• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
so ive officially switched to google chrome(finally, linux johns), and it owns firefox.

Only 2 bad things:

Alan it renders ur text so small I can barely read it LOL

The 2 adblock extensions still suck compared to Adblock Plus in firefox. They don't reorganize the page and remove the dead space like ABP does. Oh well thats why they are in beta.

hahha yes google chrome is the BEES KNEES lol

and i'm guessing it's rendering my font small kuz of the whole beta situation, yes.

Jayford: I was gonna mass carrier then I forgot what I was doing lol
yor dooing it rong

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Pappy's breakfast sandwiches are the greatest things ever! If you guys haven't had one ill tell you all about it

choice of

BREAD:

White
Wheat
Rye
English Muffin -- BEST

MEAT:

Bacon
Sausage Patty -- BEST

Cheese:

Cheddar -- BEST
American
Swiss

AND

A FRIED EGG!

All for only $2.50, served all day. ****

Jayford

Smash Lord
Jayford: I was gonna mass carrier then I forgot what I was doing lol
u matt

Basically what happened was I tried to get to the enriched mineral field, but lost my probe and then like 2min later I see him sitting in my base with an enriched mineral lmao. So I was like well, can't mass carrier now. I wasted so much time >.>.

Also, I thought you had my number from the SMYM 10 shananigans lol. I also lost yours some how tho lol.

It's 219-309-0728.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
LOOOL, George, you and your crazy fried eggs in sandwiches. I guess since it was for breakfast I can let it slide. But today I was actually thinking of DT Kirby's and how good their sandwiches and chips sound.

LOL, ya, it's SOOO easy to get sidetracked in SC, Jay. And it doesn't help that half the time I don't know what to do and get so flustered. :(

Heh, Andrew, I'm starting to think that The Ford must've completely skipped my post about it. >_>

My cell: 219-395-4065

BunBun

Smash Master
LOOOL, George, you and your crazy fried eggs in sandwiches. I guess since it was for breakfast I can let it slide. But today I was actually thinking of DT Kirby's and how good their sandwiches and chips sound.

LOL, ya, it's SOOO easy to get sidetracked in SC, Jay. And it doesn't help that half the time I don't know what to do and get so flustered. :(

Heh, Andrew, I'm starting to think that The Ford must've completely skipped my post about it. >_>

My cell: 219-395-4065
But today I was actually thinking of DT Kirby's and how good their sandwiches and chips sound
DT Kirby's

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Andrew, often times I try to hold back a smile/chuckle with many of the things you post/say. However, sometimes I am not always successful at it. Heh.

One post, providing a download link ...
Thanks Deus Ex Machina man! XD
LOLOLOL

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Woot thanks luis. Download instructions are pretty simple. It's gonna ask you about using illegal roms or whatever when you create an account. Just say yes. The street fighter 3 rom is somewhere in megaupload. When you sign in on ggpo find the SF3 room. people will challenge you but you don't have to accept and you can spectate all the matches that are going on.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Yes sir it is. It has a bunch of other rooms for other games like MvC but I mostly stick to the SF3 room, eventhough I only play with my friends <.> And I'll play ya but it'll have to wait until sunday evening.

BunBun

Smash Master
Andrew, often times I try to hold back a smile/chuckle with many of the things you post/say. However, sometimes I am not always successful at it. Heh.
Mission accomplished.

So, Matt, are you going to be at Purdue this weekend?

I'm just throwing my opinion out there, but you should.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Actionscript 3.0

Hey I am having trouble with getting my **** character to move in flash

I'm new to this, honestly I have no idea what is going on, and I need some help.

im starting my coding in my fla file with "import Keniton.as"

and all my keyboard event listeners are within my external "Keniton.as" file

But, when I go to test it, i get a syntax error that says, "expecting identifier before as"

hoping someone here knows actionscript 3.0

Also, I tried google, it was no help lol

Jayford

Smash Lord

I'm new to this, honestly I have no idea what is going on, and I need some help.

But, when I go to test it, i get a syntax error that says, "expecting identifier before as"

DOUBLE POST LOLOLOLOLOL

Post your code or pm me it and I'll look at it. I've never programmed flash before, but I have taken like 7 program classes so I might be able to help.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm done with finals.

Gonna sleep for a bit, then smash? lol.... allnighters -_-

Call me.... should wake me up

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman

You just didn't try hard enough. Take a look at this link. http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1083679

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
poop is smelly

So I am gonna have a lil smashfest at my place tonight. People can come over whenever just not too late, cuz Im going home tomorrow. So far Andrew, Skylar, Carl, and Puma are coming at some point lol

DracoFox

Smash Ace
No problem. Though I will have to delay the time on getting this bad boy. I went into a nostalgic fit today and bought some games (two GBA Castlevania games, Pod racers for 64, as well as Turok) and treated my mom to lunch for mothers day. If I get paid (which i should) for watching my cousin's dogs. I will place my order for the arcade stick tomorrow. If I don't get paid, this just completely justifies that my cousin, Crrrg's step-mom, is a complete *****.

Top Bottom