• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

'Fro

Smash Lord

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
whoa, trail said that he and purdue were rooming with me. what the heck?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hey so like

Last semester at purdue, and I really wanna get in on some smash with you guys this time. Lots of it. ESPECIALLY PROJECT M SINCE IT HIT 2.5 RECENTLY. So many fun characters.

Anyways, either way I'm up for moar ***-beatings from you guys in melee, but I'll at least show some promise in P:M because thats all I've been playing. The CPUs are actually worth a challenge too, wish melee was like that (unless there's an easy hack to make them strong as the Purdue crew or something LOL)

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey, how big will the PM tournament be? I just realized that this is on MLK weekend, so I would be interested in going if the turnout was good enough.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I brought a WII, Melee Disk, Brawl Disk, and Project M installed (wireless and offline) on my SD card when I came back to Purdue. :)
I'm just going by assumption since I haven't been part of the scene for a very long time.
Are you attending classes at Purdue?

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Awesome, I'm looking forward to the possibility of coming with some IL people and meeting the IN scene :).
Not gonna lie metroid these things aren't very big (anywhere from 5-15 people). I'm not trying to steer you away, cuz it would be sick if you came, but just wanna let you know.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
How is it that only like two posts were made since I last checked this thread?? This thread sucks even more balls than it did last year. Not cool.

Yay! I'll be gradmutated tomorrow.
Sorry Scottson, I didn't realize. I would've said somethin' to you last weekend if I did. Congratz! Also, how'd the Magic tourney go? You were supposed to keep me updated so I'm guessing not too great. :/

One time me and Jay got third at a national
LOOL i laf'd

Nobody comes to ssbos because nobody goes to ssbos because nobody goes to ssbos because nobody goes to ssbos because nobody goes to ssbos because nobody goes to ssbos
*sigh* The biggest issue I have is that like my time down there is so limited. I get in so late on Friday, and Sunday is like a grab bag for people's availability. Saturday is by far the best day for funzies, but I feel a huge portion of it gets shoob'd by the tournies. I can try to make it to one one of these days though, I guess. Jay has to play Yoshi though.

Also, I want Eclipse! I want to pick the race that starts off with like 3892K gp/gil (since this game is essentially a 100+ hour RPG, I feel I can get away with calling the currency that). Also, lol @ Lance smushing his science cube (not his population cube, mind you.)

JAYY! It's so awesome that you've played so many random old school games! It's nice to relate with someone for once especially since we are around these young nubs who thought Nintendo's first console was the N64 >_> ;)

I'm still pissed off though that you didn't send me those **** pics like you promised. :mad:

"JOHN! JOHN!! He ain't even in the car yet!"

"...sorry jayjay...."

science, money, material...
science, money, material...

metroid1117

Smash Master
How many more people would show up if some IL players came or committed to coming? I'm not making any promises, I'm just curious.

Still thinking of showing up anyway though.

:phone:

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
The 19th is sorta iffy for me. My fiance is in town, and we're doing a lot of wedding stuff that weekend. Coming over for a while is plausible, entering is pretty unlikely though.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I know I said I was going to do this in like November of last year, but better almost never than never. I now has Skype, so gimme all yo Usernames; mine is War-Hippy. I'm not sure if you guys use your gamer tags or your real names, so I can make a different account if necessary.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
My username is and forever will be Krystedez ...

everywhere.

(also no one wants to play projectm/melee with meeeeeee (and it's first week of classesssss....)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hype this weekend~ I hope I can get some matches in PM. I'll practice all night Friday with you dudes hopefully in Melee though, since I can't during the week. OMG I'm gunna be so rusty.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yeah just to get my butt handed to me a couple times but hey it's worth it experience wise :)

I also been practicing PM more so maybe i might be a challenge there with the herp derp characters XD

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO - MLS IX Results

Teams Results (5 teams)
1: Little England + Beeeeeeeeeeeees ($40.00)
2: Lanceinthepants + Ben O
3: Pseudo Turtle + JackMaster
4: Eddie + DeeZNutZ
5: Jayford + timerbomb

Singles Results (8 entrants)
1: Lanceinthepants ($20.00)
2: Little England ($5.00)

3: 7ent
4: Jayford
5: JackMaster
5: Pseudo Turtle
7: Beeeeeeeeees
7: Ben O (by forfeit)

Current Circuit take (9 tournaments): $226

Spring 2013 Schedule
SSBO: MLS X - January 26, 2013
SSBO: MLS XI - February 9, 2013
SSBO: MLS XII - February 23, 2013
SSBO: MLS XIII - March 2, 2013
SSBO: MLS XIV - March 23, 2013
SSBO: MLS XV - April 6, 2013
SSBO: MLS The Final - April 13, 2013​

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Lets talk about cars for plenty of corn. I was planning to drive, but I'm having car issues so I'd rather pool with someone. Is that an event where we spend the night? If so I call sleeping on voorhese's mom's bed.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Lol i figured I would drive, but we might need 2 cars since I think a lot of people wanna go.

People who wanna go to my knowledge:

Me
Jason
Anthony
Corey
Fro
Jay

Let me know if there are anymore

Top Bottom