• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
So, can I interest anyone for Pizza King after the tournament? I'm sure Little England would be interested. :D
Also about the tournament... I think that a certain Marth and Falco will be making an appearance.
~( /#\m/#\)~

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
hmmm :awesome:

Remember when you saaaaid....
I was trying to hype your ISO. I could have said "and Jason's ISO (****ty music and wack *** textures, but it does have smashville)"

Also, thx for everyone that came out yesterday. It was a little cramped but we made it work.

SSBL Results (We did a tournament on tournament mode LOL):
1. Jason
2. Jay
3. Lance
3. DJ
5. Armando
5. Corey
5. Josh
5. Jailbait Jay "The Map" Hartford

'Fro

Smash Lord
I was trying to hype your ISO. I could have said "and Jason's ISO (****ty music and wack *** textures, but it does have smashville)"

Also, thx for everyone that came out yesterday. It was a little cramped but we made it work.

SSBL Results (We did a tournament on tournament mode LOL):
1. Jason
2. Jay
3. Lance
3. DJ
5. Armando
5. Corey
5. Josh
5. Jailbait Jay "The Map" Hartford
Aw, man.... I got there too late for that? What does my life mean now?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
...Is that.... SSBLance?

Nice.
Lol, that's what I was thinking.

Also, like 5 minutes ago I just randomly remembered the coleslaw lady that was more or less trying to break in and kill us at Skylar's. :scared:

And what "cool" music is on Jason's ISO?

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I wouldn't like songs from Crash on the ISO, but you would. I think it's that kinda deal. The songs don't mean anything to you. btw, did you do the victory themes?

edit/and feel free to put in anything for the smashville stage. lol

Aaaaand, you were WITH me when we picked out the textures. xD...I wonder if this weekend will be the weekend...

Note2Self: Call home for Pound 5.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
It makes me sad. MVC 3 comes out next week,
And I won't be able to play any of you in it for MONTHS!

Also, project M side tournaments make me wish I was there.
We have some idiot here who only plays his own mods,
And spends the entire time trash-talking project M.

'Fro

Smash Lord
It makes me sad. MVC 3 comes out next week,
And I won't be able to play any of you in it for MONTHS!

Also, project M side tournaments make me wish I was there.
We have some idiot here who only plays his own mods,
And spends the entire time trash-talking project M.
We could play online..... kadhim14 is my PSN account.

PurdueSmash

Smash Apprentice
SSBO LIII Results

SSBO LIII Results 2/12/11

Doubles (4 teams)
1: Black and Yellow (Little England + Timerbomb) ($30.00)
2: Team Bounty Hunter (Lance + 'Fro) ($10.00)

3: Berzerk Related (Goose + Zephyrmace)
4: Team Revenge of a Cute Mustard (Deez nutz + Jesse)

Singles (11 entrants)
1: Little England ($35.00)
2: Goosefactor ($15.00)
3: Jail Bait Jay the Map Hartford ($5.00)

4: Dracofox
5: Timerbomb
5: Pants in the Lance
7: Jesse
7: Beeeeeeeeeeees
9: Fro (by forfeit)
10: zephyrmace
10: DeeZ NutZ

Thanks to all who came out for our latest SSBO! Special shout-outs to Jesse as well; we look forward to seeing you at future events. Speaking of which, SSBO LIV is scheduled for Saturday, February 26 at the usual time of noon.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
****ing Timerbomb.

Yeah, this tourney was great. Matt, you're crazy at this game. Those were the best sets I've ever played. I told you you figured out my Falco. haha

Anthony- Does Fox beat Marth? Does Marth beat Falco? :O I'm starting to think Falco v Marth is 50-50 and Fox v Marth is 55-45...orrr Matt just figured out how to beat Falco.

Jay- You ****...wheeen you play your game. I feel like especially in tournament you play your opponent's game instead of yours. Something to work on I guess. (MArhrhhvelllll!)

Adam- You aren't that rusty lol. I actually never played you in tournament before! You definitely play differently. I think you should play like that all the time.

Victorbomb- Fun teaming with you. However, I should not used my tertiaries in teams and you definitely shouldn't either. (Only I can use Mewtwo.)

Lance- We gotta talk.

Jesse- Thanks for making the trip! Come out and make it again. You'll get better really fast. ;)

Breeeett- Good stuff with the Bowser!! lol You need to hang out more often :D

Fro- You still got it. =/

Josh- Marth is a pretty good character. hah I'd say it's worth it to give him a try.

DJ- Thinkin about going w/ you...

Also, if any of you Chicago area folk are going home next weekend can you give me a ride to Chicago Midway Friday and back to Purdue Sunday? It's my only chance of going to Pound. :(

Dart!

Smash Master
****ing Timerbomb.

Yeah, this tourney was great. Matt, you're crazy at this game. Those were the best sets I've ever played. I told you you figured out my Falco. haha

Anthony- Does Fox beat Marth? Does Marth beat Falco? :O I'm starting to think Falco v Marth is 50-50 and Fox v Marth is 55-45...orrr Matt just figured out how to beat Falco.

Jay- You ****...wheeen you play your game. I feel like especially in tournament you play your opponent's game instead of yours. Something to work on I guess. (MArhrhhvelllll!)

Adam- You aren't that rusty lol. I actually never played you in tournament before! You definitely play differently. I think you should play like that all the time.

Victorbomb- Fun teaming with you. However, I should not used my tertiaries in teams and you definitely shouldn't either. (Only I can use Mewtwo.)

Lance- We gotta talk.

Jesse- Thanks for making the trip! Come out and make it again. You'll get better really fast. ;)

Breeeett- Good stuff with the Bowser!! lol You need to hang out more often :D

Fro- You still got it. =/

Josh- Marth is a pretty good character. hah I'd say it's worth it to give him a try.

DJ- Thinkin about going w/ you...

Also, if any of you Chicago area folk are going home next weekend can you give me a ride to Chicago Midway Friday and back to Purdue Sunday? It's my only chance of going to Pound. :(
jason...pm me or call me about the ride situation. i am for reals willing to help depending on the details.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Jason, I'm flattered that you think so. I did derive more fun from Melee than I had done in a while.

However, that amount just did not happen to be enough to really motivate me to stay committed to improving and practicing the way I used to. The fire just isn't there. With Street Fighter taking up so much of my time and Marvel coming out, I will be even less inclined to do so now. Plus, I just enjoy how those games work more. I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to insult anyone's intelligence or taste in saying what I say about Melee.

Don't get me wrong, though. I fully intend to be at SSBO's and to work towards making our tournament environment as conducive to improvement as possible, as an organizer and a participant.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Lance: Fun times in teams! I kinda wish we could have kept running the bounty train, but I think we did good! Role reversal combo with Falcon and Samus was amazing!

Jason: Good stuff. You are a hell of a teammate, especially when it comes to crucial, stock-saving situations. Also, you will lose in Marvel. Guaranteed. Seriously. No joke. SRS BZNS.

Matt: First set in a long while..... And not much has changed in how our matches roll, huh? Also, get accidentally the trolls in Lance's room. Also, also, your blue pillow is still here.

Anthony: You evil, evil person. How could you let me flatten Matt? What if he died? Also, impossible game shenanigans are too good!

Adam: Great to see you come out again, dude! Good job getting up there in the brackets again!

Jay Trollford: Too good. Just too good. I will get back to you on Naptown by tomorrow, but it's not looking likely.

Timerbomb: Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Jesse: Sorry for not finishing our match, man...... I had a ride waiting for me outside the building and I was already running late.

Top Bottom