• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
1. Off The Hook (If the Splatoon 1 waifus are costumes, then this just makes sense. Plus Marina is best girl)
2. Sheldon (bias)
3. Crusty Sean (Such a silly idea and I like the way it looks in my head)

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #108: Submit Alt Costumes for DJ Octavio

As previously mentioned, we will begin submitting alternate color swaps for DJ Octavio. Please follow the appropriate format when submitting:

1) Image (to help better visualize. A recolor made by a participant would be even better)
2) Color (Green, Red, Yellow)
3) Class (Color Swap or Alternate Costume aka Skin)
4) Source (What is the source of the recolor or costume?)
5) Reason (Try to justify why this would be a skin to add. This would be very helpful for a submission that is potentially problematic.)

Now, here are a few extra rules regarding DJ Octavio:
  1. We must include at least five color swaps that reference real life octopuses, squids, or other cephlopods
  2. the majority of the swaps must reference content from Splatoon
  3. no swaps from “4th party” references
  4. if you are going to include a swap that draws a reference from another universe, please explain why in your reasoning why this would be a logical inclusion. What reasons are there to draw inspiration from something unrelated from Splatoon when there’s content there.
  5. You may change the appearance of the Mech Octavio pilots but nothing too dramatic. I would say it would be comparable to Overwatch skins. The function remains the same but appearances are different.

As for submitting, please include only one Alt costume. Please follow the format to make it easier to keep info concise.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Job #108: Submit Alt Costumes for DJ Octavio

As previously mentioned, we will begin submitting alternate color swaps for DJ Octavio. Please follow the appropriate format when submitting:

1) Image (to help better visualize. A recolor made by a participant would be even better)
2) Color (Green, Red, Yellow)
3) Class (Color Swap or Alternate Costume aka Skin)
4) Source (What is the source of the recolor or costume?)
5) Reason (Try to justify why this would be a skin to add. This would be very helpful for a submission that is potentially problematic.)

Now, here are a few extra rules regarding DJ Octavio:
  1. We must include at least five color swaps that reference real life octopuses, squids, or other cephlopods
  2. the majority of the swaps must reference content from Splatoon
  3. no swaps from “4th party” references
  4. if you are going to include a swap that draws a reference from another universe, please explain why in your reasoning why this would be a logical inclusion. What reasons are there to draw inspiration from something unrelated from Splatoon when there’s content there.
  5. You may change the appearance of the Mech Octavio pilots but nothing too dramatic. I would say it would be comparable to Overwatch skins. The function remains the same but appearances are different.

As for submitting, please include only one Alt costume. Please follow the format to make it easier to keep info concise.
It's 8 recolor at max right?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 104

Sanitized Octavio Color Pallete

Octavio would gain the colors of the Sanitized Octarians. His mech would change to orange, white and yellow.

The Icon color would be Lime Green

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Color Palette
Blue Ringed Octopus

Octavio's whole entire body changes color to dark yellow, all of the green accent is turned to blue in reference to the blue ring around the octopus' body. The color of his mech will change to a slightly tan white color to reference the octopus other color. This is probably the only octopus that I could find that have a unique appearance than when they camouflage.​

Last edited:

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Job 104:

1. His color scheme would match Gooper Blooper's. White w/ blue spots
Gooper_Blooper_SMS.png

2. White
3. Color Swap
4. Gooper Blooper
5. Octavio is a giant evil octopus, right? Well, so is Gooper Blooper(IDK if it's a Bowser minion or just wants Mario to **** off, either way it's close enough). This would be a good addition because it appeals to Mario fans and fans of trolling. Never under estimate the power of good trolling. Someone who was at first disappointed by Octavio's inclusion could come around on the inclusion because they like Gooper Blooper or because they like how an alt color slot was used to reference another 1st party character.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Splatoon Mii Costume Votes
1. Emperor Gear
2. Off the Hook
3. Splatoon 3

DJ Octavio Alternate Color Submission
1621739592180.png

Color: "Yellow"
Summary: Octavio's mech changes color slightly--the fists turn gold and bits of gold and purple trim are added. Octavio himself does not change colors, but his attire is replaced with what he wears in Splatoon 2--a different, black-colored, kabuto helmet, and gold shutter shades.
Class: Alternate Costume
Source: Based on how Octavio himself appears in Splatoon 2, and the design of the Octobot King II he pilots in that game.
Reason: Seems pretty self-evident; it's literally an alternate look he had in canon. And gold fists are cool.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
One thing I forgot to mention that please try to avoid using the same color scheme. That is two blue color swaps. If we do get double ones, we will either disallow the most recent or evaluate if the previous one would make sense. That being said, if we get two color swaps that are the same with sources that could kind of be tied together, we will then combine those color schemes and use it as a double source Alt costume if that makes sense.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
PeridotGX PeridotGX and cashregister9 cashregister9 , what color slots would your alts fill up? Grey? Green? Magenta?
DJ Octavio color swap

Color: Pink
Class: Color Swap
Source: Based on a Dumbo Octopus

In truth, the color swap like be more akin to a salmon pink. The mech Octavio pilots would be a lighter pink with neon pink lights and wasabi plants.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
DJ Octavio Alternate Color

1621779211899.png
1621779228871.png

This alternate recolor would primarily reference both the Mimic Octopus and the Great Zapfish!

Robotto-certified marine fact: The Mimic Octosus usually takes on a more noticeable hue of striped black/brown and white to scare off predators. Now why are these predators scared by this peculiar pattern? That's because this pattern gives off the impression that the Octopus is poisonous. Hence its namesake; it's mimicking poisonous and vicious sea creatures! (this is what we call "Mimicry" in biology, kids)

Color: Black
Summary: Octavio himself gains a black & white striped pattern and his mech changes color to yellow and green. DJ Octavio would have similar pattern as the Mimic Octopus on his main body, which consists of black and white stripes. Given that the Great Zapfish in Splatoon also features both (or similar-ish) colors, this could work as a double reference. DJ Octavio's mech features both yellow and green, instead of gray and purple, as a reference to the Great Zapfish.
Class: Recolor
Source: Mimic Octopus and the Great Zapfish
Reason: irl octopus reference and in-game character reference? I see this as a win-win!

Also, while I'm here...

Octo Expansion Stage Results
Here are the results of the Splatoon Stage!

1621780996654.png

cashregister9 cashregister9 's submission of the Deepsea Metro won! Congratulations, you can catch the details of the stage here below! Gotta say, it definitely deserves it considering how iconic it is.

Job 107

Deepsea Metro

The stage has one layout the whole time. It is a long walkoff stage with 2 layers, the outer layer which takes place on top of the train and the inner layer which is inside the train itself.

The train stretches across the whole plane so it does not function like Spirit Tracks

This stage does travel visually though, we start out at...

Central Station.

This is where the travel part starts it looks exactly like how it does in the game with Commander Tartar directly in the middle, The Train is stationary at this point. it then takes off and starts to move.

We then travel through the metro which emulates the look and has many platforms, hazards, Backgrounds and items seen throughout the many stages in the octo expansion, most notably the 4 thangs, 8 Balls and an assortment of enlarged Mem cakes.

The Cameos on the Outer Layer are limited to just C. Q. Cumber who moves around the top.

But once you enter the second layer by entering through one of the 3 trap doors on the top of the Train you can see many more cameos like, Iso Padre, Cap'n Cuddlefish, And Many Other Denizens of the Deep. They are just sitting on the seats.

The Battlefield and Omega forms skip the Station all together and is just a platform in the middle of the metro using the same visuals. the new platform you are on in these forms does have 4 cameos though, Commander Tartar, Iso Padre, C. Q. Cumber and a random Denizen Of The Deep.

This is the location where the entire Octo Expansion takes place so it is very important to the game.
We've still got the Mii Costume voting and DJ Octavio recolors right now, if you haven't already please submit a recolor and vote for the Mii Costume you want. After that we'll slowly be wrapping up our Splatoon content.

Janx_uwu

Smash Master
Writing Team
JOB 104:
The Kraken

Color: Tan
Referencing the legendary creature of Norse mythology, Octavio himself turns a tan color, while his mech is changed to a reddish brown color. I couldn't really find a definitive source on what the Kraken looks like in terms of color, so I just used the two most popular colors he's depicted with as his skin and mech colors.
I think it should be included because the Kraken is awesome and I want to see more non-Splatoon references in his costumes.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
PeridotGX PeridotGX and cashregister9 cashregister9 , what color slots would your alts fill up? Grey? Green? Magenta?
DJ Octavio color swap

In truth, the color swap like be more akin to a salmon pink. The mech Octavio pilots would be a lighter pink with neon pink lights and wasabi plants.
I'd say the mech would be counted as grey.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
DJ Octavio color swap

The Color would be Lime Green.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
DJ Octavio alt Color: Octostomp Purple
Pulling from another Splatoon 2 boss, DJ Octavio and his ink would be turned purple, with his mech being silver with bits of yellow and black.
Image:
1621811056410.png

Color: Purple
Source: Octostomp
Reason: another splatoon boss, as well as being used in his down air

Me and airConditioner airConditioner also put our splatoon rotted brains together to come up with a list of potential color references which are mostly unique from the currently used colors, so if one of these ideas interests you, please feel free to submit one.
Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 6.03.35 PM.png

Attachments

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
9E9825A5-2A11-43D7-917F-3FD85E39B6B1.png
Color: Light Blue
Source: Squidward Tentacles
Reason: They are both Octopuses, and it would be cool.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
View attachment 316301Color: Light Blue
Source: Squidward Tentacles
Reason: They are both Octopi, and it would be cool.
Non-game references are unfortunately banned, sorry. Likely as a direct result of me joking about a Squidward skin before submissions opened.

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Splatoon Mii Costume Results:
Crusty SeanBrawler Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 5 votes
Off the HookBrawler/Gunner Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 17 votes!
Emperor GearGunner Commander_Alph Commander_Alph 6 votes
JellyfishBrawler cashregister9 cashregister9 8 votes
Splatoon 3 InklingGunner Janx_uwu Janx_uwu 2 votes
SheldonSwordfighter Golden Icarus Golden Icarus 10 votes

It is with great pleasure that I announce the winner of the Splatoon Mii costumes to be Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 's Pearl and Marina costumes! It is incredibly fitting for this to be in the game, as their Splatoon 1 counterparts are already present as Mii Costumes. Also a shout out to Golden Icarus Golden Icarus for his high quality write up on Sheldon! Thank you everyone for your submissions!!

DJ Octavio Alternate Color
In DJ Octavio's Splatoon 2 appearance, he gains a few new attacks in his arsenal. One of these is a takoyaki bomb, which I will reference in this alternate costume. Takoyaki is a street food of Osaka, Japan, its invention credited to a street vendor in 1935. The food item has become one of the most popular octopus based dishes worldwide, with it appearing on Japanese menus abroad and many references in popular culture, including Splatoon 2.

Color: Octavio's body will take on a golden-brown coloration, representing the cooked nature of these wheat-based foods. However, his ink will take on a dark brown glossy look to represent the takoyaki sauce.

Source: Real life, Takoyaki

Justification: With globalization taking hold on the world faster than ever thanks to the internet and high speed air travel, cuisine is able to disperse throughout the world. As such, having a dish based on Octopus from Japan would not be strange. Additionally, DJ Octavio uses takoyaki in his moveset, both in Smash and Splatoon. This would justify a random octopus dish being one of his recolors.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I do find it funny how this was actually a real thing though.

60 FPS] Intro: Spongebob VS Patrick - Splatfest - Splatoon - YouTube
I'd honestly like to propose allowing the Squidward colors for this exact reason.

On top of that, Sakurai's literally mentioned SpongeBob (and Goku) in an interview, so I don't think it'd be a stretch to say he wouldn't be opposed to referencing it.

Fun fact: He referenced Segata Sanshiro in the same interview.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Master
Writing Team
I mean, if we're allowed to reference real-world octopus in his recolors, I wouldn't be fully opposed to a Squidward recolor. Sakurai can just refer to it as the "light blue" recolor and insist it doesn't reference anything.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'd honestly like to propose allowing the Squidward colors for this exact reason.

On top of that, Sakurai's literally mentioned SpongeBob (and Goku) in an interview, so I don't think it'd be a stretch to say he wouldn't be opposed to referencing it.

Fun fact: He referenced Segata Sanshiro in the same interview.
Having an Alt based on something from a fourth party franchise wouldn’t be a huge issue but, to keep things somewhat marginally realistic (and that’s still considering we added Barista, tons of launch characters, and Twitter), it would be better if we had a light blue palette swap based on something that’s actually present within Splatoon or within the confines of the prompt while also pointing and saying “and it’s possible it’s a reference to Squidward Tentacles.” I know that sounds nit picky but we had tons of issues in the past with really out there Alt costume suggestions that really made it difficult to appease through the trash ideas and the quality ones.

It’s a bit late in the evening for some people but we will continue with DJ Octavio Alt costume submissions.

However, we are moving onto something a bit different...

Discussion (technically) #3: What Characters are “Must Haves” for the Roster?

I may want Paper Boy to be playable in Smash but I never know that will happen; especially since there are so many other characters out there to include. Based on past Smash speculation, character own history with the series, and theit iconic/historical/popular/unique value, which characters feel like “they should of been in Smash long times ago”. For many, Banjo, K. Rool, Ridley, Little Mac, and such felt like they should of been included some time ago but never did. Personal bias and wants aside, which characters feel like they should of been included before but never made the cut but still feel iconic/popular/unique? Based on my own observations, topics of discussion involving characters like Krystal, Dixie Kong, Funky Kong, Toad, Saki, Chibi-Robo, Skull Kid, etc are bound to crop out and are isncocative what this discussion is meant to be like. This is not a submission period. Merely a discussion period and doesn’t reflect one our next newcomer submission round whenever that may be.

I mean, if we're allowed to reference real-world octopus in his recolors, I wouldn't be fully opposed to a Squidward recolor. Sakurai can just refer to it as the "light blue" recolor and insist it doesn't reference anything.
Giving DJ Octavio alts based on real life octopuses was inspired by Duck Hunt’s Alt colors. I mean, they could of did a Pluto and Daffy Duck Alt but they didn’t.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Tails, Knux, or Eggman feel like no-brainers to me. I may be biased but given how divisive Shadow is I think at least one of those 3 should join before or alongside him.

I'd say Space Invaders but we disconfirmed them.

Toad feels like he should be here, but also like he shouldn't at the same time - he's iconic and an important part of Mario, but other than that I can't make any arguments for him as he isn't particularly popular nor does he have any notable powers or abilities that other characters can't use. Same goes for Captain Toad who I'm considering one and the same. A lot of the things I'm saying here also apply to Meowth.

GTA, Angry Birds, and Mortal Kombat should get some sort of representation beyond a Spirit, but I'm not sure if a fighter would be fitting, at least for MK and AB.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
To get the obvious ones out of the way:
  1. Toad's a mainstay of the Mario franchise
  2. Dixie's a consistent recurring character in the DK series
  3. Meowth is pretty well-known due to his presence in the anime
  4. Krystal was a pretty popular Brawl request, and it'd be nice to throw her fans a bone (Canine puns aside) now that she's been getting the shaft in recent years
  5. Lyn was the West's first real Lord, and is so popular she was even called the region's answer to Marth in an interview
  6. Nintendo Wars was a fairly consistent series for Nintendo and Advance Wars was remembered quite fondly. Andy sounds like he fits the bill
  7. Midna and Skull Kid are in a similar situation as Krystal, and they can also say they remained popular despite being one-shots until Hyrule Warriors
  8. Being Mario's first rival and an icon in and of himself, Sonic getting a second rep certainly wouldn't be an odd decision. Shadow, Tails, Eggman, there's a lot of different options here
  9. Goku
These are the first ones to come to mind. I'll let other people more invested in these characters elaborate and sell us on them. I'd also bring up Astral Chain, Ring Fit, and an indie rep for modern times, but the discussion is "Who should've been here from the beginning" and recent rising stars doesn't sound like they'd fit the topic

