• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

voorhese

Smash Master
I don't have the finances to go to smym anymore =/ Some garbage happened with my pell grant/loan and now I am basically already behind on the loan (because i lent mom money). as it stands now I will be able to pay it back most likely when i get my money back from my mom, but none after that until next semester. I still plan on coming to see alan while he is in town, but not enough money for the tournament =(

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Shoutout to Alan for coming down. It was nice hanging out with you dude and I hope West Lafayette wasn't too much of a bad influence on you :p

Shoutout to The Resistance being the best ****ing game ever!

If people are coming back into West Lafayette early before school starts, let me know. I would be down to chill.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
LOLOLOLOL

Oh wow, I'm a pretty big ****, aren't I? :surprised:

Heh, not gonna lie, I realized how douchey that McDonald's thing was as soon as it happened, lol. But that reading one is like 2% accurate, and you know it, lol! The others? Yeah...no excuses for those, rofl. I never realized how much material I give you to work with, lulz.

But yeah, very fun times this weekend, guys. I'm definitely glad I came down. This weekend reminded me of the good old days (I'm sure that random Asian guy from NJ helped with that), and why I always used to take the time and effort to travel down there.

Wood Ratt Matt/Road Hatt Matt: Even though you have your reasons, perhaps you should consider coming down a little more often.

EDIT

Oh piss, I gotta change my sig now. Freakin' A

Mr H

Smash Ace
yo that reading one was 100% accurate you turned on the god damn lights and woke me up. oh well i caught up on sleep last night :D. glad you came down i had funz but YOU NEED TO COME DOWN MORE NOW AND STOP BEING A NUB

'Fro

Smash Lord
So yeah, last weekend was pretty awesome! Alanson, thanks for making the trip and seeing us all again! Mattson, glad to know you were having a good time over here.

I'm sorry for being a huge fob on Sunday night. To anybody who was aware of the situation, it got cleared up, and it's all good now. I will be sure not to let things get out of hand again and make me rain on people's parades like that. Until next time!

Mr H

Smash Ace
I'm sorry for being a huge fob on Sunday night. To anybody who was aware of the situation, it got cleared up, and it's all good now. I will be sure not to let things get out of hand again and make me rain on people's parades like that. Until next time!
ya its no problem man, it was just an unfortunate situation

goosefactor

Smash Lord
STOP BEING A NUB
omgggg I'm not a nub.

I'll see what's going on the following weekend (24th). Would you even be down there? If I recall correctly, Anthony said that weekend is one of the few that's somewhat tolerable for him.

You guys should totally move that SSBO to Friday evening so it can take place while I'm bowling. :lick:

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Hmm, well perhaps I'll see about that weekend then. I'm thinkin' that weekend was pretty fob-tastic for Anthony though :/ but then again, which ones aren't >_>

Anthony, I'll make tentative plans for that weekend. If my staying there doesn't jibe well with your studying, let me know as soon as possible, k?

Top Bottom