• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
and after I went puff and we knocked him into losers

DracoFox

Smash Ace

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
can't believe i missed this smash fest so close >.< when is the next one? Would love to come see whats up in purdue!

DracoFox

Smash Ace
The first few lines of the first post in this thread will enlighten you to everything that's going on.
We go through this so many times! <(/`\w/`\ * )
The ******** thing is that it is usually the same people who keep asking this. (⌐_⌐ )
You people will never learn...

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
Thought i would inform you all that there is a tournament this sunday in louisville, kentucky if anyone is interested. I thought this would be the closest people to contact from the area. Thanks

:phone:

voorhese

Smash Master
^ fro and I also took a game off of Little England and Cunning in teams. A few days later they took a game off of Mango and Sfat, and yes...both are irrelevant

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I once took a game off Tink and a set off Little England ('s Pikachu). Wanna keep swapping stories of insignificant results?
my point was the they didn't whoop on us if they lost a game.

lotor611

Smash Journeyman
So are melee players that arent already in the "circuit" allowed to enter the tournies??? i would love to bring west michigan to this.....

'Fro

Smash Lord
So are melee players that arent already in the "circuit" allowed to enter the tournies??? i would love to bring west michigan to this.....
Long story short: You're fine to enter the circuit at any point, but if you want to be eligible for the end-of-the-year championship tourney, you need to come more frequently, so you guys are welcome to show up and play! Check the first post for the details of how the circuit works, too.
How big are these tournaments usually for p:m?
If p:m runs, we usually have most of the Melee entrants in there, so it would depend on the number of people there. Most people still go in.

my point was the they didn't whoop on us if they lost a game.
Their wording of it didn't really matter either, but you decided to make it matter. Worry more about what's important, mang.

Mr H

Smash Ace
F*** yall p**** a** b****es for not hanging out wit me tonight
yall some stupid a** n****s

im out

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
I am leaving for home on sunday morning, so anytime before that come play me!
I'm at wiley hall and now have an old school tv

'Fro

Smash Lord
I have a room booked for Apex. Two double beds. Lemme know if you want it on this.

Top Bottom