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
To get the obvious ones out of the way:
  1. Toad's a mainstay of the Mario franchise
  2. Dixie's a consistent recurring character in the DK series
  3. Meowth is pretty well-known due to his presence in the anime
  4. Krystal was a pretty popular Brawl request, and it'd be nice to throw her fans a bone (Canine puns aside) now that she's been getting the shaft in recent years
  5. Lyn was the West's first real Lord, and is so popular she was even called the region's answer to Marth in an interview
  6. Nintendo Wars was a fairly consistent series for Nintendo and Advance Wars was remembered quite fondly. Andy sounds like he fits the bill
  7. Midna and Skull Kid are in a similar situation as Krystal, and they can also say they remained popular despite being one-shots until Hyrule Warriors
  8. Being Mario's first rival and an icon in and of himself, Sonic getting a second rep certainly wouldn't be an odd decision. Shadow, Tails, Eggman, there's a lot of different options here
  9. Goku
These are the first ones to come to mind. I'll let other people more invested in these characters elaborate and sell us on them. I'd also bring up Astral Chain, Ring Fit, and an indie rep for modern times, but the discussion is "Who should've been here from the beginning" and recent rising stars doesn't sound like they'd fit the topic
Agree with all of these points but I do want to mention we will be holding a separate discussion prompt for “rising stars” like you mentioned.

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
I feel like a sony rep and ubisoft rep would be very important feature to add, with how big their libraries are in IPs I belive they should have at least one rep each and finish the major third party sphere

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Discussion 3: Just Master Chief
1621825307428.png

I hope to not come off as biased considering he's one of my 2 #1 most wanteds, but I'll still try.

Basically, Master Chief is Microsoft's Mario in terms of popularity and marketability, and has been around for a long while. I also think Master Chief would fit perfectly in Smash due to, for lack of a better way to describe them, cartoony alien weapons. Also, according to this probably reliably unreliable website, the game series has passed more than 5 Billion sales (Teargastastical!)!

I can't really think of anything else without sounding extremely biased.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
I feel like we must have a second Bamco character, they only get Pac-Man back in Smash 4 and they already late behind other company getting even 2 more character in Ultimate. I mean it's pretty ironic considering they develop the game so we probably need to give them another treat. As for who's specifically well my eyes are all on Digimon probably the company's second biggest franchise and formerly owned by Bandai would be good if we represent the 2 merging company like Square Soft and Enix so that it is even and we can fulfill the rivalry between Digimon with Pokemon.

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I think that SharkLord SharkLord touched on many of the characters that first came to my mind.

I do wanna mention Tingle as well. I know that he’s pretty controversial (especially in the West, for some reason), but he’s easily one of the most recognizable Zelda characters. The dude has appeared in quite a few titles, and even got three spin-off games, which is pretty nuts considering characters like Bowser and Peach don’t even have that many games to themselves.

And while this isn’t so much the case anymore, Tom Nook was literally the face of Animal Crossing, until Isabelle swooped in and stole the spotlight. I remember before Villager was added, most people assumed that if AC were to ever receive a character that it would probably be Nook. He’s practically the game’s antagonist (for lack of a better term) and he has had a major presence in every game so far. I don’t know if there is much of an incentive to add him at this point? Most things he could bring to the table are already covered by Villager and Isabelle, but still, I feel like he has enough importance to be considered.

