• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which option should we go with? I can't operate both the wikia and front page anymore.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Winter-themed Mii Costume: Santa's Hat (Headgear)

51Gb8GLccNL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

I don't know if this count as Winter-themed,but it fit on Christmas-themed

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1699923062713.png

Snow Queen (Mii Swordfighter)
The Mii Swordfighter gains an Aerith-style outfit partially inspired by the titular Snow Queen from the story by Hans Christian Andersen. The hat consists of a crown icicles atop a head of icy-blue hair, while the outfit in question consists of a green boa based on an aurora, white sparkly robes and a pair of white boots. The weapon in question is a staff with a snowflake shape on the top.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Costume: Woolly Mammoth
1699927578377.jpeg

Basically, the icon of the Ice Age, the Mammoth would be a Mii Gunner, with charge attackes firing from the Mammoth’s trunk.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Costume: Woolly Mammoth
View attachment 380619
Basically, the icon of the Ice Age, the Mammoth would be a Mii Gunner, with charge attackes firing from the Mammoth’s trunk.
That doesn’t really work well when considering the modeling of the Mii Gunner costume compared to the mammoth’s trunk. Sorry but I’m unable to accept this as a Mii Gunner costume.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Gingerbread-Men_7-SQ.jpg

Gingerbread Man
This is a sword fighter costume that dresses your mii up as the classic Christmas beaked treat. It comes with a Candy Cane sword.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions! Here are our submissions!

Winter Mii Costume

Snowman (Brawler)

undefined
View attachment 380605

Building a snowman is a classic pastime of winter in many places around the world. This would be a masked brawler, with sticks for arms wearing gloves, wearing a scarf and a top hat, a carrot nose, and the traditional smiley face made of stones.
Gawdy (Gunner)

They would have Reindeer Antlers with a light up red nose

For the body they would have an Ugly Christmas sweater with the Smash Logo On It, Their gun is the same as always but the gun is covered in Gawdy Christmas Lights.
Winter-themed Mii Costume: Santa's Hat (Headgear)

View attachment 380611

I don't know if this count as Winter-themed,but it fit on Christmas-themed
View attachment 380617
Snow Queen (Mii Swordfighter)
The Mii Swordfighter gains an Aerith-style outfit partially inspired by the titular Snow Queen from the story by Hans Christian Andersen. The hat consists of a crown icicles atop a head of icy-blue hair, while the outfit in question consists of a green boa based on an aurora, white sparkly robes and a pair of white boots. The weapon in question is a staff with a snowflake shape on the top.
View attachment 380626
Gingerbread Man
This is a sword fighter costume that dresses your mii up as the classic Christmas beaked treat. It comes with a Candy Cane sword.
Yeti Costume

Cartoonish Yeti costume for Mii Brawler.
I will also be adding a headgear which is a....

1700002137588.png

Present Headgear
It can be for any Mii Costume. It can also be customized with red, blue, green, white, and yellow wrapping paper.

Here are our submissions:

• Snowman (Mii Brawler)
  • Gawdy Reindeer (Gunner)
  • Santa Hat (All classes)
  • Snow Queen (Swordfighter)
  • Gingerbread Man (Swordfighter)
  • Present (All classes)
  • Yet (Brawler)
Please go here to vote

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will begin the following jobs...

Submit Spirits the Spirit Event for the Festival of Ice

We will be collecting Spirits that will be made available for this time period. Please submit Spoirits from our collection that can be incorporated into this listing.
You can find our list of Spirits here from Smash Infinite and here from Infinite Beyond.

Submit a Pose Related to the Festival of Ice

We will begin collecting collectibles to include in our Collectibles selection. For starters, we will begin to submit a pose that we can include in our pose listing. All of these will be Master classes. They should not have any religious connections.​

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Pose:
1700076682936.png

SNOWBALL FIGHT!
The Mii crouches down as a snow fort appears around them, a large pile of snowballs plopped next to him. The Mii will then grab a snowball and start automatically throwing them at nearby Miis. This is an indefinite pose that lasts until the player inputs any movement.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will continue to allow submissions for Spirits! We also fulfilled all of the requirements for poses as we are accepting four of them! They are...

• Holiday Cookie Feast
  • Present For You
  • Snow Angel
  • Snowball Fight!

We will be opening up submissions for....

Winter-themed Airship and Speeder

We are accepting just 2 airships and 3 speeders in total. Please submit an airship and a speeder. If you wish to submit only one, you may do so. The Ariships and Speeders need to be different. While Christmas is obviously ok, winter/ice-themed ones can be utilized.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I looked at the results of our mii costume voting and found out I only included up to 2 points. I redid the voting but we have lots of time. Please revote if you already voted or cast a new vote if you didn't. We only had 4 votes last time.

Click here to vote

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Airship

North Pole Train

undefined

The Polar Express is a beloved holiday book/film about some children that travel to the North Pole via a steam locomotive. Obviously we won't be directly calling this the Polar Express, presuming copyrighted material is off the table, but this will be a homage in a similar way the beam sword item in real Smash is to lightsabers. Toy locomotive sets are also generally a popular classical gift to receive during the holidays. With the design, it won't be a direct copy of the Polar Express, but a generic train design that's close enough to evoke the feeling of it, again similar to the Beam Sword.

Speeder

Reindeer Bike

A bike shaped after a reindeer. Think the Yoshi Bike from Mario Kart 8 but reindeer instead of Yoshi themed.

undefined

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Airship:
1700090518979.png

Giant Partridge
There isn't exactly a pear tree for this fella, but it'll have to make do. When booting up with the Giant Partridge selected, the Mii will be holding tight on its back before hopping off. The Partridge will linger for a few seconds, chirp a few times, then fly off.

Speeder:
1700090313939.png

Bobsled

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Airship
Snowflake; Hop ontop of a giant snowflake and rocket forward!

Speeder
Snowmobile: Grind through the snow as if you are gliding!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry, everyone, I had an issue last night that caused me to become busy. Here are the results of our voting for a Mii Costume!

Name5 Points4 Points3 Points2 Points2 Points1 Point
Snowman2 (10)1 (4)00216
Gawdy Reindeer0002 (4)15
Santa Hat1 (5)2 (8)01 (2)015
Snow Queen1 (5)001 (2)57
Gingerbread Man01 (4)2 (6)1 (2)012
Present Hat1 (5)02 (6)0112
Yeti01 (4)1 (3)018

We are accepting the top four submissions including ties as we are restricting up to 4 spots.

• Snowman Mii Brawler
  • Santa Hat (headgear - all classes)
  • Present Hat (head gear - all classes)
  • Gingerbread Mii Swordfighter
Next, let's look at our submissions for the Airship and Speeder!

Santa's Sleigh (Airship)
Airship

North Pole Train

undefined

The Polar Express is a beloved holiday book/film about some children that travel to the North Pole via a steam locomotive. Obviously we won't be directly calling this the Polar Express, presuming copyrighted material is off the table, but this will be a homage in a similar way the beam sword item in real Smash is to lightsabers. Toy locomotive sets are also generally a popular classical gift to receive during the holidays. With the design, it won't be a direct copy of the Polar Express, but a generic train design that's close enough to evoke the feeling of it, again similar to the Beam Sword.

Speeder

Reindeer Bike

A bike shaped after a reindeer. Think the Yoshi Bike from Mario Kart 8 but reindeer instead of Yoshi themed.

undefined
Airship:
View attachment 380682
Giant Partridge
There isn't exactly a pear tree for this fella, but it'll have to make do. When booting up with the Giant Partridge selected, the Mii will be holding tight on its back before hopping off. The Partridge will linger for a few seconds, chirp a few times, then fly off.

Speeder:
View attachment 380681
Bobsled
Airship
Snowflake; Hop ontop of a giant snowflake and rocket forward!

Speeder
Snowmobile: Grind through the snow as if you are gliding!
View attachment 380688
Christmas Tree Airship

View attachment 380689
Candy Cane Speeder
Speeder - Snow Shovel

Airship - Snow Globe

Just the globe, no base, also has a snowman inside.
Let's take a look at them in listed form

Airships
  • Santa's Sleigh
  • North Pole Train
  • Giant Patridge
  • Giant Snowflake
  • Christmas Tree
  • Snow Globe
Speeders
  • Reindeer Bike
  • Bobsled
  • Snowmobile
  • Candy Cane
  • Snow Shovel

PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO VOTE

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submit a Winter-themed Costume

Please submit a winter-themed costume. Please note that Sora, Byleth, Daisy, and Link are exempt from getting a winter-themed costume. Please provide the costume name and character, what color it represents, and a picture if applicable.

Submit a Winter-themed Costume
Please submit a winter-themed color swap for a character. Please note that Mario, 2B, Villager, Dark Samus, Doomslayer, and Sonic are exempt from getting a submission. You can view the colors I prepared from our past submissions.

Please submit the character, the color it represents, and an image for the basis. Again, this should not change the model but, rather, just the coloration.

Also, as a reminder, we are launching the Festival of Feasts on Monday, the 20th.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Model swap: Snow Golem Steve
View attachment 380771
Has seperated legs.

Colour swap: Robin Red
Grey with a black beak and orange chest.
Costumes are meant to change the clothing of the character like how we had with other submissions. This is not a model swap submission. As well, this causes issues with rigging in regards to Steve's legs which are used in animations. This cannot be accepted.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Color Swap

Festive Ms. Pacman

Ms. Pacman gets a green bow, green lipstick, bright red eye makeup, and bright red gloves, symbolizing the holiday colors. Her boots are now light blue to reflect the color of snow, and have snowflake patterns on them.

Costume

Reindeer Yoshi

Yoshi gets his reindeer costume from Mario Kart Tour.

Promotional image for the 2019 Holiday Tour from Nintendo Co., Ltd.'s LINE account

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Color Swap:
Christmas Reindeer · Creative Fabrica

Johnny the Red-Helmed Spartan
(Master Chief)

Master Chief gains an alternate costume based on a reindeer, more specifically Rudolph. A beige suit of armor with a darker brown body suit beneath, the visor a bright red like Rudolph's nose.

Unique Alt:
Santa K. Roolaus
K. Rool Kringle by CaptainQuack64 on DeviantArt

(King K. Rool)

King K. Rool gains a full-on Santa Claus outfit with a large fluffy beard tied to his face. The beard has its own hair physics similar to the cape on his alt.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My winter costume will be Y2K ROB
IMG_0777.jpeg

I didn't want to do Christmas, generic winter had basically nothing to go off of, and I felt Hannukah was too much of a minefield - so, new year it is. ROB's caught up in the new year fear mongering circa 1999 and gains a slightly yellowed tint with some damage, a beanie, a street preacher sign attached to his torso reading "Y2K: THE END IS NEAR!", and his eyes are swapped for an active countdown to the new year, done in an all red dot matrix (think a pinball screen) - though he does have eyelids to emote with, and when hit the countdown will turn green. It'll all be fine, just make you turn him off before midnight, you don't want to wake up in 1900.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I wanted to also mention that, up until this festival, all alt colors are mostly completed. They are under Changes from Infinite on the main page. There is a navigation section near the top to find it via links

My winter costume will be Y2K ROB
View attachment 380778
I didn't want to do Christmas, generic winter had basically nothing to go off of, and I felt Hannukah was too much of a minefield - so, new year it is. ROB's caught up in the new year fear mongering circa 1999 and gains a slightly yellowed tint with some damage, a beanie, a street preacher sign attached to his torso reading "Y2K: THE END IS NEAR!", and his eyes are swapped for an active countdown to the new year, done in an all red dot matrix (think a pinball screen) - though he does have eyelids to emote with, and when hit the countdown will turn green.
Why not just a Gold R.O.B. since the color Gold is used for New Years in many countries? Or "Winter Present ROB" to recreate him as a Christmas present.

This is a way to specific submission and one that a lot of people within the current generation would not get. This submission won't also be accepted.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
After some consideration, I decided to accept your snowman swap as long as the legs on steve are visible due to Steve's moving mechanics.

Here are my submissions....

Anna Wealth-Wisher
Color: White

1700325223204.png

While we obviously focus on a lot of the Christmas tropes this festival brings, this shines light on the New Year tropes within a Japanese fashion.

Colors
Festive Phoenix Wright

Gives Phoenix wright a green coat and pants, red shirt, and a white tie.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Winter alternate costume: Elves Ice Climbers

images (2).jpeg

(This image can be illustrative,just think that Ice Climbers are wearing elves costumes)

The alternate costume is Ice Climbers as santa elves,incluing they have elves ears,Popo is wearing green elf costume and Nana is wearing red elf costume,and their hammers are hammer toys

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I prefer Y2K ROB over Snow Golem Steve, so I will be keeping that.

I wanted to also mention that, up until this festival, all alt colors are mostly completed. They are under Changes from Infinite on the main page. There is a navigation section near the top to find it via links

Why not just a Gold R.O.B. since the color Gold is used for New Years in many countries? Or "Winter Present ROB" to recreate him as a Christmas present.

This is a way to specific submission and one that a lot of people within the current generation would not get. This submission won't also be accepted.
The initial issue was the Steve model swap. That is not what the costumes are for as they are not meant to swap models - just provide a fun costume for that character that caters to the current theming. Everybody has done just that in past submissions. I thought of perhaps a workaround and felt that we could do the leg thing as the costume is more on point than your later submission. However, the Y2K R.O.B. costume is based on a bygone era that is largely forgotten by the masses or, at most, is remembered as a time of fear and worry that is far too niche and unrecognizable. Kids today will have no idea what this costume is referencing and Smash is not the time or place to be educating kids about Y2K. This is a Winter-themed submission; nothing more. Y2K is not winter-themed. I know you like the y2K/early 2000's era of aesthetics but this is not a submission to push forward your own personal preferences in aesthetics. Everybody has been submitting faithfully and in regard to the theming and has done so in the past. So, regardless if you don't like the theme or not, Y2K is not considered a part of that. I will not be accepting it into voting. Steve is fine though.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
I will change my submission of my winter-thened alternate costume,i don't liked my submission of Ice Climbers as elves

Winter-Themed Alternate Costume (again,but different): Santa Ashley

Ashley_santa_wwgold.png

Ashley will be she with a santa clothes of this image

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will change my submission of my winter-thened alternate costume,i don't liked my submission of Ice Climbers as elves

View attachment 380813

Why not give Nana and Popo red and green colored alt colors? You still have that available.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
To give everyone an idea of what to expect coming up

• Shaders for our Airships and Speeders (Shaders are bi or tri color designs for them. See main page for info.)
  • New currency relevant to this festival that allows you to purchase content much easier than Gold
  • New Game Content that will come along with the Festival
  • Reminder that Festival of Feasts starts on Monday
  • Festival of Hearts renamed to Heart Festival
  • Heart Festival related content
    • To note, Heart Festival is very small compared to even the Festival of Feasts

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Okay i will change my submission from Santa Ashley to Elves Ice Climbers
I don't think you quite understand. You can submit an Alternate Costume AND Alternate Colors. Alternate Costume changes the character's appearance such as clothes. Colors just changes the colors of the current model.

So you can have Santa Ashley AND the Ice Climbers Christmas colors

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
I don't think you quite understand. You can submit an Alternate Costume AND Alternate Colors. Alternate Costume changes the character's appearance such as clothes. Colors just changes the colors of the current model.

So you can have Santa Ashley AND the Ice Climbers Christmas colors
Okay my submissions will be Ice Climbers in christmas colors and Santa Ashley as you said

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the Airship and Speeder!

Name4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Santa's Sleigh2 (8)1 (3)0011
North Pole Train01 (3)2 (4)19
Giant Patridge001 (2)13
Giant Snowflake1 (4)1 (3)007
Christmas Tree01 (3)1 (2)05
Snow Globe1 (4)0026

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Reindeer Bike2 (6)1 (2)07
Bobsled0011
Snowmobile1 (3)036
Candy Cane03 (6)06
Snow Shovel1 (3)003

We will be with the top 2 Airships and the top 3 Speeders

Airships: Santa's Sleigh and North Pole Train
Speeders: Reindeer Bike, Snowmobile. and Candy Cane

Next, here are our alternate costumes and colors

Model swap: Snow Golem Steve
View attachment 380771
Has seperated legs.

Colour swap: Robin Red
Grey with a black beak and orange chest.
Color Swap

Festive Ms. Pacman

Ms. Pacman gets a green bow, green lipstick, bright red eye makeup, and bright red gloves, symbolizing the holiday colors. Her boots are now light blue to reflect the color of snow, and have snowflake patterns on them.

Costume

Reindeer Yoshi

Yoshi gets his reindeer costume from Mario Kart Tour.

Promotional image for the 2019 Holiday Tour from Nintendo Co., Ltd.'s LINE account's LINE account
Color Swap:
Christmas Reindeer · Creative Fabrica

Johnny the Red-Helmed Spartan
(Master Chief)

Master Chief gains an alternate costume based on a reindeer, more specifically Rudolph. A beige suit of armor with a darker brown body suit beneath, the visor a bright red like Rudolph's nose.

Unique Alt:
Santa K. Roolaus
K. Rool Kringle by CaptainQuack64 on DeviantArt

(King K. Rool)

King K. Rool gains a full-on Santa Claus outfit with a large fluffy beard tied to his face. The beard has its own hair physics similar to the cape on his alt.
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
After some consideration, I decided to accept your snowman swap as long as the legs on steve are visible due to Steve's moving mechanics.

Here are my submissions....

Anna Wealth-Wisher
Color: White

View attachment 380801

While we obviously focus on a lot of the Christmas tropes this festival brings, this shines light on the New Year tropes within a Japanese fashion.

Colors
Festive Phoenix Wright

Gives Phoenix wright a green coat and pants, red shirt, and a white tie.

View attachment 380813

Glorious Gifts Marth (HM - Gifted Leader Chrom)
Costumes
  • Reindeer Yoshi
  • Santa K. Rools
  • Wealth-Wisher Anna
  • Santa Ashely
  • Gift-Giver Marth
Colors
  • Robin Red
  • Festive Ms. Pac-Man
  • Rudolph Chief
  • Holiday Party Phoenix
  • Christmas Eve Ice Climbers
That being said, the number of costumes and colors are within the parameters I chose so they are all accepted! Thank you everyone for submitting!

Top Bottom