• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Should we give Team Fortress the Team Match/Deathmatch option?

• Yes (Doing so allows players to play as a single character and a new Down Special)

• No (Doing keeps the character swap mechanic as intended.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Pretty sure we already have Bayonetta 3 Jeanne. Also Pink Gold Peach might be confusing gameplay wise with the Metal Box item and metal as a status already.
Oh I missed that we already added Bayo 3 Jeanne, I'll submit another one later.

and for Pink Gold, It would only affect her dress.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Festival Costume

Retro Pit

Red & Blue Roses Piranha Plant

A red and blue color scheme for PP with a vase that is white with pink hearts that adorn it.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will leave submissions open for a while longer but we will continue into our next job

Submit an Airship for the Festival of Roses

We will be including just one Airship for the Festival of Roses and no speeders. Please submit an airship for us to vote on.

Submit Festival-only Items we can purchase using currency (which we never voted on)

We will be submitting content for the Festival-only Content we can spend our currency on.
Remember, they fall in line with:

Item (an holdable item that players carry as an accessory)
Pal (A friend that perches themselves on or above the players shoulder)
Effect (an effect that follows the player around)

You can submit one from each category.

As for the currency, the ones we will vote on are:

• Chocolate Boxes
  • Heart Balloons
  • Rose Petals
  • Cupid Arrows

You can vote at the top of the poll thread.

I wanted to also announce that Swordfightter Peach Outfit is the winner of the voting.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Airship - Potted Flowers

Pot itself may have some sort of windshield so pilot see out of. Size would be different than pictured being shorter & wider.

Item - Lunar Tear

Wasnt sure i wanted to go with another flower after my airship submittion but remembered the iconic lunar tear from Nier.

Pal - Centurion

Thought about a more generic cupid then thought this could make since & would be cooler. Dont remember how big they are supposed to be but can be shrunk down if need be.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for submitting alternate costumes and colors!

Here are our list of submissions....

Festival Costumes
Valentine's Robin
Shiromoku Sakura
Valentine's Lucina
Retro Pit
Stalwart Heart Ike

Festival Colors
Valentine's Shiek
Cupid Meta Ridley
Pink Gold Peach
Red & Blue oses Piranha Plant

PLEASE VOTE HERE

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Airship

Chocolate Heart Ship

An airship shaped like a heart shaped box of chocolates.

1701796847001.png

Attached to the airship are around a dozen heart balloons of various colors.

1701797316115.png

Item

Flower Bouquet

A bouquet of flowers.

This beach wedding bouquet includes roses, eucalyptus, and tuberose.

Pal

Cupid

Cupid, the symbol/mascot of Valentine's Day.

undefined

Effect

Hearts

Around 2-3 cartoon hearts float in a circle around the player's head, one red, one pink, and one purple.

NL Love Emotion.png

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You forgot my Peach Mario skin
Crap. I felt like I was missing something. I won't be able to get us onto another vote for some time. I hate to do this because I do want to get our submissions voted on and out due to my lack of ability to commit more time to this thread. I will be shelving your submission and will plug it into another round of voting as I feel like we will see it being able to be included in a future submission. I am also really out of it due to medications right now. So maybe not the best time for it.

Ok, here are the winners for the costume voting!

Costumes
Name321Total
Valentine's Robin2 (6)1 (2)19
Shiromuku Sakura01 (2)24
Valentine's Lucina1 (3)3 (6)09
Retro Pit3 (9)1 (2)112
Stalwart Ike0011

Colors
Name321Total
Valentine's Shiek1 (3)2 (4)29
Cupid Ridley1 (3)1 (2)27
Pink Gold Peach2 (6)2 (4)010
Red & Blue Roses Piranha Plant2 (6)1 (2)210

Due to having a tie, I decided to include both Robin and Lucina who all scored 9 votes and Pit who scored 12 points for Costumes. Since we typically include more colors than costumes, I decided to do a rare thing and accept all submissions for the colors.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for the submissions. I do apologize but I have been on new medications and, sometimes, I get super tired and lethargic. I don't feel like doing much of anything. I was in bad shape last night but I still wanted to get that done.

