• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Should we give Team Fortress the Team Match/Deathmatch option?

• Yes (Doing so allows players to play as a single character and a new Down Special)

• No (Doing keeps the character swap mechanic as intended.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
Alt costume - Heros shade (Link)
images.jpg

link would have one of his eyes completely closed at all times plus some vegetation would be added to his shield in this costume! Link would have a darker skin tone aswell

Alt color - blue melle Mario (Mario)
download.jpg

Mario would get his Blue alt from melle back

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for the submissions! I truly appreciate everything you submitted:

Shoot, man, most everyone's gone here. Welp, up to me to get to submittin'

Alternate Costume:
View attachment 380244
Rabbits (Inkling)
A deep-cut alternate costume, the Inkling will change into a Rabbit, a species that curiously the Inklings got their start as. Rabbits are commonly associated in Japan with the moon and mochi, the latter of which is associated with the Japanese fall festival Tsukimi. To corroborate this, the rabbit will be in a thick yukata themed after squids.

Alternate Color:
View attachment 380243
Jack-O'-Phazon (Dark Samus Orange)
Based on pumpkins in general, Dark Samus will be a bright-orange with whitish-yellow streaks, aligning her colors to that of a jack-o'-lantern.

Festival of Feasts Poses:
View attachment 380242

Pumpkin-Carving:
The Mii will sit down, take out a knife and start hacking away at a pumpkin. After some time passes, they will finish and turn it around, revealing one of the several franchise symbols for the series as a Jack-O'-Lantern.
Alternate Costume: Autumn Princess Zelda
This gives Zelda dark brown hair and puts maple leaves in her hair. Her circlet are twisted branches with a purple gem set within. Her robes are brownish in color and adorned with various leaves sewn into their fabric. The part of the model that has the triforce is a green sash adorned with yellow symbols similar to the triforce but has a dead tree instead. Her robe is also a green tunic. Her dress is notably shorter and extends only to the knee. She wears leather-based boots. While not visually based, here is an approximate appearance to Fall Zelda.

Alternate Colors: Autumnal Mario

This color scheme gives Mario an orange and brown scheme with an orange hat and shirt with brown overalls. His gloves are dark brown in color while the boots are more yellowish in color.

Autumn Pose: Playing in Leaves
The Mii throw their hands into the air as leaves magically appear and flutter back down.

That is partially my fault. That being said, the Festivals are a bit more streamlined with a timeline attached to it. You can see our list of Festivals. You can see the lost of upcoming jobs due to us following the flow of content listed there pretty closely.
Costume
Isabelle's Fall Outfit from New Horizons

Alternate Color
Flannel Lord Doom Slayer

Flannel's are commonly brought out in the fall (at least in parts of the US) because usually they are thicker pieces of clothing.

Pose
Big Feast
A mii will pull out a leg of Turkey and eat part of it.
Autumn Costumes

Farmer Daisy

Daisy gets her farmer costume from Mario Kart Tour.

Mario Kart Tour

Alternate Colors

Autumn Harvest 2B

2B gets an orange dress with pumpkin Jack O Lantern faces imprinted on it. Her blindfold and headband are red and yellow, respectively, to symbolize the colors of the harvest. Her boots are colored with patterns of hay.

Autumn Pose

Cornucopia Fun

A Mii pulls out a cornucopia and eats several fruits, vegetables, and grain items from it.
Alternate Costume: Halloween Town Sora

I'm not sure if this counts but this is one of most well-known designs for Sora when he visits Halloween Town. So I thought this would be fitting in general for the festival of feasts.
Alternate costume: Orange Pikachu
Basically a reference to Pawmot, which is my alpha team in Scarlet
Alternative Color: Black Sol
Alt Costume - Halloween Byleth

Sothis being altered in the Final Smash would be cool too if possible.

Alt Color - Patched Shirt Villager

Replaces the shirt of the default villager with this imfamous shirt you would have your outfit swapped with if you ran out of candy for villagers on Halloween in older Animal Crossing games.
Sugar Skull Makeup Jigglypuff

Went with Puff due to him being a floating head. Not sure if this would count as a colour or a skin.
Alt costume - Heros shade (Link)
View attachment 380288

link would have one of his eyes completely closed at all times plus some vegetation would be added to his shield in this costume! Link would have a darker skin tone aswell

Alt color - blue melle Mario (Mario)
View attachment 380289

Mario would get his Blue alt from melle back
Alternate Costume: Sonic The Werehog colors

View attachment 380292

Sonic will have the Werehog colors,incluing the spiked shoes

Alternate Costumes
  1. Rabbits (Inkling)
  2. Autumn Princess Zelda
  3. Fall Outfit Isabella
  4. Farmer Daisy
  5. Halloween Town Sora
  6. Halloween Byleth
  7. Hero Shade Link

Alternate Colors
  1. Jack o Lantern Samus
  2. Autumn Mario
  3. Plaid Doomslayer
  4. Autumn Harvest 2B
  5. Pawmot Pikachu
  6. Patched Shirt Villager
  7. Sugar Skull Jigglypuff
  8. Blue Alt Melee Mario
  9. Black Sol
  10. Werehog Sonic

Poses
  1. Pumpkin Carving
  2. Tossing Leaves
  3. Eating a Turkey Leg
  4. Corncuipia Fun

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

Our next job will be....

Submit Airships or Speeders Based on Fall
We will be adding an original airship and an original speeder based on fall-time themes. Please submit what these airships and speeders look like. This is an original design so please submit an original design based on this. Nothing should be based on a pre-existing airship or speeder from other games.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Thank you everyone for the submissions! I truly appreciate everything you submitted:

Alternate Costumes
  1. Rabbits (Inkling)
  2. Autumn Princess Zelda
  3. Fall Outfit Isabella
  4. Farmer Daisy
  5. Halloween Town Sora
  6. Halloween Byleth
  7. Hero Shade Link
  8. Werehog Sonic

Alternate Colors
  1. Jack o Lantern Samus
  2. Autumn Mario
  3. Plaid Doomslayer
  4. Autumn Harvest 2B
  5. Pawmot Pikachu
  8. Blue Alt Melee Mario

Poses
  1. Pumpkin Carving
  2. Tossing Leaves
  3. Eating a Turkey Leg
  4. Corncuipia Fun

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

Our next job will be....

We will be adding an original airship and an original speeder based on fall-time themes. Please submit what these airships and speeders look like. This is an original design so please submit an original design based on this. Nothing should be based on a pre-existing airship or speeder from other games.
While you quoted me, my color wasn't added. Just fyi.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion

Alternate Costumes
  1. Rabbits (Inkling)
  2. Autumn Princess Zelda
  3. Fall Outfit Isabella
  4. Farmer Daisy
  5. Halloween Town Sora
  6. Halloween Byleth
  7. Hero Shade Link
  8. Werehog Sonic

Alternate Colors
  1. Jack o Lantern Samus
  2. Autumn Mario
  3. Plaid Doomslayer
  4. Autumn Harvest 2B
  5. Pawmot Pikachu
  8. Blue Alt Melee Mario

Poses
  1. Pumpkin Carving
  2. Tossing Leaves
  3. Eating a Turkey Leg
  4. Corncuipia Fun

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

Our next job will be....

I made a mistake,it's Sonic Werehog alternate color,not costume

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Speeder:
1699320145899.png

Hayride:
A tractor carrying a cart full of hay. In this, there's a Fighting Alloy from Brawl driving the tractor and the Mii rides on the cart on the back. If with friends, they'll join you on the ride.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Witchs Broom Speeder

Self Explanatory

Leaf Covered Air Ship

An airship that looks like a giant pile of leaves, maybe with small openings for a door & windshield.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am a little bit busy. I want to get voting underway but I am not sure if I will have the chance. That being said, here are our submissions. I will post a voting link in a little bit.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of voting for character costumes as well as poses!

Festival of Feasts Costumes
Name5 Points4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Rabbits (Inkling)001 (3)2 (4)310
Autumn Princess Zelda01 (4)02 (4)210
Fall Outfit Isabella1 (5)01 (3)1 (2)111
Farmer Daisy2 (10)02 (6)2 (4)121
Halloween Town Sora2 (10)4 (16)01 (2)028
Halloween Byleth1 (5)3 (12)1 (3)1 (2)022
Hero Shade Link2 (10)02 (6)0117

As I said earlier, we are including four alternate costumes:
  1. Halloween Town Sora (28)
  2. Halloween Byleth (22)
  3. Farmer Daisy (21)
  4. Hero Shade Link (17)
Festival of Feasts Costumes and Colors
Name5 Points4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Jack o Lantern Samus5 (10)1 (4)1 (3)1 (2)019
Autumn Mario1 (5)1 (4)1 (3)0214
Plaid Doomslayer2 (10)1 (4)2 (6)0022
Autumn Harvest 2B1 (5)1 (4)1 (3)0113
Pawmot Pikachu001 (3)025
Patched Shirt Villager02 (8)02 (4)214
Sugar Skull Jigglypuff000011
Blue Alt Melee Mario002 (3)006
Black Sol Badguy1 (5)1 (4)00110
Sonic the Werehog Colors1 (5)01 (3)2 (4)012

As I said earlier, we are including six alternate colors:
  1. Plaid Doomslayer (22)
  2. Jack o Lantern Samus (19)
  3. Autumn Mario (14)
  4. Patched Shirt Villager (14)
  5. Autumn Harvest 2B (13)
  6. Sonic the Werehog (12)

Festival of Feasts Poses
Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Pumpkin Carving3 (6)28
Tossing Leaves2 (4)48
Eating a Turkey Leg2 (4)26
Cornucipa Fun1 (2)02

We will be including up to 3 Poses
  1. Pumpkin Carving (8)
  2. Tossing Leaves (8)
  3. Eating Turkey Leg (6)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Speeder

Turkey Leg Bike

View attachment 380301

A bike shaped like a Turkey leg, a common dish enjoyed at Thanksgiving.

Airship

Barnship

undefined

A giant airship shaped like a Barn house, commonly seen on farms.
Speeder:
View attachment 380304
Hayride:
A tractor carrying a cart full of hay. In this, there's a Fighting Alloy from Brawl driving the tractor and the Mii rides on the cart on the back. If with friends, they'll join you on the ride.
Witchs Broom Speeder

Self Explanatory

Leaf Covered Air Ship

An airship that looks like a giant pile of leaves, maybe with small openings for a door & windshield.
View attachment 380321
Cornucopia Airship

View attachment 380322
Giant Pumpkin Airship
I
View attachment 380324
Harvest Truck Speeder
D darkvortex submitted two airships which was against the rules. Just one. We are accepting one of the airships and one of the speeders. I will be submitting the Pumpkin Airship instead.

Also, we are a bit lopsided so I am submitting...

1699410202709.png

Hot Air Balloon

While it does not SCREAM fall, the colors of the Hot Air Balloon does with fall foliage decorating its canvas. We could even update the skin of the hot air balloon with relevant themes according to events.

Here are our submissions:

Airship
  • Barnship
  • Leave Covered Airship
  • Giant Pumpkin
  • Hot Air Balloon
Speeder
  • Turkey Leg Bike
  • Hayride
  • Witches Broom
  • Harvest Truck
PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of voting! A huge thank you to everyone who submitted the content.

Airship
Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Barnship1 (2)24
Leaf Covered Airship022
Giant Pumpkin2 (4)1 5
Hot Air Balloon3 (6)17

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Turkey Leg2 (4)04
Hayride3 (6)28
Witches Broom1 (2)35
Harvest Truck011

With that being said, our Airship will be the Hot Air Balloon and the Speeder will be the Hayride.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is our last job for the Festival of Feasts

Submit a Tag for the Festival of Feasts

Remember that Tags are stickers that can be placed around the Smash Hud but can also be used as banners for your Smash profile. Please submit a tag associated with Fall. We will accept up to 6 tags. Tags do vanish after a certain amount of time when the server is wiped following a new event, change of a new day, or placed over by another tag.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Keep in mind that any Halloween-based content that we added can be brought back for our 100% Halloween Festival next year. All of the content is time exclusive meaning it can only be obtained in the Festival of Feasts but they are available to be used afterwards. You can purchase this content using in-game Gold, real-life currency find them as treasure in the Smash Hud, prizes in Smash Dungeon or Boss Raid, or as prizes when fighting in Online Matches. Players who do not get all of this content will have to wait until next year to get some of it OR if we decide to bring back a few items throughout the year.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Tags:
1699499610017.png

Roasted Turkey Leg
A cut of Thanksgiving's most iconic poultry, and the best part of the turkey in general (I will die on this hill).

1699499937300.png

Harvest God
A god of the harvest from Celtic mythology, as fall is the harvest season in most cultures.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be starting our next festival later in the day. I find these festivals to be particularly interesting because, unlike in Ultimate and Infinite, we get to be more creative about our submissions. Before, we submitted content that was restricted mostly to video games and Nintendo. This allows us to be far more creative with our content but also allows us to adhere to a live update model which makes things, to me, more fun. It is something Smash hasn't done much in the past.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
'Tis the season to be jolly:
Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!

We will begin planning for the Festival of Snow which is set to be launched from 12/15 to 01/04. The Festival of Snow is an event that brings all Smashers together for winter-time fun such as snowball fights, snowman-building contests, and items and cosmetics relating to all things wintery. Please view the description we will be showing players when the festival is launched:

"The weather outside is frightful, but the Smash Ball is so delightful. Since we have no place to go - let's snow, let it snow, let it snow! The snow is piling up in the Smash Hub with tons of gifts for everyone! It's no better time to grab a warm beverage, cozy up by the fire, and let loose a Smash Attack! This event will pull out all the stops with not only a Seasons-oriented Episode but a global event right in the Hub!"

Here is what's on the festive menu:
  • Smash Hud Aesthetic Change
  • Global Event in the Hub
  • Stage Variations: 8
  • New Episode: 1
  • Mii Costumes: 4
  • Online Tournament
  • Spirit Event related to Winter, snow, and ice
  • Collectibles (34)
    • 6 Costumes
    • 8 Colors
    • 5 Shaders for Airships and Speeders
    • 5 Poses
    • 10 Tags
  • New Added Content (TBA)
I changed the list around about which content we will be doing next. We previously started with a Mii Costume but, this time, we will be shuffling things up.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be submitting the following jobs...

Smash Hud Aesthetic

We will be submitting content related to our Smash Hud. In "Festival of Feasts", we had falling leaves with piles of them in areas of the main center hub. Leaves also piled on the roofs of the houses and buildings in the main hub with smoke pouring out of the chimneys. Even the gigantic tree in the center of the Hub square was decked out in fall colors. How will the square look? What decorations will we include in the space that conveys a festive atmosphere?

This main center space is composed of a single large gigantic tree that is viewable from the entire island where the hub is located. Surrounding the tree is nicely laid pavement with interactable buildings surrounding the square with planters of flowers and bushes. In the north is a plateau where the landing stage is for airships. Down the steps from the plateau is the square but under that plateau are two staircases that lead to two sections of the island.

How do you envision the hub center to look like? What sort of weather will it have during the Festival of Snow? What decorations will it have? Any general and easy-to-access interactable object to add some simple fun to the area? How are the buildings decorated?

Global Event in the Hud

On 12/25, there will be a Global Event where the game will not only give gifts to players but players can gift one another. That being said, players will be able to get an item that can be used to purchase particular items relating to this event which is something akin to special items received in Animal Crossing. These items are only visible on the Mii's person in the Hud. What we are submitting is the name of the event

Players will receive a single item that is listed in our collectibles that we will be adding in a little bit so the name should reflect this "gift-giving" nature.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Global Event Name

Joyful Festivities

Smash Hud Aesthetic

Christmas tree decorated with lights, stars and glass balls. Wrapped presents are under tree

The gigantic tree in the center will be decorated like a Christmas tree, with bright ornaments, candycanes, and lights everywhere. There will also be colorfully wrapped presents all lined around the bottom of the tree. The hud will be covered with a thick layer of snow, emphasizing the North Pole look. For interactable objects, there will be snowmen, elves, nutcrackers, reindeer, and various other Christmas related statues decorating the hud. At nighttime, these statues will light up, alongside colorful Christmas lights decorating the streets. The buildings will be designed with a "Santa's workshop" design as seen below.

undefined

Examples of how the hud will look with the lights below.

Essex Christmas lighting ceremony

Christmas in Dublin, CA

Christmas lights, Aarhus

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you for the replies! We will be including the submissions sent in by Mushroomguy12 but we will also be voting for our name for the festival. Even though we have four names, we will be conducting a Thread Poll

Global Event Name

Joyful Festivities

Smash Hud Aesthetic

Christmas tree decorated with lights, stars and glass balls. Wrapped presents are under tree

The gigantic tree in the center will be decorated like a Christmas tree, with bright ornaments, candycanes, and lights everywhere. There will also be colorfully wrapped presents all lined around the bottom of the tree. The hud will be covered with a thick layer of snow, emphasizing the North Pole look. For interactable objects, there will be snowmen, elves, nutcrackers, reindeer, and various other Christmas related statues decorating the hud. At nighttime, these statues will light up, alongside colorful Christmas lights decorating the streets. The buildings will be designed with a "Santa's workshop" design as seen below.

undefined

Examples of how the hud will look with the lights below.

Essex Christmas lighting ceremony

Christmas in Dublin, CA

Christmas lights, Aarhus
Global Event Name:
Of Christmas And Clashes
Hmm. Alrighty then. Gimme a few moments to think.

EDIT: How's this?

Global Event Name:
Of Christmas And Clashes
Global Event Name
Brawlidays
MerrySmashmas

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Next, we will be conducting submissions on the following content...

Winter-themed Stage Variations

We will be submitting stage variations that dump snow and ice into Smash by taking stages that typically are not full of wintery fury but get a nice dosage of holiday cheer. Please pick a stage and indicate how the stage looks with a blanket of snow in a blast of ice. Besides being a bit more slippery when it comes to ice, the stages shouldn't have any changes to them beyond aesthetic differences. We are accepting 7 stage variations.

Submit a Smash Episode

We will be including a new Smash Episode for this update. This Smash Episode. This Episode will feature Kirby in an attempt to save the "Festival of Ice" from being destroyed by the grump King K. Rool. Save the Festival of Ice by creating a story centered around Kirby saving the festival and bringing cheer back to the Smashverse. When detailing your story, please indicate:

• General plotline
  • Available playable characters
  • Characters players fight against
  • The final boss

BowserKing

Smash Lord
If we’re going for winter theme
Snowy Taiga biome (Minecraft World)
Similar to the main Taiga option, but there is not only snow, but also Wolves and Snow Golem

I did consider Snowy Wild Area, but I wanted Minecraft wolves as stage cameos

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Delfino Plaza

It seems winter has set in at Delfino with the water frozen entirely and it’s one it’s idyllic landscape being drifts of snow. The main harbor seems ready for festivities though with festive lights adorning its eaves and palm trees.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Winter Stage Variation

Great Sky Island

The stage now has a snowy aesthetic comparable to the snowy areas of BOTW and TOTK. The stage now takes place at night, with colorful lights adorning Lookout Landing among the buildings and the Great Sky Island among the trees. The ground in both areas is covered with snow.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Winter-Themed Variation:

Hakurei Shrine

In this variant of the Touhou stage, snow is falling, perhaps for much longer, alluding to the plotline of Perfect Cherry Blossom. In Smash, the Hakurei Shrine winter variant is covered in snow, the trees devoid of leaves. Furthermore, ice-themed characters like Cirno and Letty Whitrock as well as characters making their debut in PCB such as Yuyuko Saigyouji, Youmu Konpaku, the Prismriver Sisters and the Yakumo trio have a higher chance of making a cameo here.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Snowey Smashville

Seems like the most obvious pick to me (or Town & City), Animal Crossing has a huge emphasis on changing seasons & can image a snow filled variant with lit up trees in the background like in the real games.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will continue to accept submissions for stage variations that focus on winter but I would like to move us to the next set of jobs. I also want to note that both Zelda and Ganondorf have new colors up on the main page. Please check them out! They are under Infinite Character Changes,

We will be submitting for two jobs....

Winter-themed Mii Costumes

Without getting too religious, we will be submitting for a winter-themed Mii Costume. Please keep in mind that we already have an Elf Costume which was submitted in Infinite. We will be accepting 4 costumes. Also, please no references to movies or other media characters such as The Grinch. We are keeping to traditional seasonal tropes or snow-influenced costumes. If the costume changes the weapon used, please indicate what this does.

Online Tournament
Please submit a concept for an Online Tournament that involves ice, snow, or seasonal festivities. We previously went with Fall Colors as the tournament so a tournament that focuses on red and green is out. Please indicate what fighters are included in this tournament.​

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Winter Mii Costume

Snowman (Brawler)

undefined
1699913680957.png

Building a snowman is a classic pastime of winter in many places around the world. This would be a masked brawler, with sticks for arms wearing gloves, wearing a scarf and a top hat, a carrot nose, and the traditional smiley face made of stones.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Gawdy (Gunner)

They would have Reindeer Antlers with a light up red nose

For the body they would have an Ugly Christmas sweater with the Smash Logo On It, Their gun is the same as always but the gun is covered in Gawdy Christmas Lights.

Top Bottom