• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
So we should include Gohma as a Zelda rep? It is a reoccurring boss after all. :troll:
Potential? Tiny Bowser that can transform into a Mario clone, and he has a paintbrush. Talk about great.
Not trying to put him down, just saying that Rosalina is an infinitely better choice. I still don't like him though, he's about as annoying as Scrappy Doo.
To be fair, they literally could've done the same thing they did with Rosalina to Bowser Jr.
Just have him create a paint clone like how Rosalina summons lumas and there you go.

D

Deleted member

I do hope Sakurai doesn't use this to 'up' the roster count like he did in Brawl.
Sakurai has said that there are thirty-nine characters in Brawl, which includes the transformation for Pokémon Trainer, Zelda & Sheik and Zero Suit Samus. Rosalina & Luma is more similar to Ice Climbers, so I don't think this will count as two.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
It looks like luma died at one point in the trailer ._.

To clarify; at one point durin actual gameplay, Luma was knocked off the stage, and just seemed to go "poof."

Doesn't look like luma controls Rosalina.
It was a joke pointing at the comment about the "Challenger"s" Approaching" thing.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just typed in "Hyrule" on YouTube search and the first two results were Hyrule Warriors and Hyrule Warriors trailer.

Damn, that was fast!

Typhl0si0n

Smash Apprentice
I do expect to see Little Mac, Pac-man...and........Miis (unfortunately)
But not because of the rumors, but because of recent articles and daily pictures.
Man, why do people hate the idea of Miis being playable? There's so much they could do to make a very interesting moveset. It's something I'd like to see, what with these newcomer's movesets.
To be fair, they literally could've done the same thing they did with Rosalina to Bowser Jr.
Just have him create a paint clone like how Rosalina summons lumas and there you go.
But they didn't. :troll:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Let's all take a moment of silence and look how beautiful this image is once more.

Ok, Now let's put some music on top of it.

There.
Now I have tears.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
I'm salty as hell about this rosalina bullshi-all that indicates to me is that combination characters are indeed possible and the result of that capability was a safe franchise choice.

[collapse=pretty much"]
[/collapse]

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Wow!

I was definitely not expecting a newcomer to be revealed, let alone Rosalina. I thought we would have gotten the return of Diddy Kong or something. But it is a very pleasant surprise. Rosalina seems to have an awesome and unique moveset. I really love having the Luma as an Ice Climbers-esque partner. My hype level has risen even more.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Man, why do people hate the idea of Miis being playable?
I can't speak for everyone, but for me Miis are just generic avatars.
There's so much they could do to make a very interesting moveset.
And I'm sure they could very well have an amazing moveset. They can creativley use all the sports equipment from Wii Sports/Resort
All the instruments from Wii Music, and all of the other games they have appeared in... I just don't care for them.
Personally the Villager kinda fills that "avatar character" void for me. So having Miis seem kind of redundant.
It's something I'd like to see, what with these newcomer's movesets.
If you want more Miis, then more power to you, but I rather not see them playable.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Lots of **** talking about Rosalina. These "competitive" people are ruthless.

Anyhow, I wonder what Kirby's hat would be. Summoning a Luma for his own? <3

Typhl0si0n

Smash Apprentice
I can't speak for everyone, but for me Miis are just generic avatars.

And I'm sure they could very well have an amazing moveset. They can creativley use all the sports equipment from Wii Sports/Resort
All the instruments from Wii Music, and all of the other games they have appeared in... I just don't care for them.
Personally the Villager kinda fills that "avatar character" void for me. So having Miis seem kind of redundant.

If you want more Miis, then more power to you, but I rather not see them playable.
I wasn't speaking directly to you, man. I'm speaking to, well, everyone (using your quote as an example of what I hear a lot). I don't hear anything positive about Miis ever on this site. It just surprises me.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I wasn't speaking directly to you, man. I'm speaking to, well, everyone (using your quote as an example of what I hear a lot). I don't hear anything positive about Miis ever on this site.
I wouldn't mind seeing Miis. It would be cool to have a Reggie, Sakurai, Miyamoto or Iwata Mii fighting Nintendo characters.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that Rosalina's main form of attack is fighting with her adoptive children until they literally explode. If that's not metal, I don't know what is.

Typhl0si0n

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that Rosalina's main form of attack is fighting with her adoptive children until they literally explode. If that's not metal, I don't know what is.
I realized that just now. Damn, Rosalina is more boss than I thought. She's definitely my main now.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I wasn't speaking directly to you, man. I'm speaking to, well, everyone (using your quote as an example of what I hear a lot). I don't hear anything positive about Miis ever on this site. It just surprises me.
They're just soooo generic. I want a character I actually care about, not some random avatar.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
The reason I don't like Miis is because everything they can do, I honestly think can be done by somebody better with a face and a name.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
They're just soooo generic. I want a character I actually care about, not some random avatar.
Actually, if Sakurai does what I believe he is capable of doing with them, Mii might just be the most exciting newcomer of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom