• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Mr H

Smash Ace
I'm not going anywhere. So I am in for smash this summer.
^ same
i have no job atm so this summer il be around much more for shenanigans and such
by shenanigans i mean

and by such i mean

edit see you guys at the last ssbo
i marked it on my calender

.....and by calander i mean

goosefactor

Smash Lord
LOL, an epic Crrrrrrg post. What makes it even more hilarious is that he actually HAS the Ninja Turtle calendar.

Well, it sounds like apart from a few choobs, nearly everyone is staying for the Summer. Perhaps with Alan's permission we can continue the S3BO's.

Also, for the first time ever Craigy and I are teaming. So be prepared to get **** on, you guys. And by "you guys" I mean "me." -__-

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
LOL, an epic Crrrrrrg post. What makes it even more hilarious is that he actually HAS the Ninja Turtle calendar.

Well, it sounds like apart from a few choobs, nearly everyone is staying for the Summer. Perhaps with Alan's permission we can continue the S3BO's.

Also, for the first time ever Craigy and I are teaming. So be prepared to get **** on. And by "you guys" I mean "me." -__-
u never said you guys...??????????? confused

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Rocked

Also I have to give you credit George ever since you said that you would start using the post icons, every post you have made has them.
hah yeah and i only use the thumbs up...sometimes i dont use them if im lazy and use quick reply.

MINDGAMESsszzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

HIGH HO THE DAIRY OH TURKEY IN THE S--how the **** do you get to hob highway!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
I see a caution sign in that post >.>
MINDGAMESAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz

@Carl

I am gonna **** on you so bad at next SSBO. wow dude you should just not show up. oh wait you do that anyway. anyway i will **** that dumb sheik of yours. all you know how to do is dj nair ->dj fair gimps wow i played a GIRL(forkgirl from TX) at pound4 who could do that so YOU SUCK.

NEXT up is this young link garbage LOL, wtf are you joking me?? YL IS LOW TIER YOU NOOB. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS BAIR WITH FOX AND GG ME. I GOT JTURLY PRACTICE *****.

WHAT other garbage chars you gonna use?? YOU CAN ONLY BEAT ME WITH DK NOOB, AND I KNOW THE SECRET TECHNIQUE TO STOP THAT APE. LOL

O YAH YOU PLAY FALCO, WELL I EAT PIECE OF **** FALCOS LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST GET OWND.

FOX?? WELL WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME WE DID A FOX DITTO I WON!! OWND

MARTH?? MY FALCON ***** THAT BS I DONT EVEN GOTTA BRING OUT THE FOX NOOB.

IN 2010 I AM 1-0 VS CARL IN TOURNAMENT. GET ***** BBOY SCRUB GO POP YOURSELF OFF IN THE BATHROOM WHILE YOU CONTEMPLATE THIS OWNAGE!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
says the kid that I 2-0 last ssbo. And that wasn't even a piece of **** falco...it was a bRaYn falco which is like 15 times worse that. sooo uh joohnz?
LOL DAS FUNNY. POOLS MATCHES DONT COUNT U NOOB. U DID BEAT ME PRETTY BAD BUT ITS JUST POOLS. ALSO YOU GOT LUCKY AS ****

1: Kirkq ($40.00)
2: iamthemicrowave ($20.00)
3: Goosefactor ($5.00)
4: 'Fro
5: A.C._Burito
5: Voorhese

LOL GG.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Meeting with my ENTR201 group tonight. Aka I'll be pissed off tonight. Who wants to smash tonight because I need something to not make me so angry at my ******** group.
Hey man, count me in.
I needs to get me some practice in.

It's lookin' like I might actually be able to enter both events this tournament. Hype.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
My place is roommateless at the moment, and I'm back from dinner now.
There's parking in the Northwestern/Grant St. garage that should be free at the moment.

I've got three tv's, one fully functional setup, and a good bit of space (for an apartment).
People are welcome to show up fer the smashing whenever.

If anyone needs directions or anything, I can oblige (It's the same place we had finals last SSBO).

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to smash tonight guys :D. My lab is in a state where everything works, I just have to make it look not ********. And my paper is half way done. Which means I am ahead of schedule on stuff : D
nice :D yes sometime tonight would be good for me 2

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Good ... 'cause I just woke up.
Smash first thing in the 'morning' never ends well fer me.

Someone let me know when things are about to get underway.

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
where u guys want to play?

my room is open and my roomate is gone, but whatever is fine

Top Bottom