• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
ya idk if i want to go since ur going to be here. i would rather just chill at purdue, unless u actually wanted to go to smym
I was thinking about going for a day just to see people....probably not though.

I'll be there on the Thursday before smym, so those of you who are going should hit me up when I'm here before you leave :)

I'll let you guys know when I've bought my plane ticket.

Mr H

Smash Ace
ya il be arriving on the 8th in the afternoon sometime. i get out of class around 2ish

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
(This post was made in light of recent conversations and an overall consensus at Dairy Queen this past weekend.)
Alright nignogs now peep this. We got a new SSBO series...

Super
Smash
Body
Odor

That's right, we're bout to get mustier than the D&D kids at Smashing Grounds! On non-Super Smash Battle Opera weekends let loose play one team sport for massive lafs with your fellow Dew Crew. I will also finally put the camera my mom bought me 2+ years ago to good use. (Hint: Random assortment of sports + random assortment of people who haven't played sports in who knows how long but are highly competitive = raaaaaaaage with a side of salt .) Use the thread to form teams and talk locations for activities and such. Activities Lance and I threw around and plan on doing include the following:

Football
Ultimate Frisbee
Basketball
Dodgeball
Kickball
[Insert Fun Water Sport]

The first event will be SSBO:Basketball! Guess who decided on this one. :smirk: Show up for a good *** whoopin by yours truly. And by yours truly I mean the blackest person in the Dew Crew. And by that I mean GeEEEeEEEEeeeOOORRGggE. And that's that. It's Space Jam nigz! Let's go!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
The first event will be SSBO:Basketball! Guess who decided on this one. :smirk: Show up for a good *** whoopin by yours truly. And by yours truly I mean the blackest person in the Dew Crew. And by that I mean GeEEEeEEEEeeeOOORRGggE. And that's that. It's Space Jam nigz! Let's go!
When/where is this taking place? I played basketball on the B team when I was 14. Get yourselves ready.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Alan: Let me know if you need a ride from the airport. if you're going to be in some time after 4pm.

Jason: Sounds like a cool idea. Now if work permits and I don't get destroyed on sleep like I did on Saturday.

'Fro

Smash Lord
(This post was made in light of recent conversations and an overall consensus at Dairy Queen this past weekend.)
Alright nignogs now peep this. We got a new SSBO series...

Super
Smash
Body
Odor

That's right, we're bout to get mustier than the D&D kids at Smashing Grounds! On non-Super Smash Battle Opera weekends let loose play one team sport for massive lafs with your fellow Dew Crew. I will also finally put the camera my mom bought me 2+ years ago to good use. (Hint: Random assortment of sports + random assortment of people who haven't played sports in who knows how long but are highly competitive = raaaaaaaage with a side of salt .) Use the thread to form teams and talk locations for activities and such. Activities Lance and I threw around and plan on doing include the following:

Football
Ultimate Frisbee
Basketball
Dodgeball
Kickball
[Insert Fun Water Sport]

All that and no soccer? (Assuming your American *** didn't mean that in the first place)

I've basically never thrown frisbees or footballs like, ever.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Confirmation: SSBO LXVI on February 25 at Tark

Okay, so we went kind of crazy with the dates on this one due to a number of conflicting issues and events, but let me just reiterate that the final date for SSBO LXVI is this Saturday, February 25, as reflected in the title and in the first post. I will not be able to attend due to school johns, so it will be necessary for a member of our crew to step up and TO (as far as I am aware, 'Fro will be attending an event in Indianapolis with Jay, so he won't be able to run it). Also, I unfortunately must once again require that the apartment be off limits this weekend in league with my inability to attend, meaning that SSBO LXVI will again be held at Tark. So yeah, I hope to see you guys when I can.

'Fro

Smash Lord
I'm down for soccer, but I'll expect like 10 minutes of play cause endurance johns.

SSBO: Basketball will be this weekend. (Tentative day and time.) We can play in the courts next to Wiley or the ones by Chauncey.
In light of everything, please make that on Sunday.

Also, I'm in line with George on this. Before I became the ultra-lazy slob that I am now, soccer used to be part of my weekly schedule, with some basketball mixed in. I'm looking forward to this.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I'm calling out massive work johns on my end for this weekend. So I don't know if you should expect me or not at the moment. (most likely not) Yesterday, I was informed that I'll be working at 4am, EVERY DAY, till Saturday... The news is that there is I might have to work Sunday as well. So **** my life. (x_x )

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
hey Anthony you can take me off the Purdue smash thing. i'm completely overwhelmed this semester and will not be attending any tournies

voorhese

Smash Master
Hey Anthony can we just skip all this tourney garbage and put me at the top of the rankings. Ivy tech is 2 hard and i won't be able to go anywhere at all this semester, not even to the bathroom.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Voorhese is full of johns. Any time he doesn't feel like doing his HW, he tells his Prof his mom is sick and the Prof doesn't him do it and gives him and A and extra credit and a large cheese pizza with breadsticks.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Results: SSBO LXoXo (John's edition) - February 25

Singles:

1st - Little England (+50 Johns points)
2nd - Lance in the Pants (+25 Johns points)
3rd - WarHippy (+10 Improvement points)

SHOUT OUTS!!!

Good games everyone. Maybe next time we can get enough people for teams.

Lance in the Pants - Fun games. I need to challenge you soon.

Little England - One of these days I'm going to get a game off you :D

Everyone else - Hope to see you all soon, sorry for not being able to recall any other names right now

Top Bottom