• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
Jayford.jayford

I am 1-2 in placement matches. I picked the good ladder lmao and I lost one legit then my mom called in the middle of a match and messed up my micro lmao.
ha ha, no wonder I couldnt find your old name, Ill add you. (btw im SgtJim.sgtjim) I would have ignored my mom :p

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
my mom called in the middle of a match and messed up my micro lmao.
I imagine this has happened innumerable times in the history of SC. LOL

"WTF, Mom, you made me misclick my micro against these Lurkers and I just lost like my whole M&M ball ijhuasifhweh98hew98hew0hge89wh09ghje09fjew09gjk9032uj90uj320j09ju!!1!"

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
I imagine this has happened innumerable times in the history of SC. LOL

"WTF, Mom, you made me misclick my micro against these Lurkers and I just lost like my whole M&M ball ijhuasifhweh98hew98hew0hge89wh09ghje09fjew09gjk9032uj90uj320j09ju!!1!"
your mom...

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Summer Super Smash Battle Opera!

So for first S3B0 I am thinking about May 22. It is the only date I could attend in May, and I don't what will work for Anthony and Matt cuz they didn't respond to me yet XD, but let us know if the 22nd works for you guys. It has to be a weekend when the fro and noobtractor can come down so we'll see what happens.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
So for first S3B0 I am thinking about May 22. It is the only date I could attend in May, and I don't what will work for Anthony and Matt cuz they didn't respond to me yet XD, but let us know if the 22nd works for you guys. It has to be a weekend when the fro and noobtractor can come down so we'll see what happens.
I can go. But hopefully i will be able to see you guys before then and hopefully without a cold =]

that's right double hopes get hyped <.<

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Dude, my SC 2 rank has to be like Copper, 97th Division or somethin'. :(

Also, once the finals week calms down we can get some summer SSBO stuff figured out.
Alan coined them S3BO's, George.

Jayford.jayford

I am 1-2 in placement matches. I picked the good ladder lmao and I lost one legit then my mom called in the middle of a match and messed up my micro lmao.
LOL, ya that's happened to me before, but with my dogs. Like, I used to play downstairs and my dogs would come into the kitchen whimpering because they had to go pee outside. But I'd be in the middle of a match (and we all know how well pausing the game against people other than your friends works out >_>) so I always panicked. I usually thought it through rationaly and came to the conclusion that if I didn't let them outside and continued playing, there would be like a 99% chance that I'd have to clean up piss on the floor, and that knowing my SC skills, I only had a 2% chance at best to actually win the match. So I merely played the odds and let my dogs out, thus letting my already fobby match go to ****.

LOL, I love how we are first referred to as "Anthony" and "Matt," but then it gets reverted to the usual "Fro" and "noobtractor." Also, you know what the up-to-date plans are. Heh.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Alan coined them S3BO's, George.
wat?? I said Summer ssbo(s3bo)???

Just so you guys know, we will have have s3bo number im not sure on either the 16th(Sunday) or the 22nd(Saturday), it depends on random factors such as the fros work schedule lolol

I see that SC2 comes out June 27th, but I'm sure you fobs already knew that.

for some reason a 'u matt' is in order. everyone chain post now

u matt.

_kSo_

Smash Master
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this reminded me of 'Xiao Xiao'

psh psh psh ppp ppsh psh

lOL it was pretty much like Xiao Xiao - the smash edition

anyway, it's funny kuz after I posted this, I saw on the comments on the video, and one said "That ain't Dragon ball Z"

i was like LOLOLOL everyone thought the same thing

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
OMFG hell yes Maus! I used to watch Xiao Xiao all the time!

I wish they'd make more.
lol i know
seriously, doesn't it sound like xiao xiaom though?

after watching the vdeo for about 20 seconds, i was like

'xiao xiao....'

but yeah. back when i was like 13~14...
Xiao Xiao was one of the best things to watch online. hahaha
at least for me it was.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
LOL I have no idea what Xiao Xiao is exactly, but it reminds me of that one random story Alan told about his dad coming in when he and his brother were playing Smash 64.

"Who's the little bear?"
"...It's a fox, dad..."

rofl

mecatomato

Smash Lord

voorhese

Smash Master
is it me or are link players that just know enough of how to play to recover and up b kill, like the hardest people to play?

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
In terms of s3bo there is the potential to have it at zeta psi i will have my own room with a decent amount of space

goosefactor

Smash Lord
LOL I have no idea what Xiao Xiao is exactly, but it reminds me of that one random story Alan told about his dad coming in when he and his brother were playing Smash 64.

"Who's the little bear?"
"...It's a fox, dad..."

rofl
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I so wish I was there for that. Granted, it may have all been in Chinese, but still.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

mecatomato

Smash Lord

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Jayford get on SC 2. I'd text you instead of posting this, but apparently you are too cool to give me your number.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Lmao, I forgot how bad xiao xiao 1 was xD

The one where he invades the hotel/office building/whatever is my favorite.
yeah i looked at 1 again today.. it was SO BAD

later ones like, 3 ~ 5 or so, are about invading random buildings... lol

like, hotel, as you have mentioned, a storage, and whatnot.

good time. hehe

Link is the best character in the game. No question : D
Y. Link is better.

LOLOL

"wei, shei shi xiao xiong?"
"DAD! THAT'S A FOX"

i forgot i told you in chinese loLOLOL :laugh:
LOLOLOLOL

i cannot forget that. lolololol

and yes, you did tell me in Chinese. hahaha
you were like 'oh wait, you speak chinese'
and then it happened =P

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
so ive officially switched to google chrome(finally, linux johns), and it owns firefox.

Only 2 bad things:

Alan it renders ur text so small I can barely read it LOL

The 2 adblock extensions still suck compared to Adblock Plus in firefox. They don't reorganize the page and remove the dead space like ABP does. Oh well thats why they are in beta.

Top Bottom