• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

voorhese

Smash Master
double post ^ ban him. (i will be the one getting point for trolling or something) and i bet it will be f8al or bionic. All of my points were from those 2.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
I just read this comment from Hugs saying that falcon doesn't counter samus…i thought he did

goosefactor

Smash Lord
the weekend after then?
I guess that could work, assuming nothing big is going down that weekend that I'm currently unaware of since its like 2563453 weeks away. It also depends on if Anthony and Ahmed are both willing to let me stay at the apartment. Would I be able to stay there that weekend, you two?

Mr H

Smash Ace
I guess that could work, assuming nothing big is going down that weekend that I'm currently unaware of since its like 2563453 weeks away. It also depends on if Anthony and Ahmed are both willing to let me stay at the apartment. Would I be able to stay there that weekend, you two?
il be in town every weekend in april lolol im down to hang out any of them

goosefactor

Smash Lord
il be in town every weekend in april lolol im down to hang out any of them
Well Anthony told me that he's most likely gonna have the apartment on lockdown during the weekend of April 14th, so....it's sounding like gg's to me.

BIG C

Smash Master
You need to make a Scumbag Anthony meme. Just one Top Text: Says everyone who wins tournaments is terrible. Bottom Text: Hasn't entered a tournament in 3216543218 years.

LOL i'm just kidding FROOOO you still whoop my *** at melee and that's all that matters.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Little England. If I was Lil' England I'd be just another rapper that came up with a new dance craze. lol but yeah thats me.
Took a trip through older posts from around the time Jason had just joined our merry band. Also doing it wrong for early morning class tomorrow. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Also, also... for future weekend planning, the weekend of the 6th I will be out of town for the semesterly PISA retreat, and coming back Sunday afternoon. I should be good most of the time for other weekends, so to Craig and Matt, there you go.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I have a planned vacation as to if i have a 3 day weekend coming up. I wouldn't expect much of me hanging out as well with work situations getting worse. (my back is ****ed up from work, not bowling)

goosefactor

Smash Lord
OMG that brings back memories.
Yes, yes it does. Around twelve of them, I'd say. Each consisting of being woken up by the sensation of an infinite power necklace being draped around my neck, along with the strong urge (stronger with each subsequent memory) to slap what was always the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes, which always just so happened to be a giggling, bubbly brown face. :hulk:

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Items of Note for This Weekend

Good sirs, I present to you some points of interest for this weekend. First, I unfortunately must once again restrict the johns at the apartment, but not for the entire weekend (just most of it >_>). It's cool with me if people stick around at 'Fro and I's place on Friday and into Saturday (especially with it being Lance's twenty-first), but I'll need the apartment clear on Saturday and Sunday so I don't get johned on massively by the coming two weeks. Obviously, this implies that SSBO LXVI will need to be held at Tark as well. So yeah, I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow to commence the Lance-related johnzzzzzzzzz.

Matt: owned

johnz

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I've been lurking here for a while, but not posting. Please forgive this shameless advertisement

Smashing Grounds V: The Final Frontier 1
May 26th, 2012

Smashing Grounds is returning this summer. Aiming for 2-3 large tournaments with attendance from WI, MI and Purdue. Let me know what days cause conflicts over the summer so I can schedule accordingly. Hope to see you guys in May!

Top Bottom