defeated, Rugal sits on both knees and laughs with his hand on his chest. He then screams and withers away within a pillar of light. A skull appears.

Music
Seeing as Rugal's theme isn't within the SNK music library Terry brought over with him to Smash. Well, I'd say it's time to add it in no? His first phase would just play his original Round 1 Boss Theme from KOF '94. Whereas once his terrifying Phase 2 begins, a Remix of his Boss theme from KOF '95 will play. An arrangement similar to the KOF All Star one cause that one bangs.

So yep that's really it. Thanks for reading my Rugal appreciation post. Hopefully I was able to successfully convey how bull**** most SNK Bosses are through him. I remember defeating him as a kid with my friend's continuous help, we were going at it for weeks. I've never felt more satisfied beating another boss ever since.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
So following my recent trend of both my fighter and moveset submissions being voted in Venus asked me to make a template guide in order to not only streamline submissions, but to also possibly boost otherwise good submissions which are sometimes hard to read, as well as lowering the barrier to entry for submissions by providing a format. So here they are! Throwing the spirit template in here for good measure so all the templates are in one post. While the spirit one is the only one that is mandatory (more or less), feel free to use the other ones if you like them, as well as modify them to fit your preferences and needs.

Templates

Spirit Template

1621950599109.png
Name (Game of Origin) (Artwork: Game Artwork Originates from)
Class: Novice/Advanced/Ace/Legend
Type: Primary/Support Attack/Shield/Grab, # of Slots
Effect: https://www.ssbwiki.com/Spirit#Spirit_Effects

Reasoning:
While not required for a spirit submission, its always nice to learn a bit more about the character submitted, as well as potentially convincing the spirit team to accept an otherwise iffy spirit submission.

Moveset Template

Intro:

Here I would explain the thought process behind the moves chosen. This includes playstyle, where references are largely pulled from, gimmicks, and other information which you think is necessary so people are able to understand why your moveset functions the way it does.

Neutrals
MovesDescription
Jab​
Side Tilt​
Down Tilt​
Up Tilt​
Ledge Attack​
Get Up Attack​

Aerials
MovesDescriptions
Neutral Aerial​
Forward Aerial​
Back Aerial​
Down Aerial​
Up Aerial​

Throws
MovesDescription
Grab​
Pummel​
Forward Throw​
Back Throw​
Down Throw​
Up Throw​

Smashes
MovesDescriptions
Forward Smash​
Down Smash​
Up Smash​

Specials
MovesDescriptions
Neutral Special​
Side Special​
Down Special​
Up Special​

Final Smash
MovesDescription
Final Smash​

Summary:
Reading through so many moves can start to blend together, so highlighting what you think is unique about your moveset helps to set it apart and leave an impact.

Fighter Submission Template

While this one is a bit more freeform, as there are many ways to approach this, I do think there are some key points which should be hit which I highlighted here.
Also optional, But I prefer to center my submissions and bolden, enlarge, color, and underline (or some combination of those) my Headings

Fighter Submission:

Series
Prominence/Character Synopsis
Essentially this is your time to introduce your character to potentially unfamiliar voters. This obviously starts with their presence in their home series, before you can begin to pitch for why they should be in smash. This include, but aren't limited to, topics such as number of game appearances with in the series (and any potential crossovers), character motivations, plot summary of their games or character arcs, Abilities, and why they should be chosen over other characters from the series if there are multiple viable contenders. Ultimately this should educate the reader on who the character is, and why they deserve a spot in smash.

Smash Prominence
This section won't really apply to third party series not in smash yet, but I think it's nice to highlight a characters presence and role in smash if they already have one. Statuses such as having a Legend spirit or being an assist trophy may help your characters case, or a lack of presence may make their omission even more glaring.

Function in Smash
This is likely where the meat and potatoes of your argument should lie. A character may be from an amazing game series, but not make any senses in the context of smash, which is what the character is being submitted for. Here you can explain how you're character would play, and hopefully how that play style would simultaneously bring something unique to the roster as well as represent their home series. Other topics to include here include the role the fill in terms of the roster, as well as supplementary content such as spirits, music, stage etc.

FAQ
Here is where you can either attempt to strawman the opposition to your proposed fighter, or genuinely answer concerns involving your picks inclusion. Some questions may seem like valid concerns without specific pieces of information, so by preemptively answering concerns of your character's inclusion it may be just the piece that convinces someone to vote for them.

Final Arguments/TL;DR
Finally, once you're through with your manifesto, summarizing your arguments leaves a lasting impression of your fighter, and gives those who lack the attention span to read the full thing a sufficient argument for your character's inclusion.

Cool Extras
Extra fanart or music that accompanies your character is a good way to flesh out their existence as a character outside of a candidate for smash as well as showcase other's love for the character.​

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Gonna resubmit my first submission on this thread.
Not sure what to do for a third party boss, I'll try to to think of one later. As for the first party boss...
Job 58: RoboBrood

Although the boss has to be monstrous, I would count this one as a monster because the Broodals are a type of species in Super Mario Odyssey that isn't a human, and the robot itself has a monstrous form, so that's my opinion. Now onto the fight!

The arena is a large platform similar to the one where the original fight takes place.
For the attacks, there will probably be more, but these are the concepts I've taken from the original boss and some other ideas: (I may update the list later)
  • The RoboBrood stomps its feet around, burying anyone who was stepped on. This attack happens anytime the RoboBrood moves (It's how the RoboBrood walks), although sometimes it does it while stationary.
  • It shoots out bombs (the same kind that appears in Bowser's Kingdom). Not much to say, it just explodes and deals damage.
  • It shoots out a Pokio. It behaves like in the game, and stabs out its beak.
  • The RoboBrood grows jets on its legs, flies up, and falls back on the ground, similar to King Dedede.
  • A broodal comes out and attacks. Here are the Broodals that go out:
    • Spewart jumps out of his dome, stretches out his tongue, and creates a smaller poison floor, similar to those in several spirit battles.
    • Rango jumps out and then stands on his dome, where he throws his hat like a boomerang that goes around the Broodals legs and goes back to Rango.
    • Hariet quickly jumps out, takes off her hat, and uses her hair to throw bombs that explode into a firey explosion!
    • Topper jumps all the way to the ground, grows hats out of head, and spins around while crouching.
The way to defeat the RoboBrood is to attack the domes that have Broodals in it. Each dome has its own, smaller health bar. After KOing one dome, the RoboBrood falls, but the remaining domes are protected with a metal barrier. Once KOed, the RoboBrood explodes into fireworks.
(I was going to submit Dimentio as a boss, but I really don’t have the time)

The Broodals joined the Wishing Stars tournament to win and throw Bowser the perfect wedding! Even if Bowser has to fight them, they’ll say that “they have the same goal as Bowser” and that “either one winning would benefit Bowser as well.” If we’re talking arenas, then a stage similar to Bowser’s Kingdom would work.

As for Baz and the Bowling Ball, maybe we should have a poll to determine if they are eligible? There may be problems with including Baz due to being invented by split up Youtubers. As for Bowling Ball, including a character from a fourth party game may be a problem. Removing all references to the Simpsons may just make people question who the hell that weird orb is.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
View attachment 316385
Hinox (BOTW)
A boss enemy, related to the bokoblins alongside the lynel they are some the tougher enemies to defeat, but their increasingly tougher colored cousins allow them adaptability to become a recurring boss if your into to that sort of thing, with other BOTW enemies getting some representation let's have the largest of them all appear, in all three colored no less

ATTACKS:

all colored hinoxes have some attacks shared between them

Bellyslam: its main attack where it tries to bury you with a belly flop attack

Enemy toss: toss a bokoblin or moblin and launches them into the fighter

Foodie:a barrel of meat can drop down and the hinox can eat it for extra health

Stuff the Blue Hinox can do

Wood Anklet: It has more protection in its leg area meaning you must focus your attacks in the upper areas to hit it effectively, the gaurd can be broken with a few strong attacks or destroyed instantly with a fire attack

Tree Toss: Self Explanatory, it tosses a tree at the fighter, it's one of its strongest attacks dealing large damage and chance of burying

Tree Sword: OR, it can swing it like a sword

Stuff only the Black Hinox can do

Metal Anklet: unlike the blue one this hinox has an anklet of metal that is immune to any attacks, but it can become a weak point if you can weild electric attacks

Shockwave: it does a big butt stomp that causes a damaging shockwave to appear

Bomb Barrel Juggle: Self explanatory, it juggles a bunch of explosive barrels before dropping them on the player

Bad Breath: Barrels of rotten meat will drop and the hinox can eat it to can a one time use breath attack of poisonous noxious green gas

With all these attacks the hinox can be a surpresenlgy crafty for and a potentially cool arena beast style battle of icnresegly difficulty
With everyone else giving a reason as too why these bosses are appearing my Hinox entry is simply that their arena beasts like the lions of a Roman Coliseum

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Job 108
I repost this guy yet again
Job #58 - Third-Party Boss Fight
View attachment 304692
Perfect Chaos
Perfect Chaos is the final boss of Sonic Adventure, and the ultimate form of the water-like being Chaos. A towering being of kaiju-sized proportions, made of the very substance Sonic fears so much, Perfect Chaos is as monstrous as they come.

Perfect Chaos is a unique and unconventional boss fight. Instead of just whaling on the boss and trying to not get hit, Perfect Chaos has you climb up a series of floating chunks of roads and buildings, held up by water spouts, to reach his head. The climb is about as long as a Classic Mode bonus stage, albeit more vertical. For each third of the way, there are large platforms to take a breather on, with the third and final one being where you fight Perfect Chaos directly. Accounting for less mobile fighters, there are various lifts and spring pads to give you a boost. To make up for the distance you have to travel, Perfect Chaos himself has much lower health than most other bosses.

As you scale the broken buildings, Perfect Chaos throws various attacks at you.
  • A watery tendril from the background. The most common move, appearing throughout the entire fight. Pretty easy to dodge.
  • A volley of energy blasts. Weak, but they can overwhelm you if you're not careful. Appear about a quarter of the way up.
  • Falling rubble. Self-explanatory. Appear a third of the way through the climb.
  • Two bursts of water from the side, crashing together. Appear halfway through.
  • A giant laser blast, destroying the platforms it hits. Appears three-quarters of the way through.
Once you get to the top, only a couple hits should stun Perfect Chaos, leaving him open to attacks. Be careful, though; Take too long, and he'll wake up and break the platform you're standing on.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
I wasn't going to submit a boss, but I have an hour to kill before class so

Job 108: T-elos
T-elos.png

History
Debuting in Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra, T-elos is by far the most iconic boss of the series. Following her appearance in Xenosaga, she has also made several crossovers including in Project X Zone as a boss and playable character as well as Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as a rare blade.

T-elos serves as a foil to KOS-MOS, being much more emotionally charged. Her creator, Roth Mantel, unveils her at a technology expo in order to demonstrate her capability as an anti-Gnosis weapon. Soon, however, it is revealed that she has several hidden purposes, antagonizing the party several times in order to destroy and become one with KOS-MOS. She ambushes the party in Rennes-le-Château, succeeding in her task of destroying KOS-MOS, though failing to unite with her foil. Her true purpose is to become Mary Magdalene's vessel in order to complete the resetting of the universe. It is revealed that T-elos is created from the corpse of Mary and the soul of Mary resides in KOS-MOS. Their union would completely revive Mary Magdalene and thus allow for Zarathustra to reset the world. Thus, T-elos is an extremely important character who serves as a foil to the protagonist, KOS-MOS.

I think it would be cool to have T-elos as a boss, as she would represent a previously unrepresented part of Monolith Soft's history. Monolith is becoming a very important partner for Nintendo and having as a boss would bring in some more content from them. T-elos would also be a smaller, faster boss with heavy mobility, so it will be a new gameplay experience (compared to the heavyweight bosses we have now.)

In Adventure Mode, T-elos seeks to obtain combat data from powerful fighters in order to finally destroy her rival. She will stop at nothing in order to get stronger and complete her goal. Like in Xenosaga, she will be faced in Rennes-le-Château, a grassy cave with little light.

Attacks
T-elos has a variety of powerful attacks, suited for her to be an anti-Gnosis android. These range from powerful cannons to quick slashes with her arms.

MAGDALENE16: T-elos's signature firearm, she will stand still, firing several shots in succession. Getting hit by every single shot is capable of breaking shields. 15% Damage.

L-BLADE: T-elos will charge at the player, swinging her arm (turned into a blade). Does high knockback, but low damage. 7%

Satellite: T-elos will charge some electrical energy, then unleash it at the player. If the player manages to get hit, it will cause electric damage. 14%

T-SKYLLA: T-elos will run at the player and kick them upwards. If it makes contact, she will then kick the player down, step on them and then fire her pistol in the player's face. Deals around 20% in total.

Heartbreaker: At half health, she will raise her hand in the air and cast an aura of energy around herself, increasing her attack strength by 5% and giving each attack a small (very small as to not be too overpowered) chance to stun. She will also gain an ability to counterattack with L-Blade every so often. This is in reference to the break mechanic of Xenosaga Episode III.

U-TENERITAS: T-elos's strongest attack. She will stand still and the pins on her outfit will rearrange slightly. A large red orb will begin to form, and if the player ever comes into contact with it, they will be trapped. At that point, T-elos will press the purple panel on her forehead, causing it to explode and deal 35% of damage. The orb will disappear after around 5 seconds, but it will move across the stage.

Misc. Details
The song that will play during the fight is The Battle of Your Soul.

Due to her status as a lightweight boss, it will be possible to grab her.

If you are concerned about T-elos's outfit raising the age rating, it can be modified as Pyra and Mythra's had before in order to fit the rating.

Please consider voting for zombie robot:)

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Dr. Zomboss
listen to this while reading -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUaiZN4VQws
1621992042319.png

Very last minute, but as the primary Antagonist of the Plants Vs. Zombies series, Dr. Zomboss would make his debut as a boss in the Adventure mode. His motivation for attacking is to wish brains for his horde of zombies. He Would have multiple attacks, all sourced from both his Plants vs Zombies boss battle as well as the DS exclusive mini game Air Raid in which you fight Dr. Zomboss in the air.​
1621992237849.png
1621992251419.png
Fireball/Iceball

The Zombot would bend over and breathe a massive fireball or ice ball, which would roll slowly across the screen. In order to avoid damage the ball must be jumped over. The balls will leave a trail of either the freeze floor hazard or the lava floor hazard behind them.
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 8.30.13 PM.png
Lazah Beam

Once Zomboss has lost enough health and enters his second phase, the slow traveling balls will be replaced with a massive lazer fired from the head of the mech. It act's similarly to Marx's lazer. Randomly has either the freeze or burn statuses as well
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 8.29.32 PM.png
Wrenches

Like in the Air Raid minigame, Dr. Zomboss will throw wrenches at you, acting as a spray attack, being quite hard to avoid all of them. As his health bar depletes, the wrenches will eventually turn orange and gain homing capabilities like they do in Air Raid.
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 8.33.08 PM.png
Bungee Zombies

The Zombot will show its hand at the top of the screen, followed by the insane screech of brain hungry Bungee Zombies. They will act similarly to the Boss Galaga or Zelda Beetle, carrying you to the top of the screen and KO'ing you if caught in their path. The Bungee Zombies become faster and more appear per attack as Zomboss loses health
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 8.36.10 PM.png
Van Crush

He throws a Van at you. Deals Heavy damage and knockback. Unlike in Plants Vs. Zombies, where only one is thrown and you are given time to recover, multiple are thrown in quick succession, which can potentially be a stock finisher if you're not quick enough.

Now, these are all the attacks Zomboss does, however he has another gimmick which separates him from the other bosses, and gives him a good reason to not appear in boss spheres. Instead of always being able to be attacked like most bosses, Zomboss is out of range for most of the battle, only being able to hit when he bends over periodically, which is often when his strongest attacks come out. His legs will always be visible, but no damage will be dealt if you attempt to hit them. The only Hurtbox he has is on his head, just like in the home game. In the meantimes, Zomboss will place zombies which you have to defeat in order to not get swarmed as he places more and more. The Zombies he can place include browncoat zombie, conehead zombie, football zombie, ladder zombie, zamboni, and potentially others. His battle is more an attempt to hold off the zombies waiting for him to become vulnerable, just like in his home boss battle. The submission was a little rushed, but Zomboss has one of the most banging themes quite possibly ever so I wanted to get him in before submissions closed.

Please consider voting for sexier zombie robot :)

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Adventure Mode Boss submission has closed!
Thank you everyone for submitting! We have a lot of bosses to choose from, first and third party alike, so please make your votes!! Keep in mind, ranked voting is in effect, so as always, please denote your votes by which submissions you would like your votes to go to. You may vote for your own for the second or third slot.
TabuuSuper Smash Bros. warpenguin55 warpenguin55
Hinoxthe Legend of Zelda Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Dr. CoyleARMS Jomosensual Jomosensual
CyberdemonDOOM cashregister9 cashregister9
Flowey (Asrael)Undertale PeridotGX PeridotGX
Sho Minamimoto / Leo CantusThe World Ends with You Paraster Paraster
BazShovel Knight Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
King FrostShin Megami Tensei Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide
Rugal BernsteinThe King of Fighters Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto
RobobroodSuper Mario Yiptap Yiptap
Perfect ChaosSonic SharkLord SharkLord
T-elosXenosaga airConditioner airConditioner
Dr. ZombossPlants vs. Zombies Krookodilian Krookodilian

After deliberation from the Leadership team, we have unfortunately chosen not to include the Bowling Ball, as it is a fourth-party boss and ineligible for submission. The situation with the Moon Rat was a mistake and we will try to prevent it from happening again. We apologize for any inconvenience and miscommunication.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
(My boss is Asrael, Flowey was just a backstory thing)

Leo Cantus
Asrael
Tabuu

Part of my selection was based on why this boss is only in Wishing Stars. Most of these bosses have no real reason being exclusive.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
To keep the thread chugging along, we will proceed past further Adventure Mode submissions (don’t worry, we will cover them later on during development) and proceed to our next job. If you have yet to vote for the Adventure Mode Exclusive Boss, please do so now.

I also want to inform the thread of something particulary interesting. Our latest newcomer, DJ Octavio is actually more groundbreaking than you may think. Yes, not only is DJ Octavio a playable Splatoon boss but he’s also a boss in both Adventure Mode and Smash Dungeon! He will be featured predominately in Wishing Stars story mode as one of the main villains. In addition, he will make an appearance as a boss in Smash Dungeon if not currently in play. Furthermore, he will also be featured as a final boss for Inkling and Octoling’s Classic Mode. Boss versions of DJ Octavio will be Giant sized to mimic his fights in the Splatoon games. He will be the very first playable boss character who serves as a Boss in more than one mode in Smash. Ganondorf and Bowser technically do not count to fit this criteria. We will have talks on ways to incorporate DJ Octavio in the story/adventure mode at a later date as well as a brainstorming session to visualize the model’s story.

In addition, the Leadership Team has compiled the list of alternate costumes for DJ Octavio. The list is subject to being rearranged but here’s how it looks:

Thanks to @Krookodilian for the arrangement graphic.

We will begin our next segment which are stages! We plan on adding plenty of stages for this segment!

Job #109: Submit a Miitopia Stage!

We already have several content from Miitopia so the Leadership Team felt it was best to include Miitopia as its own series much like Tomodachilife and Find Mii! You can hop on over to the Miitopia wikia to find out more about the series! Please be reminded that we have The Dark Lord as an assist so if you intend to include him as apart of the stage, please make sure to inform the voters in your submission that he won’t appear as an assist trophy on this stage.

As always, please provide:
  • A picture and/or video of the stage
  • Name
  • Stage layout, appearance, and behavior (this is extremely important as I retype your submission into the wikia so sometimes I have to reimagine it or reword things)
  • Hazards
  • Cameos
  • Battlefield/Omega forms

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom