• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Eventually ill get an answer to this.

NJz, who said ur sig and why is peef in it.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
So I was gonna rank up in sc2 today as much as I could today, but I screwed up my first 3 games… First one I had a terran contained on lost temple, he was going standard m&m&m. I went roach/ling/baneling… just when I was morphing a ton of banelings in the center of the map he decides to push out, my roaches get caught in between the wall of morphing banelings and marauders, he ***** my roaches and kills my banelings b4they finish morphing… second and third games failed in similar ways. Won the next three tho… I still have so much to learn about this game… if any of u guys ever want to play me tell me! XD also I want to play smash next week since it’s the easiest week of the year :D
Heh, I'm not even quite sure how to make banelings yet....But ya, a couple old friends from high school got their hands on a copy of the beta too and have been eager to play. Next time we play, I'll hunt you down. Also, it WOULD be a little easier if I had your number. >_> Oh, and in quiz format, of course. :p

Also, there are still two quizzes that I haven't passed yet. You two know who you are.:mad:

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
tech is not as hard as not being an idiot when your playing... thats what always gets me :p
Hear hear.
I'd be so much better if I didn't play like an idiot half the time.
Of course, I don't think I'd be having nearly as fun if I didn't.

Also, I'm free next week for smash if anyone thinks exams are just too easy. O_o

DracoFox

Smash Ace
it's so funny because no matter how hard I practice fox, that tech will always be the bane of my fox games. it's tooo hard how do you do it cunning??
Are you talking about JC to up-smash from shine?

Sorry for the double post. I had the page sitting for awhile and didn't see Alan's post till after my previous one.

_kSo_

Smash Master
LOL, I enter tournaments as Dr. PEEF PEEF so I didnt know what was up. Know why he added an F to the end?
it was either by accident or someone had already taken dr peepee....either way, it has nothing to do with you, i'm sure.

and no draco we are talking about just plain old running upsmash. that shiz is hard even though it's like the most basic tech in the game LOL

_kSo_

Smash Master
I find it easier to do using the joystick+A instead of trying to coordinate the joystick+C-stick. Dash up smash is an integral part of Falco's gameplay.
/jokes

You can also do dash -> crouch -> up smash, but I think it may take a few more frames.
yeah, recently i've been doing joystick+A and it's much better. I'm still in a bad habit of doing c-stick sometimes though and it gets sorta awkward.

Less of a problem now than it was a year ago, though.

It was just a joke between me, george and tomacawk kuz we all make that mistake with fox LOL

but for serious, hardest tech in the game :-D

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Real random observation. Lately I've been listening to Alice in Chains and I was just watching one of their music vids (Man in the box) and the lead singer looks like an older Bret. <.<

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
lolnice

I've been stranded in Nashville for two days because of the state flooding emergency and I just missed two of my exams.

Johns.
How the -
You manage to miss more exams than anyone else I know.
And there's always some really random-*** reason.
"Sorry ... couldn't take my exams ... we had a localized apocalypse."

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Real random observation. Lately I've been listening to Alice in Chains and I was just watching one of their music vids (Man in the box) and the lead singer looks like an older Bret. <.<
who layne stayley? not really hard for a dead pesron to look like anyone. Maybe i could see a similar appearance in jerry cantrell. Anyone going to be around the first week after finals?

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
starcraft finally clicked. ranked 1 in my gold division on a 5-0 streak plat league here i come. :p what a good finals week. if only i had 3 more points

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Andre stop being so pro

Also, once the finals week calms down we can get some summer SSBO stuff figured out. Anthony are you gonna be here this summer or back in St. Johnzville?? We should get one scheduled soon.

Top Bottom