Paraster

Smash Lord
"Must Have" Discussion

Geno seems like the big one to me. I see him, Isaac, and Waluigi as the current longstanding and iconic Smash requests, and we already got the latter two. Between Sakurai outright saying he considered him, his Mii costume being treated uniquely in its reveal, and his devoted fanbase, Geno's a natural crowd-pleaser.

I also think it'd be good to add an indie character to honor the effort of indie developers and how big a scene it's become. Quote's my most wanted in general, and I do believe his legacy makes him a good pick, but he's not necessarily the only pick. Reimu seems like his best competitor. (Shovel Knight and Shantae also seem like big options, but Shovel Knight clearly fits more under the "rising star" category and Shantae is more borderline--she started on the Game Boy, but only became an actual icon more recently).

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
I'll elaborate later since making these spirits have taken up my energy for now, but Dixie Kong, Rayman, Shadow, and Geno are the must haves that come to mind for me. A lot of the other must haves like a RH rep, Bandana Dee, Isaac, Ashley, and Crash we've already included, all of which were warranted inclusions imo.

1621812440687.png
Armight (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Class: Novice
Type: Support Attack
Effect: Sword Attack ↑, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Roy (Blue), Roy (Gold)
  • Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom
  • Music Track: Step: The Plain
  • Match: HP (50), Timed (1:00)
  • Conditions: Certain items appear in large numbers (Sword Items)
1621812474727.png
Bucculus (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Class: Advanced
Type: Support Grab
Effect: Stats ↑ after Eating, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Piranha Plant x3 (Red, Green, Pink)
  • Stage: Distant Planet
  • Music Track: Step: The Plain
  • Match: HP (40)
  • Conditions: The enemy loves to grab, The enemy slowly regains health
1621812587958.png
Nagagog (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Type: Primary Neutral, 3 Slots
Effect: Transformation Duration ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Tiny DK (Blue), DK (Default), Giant DK (Red)
  • Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom
  • Music Track: Step: Subspace Ver. 3
  • Match: HP (25), (50), (100)
  • Conditions: Reinforcements spawn after the enemy is defeated, The enemy favors Down Special
1621812616521.png
Poppant (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Type: Support Neutral
Effect: Luck ↑
  • Summon from the cores of Delibird, Shadow Bug, and Candy.
1621812624324.png
Puppit (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Type: Primary Grab
Effect: Energy Shot Attack ↑, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: R.O.B. x10 (Famicom)
  • Stage: Kongo Jungle
  • Music Track: Step: The Plains
  • Match: HP (10)
  • Conditions: The enemy favors Neutral Special, The enemy has low gravity, the enemy loves to jump
1621812718557.png
Roader (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Type: Support Attack
Effect: Move Speed ↑, 1 Slot
  • Purchase from Funky Kong's Shack
1621812868205.png
Shellpod (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Type: Primary Shield, 2 Slots
Effect: Weight ↑
  • Purchase from Beedle's Tent
1621812890336.png
Spaak (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Type: Support Neutral
Effect: Electric Resist ↑, 1 Slot
  • Summon from the cores of Kracko, Shadow Bug, and Ampharos.
1621812936970.png
Ticken (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Type: Primary Shield
Effect: Armor Knight
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Kirby (White), Tiny Kirby (Yellow)
  • Stage: Green Greens
  • Music Track: Step: The Plains
  • Match: HP (200), HP (20)
  • Conditions: Defeat the Main Fighter to win, The enemy favors Down Special
1621812960375.png
Towtow (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Dash Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: King K Rool x 4 (Maroon)
  • Stage: Skyworld
  • Music Track: Step: Subspace
  • Match: HP (50)
  • Conditions: The enemy favors Dash Attack, Hazard: Zap Floor
1621812976217.png
Trowlon (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Type: Support Grab
Effect: Sticky Floor Immunity, 2 Slots
  • Purchase from Funky Kong's Shack

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I think for a "Must Have" we need to find a character that is a good balance of How much they are Wanted by Smash Fans and Their Relevance to Video Game history.

(I guess the same could be said for all characters so this is pretty much a moot point)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom