• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which Final Smash should we include?

• Payload

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Mii Class: Mii Mecha

Color: Purple

Mii Mecha is a Mii class who is a Mii on a robot,the attacks from this Mii class is a own Mii controling a robot who is inside they,and this Mii class could be similar to Bowser Jr.,Tron Bonne on Marvel VS Capcom 3 and Elliana on Rivals of Aether

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Most obvious one.
1700697628471.png

Mii Wizard (Purple or Pink)
A popular option for a new class, the Wizard/Magician/Sorcerer/Mage/You-Get-The-Idea Mii would be a zoner like the Gunner Mii, but differenciated with the use of spells instead of weaponry for their attacks, trading strength for variety. Don't only getting in the conventional elemental magic but there are other type of fun spells there it could be like RNG related or summons, think on characters like Platinum the Trinity from BlazBlue or even Nine the Phantom from the same game that even if it use basic elemental magic the synergies that comes with it are a lot more creative. It could use some sort of wand or broom as the main weapon.

For costumes well I already told some examples, you have plenty of sorcerer characters from games like Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, Castlevania and others. Even some examples of generic costumes could be a teacher using a pencil for cast spells.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions! Thank you to everyone who submitted the content.

Mii Athlete

Color: Green
The Mii Athlete utilizes various sporting equipment in battle including tennis rackets, bowling ball, ribbons, and more. The reason this class would make sense is that the usage of Mii's was largely from the Wii Sports era for which they were known. In terms of which Mii Costumes could be carried over, I feel the Pauline outfit would work well for this one.

This was a toss-up between this one and the Mii Mage; both classes I 100% want to see be included.
Mii Kaiju
View attachment 380930
Above picture serves as reference, and may not be indicative of the final product.

Color: Orange

Waxing off super-heavyweights like Ganondorf, Bowser and King K. Rool, the Mii Kaiju is a Mii wearing a big bulky orange rubber Kaiju suit that you would normally see in some tokusatsu franchises as ZenKaiger, Ultraman and most importantly Godzilla. Its attack animations would be wild, brute-force swings as opposed to the normal, more focused attacks of a Mii Brawler, while having some "Special Effects" attacks like a fire breath or laser eyes. For reference to how it would look in Smash, reference Reptar from Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.

Super-heavyweights have been with the franchise since Day 1 with Donkey Kong, and while most don't end up getting that much good performance competitively they are without a doubt the most dopamine-inducing and casual-friendly archetype. Initially this was a Mii Titan, but a combination of many thinking a Mii Fighter with Hulk's physique would look out of place and the understandable concern about there being overlap with the Mii Brawler eventually got me thinking of how to make this stand out. The best solution I found was giving it a "suitmation"-style coat of paint to set itself apart.

For potential costumes for the Mii Kaiju, examples include Fury Bowser, Hyrule Warriors Ganon, Ifrit from Final Fantasy (More specifically his FFXVI incarnation), Tiny Tiger from Crash Bandicoot, Zorah Magdaros from Monster Hunter and an Armored Core from the titular FromSoftware franchise.
Mii Class: Mii Mecha

Color: Purple

Mii Mecha is a Mii class who is a Mii on a robot,the attacks from this Mii class is a own Mii controling a robot who is inside they,and this Mii class could be similar to Bowser Jr.,Tron Bonne on Marvel VS Capcom 3 and Elliana on Rivals of Aether
Most obvious one.
View attachment 380935
Mii Wizard (Purple or Pink)
A popular option for a new class, the Wizard/Magician/Sorcerer/Mage/You-Get-The-Idea Mii would be a zoner like the Gunner Mii, but differenciated with the use of spells instead of weaponry for their attacks, trading strength for variety. Don't only getting in the conventional elemental magic but there are other type of fun spells there it could be like RNG related or summons, think on characters like Platinum the Trinity from BlazBlue or even Nine the Phantom from the same game that even if it use basic elemental magic the synergies that comes with it are a lot more creative. It could use some sort of wand or broom as the main weapon.

For costumes well I already told some examples, you have plenty of sorcerer characters from games like Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, Castlevania and others. Even some examples of generic costumes could be a teacher using a pencil for cast spells.
We will probably have to rename the Kaiju to something else as, even though it is a widely recognized term, not everyone knows it.

Here they are in listed form:

• Mii Athlete
  • Mii Kaiju
  • Mii Mecha
  • Mii Mage
HERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Did we ever get results for the next festival?
I will announce it before we do that festival.

About the classes, only concern and this is something that probably isn't SUPER important but we do not have actual renders of a Mii in a Mech Suit or a Mii in a Monster Suit. I suppose I can whip something up in case either wins but that is one reason why I avoid fan-created characters.... we lack a render model for them and I have OCD on everything being "uniform".

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We had a tie with 2 to 3 classes so I’m holding a voting for how many classes we should include.

We will be submitting….

Submit a Hub Aesthetic Change

We will be changing our Smash Hub aesthetic to fit with Valentine’s Day. We won’t be doing this for our Mii Day Festival. Please make a submission how the Hub will change and what will be included.

We also did not get Sma****ines message submission. Please also submit tongue-in-cheek messages and puns people can send each other to invite one another for a Smash battle.

Please Submit a Spirit Event relating to Miis for the Mii Day Festival

Our collection of Spirits will be related to Miis and their games.

Please consult our Spirit page. You may submit a new Spirit related to Mii games as well as a battle.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Smash Hub Aesthetic
1700771918700.png

The center will have a massive mega-bouquet of roses for all the world to see, red rose petals scattered across the hub. Tiny cherubs will be seen here and there tending to this rose bouquet as well as delivering purchases from the shop to any Miis who have done so online. Several pink ribbons are strewn across the different spots, as well as large chocolate boxes scattered around the doorways.

"[Mii Name] Used Attract!"
"I Am All Of Me...and I could be yours' too."

Spirit Event
Love Is On The Stage
A Spirit event involving romantics from across the entire pool of Spirits. From romantics like Amy Rose to holders of the Lovers Arcana like Ann Takamaki, Spirits for this event should be involved in some level of romanticism.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Aesthetic
In addition to what Goliso added, white banners with red roses printed flow in the wind from the rooftops.

"You can One Stock me anytime."
"Meet me at Final Destination>"
"We are a winning Doubles."
Spirit Event
Love Is On The Stage
A Spirit event involving romantics from across the entire pool of Spirits. From romantics like Amy Rose to holders of the Lovers Arcana like Ann Takamaki, Spirits for this event should be involved in some level of romanticism.
I forgot to mention that Spirit Event was for the Mii Day Festival which we are doing concurrent submissions for along with this one. That being said, I like this one so we can utilize it.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of voting for a new Mii Class Fighter

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Mii Athlete1 (2)24
Mii Kaiju3 (6)06
Mii Mecha033
Mii Mage3 (6)27

So, we had about 6 votes plus my own but, at the moment, Mii Athlete and Mii Kaiju were tied 4 and 4. I ultimately decided to do a tiebreaker vote by ultimately voting for the Kaijuu. I greatly disagree with the submission but I am also biased towards the Athlete as I feel that is more appropriate, doable, and makes sense. That being said, I decided to vote for Mii Kaijuu. I have reservations about this one I considered the possibilities. While not as diverse as the Athlete in my opinion, I do think there are some fun possibilities that I would like to explore.

Mii Kaiju and Mii Mage will be our upcoming Mii Classes. That being, I am in need of a render for the Mii Kaiju...err... GolisoPower GolisoPower can we possibly rename it to Mii Brute or perhaps Mii Monster as Mii Kaijuu might not translate well into other languages?

So, if anyone can find a render of a monster that I can put a Mii Render into it, that would be great!....

Nevermind, I did find one that may work. But if you find something else, that would be great

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Shame, really wanted the Athlete honestly, Wii Sports and its spinoffs are so heavily associated with the Mii Brand and would have made perfect sense.
I agree but I didn't feel right giving my Mii Class the win just because I felt it made more sense. Especially given I was adamant about being the result....

Here is the render I quickly whipped up...

Mii Brute.png

Now, I intend to fully accept winnings and I do try to do things fairly. I sometimes back peddle on decisions but I always try to stick with my decisions. That being said, theoretically, if there is a majority call to include the Mii Athlete, given this is a democratic institution, I suppose I would have to put it up for a vote to see if we should also add in the Athlete.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I agree but I didn't feel right given my Mii Class the win just because I felt it made more sense....
I mean technically before the tiebreaker, more people did vote for Athlete, just weighed less. If you didn't want to give your own submission the win, felt like we could've just done a tiebreaker poll at the top. Especially since I don't really see much of a difference between voting for a submission solely because its your own, and voting against a submission solely because its your own. Both cases seem equally biased to me.

Just to clarify for the future, my reasons for calling for the runoff are not solely based on my personal preference for the Athlete, if the stated reason for the tiebreaker was "I genuinely think the Kaiju is better and think it would be a better addition for this project", then sure, I would've been more likely to accept the results, disappointed as I was. But the fact that the stated reason was "I think the Athlete makes more sense and has more potential, but I'm voting Kaiju anyways because Athlete is my own submission", makes it seem like the tiebreaker was based around who submitted what rather than the actual merit of the submissions themselves, which I think is a unpleasant precedent to set.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I mean technically before the tiebreaker, more people did vote for Athlete, just weighed less. If you didn't want to give your own submission the win, felt like we could've just done a tiebreaker poll at the top. Especially since I don't really see much of a difference between voting for a submission solely because its your own, and voting against a submission solely because its your own. Both cases seem equally biased to me.
Fair enough, I just wanted to put the matter behind us and move forward. I will put it up for a vote then. I have a render regardless. Technically, the Mii Athlete was within the "2 point strike range" after my votes. I just didn't want to run yet against another run-off poll.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
To the thread...

So we had voted for the Mii Classes and there was a tie between the Mii Kaijuu and Mii Athlete with the Kaijuu getting two-point votes and the Athlete getting 1 point vote. Typically, when this happens, I often take into account that the one with a higher number of point votes is the favored winner. This is done for content I really do not want to do a run-off poll such as Assist Trophies. In addition, when it comes to my own submitted content, I tend to vote against it or even ensure it does not get pushed through. This is one reason I often do not either submit or vote - to avoid bias. I have been submitted more often than late as we getting fewer and fewer submissions as well as votes. I will post about that separately.

Now, as for the Mii Classes issue, we voted to include only 2 of them which is fair and the outcome I did desire. That being said, the Mii Athlete and Mii Kaiju were tied so I actively voted against the Athlete in order to give the Kaijuu the win to avoid a run-off poll. Not exactly fair of me but, even now, I don't really have the time over the weekend to attend to the thread as I had earlier. So I wanted to get things decided quickly. I could of just not mentioned it and said "yeah, Kaijuu won" but I wanted to be transparent about my intentions as sometimes they have been called out in the past.

I have a point policy I have enforced in the past regards to highly important content such as fighters and stages where, if they are within a striking range of a certain amount of points, I will execute a run-off-poll. I decided not to go this route because A) I wanted to get things developed quickly and 2) I wanted to get things decided quickly so I made two executive decisions: 1) push the Kaijuu through by voting for him and 2) not conducting a run-off poll even though the Athlete was within the point striking range (if that makes sense).

Now, here is another thing, it took me an hour to get the submissions counted and up. Technically, it should take 10 minutes to do it but, well, like I said... I busy. I am doing this as I work. It's a work that is super flexible as the hours are decided by me but it is what it is.

Anyways, during that time, I failed to check the updated results and now Mii Mecha is also in the fray so

Here are the current submissions and I have since stopped accepting votes

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Mii Athlete1 (2)24
Mii Kaiju3 (6)06
Mii Mecha1 (2)35
Mii Mage3 (6)38

That being said, looking at the time stamps, I started writing my post around 10:00. The vote was cast right before 12:00. I posted my results at 12:50 so I will honor that as that was on my for not alerting the thread I was counting submissions and closing votes.

This gives further credence to doing a run-off poll for the following classes: Athlete, Kaijuu, and Mecha. I will be doing a poll at the top of the thread and it will end in 6 hours. Please do vote.

Secondly, I have noticed a huge dip in participation. I fully understand the root cause of it and had expected it - people are not interested in submitting knick-knacks. Just like in the real world, people are drawn to character inclusions and the content that brings them with them. I can only imagine that, in the real world of Smash Infinite Beyond, people are like "WHERE ARE THE ****ING CHARACTERS?!?!" and slowly losing steam. I intended that to happen and wanted that to happen. I think it builds an interesting idea that people are interested in Smash and the hype involved solely due to the characters and its especially evident here with newcomer submissions. And once the game ends, interest dies. I was pulling 19-25 votes earlier with a decrease if it's not a newcomer vote. It goes with the territory but I find it particularly interesting.

I thought the Mii Class submissions and votes would bring people back to the thread hence why I wanted to push it forward to get interest in it but I found it really interesting that, for a topic that has been prominent since the Infinite era, we didn't have much participation. Only 3 posts in the discussion round, four submissions, and 7 votes discounting mine. That's been the highest since Infinite Beyond "ended" and, even then, Infinite Beyond never pulled the same numbers as Infinite did.

I fully understand the reasoning and the results are as intended but I am curious, if we ever do intend to include a newcomer, if we will see activity back in the thread, and if this would correlate back to how "Infinite Beyond" would be received in its own world. Would people go to other games and only come back to Infinite Beyond for characters or would they be content with our festivals?

Tl;dr: the lack of participation and voting in this thread mirrors, I believe, the Smash fan's view of a post-launch Infinite Beyond and their conditioning to only be excited for newcomers.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I do see the Mii Classes as kind of equivalent to adding a newcomer. Sakurai labels the three Mii Classes in Smash Ultimate with different numbers and they're counted as separate characters on the Menu CSS. I mean, yeah, they're not going to draw as many "oohs" and "aahs" as adding Crash or Master Chief, but I still see them as adding new characters to the roster nonetheless.

I think the lack of activity just corresponds to how Smashboards works? Like, even if we suddenly had a newcomer job, it's not like people who have stopped coming to the thread because of lack of interest in non newcomer jobs would suddenly return all at once, because it's not like they would get a specialized alert saying Infinite has a newcomer job. I suppose we could change the title of the thread, but there are still probably a bunch of people who don't actively check "New Posts" on a frequent enough basis, that would suddenly return here in some mass influx. Users on the site just generally like to stick to a handful of their own threads, and once they stop visiting a thread, the alerts stop for that thread. Again, it's not like we have specialized alerts saying, this thread has a Mii Costume job now, or this thread has a Character/Stage job now, the alerts simply say, "User replied to this thread".

And some people might also find it difficult to return to a thread after an extended absence because they would get overwhelmed by all the new content. Like can you imagine someone who hasn't been active on this project since Infinite's base game, suddenly returning here and having to catch up with all the new content and mechanics that have been added since then? They might just choose to join another Smashboards Creates thread instead to start from scratch, or just a smaller SB Creates project in general with significantly less content that would be easier to catch up on.

Which might be another source of the lack of activity compared to early Infinite, there are just so many Smashboards Creates threads now and so much more competition than before. And since actively participating in just one Smashboards Creates thread requires so much energy and time, people might have a limited number of them they can participate in and only go with their favorites.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
And mods, please don't warn me about triple-posting....

Given that Mii Mage is an inclusion for the top Mii Class, we will be accepting them outright. They got 3 total 2-point votes hence solidifying them as the winner so I would like to proceed forward with the Mii Mage and work on Moveset and Specials. Now, I generally do only include Specials in their character page on the front page but I am working on incorporating the entire moveset in some way. The front page is already slow enough but I am thinking of linking it to the wikia page. Anyways, if you want to submit standard moves, just know that I will honor those submissions and incorporate them into a moveset later down the road....

Submit the Mii Mage Specials

We will work on including Specials for our Mii Mage. Let's first take a look at the other Specials from the Mii Brawler, Mii Swordfighter, and Mii Gunner...

Mii Fighter ClassNeutralSideUpDown
:ultbrawler:
  1. Shot Put
  2. Flashing Mach Punch
  3. Exploding Side Kick
  1. Onslaught
  2. Burning Dropkick
  3. Suplex
  1. Soaring Axe Kick
  2. Thrust Uppercut
  3. Helicopter Kick
  1. Head-On Assault
  2. Feint Jump
  3. Counter Throw
:ultswordfighter:
  1. Gale Strike
  2. Shruiken of Light
  3. Burning Blade
  1. Airborne Assault
  2. Gale Stab
  3. Chakram
  1. Stone Scabbard
  2. Hero Spin
  3. Skyward Slash Dash
  1. Blade Counter
  2. Reversal Slash
  3. Power Thrust
:ultgunner:
  1. Charge Blast
  2. Laser Blaze
  3. Grenade Launch
  1. Flame Pillar
  2. Stealth Burst
  3. Gunner Missile
  1. Lunar Launch
  2. Cannon Jump Kick
  3. Arm Rocket
  1. Echo Reflector
  2. Bomb Drop
  3. Absorbing Vortex

It is important to note a lot of the custom specials and even some of the specials are based entirely on current moves. For example,

Exploding Side Kick -> Falcon Kick
Suplex -> Koopa Klaw
Thrust Uppercut -> Shoryuken
Feint Jump -> Flip Jump
Shuriken of Light -> Water Shuriken
Hero's Spin -> Spin Attack
Blade Counter -> every counter
Charge Blast -> Charged Shot
Flame Pillar -> PK Fire
Bomb Drop -> Samus' Bomb

So, I want to stick true to the Mii Class formula of including moves that are based on existing characters. I know that might not be as fun so we can include one or two unique moves.

We are first going to work on the following...

Submit Mii Mage Default Special Moves plus Custom Moves

Unlike other SSB4 Custom moves, Mii Fighters are not directly linked together meaning we can be free in what we submit but we do need to use prior magical-based attacks as a basis.

Let's take a look at the character list that utilizes Magic. Please note that attacks such as Hero's Command List or Zagreus' Cast/Boon Select are exempt from submission. Character gimmicks cannot be included. We are choosing from simple magical attacks from a pool of characters. We are also not allowing for certain Pokemon characters but I did include Pikachu and Mewtwo due to some of their attacks being "magical".

Pikachu
Ness
Lucas
Mewtwo
Zelda

Palutena
Rosalina & Luma (cannot include Lma's obviously so it lacks the Luma'ness of the move)
Robin
Hero
Sephiroth
Sora
Bayonetta
Isaac
Ashley
Reimu
Ahri

You may submit up to 2 moves. That means 6 people can submit content. When submitting, please indicate the category move it is (neutral special or neutral special custom move) and then a description of what it is PLUS what move it is based on. Now, I may adjust these based on the submissions so your inclusion might not stay intact but we will just have to see.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
If the themes here are too specific I can swap them out for something more generic. Wanted to go for some unique elemental magic.

Chinese Dragon Spell

Materializes a tiny Chinese dragon from fire
Assigned: Up special
Based on: PSI Thunder

Sahara Snow
1700854924362.jpeg

Creates a spiraling snow/sandstorm
Assigned: Down Special
Based on: Thunder

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Neutral Special
Arcane Bolt
1700855337059.png

Based On: Kazuya's Devil Blaster

The Mii Mage takes a bit to charge some power, purple lightning shooting up their robes, before they fire a singular long-range bolt of lightning from their hand that deals 9% damage on hit and less damage to everyone after the first for hit.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Essence Theft

Mii Mage casts a dark spell to drain the health of opponents and heal a little of their own. Obviously adjusted for whether the match is Stamina or Percentage based, just like the original move.

Lifting Wind
Assigned: Up Special

Mii Mage casts a wind spell to lift themselves up into the air.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I do see the Mii Classes as kind of equivalent to adding a newcomer. Sakurai labels the three Mii Classes in Smash Ultimate with different numbers and they're counted as separate characters on the Menu CSS. I mean, yeah, they're not going to draw as many "oohs" and "aahs" as adding Crash or Master Chief, but I still see them as adding new characters to the roster nonetheless.

I think the lack of activity just corresponds to how Smashboards works? Like, even if we suddenly had a newcomer job, it's not like people who have stopped coming to the thread because of lack of interest in non newcomer jobs would suddenly return all at once, because it's not like they would get a specialized alert saying Infinite has a newcomer job. I suppose we could change the title of the thread, but there are still probably a bunch of people who don't actively check "New Posts" on a frequent enough basis, that would suddenly return here in some mass influx. Users on the site just generally like to stick to a handful of their own threads, and once they stop visiting a thread, the alerts stop for that thread. Again, it's not like we have specialized alerts saying, this thread has a Mii Costume job now, or this thread has a Character/Stage job now, the alerts simply say, "User replied to this thread".

And some people might also find it difficult to return to a thread after an extended absence because they would get overwhelmed by all the new content. Like can you imagine someone who hasn't been active on this project since Infinite's base game, suddenly returning here and having to catch up with all the new content and mechanics that have been added since then? They might just choose to join another Smashboards Creates thread instead to start from scratch, or just a smaller SB Creates project in general with significantly less content that would be easier to catch up on.

Which might be another source of the lack of activity compared to early Infinite, there are just so many Smashboards Creates threads now and so much more competition than before. And since actively participating in just one Smashboards Creates thread requires so much energy and time, people might have a limited number of them they can participate in and only go with their favorites.
Certainly excellent points. I wasn’t trying to come off complaining or, like, astonished. This was wholly expected. I just found it interesting how certain moments here are full of crazy with activity and then others barely get anything pushed through. And this usually lines up with newcomer discussion and submissions.

Like, when I do colors and costumes for festivals, I see an uptick in activity. Other things, not so much. The Mii Class submission was the most amount of votes we have had got a while now. I would wager if I did a newcomer submission round, the thread would pick up in activity. Not like how Infinite was or even Infinite Beyond. The game finishing, no newcomer submissions, and non-related game submission content are all huge reasons as to why there is a lack of involvement

I don’t mind it at all though. We get stuff through and anything we don’t, I do it so it’s ok. I just didn’t want to go the route we did for dlc in I finite. To check things up

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Time Trap
Down Special
Based on: Bayonetta's Witch Time
It is very similar to default witch time, but ranged and physical attacks all slow the same length.

Cold Cone
Side Special
Based On: Sora's Blizzaga

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the submissions we have so far....

Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario , the first one was perfectly fine but the second one, well, I think would be super confusing for those who don't quite understand the idea behind it. It would be like "Why is there brown stuff in the ice and why is it named after a desert". I think that is quite the stretch. The first one is great though.

I will be submitting one for the Side Special Default and Custom Neutral:

Side Special Default:

Magi-Orb
Character: Ahri
Neutral Special Custom
Throws a magical orb out which returns back like a boomerang. The only difference is that it has a wider radius of attack but also makes it slower.

Light Wisps
Character: Sephy
Side Default
A chargeable projectile that can attach up to five wisps based on the charge. After a certain amount of time, the wisps will attack the opponent. It has functions just like with Sephiroth but creates a blast of light instead.

I also can't believe I forgot to add Zelda to that list!

Neutral SpecialSide SpecialUp SpecialDown Special
DefaultArcane BoltLight WispsFlaming Dragon
Custom 1Magi-OrbCold ConeLifting WindTime Trap
Custom 2Flying BroomstickEssence Theft

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright I got one for Down Special:

Dice Spell
(Losely) Based on Hero's Command Selection

The Mii summons a dice and depending of the number it casts one of 6 spells:
  1. Boom Boom: A short ranged explosion appears in front of the mage dealing a lot of damage if the opponent is in the exact place.
  2. Mirror Mirror: The Mii gets under the effects of that Earthbound item I forget its name but is basically projectile reflection.
  3. Flash Flash: The Mii creates a slow projectile that explodes in a flash of light stunning the enemy.
  4. Chew Chew: The Mii summons food to eat and heal, they are mere items so other opponents can catch it and recover too.
  5. Doom Doom: The Mii shoots a spell with similar propierties to the Killer Edge, being able to do impressive damage if the reaction is favorable.
  6. Nap Nap: If you aren't lucky, the Mii will end casting this to themselves, falling asleep. This is kinda for balance sake.
If someone can do the concept better I'm fine with them replacing my submission.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Side Special 2
Vine Tangle (Original)
The Mii summons spiny vines onto the floor. This has two functions: if someone was in the range of the spell when it was first activated, they will get buried, and when the vine is fully summon it will be treated like any other spiked platform, dealing damage and launching anyone who touches it upward. After a while the vine will wither a die, up to two vines will be summoned and any new vine after that will kill the oldest vine.

Neutral Special 2
Geokinesis (Rosalina and Luma)
The Mii summons a giant rock in front of itself. This rock can provide many different functions, it can block a single projectile before shattering, it can absorb enemy damage, and can be launched foward as a slow but powerful projectile. When held down the Mii can hold the foward while moving, however they can't dash or double jump in this stat.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright I got one for Down Special:

Dice Spell
(Losely) Based on Hero's Command Selection

The Mii summons a dice and depending of the number it casts one of 6 spells:
  1. Boom Boom: A short ranged explosion appears in front of the mage dealing a lot of damage if the opponent is in the exact place.
  2. Mirror Mirror: The Mii gets under the effects of that Earthbound item I forget its name but is basically projectile reflection.
  3. Flash Flash: The Mii creates a slow projectile that explodes in a flash of light stunning the enemy.
  4. Chew Chew: The Mii summons food to eat and heal, they are mere items so other opponents can catch it and recover too.
  5. Doom Doom: The Mii shoots a spell with similar propierties to the Killer Edge, being able to do impressive damage if the reaction is favorable.
  6. Nap Nap: If you aren't lucky, the Mii will end casting this to themselves, falling asleep. This is kinda for balance sake.
If someone can do the concept better I'm fine with them replacing my submission.
I mentioned earlier than due to complexity, the Commanf select and other gimmicks are not allowed. While not as fun, this makes things more easy to compile and makes the character not already overly complex.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions! We will begin now submitting for....

Additional Content for the Mii Mage

As per usual, we will be submitting the following content related to the Mii Gunner:

Entrance Animation (1)
Idle Pose (2)
Taunts (4)
Victory Pose (3)
Splash Title (1)

Now, for those who may need a reference for the above submissions:

:ultbrawler::ultswordfighter::ultgunner:
Entrance Animation
Idle Poses
Taunts

Victory Screens

Much like the Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner, the Mage will have a number of consistent attributes. Those being:
  • Utilizing the Mii's face for the Kirby Hat
  • A Boxing Ring Title of "The Mage of Many Faces"
  • Same Victory theme
  • Same victory chant

Now, based on the results, the Mii Athlete won the voting round. I know this was a bit more convoluted than usual but I want to thank everyone for taking the time to vote.

Submit Special Moves for the Mii Athelete
Much like how we did with the Mage, the Mii Athlete will get two customs moves per Special so we need 12 total moves with each person able to submit two moves per submission.

That being said, we will be moving the Mii Brawler's Neutral Special Shotput to that of the Mii Athelte's Neutral Special as it makes sense. We will be giving the Mii Brawler a new Special as a result in the next job along with deciding our Final Smashes for both new classes.

Neutral SpecialSide SpecialUp SpecialDown Special
DefaultShotput
Custom 1
Custom 2

Now, due to a lack of concrete attacks from draw from, we can do the following:
  • Make up our own athletic-based moves (this makes a lot of sense for some of the attacks.)
  • Draw from athletic-like moves with Wii Fit Trainer being probably our best source material
  • Taking other character attacks and giving them an.... athletic fair.
    • Giving them Zamus' Plasma Whip but, instead, it is a rhythmic ribbon.
    • Giving them Simon/Richter's Cross but having it be Frisbee
    • Giving them Wario Bike but, instead, it is a ten-speed bike meant for racing

Depending on the ratio of "unique attacks: compared to "borrow attacks", we may revisit the Mii Mage and maybe assign a few more attacks to be unique ones to balance these two classes out.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Mii Athlete Specials

Tennis Shot

Assigned: Side Special

Loosely based on Wii Fit Trainer's Header, the Mii Athlete takes out a tennis racket and ball and launches the tennis ball forward. The difference is that this attack is purely horizontal, unlike header where the soccer ball is launched from above, the tennis ball will be launched from the Mii's mid level and travel forward without verticality.

1700960999978.png

Bowling Knockout

The Mii Athlete rolls a heavy bowling ball forward in the same motion anyone would both in the actual game and in Wii Sports. The bowling ball travels solely on the ground, and is slower than the tennis ball, but does more damage.

1700961330320.png

Mii Mage Content

Taunt

The Mii Mage takes out it's wand or staff and raises it slightly above their head, producing a small light at the end of the weapon.

Victory Screen
The Mii Mage comes riding in on a wave, created by a water spell that they cast. They then hold out their wand or staff to their side in the same pose the Mii Swordfighter does with their sword in the top 2 victory screens at the end, or the Mii Gunner does with their gun in their victory screens at the end.

Idle Pose
The Mii Mage takes their wand or staff, and twirls it around like a baton.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mii Athlete move:
Pitcher's Glove - Neutral Special

Picks up a projectile and reflects it - however, when Mii Athlete picks up the projectile, they can charge the throw to go faster and stronger. Charge cannot be held, so sorry Villager fans. Fully charged Samus blast into fully charged Pitcher Glove will be a nightmare... a very situational and rarely practical nightmare, but still.

Pole Vault - Up Special

Functions basically as you'd expect it to - the pole is a hard wall, so think of it as a more rushdowny Steve block. No hitbox on either the pole or the Mii whatsoever.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Mii Ahtlete Specials: Fencing Stab
Assigned: Neutral Special

This Special Mii give a stab with a Fencing sword

Boxing Uppercut
Assigned: Up Special

This Special Mii gives a uppercut with a Boxing glove

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Mii Mage Animations:
Entrance: Several purple stars twinkle in a surrounding area before a bigger star flashes for a moment, revealing the Mii Mage in all their glory.

Taunt: The Mii Mage causes the staff to float before spreading their hands, a large spellbook appearing and flipping their pages by themselves before vanishing.

Victory Animation: The Mii Mage twirls their wand/staff for a bit before shooting a spray of magic bolts that explode in mid-air, generating celebratory fireworks.

Mii Athlete Specials:

Down Special:
Power Breath:
Wii Fit Trainer
This is pretty much Deep Breathing applied to a Mii Fighter. The difference is that it trades any form of healing for much stronger buffs, making this a riskier status Special overall.

Side Special:
BMX Burst:
Wario
The Mii Athlete brings out a BMX Bicycle and rides forward with exceptional force. It's generally weaker overall than Wario's Bike, but it moves faster and is lighter overall.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our current Specials submissions

I am adding the following:

Side Special
Plasma Whip - > Ribbon Lash: Takes out a Rhythmic Ribbon and lashes it forward. It lacks the electrical aspect of the attack but it does equal damage across the ribbon's length.

Up Special
Trampoline: Sets out a trampoline and can bounce on it. Opponents can bounce it. This is based on the Pac-Jump.

NeutralSideUpDown
DefaultShotputTennis ShotTrampolineBowling Knockout
Custom 1Pitcher's GloveBMX BurstPole VaultPower Breath
Custom 2Fencing StabRibbon Lash

Boxing Uppercut is declined due to being too close to one of the Brawler's Up Special. We are avoiding Boxing-type attacks as they can be easily attributed to the Mii Brawler.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here are our current Specials submissions

I am adding the following:

Side Special
Plasma Whip - > Ribbon Lash: Takes out a Rhythmic Ribbon and lashes it forward. It lacks the electrical aspect of the attack but it does equal damage across the ribbon's length.

Up Special
Trampoline: Sets out a trampoline and can bounce on it. Opponents can bounce it. This is based on the Pac-Jump.

NeutralSideUpDown
DefaultShotputTennis ShotTrampolineBowling Knockout
Custom 1BMX BurstPole VaultPower Breath
Custom 2Fencing StabRibbon Lash

Boxing Uppercut is declined due to being too close to one of the Brawler's Up Special. We are avoiding Boxing-type attacks as they can be easily attributed to the Mii Brawler.
Where is the Pitcher Glove move?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Pole Vault - Up Special

Functions basically as you'd expect it to - the pole is a hard wall, so think of it as a more rushdowny Steve block. No hitbox on either the pole or the Mii whatsoever.
I am filling the front page out and this description doesn't really explain the move that is easy to understand for everyone. Could you please explain it in more detail for us?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I am filling the front page out and this description doesn't really explain the move that is easy to understand for everyone. Could you please explain it in more detail for us?
The Mii jumps off of a pole vault, sending them flying both horizontally and vertically (bot mostly horizontally) in an arc pattern - the pole is a hard wall that opponents will bump into, somewhat like Steve's blocks. There is no offensive use to this move.

Last edited:
Top Bottom