• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
sorry, I'm going back to asia

Also, 6000th post in this thread yayuuuhhhzzz

Also, goos- i mean matt, we need to get some KTF MagicNs goin so we can show the world what we are made of
1. Congrats, 6000th post! =D

2. Tyler's best quote.. lol 'GO BACK TO ASIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

Stop by Korea, before i go back to US. lol

Do Young, xyt and Marcus are in korea with me. lol

3. KTF MagicNs? lol didn't you say you want the team name of something else?
and you guys are not korean lololol

and you know what? you guys ain't beat nigga princesses who press down B when scared.

voorhese

Smash Master
ill prolly be going saturday, and might bring like 2 - 3 people, hopefully, all of them will most likely be playing master hand if able, he is to pro, master hand dittos on fd all day long

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm a little in the dark with the whole MH glitch thingy. Can he only be playable on FD? If so, even though I highly doubt any sensible tourney would support using him, couldn't I just be a **** and ban FD so that people couldn't use him? That would be kinda funny if that is the case.

I think I'll take a step aside from the possible stupidity.
Does this mean you aren't going to come Saturday?

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm a little in the dark with the whole MH glitch thingy. Can he only be playable on FD?
Master Hand can be played on any stage. It's just that all of his programming is meant for FD. It's quite funny to see him on the other stages, though, because you can throw them right down through some of them, and others he is way the heck off to the side/bottom, so he could be disqualified because of stalling in a tourny match (assuming you don't attack). But yah, pretty much everything u could want to know about this glitch can be found on that one thread, with more constantly being added.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Vorheese, if you do the name glitch as a character, you play that character, provided the game doesn't freeze on you.

Also, I got the Hand glitch working. Honestly? I've found out what I've thought to be true all these years: Playing Master Hand would be boring. Plus, it's not gonna matter that he's playable, anyway.

Goose, I JUST read that 97% of the time stuff... I GUESS I'll take that as a compliment. :p

Jayford

Smash Lord
Goose I just got your aim message. I'm not sure about this weekend. My desktop just hit died and I am spending $300 on parts for a new one -_-'. If I come tho it would be for Saturday only.

EDIT: What an epic 100th post lol...

Gauthic Von B Schönen

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I'm totally down for getting into the BlazBlue scene. One of my friends and I are going to buy it on the release day. Heh, smash might just have to take a back seat far a few weeks.

I haven't heard of Actress Again, though. Maybe I'll look into it.

As per your "friends" you should get new ones.

Err...Actress Again is the upcoming Melty Blood game. It's apparently a lot better than MBAC, it's also tougher to pick up too. They even threw in a Guard Bar. Which actually makes things quite interesting.

The thing is, I'm going to have to totally relearn my main. They changed her gameplay radically, instead of being based around a crossup, she now has high damage combos and very nice pressure.

Also my friends are awesome, they let me do djc PK Thunder slide to space the bolt. AND IT WORKS EVERY TIME. They have no idea how to fight Marth though. It is so very silly.

Hi my name is brett im in california and everyone sux at smash.

Johns?

Norcal/socal forums --> find good smashers
Not Johns. I am just stating that my friends are terrible. I am not nearly motivated enough to go out and talk to people for fighting games!*

Anyways, I'm spending the majority of my time learning ABA , learning Arakune**, and making my Nero in MBAC suck less. Since I spend most of my spare time playing those games, I'm hoping to see what sort of scene I could scrape together at Purdue when I get back there. The only people at Purdue that I know who play fighting games are on this board.

Oh and Phil.

But Phil is really weird.

*I'm lying.

**There's a Blazblue cab down here. Thppppptttttt.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Goose, I JUST read that 97% of the time stuff... I GUESS I'll take that as a compliment. :p
Heh, I was kinda surprised that you didn't comment one way or another about it. And yes, you SHOULD take it as a compliment, because I'm starting to think that I overestimated the percentage. :laugh:

Also, for one who can appreciate it, I JUST got done getting that stupid sun sigil for Tidus. I essentially wasted the better part of two hours of my life trying to get it. I will forever hate chocobos.

Goose I just got your aim message. I'm not sure about this weekend. My desktop just hit died and I am spending $300 on parts for a new one -_-'. If I come tho it would be for Saturday only.
Ahh, well that blows. Let me know if anything changes.

EDIT: What an epic 100th post lol...
Dude, your post mentioned me, and naturally, anything with me in it is epic.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
So I'm in boys state. (at Trine University) It's pretty fun, but I don't run well on 3 hours of sleep a night. (mandatory get up at 5:45, and we have meetings that start at 10:30 and can run late.) I officially hate politics. It's so much BS. The best guys don't even get elected and there's so much "back door" deal and backstabbing. The was this guy running for governor who was clearly the best. He was awarded the 2009 outstanding student award art west point. (and about 4,000 other things, but his credentials sheet is way too long.) And he's like the nicest guy you'll ever meet. (he had a really bad childhood [in Brazil] too, but I wouldn't want to make people cry.) He got screwed over from political BS. It makes me really angry now that I know what American politics is all about. Grrrr....

I haven't smashed in weeks, but I will when I get back, but I won't be back in time for that tourney.

Have a great week all and God Bless.
I probably won't log on again until I get back.

japn

Smash Cadet
ha look at these guys...they think there smash players...plz i can take all u guys 1 v all without taking dmg, anyways.....

voorhese

Smash Master
fro, i dont know why mine froze b4, i can play as just one character now lol, and also cunning they say to practice against level one cpus because lvl 9 do weird stuff people dont, but if i do the name entry glitch to make a lvl 9 cpu my teammate, he doesnt attack but di's and recovers normal, so would it be better to play against a lvl 9 on my team?

kirk, if i cant play mh and tourney wanna team with my fox anyway? hes pretty good assuming he is not killing his self showing off, which i dont do anymore so he wont be killing himself for being flashy

edit:
ha look at these guys...they think there smash players...plz i can take all u guys 1 v all without taking dmg, anyways.....
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

'Fro

Smash Lord
1.Heh, I was kinda surprised that you didn't comment one way or another about it. And yes, you SHOULD take it as a compliment, because I'm starting to think that I overestimated the percentage. :laugh:

2.Also, for one who can appreciate it, I JUST got done getting that stupid sun sigil for Tidus. I essentially wasted the better part of two hours of my life trying to get it. I will forever hate chocobos.
1. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!
2. I still hate them to this day. It didn't help that I didn't like Tidus back then, either. I don't have my PS2 over here to play this, though. No problem, because Paper Mario is too good! I have all the partners, including the secret one, and I'm getting close to the end now. I forgot how F'ing powerful Admiral Bobbery was! :)

goosefactor

Smash Lord
1. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!
2. I still hate them to this day. It didn't help that I didn't like Tidus back then, either. I don't have my PS2 over here to play this, though. No problem, because Paper Mario is too good! I have all the partners, including the secret one, and I'm getting close to the end now. I forgot how F'ing powerful Admiral Bobbery was! :)
Heh, ya, but he kinda grows on ya. As for my Yuna, it was love at first sight.

LOL, you just started playing that game the other day, and you're already almost done!? Be sure to level grind on those golden Crazy Dayzies or whatever they are called. :)

Also, FYI, I won't respect you as a Paper Mario player until you beat the 100 floor trial thing, lol.

Voorhees, I wanna play your Fox this weekend.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
i never got the sun sigil, **** chocobo crap. the dodge lightning one for lulu...now that was retarted. i never got wakkas ultimate cuz i hated blitzball...

On mtv there is a show called DJ and the Fro haha...I assume its about anthony cuz he is THE fro, while fro is just fro(or nofro...).

Serious Note: Let's implement stage striking at the next tournament and try it out. Instead of the first stage being random, players take turns striking neutrals, and the last one left is the one that is played. I don't know how they determine who strikes first(by seed i think, dunno what you would do in pools). I wanna hear the fros input on this.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
i never got the sun sigil, **** chocobo crap. the dodge lightning one for lulu...now that was retarted. i never got wakkas ultimate cuz i hated blitzball...
Ya, I didn't remember the chocobo thing being so hard and gay. I just remembered getting that and Lulu's was the biggest pain. I just finished the story, and figured I'd strike one of those dumb things off my list so that I didn't have to deal with it later. Heh, I'll have to show off my file to you guys when I'm all done maxing my characters out. Let the level grinding and customization commence. Omega Ruins, here I come.

On mtv there is a show called DJ and the Fro haha...I assume its about anthony cuz he is THE fro, while fro is just fro(or nofro...).
LOLOLOL

learn how to spell voorhese and i might let you come and get me this weekend....
Ouch, I just got owned by the Voorheese. Heh, and giving me a spelling lesson of all things.:embarrass

'Fro

Smash Lord
1.Heh, ya, but he kinda grows on ya. As for my Yuna, it was love at first site.

2.LOL, you just started playing that game the other day, and you're already almost done!? Be sure to level grind on those golden Crazy Dayzies or whatever they are called. :)

Also, FYI, I won't respect you as a Paper Mario player until you beat the 100 floor trial thing, lol.

Voorhees, I wanna play your Fox this weekend.
1.It's first "sight", you future fail of a teacher! :laugh:
And yeah, he did grow on me eventually, once he stopped whining all the time. The laughing scene is still absolutely terrible, though. "Hah hah hah hah hah hah HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" :urg:

2. Amayzee Dayzees, and no, I'll pass. Having to Supergaurd those 20-damage attacks is too much of a pain. I'll beat the 100-level thing in due time. Right now I've gotta, you know, beat the actual game. I actually have so much free time that I finished the 2nd half of Fire Emblem 4 during the same time span! Just for reference, did you beat the 100-floor thing, and what were your stats?

BIG C

Smash Master
u know what was incredibly gay about ffx???? the 30 min long yuna and tidus no dialogue cutscenes. for all of those I watched tv while they were goin. other than that pretty baller game. all about bahamut in that game. The Kimhari or h/e the fudge u spell his name fight was pretty sweet tho. kimhari vs his brothers

goosefactor

Smash Lord
you still spelled it wrong....

-voorhese at japns house
Therein lies much of the humor....

1.It's first "sight", you future fail of a teacher! :laugh:
LOL, ya, oops.

And yeah, he did grow on me eventually, once he stopped whining all the time. The laughing scene is still absolutely terrible, though. "Hah hah hah hah hah hah HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" :urg:
Awww, no way. It was meant to be cheesy. It was a good scene especially with her theme song playing in the background.

I actually have so much free time that I finished the 2nd half of Fire Emblem 4 during the same time span!
Geez! Well, I guess when you guys aren't devising ways of blowing us all up, everyone over there will have a lot of free time on their hands!

Just for reference, did you beat the 100-floor thing, and what were your stats?
Negro please. Of course I beat it. I don't remember what level I was at or what my stats were, but I know I finished the game in the 40's. I wanted to max my level, but it was getting to the point where the golden dayzees were getting real chincy with the star points.:ohwell:

u know what was incredibly gay about ffx???? the 30 min long yuna and tidus no dialogue cutscenes. for all of those I watched tv while they were goin.
lol.

all about bahamut in that game.
No way, dude. Even the Magus Sisters become obsolete with heavy development of the sphere grid.

The Kimhari or h/e the fudge u spell his name fight was pretty sweet tho. kimhari vs his brothers
Heh, with Biran and Yenke. Friggin' hornless Kimahri.

Top Bottom