• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Having Kyo seems like a very sensible addition and a worthwhile addition replace Iori but we don't have many fighters that sports tons of hair!

Crazy hair!

View attachment 336795

BENIMARU NIKAAAAAAAAIDO!!!!!!

Benimaru Nikaido is one of the teammates and longtime rival of Kyo in Team Hero but this changes in the newest game with him teaming up with Shun'ei and Meitenkun. Benimaru would be distinct enough due to his crazy hair that would look ridiculous on a Mii plus the blank tank top which bares the midriff. I feel this Mii Costume would really push the boundaries of what ius possible for a Mii Costume. For added effect, the Mii could utilize lightning in same way.
I can finally make a Polnareff Mii now, amazing.

FIRE EMBLEM MII COSTUME:
Adult Tiki (Brawler) (Resubmittion)

The outfit of the Costume could be Based on Tiki's Costume and it would also include her Wig with her Ponytail.

King of Fighters Mii Costume:
Kula Diamond (Mii Brawler)

It would consist of Her Assist Outfit and her Ice Blue Wig. Her Gloves in outfit would be made out of Ice that would give you chill.

My Opinion is that Roster is Perfect on 10/10.

Marin, Crazy Dave and Anna are good Picks, since ethay coukd make the Roster Cool.
It started with Most Requested Characters like Waluigi and Isaac, later it went with Horror reps that we needed, then we got Takamaru, most Requested Retro and we got Sami, a military themed Fighter that would fit in the Game.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Roster's 10/10 for me.

Not only does it build on the already abundant content of Ultimate, it strikes a perfect balance between most-wanted characters like Waluigi, Bandanna Waddle Dee and Isaac with popular third-party picks like Reimu, Dr. Eggman and in a sense Jill Valentine with left-field picks like Barista, Stylist and motherfeckin' CRAZY DAVE. The picks we got for base roster are practically chef kiss worthy, and I can't wait to help out with the DLC. I've got a metric ton of candidates in my mind for lord knows how many DLC character jobs. Pyramid Head, Saber, Yoshimitsu, Frisk, Asuka, the friggin' BLOONS DART MONKEY, you name it, I've got more than a few for any job.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The roster is a solid 7/10 for me personally. Not too many characters I'm too invested in personally other than Isaac and Dixie (though Ashley, Barista and Eggman are pretty neat too) but it has some inspired picks that I probably wouldn't have thought (Iori, Crazy Dave, Marin and more) and I'm sure it would've made plenty of people happy

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
I'll rate it a 7,8/10, the first 3 or so character is meh for me since it's the community's favorite, but later on it's getting good, while the majority of it is 1st party the selection are pretty varied and surprising at best, Barista and Marin is the highlight as they basically cuck the popular character in their respective series which is mildly entertaining.

While only one of my MW does make it in, that being Reimu I hope that could change, I want contribute more than just all the miscellaneous stuff.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Yeah I think our roster's Pretty Good. There's a nice balance of picks overall.

Some of my favorite inclusions include Takamaru, Sami and Iori. Crazy Dave is probably the character I'm the iffiest on, and although Eggman's a good pick on his own, I'll admit I'm a bit sad we just went with More Sonic for our new SEGA rep - which was also made a bit worse by the fact that we ended up playing it extremely safe with our other new SEGA content.

But I'm excited to see where DLC goes!

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Roster's a 6 out of 10 for me. Most of the picks are inoffensive to good, but I'm not a huge fan of Dave or Reimu, Medusa feels unnecessary, Leon and Jill seems unnecessary, Grovyle, Stylist, and Marin are picks I really dislike, Galacta Knight's... too much, I think, makes Kirby feel unnecessarily padded, and though I think both Eggman and Octavio are good picks, but both of them feels a little excessive, and one is clearly the superior pick.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Not a big fan of the load of heavily speculated characters at the beginning (especially Crash and Waluigi). As someone who has been part of the thread from pretty much the start, the beginning marked a fairly boring period for me personally since it always seemed people were voting based on who felt like the most quota-fulfilling character on basis of the (boring) Speculation Thread alone, instead of actually voting based on who would be fun to have in a Smash game. Although when Stylist got in, that's when things turned around for me. Stylist, like Wii Fit Trainer during Smash 4, was a character I never even imagined as a contender due to the passive and casual nature of their games. But honestly, when she got in, the horizon looked brighter than ever for this thread and I finally felt like more unsuspecting and surprising characters had a shot.

Despite Echoes being fairly limited in nature, Medusa felt like a wortwhile and surprising pick for that spot. Barista was a perfect and nice breath of fresh air as a Rhythm Heaven rep, which was always speculated to be either Karate Man or Chorus Kids, two character concepts I felt that were done to death already. Both Jill and Leon are amazing additions and, despite being somewhat speculated until their disconfirmation for Ultimate, represent the Capcom juggernaut that is Resident Evil. I also feel like they got one of the best gimmicks in Infinite, perfectly representing the RE gameplay formula, although I made their moveset so I may be quite biased lol. Then there's Takamaru which is just a kickass addition in general, Smash definitely needed a Samurai fighter and he perfectly fills in the role.

Grovyle & Celebi are another pair of characters that definitely subverted expectations. I feel like representing a spinoff series instead of being safe and doing a Gen 8 rep -which, may I mind you, would definitely already be irrelevant by the time Infinite hypothetically comes out- was definitely the right call. Who knows at what generation we might be during Infinite's release, and not only is PMD2 regarded as an amazing classic, the possibility of there being a Mystery Dungeon 2 remake is possible, so it fits I say.

As for the Mech characters. DJ Octavio > Eggman. That's all I'm gonna say on this. While I definitely had fun crafting Eggman's moveset with you guys, Octavio in general just feels like the more inspired and "soulfull" take on the whole mech fighter concept, and due to the overlap we also had to give Eggman a summoner gimmick, which irked me. Nothing wrong with Eggman in itself! It's the overlap that really annoyed me a ton.

Marin is quite the controversial pick, which I'm actually fully responsible for. I still feel she is an amazing addition and will always stay more relevant, as the creator of the archetype that characters like Malon would fill in later, rather than characters like Skull Kid or any other one-off villain that has been speculated to death already. At least Impa softened the blow somewhat, despite being an echo.

I have no words for Crazy Dave. This is peak weird. Like, up until now you might have assumed I like my surprising and unexpected picks, but Crazy Dave is on a whole other level I can't explain. The best part is, I have no clue whether I like it or not. It's just... Crazy? I feel pretty neutral over Dixie, Sami and Ms. Pac-Man. Their inclusions feel natural. I like Anna a lot, and again, instead of going for the newest protag during Infinite's release (which we don't have a clue about), Anna will not only always stay relevant as a FE mainstay, but I can genuinely see her inclusion happen as a last surprising Piranha Plant-tier inclusion. As for Iori, my feeling are clear. I love him a lot and he's my favorite character out of the entire roster.

all in all, an 8/10 for me. Or wait.. Ah heck, I'll make it a 9/10 just for the amazing picks like Takamaru, Jill, DJ Octavio, Marin and of course Iori. We definitely have a very unique roster, while still being somewhat believable lol. Great work, guys.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I give the roster a 8 out of 10

Most of the picks I find fit very well and I'm glad they are in. Reimu, Barista, Ashley, Marin, Crazy Dave, Officer Howard and Anna are my Favorite picks with Iori, Takamaru, Jill and Crash following close behind. and then characters like Stylist, Grovyle and Medusa I also quite like, But aside from those characters I'm either aggressively neutral on or straight up disappointed in. Eggman especially I'm disappointed in, I wish we got another Sega franchise represented and I'm not crazy about his moveset. Eggman, Waluigi and BWD feel like characters who were added just to fill a checklist. but my opinions aside there are no characters I think Shouldn't be on the roster (Except Maybe Galacta Knight but Galacta Knight cool so I don't care). Everyone fits comfortably and their fans are happy.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
where's [requested character]. I think [requested character] should be in the game because I said so. also [your favorite infinite character] SUCKS because I said so. seriously don't know why [requested character] isn't here. they are always at the top of polls. [image of rigged reddit poll]
(Rigged Reddit poll shows TF2 character)

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
I'm pretty happy with most of the roster, although there are a couple of picks which prevent it from being my perfect roster. (and 2 of those are my submissions :skull:). I'll group our picks together into how much I like them.

Most Wanteds - Bandana Dee, Octoling, Waluigi, Dixie Kong

My four most wanted fighters. The first three got in extremely early which probably contributed to motivating me to join this project in the first place, and Dixie Kong barely managed to make it in at the end which I was quite pleased for, even though it meant my own Birdo submission had to lose. None of these ended up being my submissions, but I would have definitely crank out a writeup for them if I had the opportunity to.

The popular picks - Isaac, Crash, Ashley, Jill, Leon, Takamaru, Officer Howard, Dr. Eggman, Impa, Mrs. Pac-Man

In a universe where a smash sequel was being made, I would want all these characters to be in, and could reasonably expect them too. To some extent I think it would feel like they would be "missing" if we didn't include any of these. They happen to all be popular and decently talked about, which doesn't hamper my enjoyment of them, although I understand it does lessen their impact for some people.

Unique Picks - Stylist, DJ Octavio, Galacta Knight, Medusa

All of these are reasonable picks, which get less coverage in the speculation scene, which helps set our project apart, without breaking my suspension of disbelief. Medusa stretches it due to Kid Icarus's lack of renewed relevancy, but Sakurai is still the director in this universe so I can definitely see Medusa getting in. I love that we included these fighters, but they don't feel as "necessary" as some of the above characters.

The Interchangeables - Barista, Sami, Anna, Iori

While I would want any smash sequel to include a RH and AW rep, and would expect another FE and Fighting Game rep, I don't have much of a preference for which fighters those are. I'm glad we included these specific fighters, but I wouldn't mind if they were switched out for another representative of their series.

Marin Tier - Marin

Marin is a particularly divisive inclusion, although I think I've largely come to terms with it. While I still think the recognizability of the design of Majora's Mask, and the requests for Skull Kid make him the obvious choice, and Midna would be the best choice to get all the 3D mainline games representation, Marin does technically have the same amount relevance in terms of mainline series appearances, with one to all three. I also think Marin lacks in moveset potential compared to the other two, not only because her moveset is largely smash original, but also because the other two have so much potential. However, Link's Awakening Nintendo Switch is the most recent Zelda title, so Marin being the next Zelda rep is something I can definitely see happening. Plus Link's Awakening has Kirby in it.

Suspension of Disbelief Breakers - Grovyle & Celebi, Reimu, Crazy Dave

I recognize that two of these are my submissions, but I dont these three are all that realistic, and therefore they sour the roster a little to me,

Grovyle & Celebi - TPC is much more likely to include a promotional pokemon, and I highly doubt spinoff content would receive a fighter.

Reimu - Hard to explain, but doesn't feel like a base roster character to me. I also have a hard time believing Touhou would be our first indie series over the likes of Shovel Knight, Shantae, and Undertale. The questionable spirit art quality also doesn't help.

Crazy Dave - yeah I just wanted to submit Plants Vs Zombies spirits. Minecraft sets the precedent for a new Western IP getting in, but its also the highest selling game of all time. Plants Vs Zombies lacks the cultural significance to be one of the select few third party fighters in smash bros imo. But the moveset did turn out pretty cool and the tower defense genre is now repped.

However, I love PMD and PvZ, and fumos are... a thing, so I can't get too upset about them. This is our sequel after all, not a roster prediction.

So overall, I'd give it a 8.5/10 but I mainly have myself to blame for it not being higher. Kirby getting two reps pretty much nullifies any problems with the roster anyway though.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of voting for the FE stage!!

Name2 Points1 Point Total
Askr033
Castlely Siegy033
Dragon’s Altar6 (12)113
Hoshido1 (2)24
Tokyo Mirage Battle Arena4 (8)19

Dragon’s Altar will be our very last stage and our FE stage rep.

Alternate Colors Job: Submit Alternate Colors for both Iori and Anna
We will be submitting alternate colors for Iori and Anna. Now, there are a few things to consider when submitting…

Iori
Iori will have four of his alts without the leg straps which reflect his most recent design. This means that one Alt will appear more like his current appearance. Please submit alts for his standard appearance or his most recent appearance.

Anna
Please submit alternate colors for Anna. Now, Anna is unique in that some of her alts will be alternate costumes of her appearances through FE. This includes Genealogy of War, Path of Radiance, Awaking, Warriors, Heroes, and Three Houses. The exact type hasn’t been fully decided yet but submit alt colors based on the fact that Anna will have six additional Alt colors dedicated to her Alt costumes. This is a Hero type Situation.

I don't think I need to explain this one.

Job 207: Kyo Kusanagi (The King of Fighters)

View attachment 336741

Kyo would be a Brawler costume.
Job 205

Feh Hat

This hat has Feh sitting on top of the mii's head

Job 206

King Of Dinosaurs (Brawler)

The head would be the Dino head and the body is the uh body.
Job 207
Kyo (Orochi Saga) - The King of Fighters

View attachment 336743

Kyo's iconic look from the King of Fighters '94 till '98!

This Mii Costume would include his hair and iconic bandana (which recently made a return in KOF XV, after much anticipation and decades of absence) as the Kyo Wig. The Kyo Outfit would be made out of his personalized black school uniform (short-sleeved) and gloves, which both include the yellow Kusanagi clan symbol on their backs. If a Mii is equipped with these gloves, fire may come out during certain attacks!

View attachment 336745
the Kusanagi clan symbol on Kyo's jacket

Just like the Iori Mii costume from Smash Ultimate, both costumes would be from the Orochi Saga, which is the first and most iconic saga from the King of Fighters. And just like the Iori Outfit, this outfit would specifically be made for the Mii Brawler. Although the wig is universal, of course.

Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom During voting, can you please rebrand GamingGryffindor's submission as "Kyo (Tales of Ash Saga)" please? Just to avoid confusion in any case. Thanks in advance.
Job 205:
View attachment 336758
Alfonse (Fire Emblem Heroes):
One of the more popular Heroes-original characters only surpassed by Fjorm, Alfonse is the next best option since there's no Mii Spearfighter. Alfonse's white-and-gold armor and blue cape will take up the body while the sword used would be Fólkvangr the hat will consist of a blue wig with a gold laurel-like crown on his head.

Job 207:
View attachment 336763
Shun'ei (Brawler):
The newest protagonist of the modern KoF saga. In Smash, Shun'ei's outfit will consist of his white shirt and black pants with white shoes and a dark blue jacket over his shoulders, while the head will consist of his green hair and headphones as a universal wig.
FE costume: Death Knight mask

The helmet the Death Knight wears in Three Houses. It’s a mask that any mii can wear and goes over all their head

KoF: K’

A brawler costume that gives a leather jacket and white hair
Noooo I missed my chance to resubmit my Opera House stage idea for the last job! 😭 Stupid school... At least I have some ideas for the current jobs.

Job #205: Officers Academy Uniform

View attachment 336777

The colors should probably be the gold and black that the students actually wear in the game... But yes, this well-known uniform design will come in male and female varieties, and it will be a Mii Swordfighter who wields a standard steel sword from the game.

Job #207: Athena Asamiya

View attachment 336778

Honestly I'm surprised this costume doesn't exist already in SSBU, Athena is a popular KOF character, as much as Ryo and Nakoruru I'd say, and they got canon costumes. Anyways, she'd be a Mii Brawler.
Sometimes I feel like going ape poop.

So here you go.

sigurd...

but like this (mii swordfighter btw)
I'm only doing FE characters since that's my area of expertise here
Dimitri
View attachment 336790
Dimitri is one of the main characters of Fire Emblem: Three Houses and the leader of the Blue Lions house. He would be a swordfighter costume, with his cape and armor serving as the outfit and the sword being replaced by a smaller version of Areadbhar.

Ash Crimson - Brawler

A major character during the Tales of Ash saga of KOF. Ash is a mysterious figure who often acts as an antagonist to the heroes. This costume gives the Mii Brawler his distinctive bun hair style and his outfit. Ifpossible we could also make it so that there are Green energy effects around the attacks to reflect Ash's pyrokinesis abilities.
Having Kyo seems like a very sensible addition and a worthwhile addition replace Iori but we don't have many fighters that sports tons of hair!

Crazy hair!

View attachment 336795

BENIMARU NIKAAAAAAAAIDO!!!!!!

Benimaru Nikaido is one of the teammates and longtime rival of Kyo in Team Hero but this changes in the newest game with him teaming up with Shun'ei and Meitenkun. Benimaru would be distinct enough due to his crazy hair that would look ridiculous on a Mii plus the blank tank top which bares the midriff. I feel this Mii Costume would really push the boundaries of what ius possible for a Mii Costume. For added effect, the Mii could utilize lightning in same way.
Here are our submissions!! Thank you to everyone who submitted content.

Fire Emblem Mii Costume
Feh Hat
Alfonse Mii Swordfighter
Death Knight Mask
Officers Academy Uniform Mii Swordfighter
Sigurd Mii Swordfighter
Dimitri Mii Swordfighter

KoF Mii Costume
Kyo Kusanagi Mii Brawler
King of Dinosaurs Mii Brawler
Kyo Kusanagi (Tales of Ash Saga) Mii Brawler
K’ Mii Brawler
Ash Crimson Mii Brawler
Benimaru Nikaido Mii Brawler

You can vote here!!!

Finally, so I decided to plow ahead with our Wishing Stars story bit with a twist! Follow this link below and you be taken to a Google Form. There is a story that I wrote for Wishing Stars that covers the first three chapters. You decide where the story goes. You decide who players recruit. You decide which universes clash together.
Vote for Story Wishing Stars content Here

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m sorry for the mess of the lost above but my phone kept crashing cause how big the thread is and how big the post was.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I'm a bit confused about Anna.

We are submitting colors for costumes not the costumes themselves correct?

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Anna Recolor

Thracia 776 (Green)
Based on her appearance in Thracia 776 the outfit that she don is widely different compare to her other appearance as she worn a green sleeveless turtleneck rather than her usual red or pink outfit.

Of course this will be a recolor so all of her outfit will be change into a green hue with her earrings turning silver.
Iori Recolor

All of these
I know that it's a matter of time for someone to point this out but I'mma do it anyway, these recolor (minus the default) is already perfect and obvious for his color palette slot which matches the rest of the 2D fighting game character so no need for individual people to cherry pick specific ones (well, actually they can if one of the recolor looks too similar like the one on the top 4th row).

But, If I couldn't just straight up steal all 7 slot then I pick the purple one, because purple is my favorite color.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Hey besties we had a bit of an oopsie haha

No alternate costumes for Anna because we are using an original design. All of the other Annas will be represented in the moveset and misc. content, sorry for the miscommunication

If you happened to submit an alternate costume rather than a color feel free to change your submission thanks besties!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Air should say it like it is. Venus goofed up and went wuth an earlier plan we had before deciding to use a combination of Anna’s designs throughout the games. Venus should of paid attention and checked beforehand. :3

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So as we near the end, here’s how our job submissions will look like:

Alternate costume submissions of (hopefully) the entire Smash 4 cast. Mind you, these are all dlc content so it’s fine if we miss this. Newcomer alts are most important.

Smash Dungeon content. We are adding a few more enemies and dungeons as content that wasn’t featured in our Direct will be made available for launch

Wishing Stars content. We are adding more Wishing Stars for people to submit. In addition, I will be continuing the way we have been with our story via the Google Form. I feel this keeps the process on track but also allows user input.

Bosses. We will be adding a few final bosses for our launch to surprise fans.

SmashSpace content. We will be adding a few more SmashSpace content that wasn’t shown off.

That being said, our following content is completed:

Newcomers and related content
Stages (we will be doing one stage related thing following this current job)
Assist Trophies (we will be holding an Assist Trophy voting form which will bring in previous Assist Trophies that weren’t previously confirmed to come back. Any that don’t pass it won’t be featured at all.)
Mii Costumes (same thing as above)
Pokemon (same as above)
Items (all items are confirmed)
Game Modes (no further Game Modes will be added)

Gray area
We will continue to add Spirits. Once we enter into our DLC phase and do our first DLC submission round, all DLCs that were submitted during break will be grandfathered into the launch Spirit roster.
We will continue to add Music. This goes the same for what I said for Spirits.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Iori recolor

Based on his Start + B costume in King of Fighters XI, which lived to see a return as the 4th recolor for Flame Iori in King of Fighters XIII (although with black pants, due to finally breaking free from the traditional spriting limitations). Iori would gain white hair, black pants, a red crop top and a white/beige-ish shirt under it. This alt loosely resembles Yashiro Nanakase.

unknown (1).png

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1636225292723.png
Anna Recolor: Aimee (Pink)
Based on the Vendor character Aimee from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Anna gains bright pink clothes with crimson trims.
1636225561641.png
Iori Recolor: Terry Bogard (Red)
Based on an alternate color from, get this, a guest appearance in Million Arthur: Arcana Blood.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will continue Iori and Anna color submissions for a while longer.

Here are the results of voting!
Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Alfonse1 (2)13
Feh2 (4)04
Officer Academy Outfit3 (6)28
Sigurd2 (4)15
Demitri 1 (2)46

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Kyo Kasanagi5 (10)212
King of Dinosaurs4 (8)210
Kyo Kusanagi (Tales of Ash Saga)000
K’011
Crimson Ash1 (2)1 3
Benimaru022
Shun’ei

Based on these results, we will be including the following Mii Fighter costumes!

Officer Academy Uniform and Kyo Kusanagi!

Job #208: Submit New Cameos for the King of Fighter’s Stadium
We did this previously by adding in new cameos to this stage but we will be adding a few more to celebrate KoF. Our current list of new cameos are:

K', Mai Shiranui, Duck King, Alice Nakata, Ramon, and Chizuru Kagura.

Job #209: Submit an Additional Character to Join Demitri, Claude, and Edelgard on Gran Mach Monastery + Add four Cameos for the new Transition
Previously, only three characters would appear during the stage transitions for Gran Mach Monastery. We are adding an additional character for the Market, Bridge, and Dining Hall.

Demitri, Dedue, and Ingrid appear in the Market
Edelgard, Dorothea, and Petra appear in the Dining Hall
Claude, Hilda, and Lorenz appear on the Bridge

In addition, a fourth transition after the Cathedral will be the abyss which is a labyrinth found under the school. It has a design layout similar to Gerudo Valley. We will be adding four new cameos from the Ashen Wolves school

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 208:
1636248678254.png

Shun'ei:

The protagonist of the 4th saga of the KoF series. Shun'ei will summon his blue and orange hands to appear alongside him for a bit when a fighter is KO'd, and will normally be standing and nodding his head a bit, as he seems to be listening to the music through his headphones.

Job 209:
1636248786223.png

Bernadetta:

A member of the Black Eagles who joins Edelgard in the Dining Hall of the Monastery. Introverted and skittish, Bernadetta would be seen sitting at one of the tables in the background, watching the fight with nervous eyes. When a chandelier falls from the ceiling or a fighter gets KO'd, Bernadetta will let out a small scream and hide under the table in fear for a bit before slowly getting back up. If this happens 5 times before the transition, she'll have enough and just run straight back to her room.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 208

Isla

Isla is a new character from KOF XV

Isla would stand around normally before doing the pose she does in her key art seen above.

Job 209

Mercedes

Mercedes would join Dimitri in the Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom