• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

'Fro

Smash Lord
So I stayed up pretty late playing FFX and just woke up. Let's push SSBO: Bball to 3pm guys. Also, sounds like we'll need a bball. Worst come to worst we can all pitch in for one.
There is this little question of where? I know we mentioned locations, but we haven't specified.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Found my ball, still looking for a pump found a needle and a bike pump... lets see how this works

Got it. we can use mine.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
SSBO: Basketball Results

21:
1st Faithkeeper (21pts)
2nd Little England (3pts)
3rd Jayford (0pts) *had 4 points but got tipped by Corey
3rd Fro
3rd Lanceinthepants

3v3
1st FaithKeeper, Little England, Jayford (15pts)
2nd Fro, Lanceinthepants, iamthemicrowave (8pts)

Thanks everyone for coming out and making the first Super Smash Body Odor a huge success! I'll have to remember to bring my camera. Too much good stuff happened. Jay gets 10000 rebounds, Corey's NBA street tactics, George's key domination, my off-the-foot-accidental-pass-to fail combo, Fro's big *** block on yours truly, and Lance's two in a row 3 point shots in the 3v3. Big shoutouts to B team Corey banging on everyone. Everybody can discuss the next game to be played here.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Request for impromptu SSBO on the evening of March 9th!!

Reasons:
-So you guys can warm up for SMYM
-So I can see all of you fobs before you leave for SMYM
-melee
-johns

_kSo_

Smash Master
woah woah woah alan ur coming to visit
yayy dj finally posted! :)

Yes, March 8th - 12th I will be at Purdue. I'm pretty sure I wrote on your facebook wall trying to make plans with you but you never responded :( and i was a sad panda

edit: never mind i didn't! Sorry!! let's hang!

_kSo_

Smash Master
Yeah, like 2.67 nanoseconds ago, lool.

such a toobz88
quiet, you keyboard catt matt

catttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Mr H

Smash Ace
catttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

goosefactor

Smash Lord
quiet, you keyboard catt matt
catttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Hahahaha catt matt

And noooooo! I don't get the whole catttttt thing! That and meatspin just don't seem to work on my comp, I dunno.

BIG C

Smash Master
Request for impromptu SSBO on the evening of March 9th!!

Reasons:
-So you guys can warm up for SMYM
-So I can see all of you fobs before you leave for SMYM
-melee
-johns
Request for you guys to stop being Chooble McToobertons and for all of you to come to SMYM.

Reasons:
-It's SMYM you can't go wrong.
-Johnz
-You can see EVERYBODY at SMYM.
-Juanz
-Johannz

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Matt, I think it's time to install

not that you need to know what meatspin is.
What the d*** is that mocha latte all about?

Oh, and I already know what meatspin is. One day on aim, Anthony took the liberty of disguising it with links that sounded very appealing to me (they probably had various RPG names in them or somethin'). But apparently my comp was able to detect MOST of them, and sent me to whichever link he was using as a facade. A few meatspins did go undetected though and found their way on my comp. :ohwell:

_kSo_

Smash Master
Request for you guys to stop being Chooble McToobertons and for all of you to come to SMYM.

Reasons:
-It's SMYM you can't go wrong.
-Johnz
-You can see EVERYBODY at SMYM.
-Juanz
-Johannz
smym is 3 hrs away. I'll be ON CAMPUS.

Sorry big c, I can't use 6 hours of my vacation driving to chicago =\

Top Bottom