I feel better today.

Here is our next job...

Submit Festival of Roses Shader for our General Airships and Speeder

Please submit a color variation (comes in patterns of 2 to 4 colors) for either an Airship or Speeder.

Submit a Classic Mode for Mii Fighters

Mii Fighters hasn't had a proper Classic Mode route since Ultimate and we never included them in Infinite. With our Mii Day Festival, it only makes sense for us to include Classic Mode Routes for each Mii Fighter!

Here are the prompts

Mii Brawler: Opponents are notable martial artists or those who use their fists for talking.
Mii Swordfighter: Opponents are straight-up swordies.
Mii Gunner: Opponents are those who use technology and projectiles for battle.
Mii Mage: Opponents use all sorts of magic.
Mii Athlete: Opponents are those who focus on health and fitness or use other sports/activity-type attacks.

I will be picking the best classic mode.

Submit a Smash Episode Focusing on Miis
The Miis are the focus of this Smash Episode, We previously had Master Hand and Kirby as the focus but we will use Miis as the main characters. Craft a synopsis of the Smash Episode while highlighting where the Episode takes place, battles, and the final bosses.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Brawler:

Rivals Through Thick and Thin
Every single battle has the same opponent: a female Mii Brawler in biker gear, however, each time is on a different stage with different item rules. Felt like it'd fit to do something with a sort of impied personal-but-not-really story of two rivals going from rebellious kids to the best in the world, given what Miis are. One has extra stocks and three (specifically those that take place in actual professional arenas) are stamina battles. I've given some annotations of sort
  1. PVZ House (Lawn, day, hazards off)). Items: Mr. Saturn, Super Scope, Soccer Ball, Super Scope. Song: SNES Classic Theme (Discovering the hobby)
  2. Wuhu Island (Omega). Items: Ray guns and beam swords. Stamina. Song: Battlefield V2 (Brawl) (First proper game)
  3. Wrecking Crew. Items: Bob-Ombs, Smart Bombs, and Motion Sensor Bombs. Song: Sawmill Thrill (Teenage rebellion gets the best of you)
  4. Wii Fit Studio. Items: All healing. Stamina. Song: PMD Top Menu. (Healing, training and learning safety)
  5. Hyrule Castle 64. Items: All swords. Song: Now or Never (SSBU remix) (Confidence rises, well-earned relapse into rebellion)
  6. Fourside (hazards off). Items: Rocket Packs and Tanooki Leafs. Song: Pac-Sky Emotion. (Tomorrow's the day of the bracket, you're in the hotel, time for warmups)
  7. Bonus
  8. Final Boss: Boxing Ring. No items. 3 stocks for both players, stamina. Song: Boss (Learn with Pokemon) (One final clash with your rival, the two greatest in the world.)
Credits music: Trophy Gallery (Brawl)

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Mii Mage:

Of Might And Magic
Mii Mage's Classic Mode is a unique one: the Mii Mage starts with the default Specials, but after the 2nd and 4th battles of the route, your kit gets replaced with the 2nd and 3rd set of Specials that can be picked from the Mii Mage's spells. Against the Final Boss of the route, you have two Mii Mage allies, both having an unused set of Specials, to aid you.
  1. Reimu (Hakurei Shrine) 3:00, 1 Stock
  2. Mii Mage (Magi-Orb, Cold Cone, Lifting Wind, Time Trap)
  3. Krystal (Great Fox) 3:00, 1 Stock
  4. Mii Mage (Geokinesis, Vine Tangle, Flying Broomstick, Essence Theft)
  5. Zelda (Temple) 3:00, 1 Stock
  6. BONUS ROUND
  7. BOSS: Giygas
    1. Ally 1: Mii Mage (Magi-Orb, Cold Cone, Lifting Wind, Time Trap)
    2. Ally 2: Mii Mage (Geokinesis, Vine Tangle, Flying Broomstick, Essence Theft)

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Mii Swordfighter: Too Many Swords huh.
Name references a common meme regarding the fandom, and the quote from Sothis in Byleth’s trailer

Also the only items are swords, assist trophies that have swords and both Pokeballs and master balls (both summon Zacian and the former summons Sir’Fetched)
Round 1: vs Link, Young Link and Toon Link at Hyrule Tower. OST is Title theme
Round 2: vs Marth, Roy and Ike at Castle Seige. OST is Fire Emblem theme (Melee)
Round 3: vs Robin, Lucina and Chrom at Arena Ferox. OST is Id (Purpose) (Ultimate)
Round 4: vs Shulk, Pyra and Mythra at Cloud Sea of Alrest: OST is Those who fight further
Round 5: vs Cloud, Hero and Sephiroth at Midgar. OST is Advent: One Winged Angel
Round 6: vs Byleth, Takamaru and Lloyd at Great Marasame Castle. OST is Marasame Castle theme.
Bonus Stage
Final Round: vs Ganon. OST is Calamity Ganon thme

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Brawler:

Rivals Through Thick and Thin
Every single battle has the same opponent: a female Mii Brawler in biker gear, however, each time is on a different stage with different item rules. Felt like it'd fit to do something with a sort of impied personal-but-not-really story of two rivals going from rebellious kids to the best in the world, given what Miis are. One has extra stocks and three (specifically those that take place in actual professional arenas) are stamina battles. I've given some annotations of sort
  1. PVZ House (Lawn, day, hazards off)). Items: Mr. Saturn, Super Scope, Soccer Ball, Super Scope. Song: SNES Classic Theme (Discovering the hobby)
  2. Wuhu Island (Omega). Items: Ray guns and beam swords. Stamina. Song: Battlefield V2 (Brawl) (First proper game)
  3. Wrecking Crew. Items: Bob-Ombs, Smart Bombs, and Motion Sensor Bombs. Song: Sawmill Thrill (Teenage rebellion gets the best of you)
  4. Wii Fit Studio. Items: All healing. Stamina. Song: PMD Top Menu. (Healing, training and learning safety)
  5. Hyrule Castle 64. Items: All swords. Song: Now or Never (SSBU remix) (Confidence rises, well-earned relapse into rebellion)
  6. Fourside (hazards off). Items: Rocket Packs and Tanooki Leafs. Song: Pac-Sky Emotion. (Tomorrow's the day of the bracket, you're in the hotel, time for warmups)
  7. Bonus
  8. Final Boss: Boxing Ring. No items. 3 stocks for both players, stamina. Song: Boss (Learn with Pokemon) (One final clash with your rival, the two greatest in the world.)
Credits music: Trophy Gallery (Brawl)
To keep all of the classic modes uniformal, the Mii Fighter fights against typical fighters who utilize that type of fighting style. So opponents need to be melee-based fighters like Ryu, Kazuya, Mario, Mac, etc.

Don't Miss Leg Day
Mii Athlete's Classic Mode are timed matches of 2:00 minutes against an opponent. A plethora of Soccer Balls, Beast Balls, and the like appear on the stage.
  1. Yoshi (Mario & Sonic Olympic Stadium)
  2. Captain Falcon (Port Town Aero Dive)
  3. Incineroar (Boxing Ring)
  4. PAC-Man & Ms. PAC-MAN (Pac-Land)
  5. Ice Climbers (The Summit)
  6. BONUS ROUND
  7. BOSS: Giant Wii Fit Trainer w/ Balance Board Assist Trophy

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
To keep all of the classic modes uniformal, the Mii Fighter fights against typical fighters who utilize that type of fighting style. So opponents need to be melee-based fighters like Ryu, Kazuya, Mario, Mac, etc.
But Mii Brawler is a fighter who uses that type of fighting style? You never said anything about not using Mii Brawler.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You never said that in your rules.
I didn’t think anyone would make a classic mode made entirely of that Mii fighter class that the Classic Mode is about.

If other Classic Modes doesn’t have it this way, then Mii Brawler does not as well. It needs to be uniformal.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I didn’t think anyone would make a classic mode made entirely of that Mii fighter class that the Classic Mode is about.

If other Classic Modes doesn’t have it this way, then Mii Brawler does not as well. It needs to be uniformal.
I mean, Pikachu and Pichu's classic modes aren't uniform, nor are Mario; Luigi; and Dr. Mario, or Fox and Falco. Why should Miis be any different?

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I mean, Pikachu and Pichu's classic modes aren't uniform, nor are Mario; Luigi; and Dr. Mario, or Fox and Falco. Why should Miis be any different?
I think the Miis are all classified into a group in ways that those other groups aren't.

For example, Pikachu and Pichu have separate entries on the official website, they have separate fighter videos. The Mii's don't.

1701976619952.png

1701976631467.png

1701976559159.png

1701976654147.png

1701976796213.png

1701976806352.png

1701976694710.png

They are still grouped together in ways that those other fighters aren't, so it makes sense to have some uniformity.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
What Mushroom said but Mii Fighters have always shared similarities. We will continue to utilize the trend of similarities.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you to everyone who submitted the content. We did not get any shaders or Smash Episodes so if you have one, feel free from now. These will close in the next submission content. I will be posting a poll up at the top of the thread for something.

We are officially done with our Festival of Roses content! We will be progressing forward with the Mii Day Festival content

Submit an Airship or Speeder based on Mii Content

We will be submitting an airship and a speeder from one of the Mii titles. Please look into the library of Mii-oriented games for us to draw from.

Submit an Assist Trophy based on Mii Content

Please submit a Mii-related Assist Trophy that has appeared on various Mii-related games. When submitting, please provide the name, the game it appears from, and what it does when summoned.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Speeder: Super Zoomer

AT: Mii News

A random Mii from your system appears to report the news - this will cause one of many Mii-related events to happen as the Mii describes it in the iconic Tomodachi Life TTS voice. These are all simply cosmetic and have no gameplay effect. How intrusive they are depends, with some simply just amounting to easy-to-miss stage cameos, while others obscure the screen as hard as the Nintendog.
  1. [NAME] Masks Selling Out! - shows an image of a Mii's head on each playable character's head.
  2. Stray [NAME] Problem - Cats with a Mii's head will start roaming the arena
  3. World's Smallest [NAME] Discovered - A small magnifying glass zooms in on the stage and shows a tiny clone of a Mii looking around
  4. Who Logs The Most Toilet Time? - Three Miis show one after the other in front of the screen, from third to first, on pedastals on toilets.
  5. Mii Claw Game - In front of the arena, a grabber will rise from the top and begin grabbing Miis from the bottom of the screen.
  6. [NAME] Cloud Sighted - A cloud of a Mii's head will fly by in the background.
  7. [NAME] Brand Food Store Opens - Replaces any consumable item, including ones that aren't eaten like the Bunny Hood or Metal Box, with an image of a Mii's head.
  8. Stretchy Face Challenge - Three Miis will spawn on the stage background and compete in a face-stretching competition.
  9. [NAME] Outbreak - A Mii's head rains from the sky
  10. World's Largest [NAME] Found - A giant Mii head looms over in the background
  11. [NAME] Duck Migration - Ducks with a Mii's face will float by on the bottom of the screen - they don't cover up much of the action, but do cover up the HUD.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Airship:
1702054162406.png

Wuhu Island Plane:
A rotary-propeller plane found on Wuhu Island from the Mii Sports Resort game. Interestingly enough, the plane will fly over the island and run along the hallway towards the central plaza before coming to a stop, allowing the Mii to safely disembark.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Airship

Wii/Wii U Blimp

The Wii/Wii U Blimp found on Wuhu Island.

1702058226275.png
1702058410653.png

Speeder

Jet Ski

A Jet Ski from the Power Cruiser game of Wii Sports Resort.

1702058589372.png

Assist Trophy

Puzzle Swap

File:SMP Puzzle Swap Logo.jpg

File:SMP Salesbunny Artwork.png

The Sales Bunny appears with a tablet and holds it up. The tablet then bursts and a couple dozen puzzle pieces land on various parts of the stage. An empty puzzle appears in the background, and one by one, with the help of the pink and blue birds, the puzzle pieces fly from their resting spots to the empty puzzle in the background, slowly filling it up. The puzzle pieces will damage any opponents that they hit in the meantime. Once the puzzle is complete (it will randomly be taken from one of the actual puzzles found on 3DS Puzzle Swap), it will burst in a large explosion of light, damaging opponents that are too close to it.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Iris_Archwell.png

Iris Archwell
The assistant to the player from the Street Pass game Monster Mansion. Monster Mansion is an rpg in which you must place tiles to get around a large spooky house while getting into turn based battles with all kinds of terrifying monsters. Iris appears as she does in the game, traveling around the stage. She'll place tiles down in front of her, which a monster may appear from. If it did it will proceed to attack the nearest fighter. This may be a ghost or Skeleton.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for voting for our Airship, Speeder, and Assist Trophy

Here are our submissions!

Speeder: Super Zoomer

AT: Mii News

A random Mii from your system appears to report the news - this will cause one of many Mii-related events to happen as the Mii describes it in the iconic Tomodachi Life TTS voice. These are all simply cosmetic and have no gameplay effect. How intrusive they are depends, with some simply just amounting to easy-to-miss stage cameos, while others obscure the screen as hard as the Nintendog.
  1. [NAME] Masks Selling Out! - shows an image of a Mii's head on each playable character's head.
  2. Stray [NAME] Problem - Cats with a Mii's head will start roaming the arena
  3. World's Smallest [NAME] Discovered - A small magnifying glass zooms in on the stage and shows a tiny clone of a Mii looking around
  4. Who Logs The Most Toilet Time? - Three Miis show one after the other in front of the screen, from third to first, on pedastals on toilets.
  5. Mii Claw Game - In front of the arena, a grabber will rise from the top and begin grabbing Miis from the bottom of the screen.
  6. [NAME] Cloud Sighted - A cloud of a Mii's head will fly by in the background.
  7. [NAME] Brand Food Store Opens - Replaces any consumable item, including ones that aren't eaten like the Bunny Hood or Metal Box, with an image of a Mii's head.
  8. Stretchy Face Challenge - Three Miis will spawn on the stage background and compete in a face-stretching competition.
  9. [NAME] Outbreak - A Mii's head rains from the sky
  10. World's Largest [NAME] Found - A giant Mii head looms over in the background
  11. [NAME] Duck Migration - Ducks with a Mii's face will float by on the bottom of the screen - they don't cover up much of the action, but do cover up the HUD.
Airship:
View attachment 381458
Wuhu Island Plane:
A rotary-propeller plane found on Wuhu Island from the Mii Sports Resort game. Interestingly enough, the plane will fly over the island and run along the hallway towards the central plaza before coming to a stop, allowing the Mii to safely disembark.
Airship

Wii/Wii U Blimp

The Wii/Wii U Blimp found on Wuhu Island.

View attachment 381462View attachment 381463

Speeder

Jet Ski

A Jet Ski from the Power Cruiser game of Wii Sports Resort.

View attachment 381464

Assist Trophy

Puzzle Swap

File:SMP Puzzle Swap Logo.jpg

File:SMP Salesbunny Artwork.png

The Sales Bunny appears with a tablet and holds it up. The tablet then bursts and a couple dozen puzzle pieces land on various parts of the stage. An empty puzzle appears in the background, and one by one, with the help of the pink and blue birds, the puzzle pieces fly from their resting spots to the empty puzzle in the background, slowly filling it up. The puzzle pieces will damage any opponents that they hit in the meantime. Once the puzzle is complete (it will randomly be taken from one of the actual puzzles found on 3DS Puzzle Swap), it will burst in a large explosion of light, damaging opponents that are too close to it.
View attachment 381466
Iris Archwell
The assistant to the player from the Street Pass game Monster Mansion. Monster Mansion is an rpg in which you must place tiles to get around a large spooky house while getting into turn based battles with all kinds of terrifying monsters. Iris appears as she does in the game, traveling around the stage. She'll place tiles down in front of her, which a monster may appear from. If it did it will proceed to attack the nearest fighter. This may be a ghost or Skeleton.
Airship
  • Wuhu Island Plane
  • Wii/Wii U Blimp

Speeder
  • Super Zoomer
  • Jet Ski
Assist Trophy
  • Mii News
  • Puzzle Swap/Sales Bunny
  • Iris Archwell
PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you again for the submissions. I only have a little time to post this but here is our next set of jobs....

Submit Currency for our Mii Day Festival

Submit a currency that is from the Mii series. This can be from any of the games but most be derived from it.

Submit Unique Items that can be Purchased using Said Items

Like before, we will have currency based from the Mii-related games. People can purchase items that consist of...
  • Item
  • Pal
  • Effect
Please submit one, two, or all three content.

Submit a List of Spirits that will be available in the Spirit Event for the Mii Day Festival
You can provide your list here followed by the game the Spirit is from

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Currency:
1702144111343.png

Mii Tokens:
A golden token with a smily face and the word "Mii" on it. The smily faces are based on the Mii symbol, shown above.

Unique Item:
1702144185662.png

Mini Matt
The Mii. The Myth. The Legend. Mini Matt is a Pal that will follow you around. Idle animations include him doing one of the five selectable sports from his game of origin, Wii Sports.

Mii Day Spirits:
  1. Iris Archwell (StreetPass Mii Plaza)
  2. Dark Emperor (StreetPass Mii Plaza)
  3. Monita (Nintendo Land)

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Currency

Play Coins

Play Coins were frequently used in 3DS Streetpass for various purposes in games, such as buying puzzle pieces in Puzzle Swap or hiring heroes in Find Mii. These play coins used a 3DS symbol within them, the Play Coins for the festival will update to include a Nintendo Switch (or whatever console Infinite Beyond is on, I don't know if we have a console design for that) as the logo instead.

1702145235986.png

Item

Wii Remote

The iconic controller of the Wii, the console that Mii's debuted on and are heavily associated with.

File:Wii Remote.png

Pal

Monita (Nintendo Land)

A mini Monita shows up on the Mii's shoulder.

Monita, the mechanical host character

Effect

Cursor

The Mii will have a Wii Pointer cursor (the hand with a 1 in the middle), following them at all times, a reference to how the cursor was used to interact with the Miis frequently in the original Mii channel on the Wii.

1702145462905.png

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Currency:
Candy.png

Candy (Miitomo)

Item :
CI7_3DS_TomodachiLife_CheckBackEveryDay_CMM_big.jpg

Tomodachi Life House
A dolls house style replica of the house from said game.

Pet:
Mii_Dog.jpg

Dog (Wii)

Effect:
Nintendo Land Fireworks
Nintendo-Land-E3-2012-fireworks.jpg

a reference to an infamous E3 moment

Spirts:

1. Shinobu (StreetPass Mii Plaza)
  2. Party Phil (Mii Party)
  3. Sebastian Tute (Mii Music)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you for everyone taking the time to submit but also to vote.

Sadly, we did not get a lot of votes but that is perfectly fine.

Here are the results of voting!

NameTotal
Wuhu Island Plane2
Wii/Wii U Blimp2

NameTotal
Super Zoomer2
Jet Ski2

Due to having ties, I decided just to accept the submissions as automatic ins. It was something I thought of previously but only after I did the voting. We will move to accept both of them.

Here are the results of the Assist Trophy

Name21Total
Mii News022
Puzzle Swap2 (4)04
Iris Archwell2 (4)26

With that being said, even though we accepted all the above AIrships and SPeeders, we only will be accepting the top vote as we have room for one assiit trophy which is Iris Archwell.

Thank you again to everyone who voted.

Next, here are the submissions submitted for currency and special items. Due to the content submitted, we will accept all submissions save for currency. We will hold this at the top of the thread via thread poll.

Currency:
View attachment 381491
Mii Tokens:
A golden token with a smily face and the word "Mii" on it. The smily faces are based on the Mii symbol, shown above.

Unique Item:
View attachment 381492
Mini Matt
The Mii. The Myth. The Legend. Mini Matt is a Pal that will follow you around. Idle animations include him doing one of the five selectable sports from his game of origin, Wii Sports.

Mii Day Spirits:
  1. Iris Archwell (StreetPass Mii Plaza)
  2. Dark Emperor (StreetPass Mii Plaza)
  3. Monita (Nintendo Land)
Currency

Play Coins

Play Coins were frequently used in 3DS Streetpass for various purposes in games, such as buying puzzle pieces in Puzzle Swap or hiring heroes in Find Mii. These play coins used a 3DS symbol within them, the Play Coins for the festival will update to include a Nintendo Switch (or whatever console Infinite Beyond is on, I don't know if we have a console design for that) as the logo instead.

View attachment 381494

Item

Wii Remote

The iconic controller of the Wii, the console that Mii's debuted on and are heavily associated with.

File:Wii Remote.png

Pal

Monita (Nintendo Land)

A mini Monita shows up on the Mii's shoulder.

Monita, the mechanical host character

Effect

Cursor

The Mii will have a Wii Pointer cursor (the hand with a 1 in the middle), following them at all times, a reference to how the cursor was used to interact with the Miis frequently in the original Mii channel on the Wii.

View attachment 381495
Currency:
View attachment 381536
Candy (Miitomo)

Item :
View attachment 381537
Tomodachi Life House
A dolls house style replica of the house from said game.

Pet:
View attachment 381535
Dog (Wii)

Effect:
Nintendo Land Fireworks
?View attachment 381538
a reference town infamous E3 moment

Spirts:

1. Shinobu (StreetPass Mii Plaza)
  2. Party Phil (Mii Party)
  3. Sebastian Tute (Mii Music)
Here are the submissions:

• Mii Token
  • Play Coins
  • Candy
It is also important to note that we voted to possibly include a newcomer that ties in with our Summer-time event. More information regarding this possible inclusion will be announced later.

Here are our current purchasable items:

Item
  • Wii Remote
  • Tomodachi Life House
Pal
  • Mini Matt
  • Monita
  • Dog
Effect
  • Cursor
  • Fireworks

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I have been doing multiple job submissions to 1) move us along quicker, 2) allow people to submit what they want to rather than feeling constrained to just one submission, and 3) allow more cohesive content submission rather than detached content. My keyword for this process is "uniformity" and trying to create a cohesive list of content.

Our next list of jobs will be centered our collectibles....

Submit a Pose that Comes from a Mii Series

This might take some work but we will be working on including poses that are derived from the Mii/Wii series. I do want to stress that "sport" related ones obviously should be included due to the Wii Sports legacy.

Submit Tags based on Mii Series
We will be including graphics taken from the Mii series which are PNG images that can be slapped on walls and such. Do try to provide symbols rather than just screenshots, and other non-symbol/logo/representative images.

Submit Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond-influenced Colors

We will not be including new costumes for characters in this update due to the sheer amount of Mii Costumes that are being provided. That being said, we will be including several new colors for our cast that utilize the color scheming for Infinite Beyond which is still "yellow" and "black". The color for this yellow is #FAC51C and is classified as "moon yellow". We will be choosing from several characters that will share this new color scheme. Characters that currently have a black and yellow color scheme will be barred or, if chosen, removed once discovered. This was done due to the entire "sports legacy" of the Miis and to create a sense of a "team" amongst the cast.

Top Bottom