• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
I was messing around lol

Most of us take this game pretty seriously, but we have some who don't. The ranking system and consistent scheduled tournaments is what keeps our community here pretty strong. It would be awesome to see you guys here since we're so used to playing ourselves lol.
I don't take this game seriously at all.

I take Brawl very seriously. Diddy Kong is too good.

64 SUCKS

let's play SF4 guys. la la la

MidwestBorderPatrol

Smash Cadet
I don't take this game seriously at all.

I take Brawl very seriously. Diddy Kong is too good.

64 SUCKS

let's play SF4 guys. la la la
lololololol at Brawl. How can you be surrounded by melee and actually think that's a better game??? I still play it and do think it can be fun but when compared to melee or even the original it's not even close

voorhese

Smash Master
^^^

Agreed we're all really excited too and tired of playing each other. It's going to be so refreshing to actually face someone who doesn't know our every move all the time and what stages were good at
hi, im the best in monticello

i come to the purdue tourneys somewhat often, and i was wondering if u would do a crew a battle with monticello, we arent as good as the purdue crew, but i think it will be interesting

Mr H

Smash Ace

i come to the purdue tourneys somewhat often, and i was wondering if u would do a crew a battle with monticello, we arent as good as the purdue crew, but i think it will be interesting
hi, my name is Craig my age is 12 and my sex is male
i come to purdue every so often or every 28 days to be precise
i was wondering if you would play me in smash i think it would be very fun for the both of us
im pretty bad at the game i play pikachu b/c i love pokemon and he is yellow. yellow is also my favorite color

am i voorhese yet?

voorhese

Smash Master
hi, my name is Craig my age is 12 and my sex is male
i come to purdue every so often or every 28 days to be precise
i was wondering if you would play me in smash i think it would be very fun for the both of us
im pretty bad at the game i play pikachu b/c i love pokemon and he is yellow. yellow is also my favorite color

am i voorhese yet?
nope sorry dude, u have to be at least 13 to be me

mecatomato

Smash Lord
lololololol at Brawl. How can you be surrounded by melee and actually think that's a better game??? I still play it and do think it can be fun but when compared to melee or even the original it's not even close
I take brawl seriously because all characters can float in the air 5 times longer than they can in melee.

hahahha mausuuuu

lOL <3

charararararararara
wak wak wak
hhrrrnnnn

hi, im the best in Seoul, Korea.

I went to the purdue tourneys somewhat often in very first semester, and I was wondering if you would play star craft with South Korea, we are freaking amazing, more than any other countries you can find in the globe, but I think it will be interesting.

voorhese

Smash Master
hi, im the best in Seoul, Korea.

I went to the purdue tourneys somewhat often in very first semester, and I was wondering if you would play star craft with South Korea, we are freaking amazing, more than any other countries you can find in the globe, but I think it will be interesting.
sure u can play monticello in KI gold

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I take brawl seriously because all characters can float in the air 5 times longer than they can in melee.

Mausuuuuu.......

OHHH man! This Voorheese Crew Battle is gonna be some epic ****! We'll have to get some side bet action going on. Also, Voorheese, how in the world can it be a six man crew? You couldn't possibly even have five friends.

voorhese

Smash Master

Mausuuuuu.......

OHHH man! This Voorheese Crew Battle is gonna be some epic ****! We'll have to get some side bet action going on. Also, Voorheese, how in the world can it be a six man crew? You couldn't possibly even have five friends.
i just have to bribe homeless people from monticello, and solo this thing

Mr H

Smash Ace
all i think of when voorhese post is him hitting f5 as fast as he can, to see when someone responds to his post

this isnt aim voorhese
here you go
aim.com

Mr H

Smash Ace
hah not if i ban mute city!
dont give my secret away

ive been too busy with my coloring books to come to ssbo's but i guess il show my face at this last ssbo :O
il be there around noon friday who is up for smash?!
adam i assume its ok if i stay at ur place this weekend?

mecatomato

Smash Lord

Mausuuuuu.......
Brawl is newer than Melee. Newer than me.
Brawl is such a good game.
you can even hug the edge.
you can airdodge so many times, too.

Brawl is guuuuuuddddddddddddddd

lol i just camp this sight, while im on wow...more like this thread really
site*

i wanna be on the voorheese crew
Then I will have to beat you.

Don't we all.
but not you.

dont give my secret away
I beat your peach in Mute City in the past.
I ain't afraid of kicking your peach in mute city.

therefore we will play in Kongo Jungle 64.

but i will beat you in Icicle Mountain.

BunBun

Smash Master
It's 4/20.

Everyone burn a jew for Hitler's B-day.

On a side note, even though I'm Jewish and I make this joke every year, I will still probably get a 3 point infraction from any mod that reads this that has no sense of humor.

kirkq

Smash Ace
Re: [Weed, Alcohol, anything else like this], don't bring it on the venue premises. We don't really care what you choose to do with it elsewhere.

Re: [Voice activated chess], it can work, but coding voice recognition software would be insane.

Re: [This weekend], I need a partner.

Re: [Power Rankings], Goose, I am challenging you again.

'Fro

Smash Lord
The likelihood of my attendance at this SSBO is not very high. My alumni friends are coming back to town this weekend for the grand prix, and aside from that I have a lot of important presummer errands to run. Can't say for sure right now.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm challenging Goose after he beats Kirk again.

And spoilers....

I'm winnning teams/singles.

Top Bottom